(2008/10) Oct 2008

jane, i am 7 weeks now. bleeding for the first time last week. not a lot. taken the hormones pills and bleeding stops already.

Can I check with you all, when you do the scan, did the doc asked you to drink a lot of water (especially beginning of pregancy) so that he can scan more clearly?

When I had my first one, the doc ask me to drink a lot of water until like want to pee like that then can scan clearly. But this time with Dr Adrian, I was not told to do so?

hi angelbliss, i am also with Dr Adrian at SK. he also did not ask me to drink a lot of water before scanning. if cant see clearly, he will request to scan from below

angelbliss
Dr Adrian also never tell me to drink lots of water before scan. But I do heard from frens who told me not to empty the bladder before scan so that Dr can scan clearly.

porky
In the meanwhile just continue to take the hormones as what the Dr has instructed and rest well. Wait for the blood test result to come out next week. Dont think too much hor.

porky: the gestational sac i think is very very small
the dot is very tiny
I don't see any thing inside leh?
at 5 weeks can see things?

mousebb & angelbliss, u both also seeing Dr Adrain at SK ? how many weeks are u now ? i went to see him last nite. but the scan shows no bb liao...so sad...just wait for the blood test result loh...

lovebug, when i was 5 weeks, doct say can see fetus inside the sac but no heartbeat yet so he ask me to see him another 2 weeks. who knows i got bleeding before i see him....

wow ... I was put on hormones pills as i experiened brown discharge last night .. cant see anything yet cos still very early .. very kan cheong for next week scan .. pregnancy is nt easy .. hw come last time our grandmas and mummy like so easy .. never hear them say see gynea at early stage ..

lovebugs .. cant see anything de .. i today cant see .. and dr adrian had to draw to me and explain the stages i am in .. he talks very fast .. my lao Gong says he is too bz to talk slow cos the Q is so long outside the clinc .. haha

buffy, thanks for your concern me still little brown bleeding after jab

millie, my gynea don't travel to other hospital to deliver thus me must be at glen E. why u prefer tis hospital ?

<font color="aa00aa">yiling: did the gynae give your hormone pills to take too? my spotting stopped after my jab and pills but also because i was on 2days MC, hence had time to rest...

how many days since your jab? the nurse told me to monitor and said if there is spotting/bleeding still , i would have to do the jab weekly. do you have cramping? 'cos for my case, i did. if there is an after office hour hotline for you to call, i suggest you make the call so that you know what yr next course of action is... just a tot lah. take care yah?</font>

wan_a_mousy: I asked my sister in law, she said 5 weeks can't see anything leh.
I also have the same feeling as you, don't understand why grandma and mummy times so easy
they never bother so much and yet they still got healthy us :p

Are we then moving too fast whetehr knowledge now becomes a fear to us?

Porky: OIC, you better take care and pray
happy.gif

Sometimes I wonder are the gynae calculating the correct weeks??? I am not sure :p alot of thoughts and question why why why

Hi lovebug &amp; wana mousy, yah man, why our mother time like so easy, maybe because of the food we eat now. Haiz... This pregnancy like so difficult, I really hope the spotting will stop.. Spotting stop for a few days then just now wehn I urine had brown blood coming out. I just hope its the rest of the blood clot...

yesterday i try to explain to my mum abt my condition. but she seems like dont understand what is happening. she say last time they got bb, they never go for scan or jabs or blood test. they just eat and rest well then we are born very healthy too. now then they know that we are only few weeks pregnant and we have to go thru so many scans, jabs &amp; medication...and yet our bb still at risk...

proky .. yalor .. so sian .. haiz ...

storeberry .. will de .. the gynea oso told me should stop when pegnancy is more stable
happy.gif

storeberry: quite true, my mom just told me at their time no such rubbish, sometimes ignorance is a bliss. not knowing too much things is more blissful :p

Just pray pray pray that spotting will stop, there is nothing much you can do as you have already done your best
happy.gif

Dear all,

I'm back!! Had been sleeping a lot for the past 2 days. I feel like a pig. I was oso feeling very sad coz on the 15th, my fren smsed me telling me she kena miscarriage and went to clean up her wound. I dun dare to tell her i'm preggie oso as i'm afraid that i would make her upset as she had been TTC for abt 2 yrs and her DH is not young le.Feeling very sad for her.

Ladies, pls do take very good care of urselves ah.

yiling: I'm now on weekly jab. so far no bleeding (touch wood), dun worry, rest more and follow wat the gynea says and u will be fine ok.

