(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="119911">everafter>> ya i get breathless easily and even have some heart irregular beating
sad.gif
intend to ask gynae about it next visit in march.

hey all u gals burpy ah? i feel bloated but unable to burp
sad.gif
boohoo then very uncomfortable congested feeling. how har? i oso wake up more middle of night, but is to pee. and and anyone of u ladies get annoyed when ppl refer to your unborn child as a baby rat...?? updates</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name </TD><TD>LMP </TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Doctor </TD><TD>Child </TD><TD>Zodiac </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sept 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sept 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD></TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>rabbit </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD></TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>24/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>26/12/2007</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhappy</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng (ESH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek LP (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>tiger </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>CH Lee</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>5/1/2008</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jyo</TD><TD>5/1/2008</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Han (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD>5/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>6/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD>8/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD>10/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD>17/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>20/01/2008</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>21/01/2008</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD></TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD></TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian(Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>dog </TD></TR><TR><TD>Janey</TD><TD></TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Li</TD><TD></TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD>diaz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bunnyhop</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuanting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cally</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi everafter,

i feel breathless and headache also. I think they are normal due to hormone change. I encountered in my 1st pregnancy also.

No worries.

Hi jane, think you better becareful on all the oil tat we use leh, cos we are still in very early pregnancy leh....so for me, i extra careful lor...check with gynae the best....

but for my this pregnancy, i know will be harder than the first 1, cos my girl stick to me....for the first 1, i go back lie down sleep and rest, now i still have to pay attention to her....orelse she poor thing oso, cos she will be wondering why mummy this time round don like her hahahahaha

ya i oso admit that when she want me to carry, my heart feel aching, cos i want to carry and cannot carry her.....my mil keep telling me try not to carry her, but she come to me and mummy please carry...how to reject??!!

Hi juz me,

for your update,

Dr Adrain for sengkang

1st child

dog

Hi Jasminetea,

Ya that wat my gyane say too after i see him last sat be coz of spotting so woory at 1st but after the scan see my bb heartbeat. wat a relief!!

Juz Me...I'm real burpy...I oso wake up to pee in the middle of the nite but at times will oso wake up for nothing then cnnt get back to slp...so far nobody refer to my baby as a rat baby yet leh...but even if they do I think I shld be ok wif it...hah...cos in pig yr, babies born then r called piggy babies anyway...lol

jasminetea: thanks for d info. I'll go get it this sat. My mum got terrible stretch marks, hopefully i'm not like her.

RibenaLi: hey, when is ur next appt with Dr Ong? I'm so sick of taking the Duphaston... wondered when can i stop taking it.. sigh.. Is it really true that after taking it, we will feel more nausea?

but does early stages experience all these? im oni week 5 into week 6. And only got water sac. my BIL still said if im imaginating all these as im still so early and feotus not formed yet also
sad.gif

hi AvrilMummy,

Ya, i wonder how mummies cope when they are working, for me i am fortunate to be at home with my first kiddo ever since birth
happy.gif

So, who takes care of your girl now while u work?

Hi mummies,

I think for 2nd pregnancy, i am so lack of rest and sleep, cos' i have to take care of my elder and napping in afternoon or getting quality sleep is no more
sad.gif

So far i have no morning sicknesss, but i am so so tired and sleepy...

Carrying my elder kid is so far ok, except i am find myself lesser energy to play or engage in some activities.

<font color="119911">everafter>> hee i think u too gancheong le
happy.gif
when is ur next appt? prob by then after week 7 or 8 should be a ble to see le. rmb that when u are in preg week 5, ur baby is only week 2-3 leh!! ;p</font>

<font color="119911">nope, very normal. we all oso same early as u ;P i had these symptoms quite long le oso. pat pat dun worry and be patient. think nid to tahan another 2 months lei. 2nd trimester then wun le, or so i hear. actually i oso hate the bloating worst. but i've been takins smaller meals more times, and drinking vitagen/yoghurt and seems to help a bit. mabbe can try?</font>

jus me,
thanks for updating.. Gynae - Dr Yvonne (TMC), 1st, rabbit

everafter
do think positive. stay happy. share w hubby / closest one

<font color="119911">everafter>> pat pat, dun worry, even your depression is normal. i was crying almost alternate days and totally unreasonable just some weeks back. now emotionally more stable le. it will pass one lor. yah, yoghurt is recommended. yakult and vitagen are yughurt alternatives i think

some info to share on our 'stage'</font>
1255307.jpg

hi everafter, r u seeing Dr Adrian at SK tonight ? i am also seeing him later for my blood test result. hehe. mayb we can see each other...

thanks for the images, juz me. what book are they from?

porky, all the best. hope things will turn out well for you. hugs.

