(2008/10) Oct 2008

that corner changes alot.....dun recall seeing thai express back in operations...i check out for you gals next mon when i return to office

eelyn,
aww.. That's such a sweetie picture.
happy.gif

just to vent. It's so KNS!! There's this mummy who posted her preloved shooshoos on my BP thread to sell her shoes! Mad right!! Have emailed the moderator to remove it. What an idiot!

<font color="aa00aa">good morning all mummies.

Mint,
ai yo... got such ppl. so idiot.

Btw mummies, how is our bday bash going on?
</font>

Good morning mummies...

Does any of you have those 'lease-like' strap to hold on to our active toddlers? Is it useful? Does any of you have a strap and a good toddler carrier to loan me for this coming weekend to next weekend for a small fee? If not, please advise where and what brand to get....thanks! Hope to get them for my Hong Kong trip this Sun-Thurs....

Elch,
i can lend u my connecta.
But maybe stressful for u to carry Dylan now since he's so big.

I have those straps also. Elmo one. Useless. Marcus hates it.

thanks bluey and jolly... i think my flu came back w a vengeance!

sigh...

Elch - i think a stroller or u carrying dylan is better...cos rem HK is v v crowded..w those straps it is rather hassle

Elch,
Do take note that the HK mtr have few escalators, so if u use stroller, u will hv to carry up and down the stairs and the road is bumpy! If u venture only shopping malls, then it might be still alright.

XY, Jolly, vanilla
Thanks alot! So is Connecta less stressful for the back than my MIM sling? I like the MIM sling because it's lightweight and easy to stuff into the bag when not in use but my shoulder will hurt if sling for too long. Actually I'm still pretty confused if I should just stick to the ring sling since Dylan will prefer sitting in the stroller or walking.

I'll bring a stroller along but I'm thinking that he might want to walk around when we're at Disneyland or the malls. Wish to give him the freedom to roam and yet also worried about him wandering too fast and too far off. Also, I read that Hong Kong is not exactly stroller friendly.

HK is definately not stroller friendly. Even the shopping malls have steps before u can enter/reach some shops.

I love my MIM sling still. I'll hip carry. Tie it really tight. So far, my back ok.

XY,
Ok I've decided after seeing your post! Will stick to MIM sling! After viewing some videos, I realize that all along I've been using it wrongly, that explains why my shoulder hurts badly after sometime.

However, is it ok for you to loan me the leash to try out on Dylan?

mint,
Will rather that he hates it than I lose him in the crowds! Especially in busy crowded Hong Kong!

I'm getting so panicky preparing for Dylan's 1st overseas trip!

Elch,
Sure. u have my HP right? Call me to arrange pick up. I'll go look for my elmo leash.

I can demo how to use the MIM sling to u too. I think i'm quite an expert with the MIM. Haha...

Oh Mint,
i bought Ben 10 digital camera from toysrus. Only 29.90. Haha... have yet to try it. But low res lah. Keke...

My budding photographer.

vanilla,
After reading how stroller unfriendly Hong Kong is, hubby and I decided to just bring the stroller along and leave it in the hotel if Day 1 proves that it's hell to push around a stroller.

<font color="aa00aa">Vanilla,
nice hor. i like the mushroom with meat &amp; salted egg. so yummy! the combination is fantastic.
</font>

everafter,
the vtech laptop gd? i know jjmom's nat got one too.. wanted to buy one for shawn to learn abc but scare he not interested coz previously got a mini laptop for him and he din really like maybe coz is too small..

xy,
u mention the remote car is marcus sit then ur hb do the remote or marcus can drive as the car is battery charged? actually i am looking for the later one too :p

oh ya.. my stupid co block vtunnel as well
sad.gif

XY,
What remote car is that? sit on type?

Cheerbear,
I'm not sure if its really useful, but not as high-tech as there's no colorful screens/pictures like our laptop. In fact i bought alot of learning ABC things and NONE of it he's interested lor!

Elch: enjoy your trip
happy.gif

xy: woo, so cfm u getting Marcus e car!! Fun fun fun . Do they allow reservation? Else hav to chk w other outlets

all e talk on bak chang is making me hungrryy..
Half an hour more ..

can't keep it in me anymore...

<font color="ff0000">Marcus 2nd Birthday Bash
Two Fast, Two Furious
Date: 19th Sep (Sunday 5.30pm)
Register your interest now.</font>

Gonna rent those cars for the toddlers to sit in and let them drive around. Will get those remote controlled ones also for adults to help navigate. Haha...

Now trying to call town council to get the permit for use of public places. No one answering my calls or emails. Argh!!!

haha XY, I like your theme "Two Fast Two Furious"! Btw my iherb order is correct..
happy.gif

elch, last time I went to HK with a pram, it was a terror negotiating on the streets! But my MIL persisted, hilarious. The hub use the Connecta all the time; my MIM is kept in the cupboard, no one can get used to it. LOL and we bought a Manduca yesterday! Enjoy yourselves!

xy,
dun bother to call.. go to the town council and pay on the spot if the date u wan is available.. no pt calling.. i did the same booking for shawn full mth the other time.

xy- I like your theme for Marcus! So cute! And even cuter with Marcus in it. He really is a happy baby and his giggles really crack me up!
happy.gif

I am also looking around for a motorised car; daddy wanna buy for his precious gal!

Remote Control Car
I know of a shop in Alexandra that sells it. Do you all think we should get? I stopped husband from getting it because I thought too much of it will wear the novelty off. Heh.

XY
Invite me, invite me! But so far lei. Still, the cars are Jo's fave thing, besides swimming, and school, and ...

Finally got thru to town council.

Roof gardens are not for booking. Generally, we can use it, but not make too much noise. If anyone call police, then we might have to relocate to void deck. Void deck then must pay/book.

Now... should i proceed? Dear God, please no rain.

Saxo,
I'm definately buying and inviting u. The usual suspects will surely get the Formula 2 invite. Haha...

Back