<font color="119911">actually i think our mother's time mabbe oso got lah. just that din happen to our mothers and they din have the same kind of means as us to share with other women (via the internet) so they din know about such cases? or mabbe last time they see bleed then they thot is their mense that came late, then just go about their biz not knowing they miscarry? nowadays science more advance mah. mabbe more babies are saved this way? dunno true not but i would prefer to think this way lo...

ya all those on bedrest, pls take care and rest well.
</font>

i guess it's the food we take now as compare to our mothers' time....

i'm experience MS on &amp; off.. giddy... and tiredness...

Hi,

I m new to this forum. I went to see my gynae yesterday. He said still early stage, cant see the sac yesterday yet. But i tested using the pregnancy kit. it is positive. Based on my last MS, my due date shld be 14 Oct.

ANyone know how many Week then can see the sac ?

dun know lei. Gynae asked me to go back next week. I tested last week, the result was neg. and then i re-tested yesterday, then the result was positive.

oic, i think u should be around 3 or 4 weeks. next week might be able to see the sac. take care ya. btw, who is ur gynae ? r u 1st time mummy ?

hi jess,

Welcome!! Congrats to u! I can see the water sac in 5th week. Dun worry, do take very good care of urself and be patient and u can see it growing everytime u visit the gynea.

Enjoy!!

My gynae is dr andrian wood. i m not the 1st time mother. i have a 11 mths daughter.

thanks. altot is not 1st time, but still feel abit "kan chong"

<font color="119911">Welcome Jess! good luck on your next visit =) hope can see sac le. here's an update on who's in this forum </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>LMP</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Doctor</TD><TD>Child</TD><TD>Zodiac </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Autum</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sept 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>Sept 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littleger</TD><TD>24/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>26/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Me</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhappy</TD><TD>27/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Makebaby</TD><TD>29/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Linda</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng (ESH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>31/12/2007</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hazeline</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlow</TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kek LP (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>tiger </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>CH Lee</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Traz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>2/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>rooster </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>6/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonneho</TD><TD></TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>rabbit </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xuanting</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovebug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>AvrilMummy</TD><TD>05/01/2008 </TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho (MAH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>cow </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cally</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wan_a_mousy</TD><TD>10/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>snake </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>porky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD>horse </TD></TR><TR><TD>jane_lin</TD><TD>17/01/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>diaz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angelbliss</TD><TD>8/1/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>leeyiling </TD><TD>1/1/2008</TD><TD>7th Oct </TD><TD>Dr Tham KF (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>goat </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Li</TD><TD></TD><TD>14th Oct</TD><TD>Dr Andrian Wood</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi to all new mummy,

I have brand new

1) Mum in mind Sarong Carrier (Pastel purple &amp; blue combination), bought it at abt $46, willing to sell it at $40

2) AVENT Naturally 125ml / 4oz Feeding Bottles, it come in a pack of 2, bought it at abt $16, willing to sell it at $12

Please do email me at [email protected] if u are interested. Thank you.

Ladies,
2 questions.
Anyone still BD now? Is it really not adviseable??

Does anyone know if riding on motor bike is safe for us now?

Hi Oct 2008 MTBS,

happy.gif
First of all, congrats to all MTBS. I'm here to join you all.

Just confirm my pregnancy with my gynae on Friday. EDD 8 Oct 2008 and very happy that the baby's heartbeat can already be seen. This will be my 2nd baby.

My gynae is Dr Lisa Chin from Gleneagles.

Hope to share more with all of you here
happy.gif

Cheers~

Hello Jasmine! Congrats!!
I am also considering Lisa Chin. Can u tell me more about her pls?And how's her charges like?

<font color="119911">welcome jasmine! congrats to you too =) i oso juz heard bb's heartbeat in my last consult. very moving hor =D

Jlow>> hey i got same qn leh!! about BD ;P is it still ok to BD har? we supposed to ask gynae but chicken out haha
</font>

Morning all...

I just tested myself yest n tdy n both times there's 2 lines...though 1 line is faint but it's still there...so tat makes me preg I guess...hee...

Is it too soon to make an appt wif my ideal gynae?

<font color="119911">yiling>> think u can ask the gynae for it. even my normal checkups i can ask for mc if i want to.

elchwong>> congrats =) i think can make appt but if go too early, u wun be able to see anything anyway ;P my 1st appt was in my 7 weeks, considered a bit late compared to the rest of the ladies i think, but was coz was CNY period so a bit hard to arrange timing
</font>

Hi Porky,

i m seeing dr andria this friday. (SK also) He is my 1st daughter's gynae also. Quite good but something abit "Qi Chok" (kan chong) haha....

hi
i'm feeling stress... concurrently coordinate with renov matter...

tml, going to see gynae liao to check bb's heartbeat...

Dr Andrian's 1st visit quite X.

$50 consulation
$50 unltra scan
$25 Hormo pill
$10 Mutli Vi and Folid acid.

But if you take package $550, all ultra scan, consulation and mutli V will be free.

Back