(2008/10) Oct 2008

mint
haha, we all choose our own poison. I have resisted top ups since wedding but rather spend on scrapping...

Nicky

Kate's been on porridge since my last box of cereal ran out a month ago. If kaelyn takes well to porridge, then sell?

<font color="aa00aa">Good morning mummies
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">morning mummies!

jill
no worries, tanya oso eat gerber jars heehee sometimes go out is more convenient. so long not every time ba

bbgoh
mine is this
http://cgi.ebay.com.my/Japanese-Lunch-Box-Set-Tiger-Lunch-thermos-Beage-Pink_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ370198281373

mint
thurs u mean gymboree trial ah? u all not working? where u work/stay? see if near to collect yoplait =P is plain one right? wanna start tanya le

nicky
mix cereals with her fav foods. thats wat i do to get her to eat hee i oso buy too much
sad.gif

</font>

morning mummies

trace,
welcome back.. enjoy ur trip hor.. shiok shiok
happy.gif

so u feeling better? arielle leh?

karen,
gymboree if u go wkend then i shld be able to join u
happy.gif

calling mummies working in raffles.. wan to meet up for lunch this friday?

Morning mummies...

Think very likely my boy's having teething pain at night that causes frequent waking at night. Last night, again, he woke up about 5 times, for the 1st 3 times, I just latch him or coax him to sleep but for the 4th time, hubby coaxed him but failed so I rubbed teething gel for him and he calmed down immediately! Put him back into his bed and he slept for about 2-3 hours which's a blessing for us as compared to waking up every 1 hour!

hi karen/cheerbear,
I am ok,still having slight cough. Arielle having slight running nose. Prob due to the change of weather. Nw i am nua-ing in bed ..hehe..

Ever since i am bk, my ss dropped drastically, i hv stopped taking domperidone,am taking bk fenugreek instead. Haiz..sianz

Elch
Looks like my girl is also the same. Been waking up so often. And now worse, she will be sitting up or in crawling position. Maybe I should go get the teething gel.

Morning Mummies!!

bbgoh,
wat happen to Seline? how come got block tear duct? How did u find out?

everafter,
Claudia and Bryan can b frens. She has been shaking her head. My mum sings to her and ask her whether she sings nice anot but my claudia shake her head. A few incidient we adults are talking and asking questions and she will shake her head as if helping us to answer "No". so funny.

lili,
my client did her lasik at Gleneagles hospital by senior eye doc. u may want to check out their website. Not very ex. But pls dun do it at the paragon's lasik clinic- d one always advertise in magazines.

elch,
i jus apply as and when he feels uncomfortable.. ytd i jus bought the 3rd tube of teething gel.

trace,
feel so gd to nua in bed
happy.gif

my ss also drop and now i am not taking anything liao.. jus waiting for it to dry up.

Penny,
Ya, it's really funny that they kept shaking their head lor..imagine we put them together and they shake head together! hahaaa...mayb i shld try to take a video of it!

<font color="0077aa">Penny
since born she got it, 1 of the sympton is a lot of eye discharge. sometime will get infaction then ll need cream to apply.
PD said just do message &amp; keep her eye clean. normally ard 6mth ll auto-recover, some baby till 1yo. luckily seline recovered ard 7mth old.
now she is all right le
happy.gif
thanks
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Cheerbear,

Replied you leow
happy.gif

Sorri tdy very concussed, my boy awoke 3 times last nite within an interval of 2 hrs each and cried so hard, so now I super duper stoned....

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Aiyo! My gal is very naughty. Was feeding her porridge just now and she eat slightly more as compared to yesterday. I tried to let her finish the porridge. Guess what! She gave me the expression that she is going to vomit if I continue to put the porridge into her mouth!!!!</font>

mousebb,
if she wan to vomit might be she is full liao.. i also try to 'force' shawn finish it and after an hr plus he vomit out the porridge + milk but lucky abit nia.. then he cry and cry and make me feel so bad.