hi everafter, by and by you will get more used to the symptoms de. i also felt very miserable in the beginning with the nausea, heartburn, breathlessness, bloated empty feeling but i find that i am managing them much better now. eat small portions, avoid eating things that will aggravate the nausea (eg fried/oily/spicy/pungent stuff), experiment with food to find out what makes you feel better, and slow down in whatever you are doing. don't force food down, just eat whatever you can, and of course, must remember to take a prenatal multivitamin so that even if you can't really eat v much, you don't have to worry that bb is not getting enough. remember to take deep breaths whenever you can too.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">xuanting>> not sure also. my cousin pass to me one. she say her gynae emailed them to her. so nice hor =)</font>

sad to say i got a miscarriage...today blood test results say hcg level is dropping...will be gg for D&amp;C on thursday.

Juz me, pls remove me from the list, cant join u mummies anymore. bye bye my little bb.....

Hi Porky, rest well &amp; "bu" your health back. Will be able to try again. Take care..

Elch, i also keep sneezing, especially in the morning, it can come in twos &amp; three...

Porky
*hug*. Can always try again when both you and hubby are ready. Have a mini confinement after your D&amp;C and rest well. You have to nurse your health back.

littleger: I juz went to see Dr. Ong last nite. i was told that i need to take duphaston till end of 1st trimister together wif the jabs as well. now, my stomach feels big. tink its bloated. keep farting the whole day.feel so terrible. i guess its the doing of duphaston.
My next appt wif Dr. Ong is next mth. wat abt u?
Oh, when is ur EDD?

porky: i know it hard for u not to feel sad but just try to keep ur thinking positive. U can always try again soon!*hugs*

ribenali: i still haven't see Dr Ong yet so don't know my edd yet. Was supposed to see him on fri but yest i changed my appt to tonight. I really hope everything will be fine after the scan tonight. I still got light spotting on n off though.. Don't know why it just won't totally stop.

porky, u must take care &amp; eat more tonic after D&amp;C.. hope to see u soon here, dun worry still got time can try for ratty bb..
anyway, b4 TTC u must get back ur healthy body 1st to welcome ur next bb

porky: rest well hor. I had a miscarriage before i had my no. 1, take your time to recover and try again!

Jasminetea, hello! Nice to see you here!

AvrilMummy,
I slowly "trained" my no. 1 to get used to not carrying. He looks up to older kids, so I told him all the koko and jiejie walk on their own, so he can learn that from them. I've been carrying him lesser and lesser and now only carry him into his cot to nap/sleep at night. My hubby also cooperate and stop carrying him, so my boy got the same consistent treatment.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">porky: hugs my dear, take care of yourself and take the time to re-condition your body ok?

ribenali: yah, for my case, i have been on the pills since last Wed, 3 times a day. my bloating is so bad that it really is quite unbearable esp when it caused me indigestion and thereafter gastric.
sad.gif
i called jenny yesterday to ask for medicine for the gastric pull liao, picking up the medicine today. hang in there!</font>

Morning all...

mousebb...I'm seeing Dr.Adrain at his SK branch as well...

porky...be positive n u'll be a mum-to-be v.soon...rest well...

Good morning Everyone,

Porky, I'm very sad to hear what happen. But do be strong and do take very good care of yourself. Build back your health and try again.

Everafter, don't be stress. What you are going through is a phase. Once your baby is out, you will forget about whatever you are feeling now. So hang on there ya!

RibenaLi, Just to share a new info. I just realised that Clarins got a new product for stretchmark. I think it is called the stretchmark cream. I called my beautician and she said the oil is still better but if I want, can use both. Oil in the morning and the cream at night for better effect. Maybe you can check with them when you go down to buy on Sat.
happy.gif

Welcome to all MTBs who had joined this thread~

<font color="ff6000">Hi Porky,

So sorry to hear that... take care of yourself ok. Nourish your body back and I'm sure you'll be joining the new mummies soon! lots of babydust to you. </font>

Hi Porky,

Sad to know abt ur loss, but its gd to know that u are positive on trying again. Hope to see u in the MTB thread soon. Maybe it is comforting to know that miscarriages is v.common, just that u are unlucky this time round.

I know of someone who suffer a miscarriage but conceived 2 months later and sucessfully carry her bb to full term
happy.gif

Welcome all Oct MTBs
happy.gif

I am visiting Dr Adrian tomorrow, hope to see heartbeat
happy.gif

Porky, sad to hear that.. pls take care of your health most important now.

i bought "Percutalfa" stretch marks cream from my gynae's clinic (TMC), not for sale outside.
okay with it.

For those who had the medicine - duphaston, do you feel "heaty". i felt it... and worry i might fall sick... can take panadon?

Back