(2008/10) Oct 2008

chris,
u also under dr adrian? anyway his clinic no. is 63888125 at sk one.

mousebb,
i jus call but no1 answer leh.

vanilla,
once u open the small tub, if bb cant finish then u eat or throw.. DO NOT keep for next day as it touches saliva and will cause bacteria.

<font color="0077aa">cheerbear
She likes avocado ler.. i used to blend it with EBM She so far has eat a lot

vanilla
:p varner is tweety's boy
i use to give half tub for my girl seline, the rest i eat loh. cant keep the leftover one </font>

<font color="aa00aa">cheer bear
I called less than 5 mins ago. Maybe the clinic is busy. Luckily I give them a call otherwise will waste my trip on 27 Jun.</font>

mousebb,
i jus call and book this sat too
happy.gif

think will bring shawn along to let him see dr adrian heehee :p

everafter,
dun give yoghurt everyday as it contains sugars so too much is not good. bryan push the spoon away could mean that he is full hence dun wan liao.

<font color="0077aa">everafter
seline ll push the btl away &amp; shake her head *faint* but glad she love her porridge
nw her daily milk intake 450-500ml only </font>

mousebb,
I made a wasted trip down last Fri as the clinic's not opened...hubby wasted $1.10 to drive in and out of the carpark to pick me up at the pick up point as he dropped me off 1st thinking there's lots of people!

Cheerbear,
Bryan shake head not when eating yogurt leh..he loves the fruit puree and yogurt, will make noise if we're slow! But he shake his head when it's time for his milk and porridge! ARGH

<font color="aa00aa">elch
Oh dear! Dr adrian has good business lah! Must call him to make sure clinic is open.

cheer bear
I also feel like bringing wenmin to see him but then how to bring 2 kids???</font>

Cheer Bear,
I also wanted Dylan to see Dr.Adrian but he fell asleep in his stroller so no choice but have to leave him with hubby outside...

opppsss..so sorry bbgoh! Me also confuse both of u cos both of u r indonesian girls! So sorry....

is seline's eyes better? no more blocked tear ducts right?

everafter,
same.. shawn will make noise and scream if we r too slow in feeding him. now he only likes solid and dun like milk. when is milk time hv to coax and pat and walk ard to make him drink.. best is he will drink 3oz out of the 5 and push the bottle away and mind u his strength is so great that the bottle always go flying.

mousebb,
ask ur hb to come along lor. think i hvnt really play with ur 2 baobei b4.

elch,
nvm still got chance one.. next time
happy.gif

Cheerbear,
Yes! yes! Dunno where our babies get so much strength hor? Besides shaking his head, Bryan also kept wanting to flip when i'm carrying him! Aiyo..dunno wat to say

<font color="aa00aa">cheer bear
My hubby will be going with me but he will wait for me outside the clinic with the kids. I PM you my hp number then we can at least see each other on that day.</font>

Cheer Bear,
'Next time' will be 6 months later! Very long! Haha....Dylan will be a toddler by then! Unless I strike before that which I doubt so...haha...

everafter,
trying to flip when u carry? hmmm cant imagine that.. anyway shawn also start to be koala liao.. sighzzz

mousebb,
ok u pm me ur hp then i sms u mine k
happy.gif

elch,
another 6 mth which equal to dylan is 1y 2mth then u can try another one liao :p

elch,
i wan a cat but too bad horoscope dun hv then my hb was telling me tiger consider cat mah.. but i dun wan cos scare will bully shawn.. so maybe will wait for rabbit instead.

chris,
i wan 2nd one but not now..if now think i will die flat flat.

Cheer Bear,
Then hope to see you back in Dr.Adrian's clinic with our big tummies sometime next year! Hahaha...

Chris Lin,
The lack of sleep is torturing but still I'll like to have No.2 1 year later...bound to be very challenging but also I like the sense of achievement when I see my boy grow day by day...

<font color="0077aa">Li li, I did mine like hmmm... 4 years or so ago? i did mine with Dr. Jerry Tan at Camden Medical Centre... There is absolutely no pain, no discomfort except for probably dry eyes... Cost wise, I cant share much because mine was a special case. My SIL was their clinic manager and that time, they were the first to bring in this new machine which does intralase and I was the first few guinea pigs. Heh... What else do you want to know?</font>

bbgoh,
I'm also using that tiger food jar. Just bought from Taka. Heat retention very good after 5hours, still got smoke.
I got the 0.7l (smaller) one. $65 comes with a free 0.3l flask to store water. Bundled sale.

<font color="0077aa">lili, lasik is truly quite safe. i dunno what about other places but jerry tan believes in doing only one eye at one go so it helped me allay my fears previously.
happy.gif

Hey jill, I had chicken pox in jan this year, 2nd day after I got back to work! LOL... for kids/babies who get it, sometimes it is so mild that you dun even notice - very few and random rash like looking bumps. Not all of the bumps will hv liquid 'cos only the older you get, the more severe it is. As for yourself and hubby, you can get vaccinated if it is within the first 48 hours. I took acyclovir which prevented the outbreak from getting worse. Thankfully, I do not have scars anywhere at all.
happy.gif
</font>

did your baby get it, can baby also take med to lessen the condition? my zoe already loves to scratch herself, scars everywhere on her face, she'll scratch herself to bits if she catches chicken pox, very scary thought

<font color="0077aa">jill, we seriously din know if Cate got it. That was how not obvious it is. My PD even shared that there are many cases where the parents said their kids have not had it and want to be vaccinated. So what happened is they did blood tests and the tests showed that the anti bodies are in them! The parents dun even know. Cate had v mild red dots too so we guess that could be it. LOL...

Dun worry so much about scars. Because for chicken pox, there will be scars if the blisters were to burst. For bbs, if they were to get them so young, it will only appear as very very mild rash, very small red dots. sometimes, they dun even develop any fever.
</font>

hmm, sounds like zoe may hv gotten chicken pox last week when she had all those dots all over her face body arms and legs, she had slight fever too. well, i've heard some parents hv chickn pox parties to infect their kids early, haha

<font color="0077aa">yes yes! some of my ang mo friends told me that their familes used to have parties. if one of the other bbs get it, they would have parties to hang around that infected one.'cos the earlier they hv it, the milder and easier it is for the BB and for themselves.
happy.gif
</font>

Joanne,
Hope that you find your wedding ring soon.

Juz us,
I'm going on Thursday with lovebug (another Oct mummy).

Mousebb,
I fed Regina with threadfin fish and she hates it too. Gave it with pumpkin her fav and she cry like I'm feeding her poison. Sigh!

Talking about yogurt, Regina hates it. Now I'm left with 3 jars of the baby yopliat. How? Anyone wants? Expiry 26/6.

I've got a food critic baby.

Hi hi does any of u mummy still feeding ur bub cereals?? They still keen?
Mine seems to reject cereals le...tats why starting her on porridge...
Tats why was wondering shld I try back cereals again since I still left with 1 box of Brown rice cereals and 1 box of Oatmeal one! ;p

Back