Karen,
Get a tube and put it in the fridge...it works better when it's cold...

Cheer Bear,
Wa...3rd tube??? I'm only using the 1st tube and not in 1/4 used! Haha...I'm always too lazy to apply for him...

mousebb,
My boy also like that! Will alway give the nauseous 'pattern' when he's being 'forced'...

elch,
i start to apply the gel since he is ard 5mth coz that time he very cranky and after apply will be ok liao.. so i jus treat it as a 'sweet' and give him when he is cranky. even this morning he keep fuss and dun wan to drink his milk and my mum was feeding until fed up and i faster apply for him and he quietly finish the whole bottle.

hi mousebb and elch - feeding my boy lunch and dinner is like going to war...he does not give the vomit look, instead he suck his lower lip in and clamp his mouth - like inside got gold! Then he will wiggle and fling his arms around...my mum and mil said I gave birth to a monkey or worm.

Cheer Bear,
Think cannot give too many times in a day right? Because it's still 'chemical'...

vanilla,
My boy also do what your boy does at times! He got lots of patterns one...sometimes will frown and hit away the spoon and turn his head away as if we irritated him!

Cheer Bear,
Oh...this morning hubby was still asking me how often can it be applied and asked me to read the instructions carefully tonight before we start using it more frequently...

everafter,
You did silverfish powder? I also did it over the weekend...wanted to buy ikan bilis but the store assistant recommeneded me silverfish instead...I stored the powder into a Lock &amp; Lock container and place it in the fridge...

Elch,
I just bought last night, going to do today. I bought frm NTUC cos no wet market nearby my hse. The package states dried anchorives? so i suppose its the same? But its so small, u got remove the head/tail?

<font color="0000ff">RE: Sliver Fish once grinded into powder dun store for too long else later not fresh, no need to keep in freezer. Max 2 wks good enuf
happy.gif

Everafter,

If u get the sliver fish, dunnit to remove head/tails, too small to do so alrd
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="0000ff">Everafter,

U can add 1 teaspoon or more depending on preference over the bowl of porridge
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="aa00aa">cheer bear, elch, vanilla
Nowadays babies are very smart and know how to express their "feelings" even though they dont know how to talk yet.
Actually i dont like to feed solid meal to my gal cos each meal is like fighting a war with her. At times get really gek sim with her!!!</font>

bluey,
can only keep in the fridge for 2 wks? then everytime hv to do lor.. i will be super busy... i jus thot do alot at one go.

<font color="0000ff">Mousebb,

They can be big "bullies" at times keke think they know as and when to 'bully us" keke ;p

Give her some time am sure things will improve.

Everafter,

No problem
happy.gif

</font>

everafter,
Anchovies and silverfish different leh...anchovies are bigger than silver fish and darker in color one...I bought mine from Bee's Brand medical hall at Punggol Plaza...

Lilbluey,
Cannot keep too long even if put in air-tight container and refrigereated??? Oh no...how ot finish within 2 week?! If I've known earlier I'd just grind what I need for a week!

mousebb,
Ya lor...babies are very smart these days...rally amazed by their actions!

Karen,
Me interested. But next week can? This week fully packed already. Heehee!

Oh ya, how about Picotin tmr?

Juz Us,
Thurs I'm going to JWT kids at Stadium Walk. I'm staying at Bukit Batok. Pm me to arrange to meet so I can pass you the yogurt.

elch,
What is the brand of the teething gel that you got? Sounds good. Last night Regina also slept very late and kept crying. Gave her the teether to bite. She bite until she got frustrated, threw it away and started wailing. Sigh! Need a miracle to soothe her.

<font color="0000ff">Cheerbear/Elch,

Best dun keep too long, if u wanna store those that are not grinded, u can put in freezer and store up to 6 mths or so, but once you grind it best dun keep it for too long else later not fresh.

So advisable is to grind sufficient for a wk or two.

Everafter,

U can use them to cook soup/stock

</font>

Back