(2008/10) Oct 2008

hehe..i am going tampines on tues for photoshoot at kym's place. After that wants to go tampines 1, see whether anyone of you staying east wanna go..

Hi Mummies!

Sneak peak of a shot taken over the weekend! Courtesy of Clarrisa's Mummy (Sept thread)

2366217.jpg

Hello mummies

Hope you all had a good time at the gathering.

The generation spree is closed.

<table border=1><tr><td>Lee</TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lee</TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Olive U pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Chocolate Spiro dot</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Crumb Guard Bib</TD><TD>Zoo Red</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jellypurin</TD><TD>Sleeved Crumb Guard</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlebluey</TD><TD>Handy Sack </TD><TD>Bloom</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ModPod</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummye</TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mod Pod</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mod Pod</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Venus</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ModPod</TD><TD>Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mona</TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Grooving Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Bloom</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Change Mat</TD><TD>Mr Groovy</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lyndis</TD><TD>Handy sack</TD><TD>Choco Spirodot</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jollyhopper</TD><TD>Handy sack</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Blue Zoo</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sleeved Crumb Guard</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vanilla_pod_2</TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Olive U Blue</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lin nah</TD><TD>Change Mat</TD><TD>Chocolate </TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Pink Dot</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Crumb Guard Bib</TD><TD>Olive U Pink/ Brown</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>Handy Sack</TD><TD>Been Spotted Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SK</TD><TD>Wet Sack</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Crumb Guard Bib</TD><TD>Olive U Pink</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phanatus</TD><TD>Modpod</TD><TD>Blue Print</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Any mistake, please let me know.thanks

Morning mummies!

Saw some photos of gathering @ MeraPrime. Looks like loads of fun.

Joanne
You cut your hair! I am also thikkng of cutting my hair that length.

<font color="aa00aa">re:gathering on last Sat

Monyetnakal and hubby
Thanks for hosting the gathering!
happy.gif

Dumbo
Thanks for ordering the food
happy.gif

Have uploaded the photos in the FB. Feel free to tag in the photos. My hubby would like to send his apologies to mummies and photos whose photos he has missed out. He hopes to take more photos for us during the next gathering
happy.gif

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=73822&amp;id=731898677

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=73823&amp;id=731898677

</font>

<font color="ff0000">Good Morning Mommies!!

Mousebb, Wenmin looks very adorable, gobbing his toy away, is it called Sophie?? Skylar has a puppet toy that looks like a cow, we named it moo moo, we need to bring that out with us whenever we go out with Skylar too, so funny hor. =)

</font>

<font color="ff0000">Mommies,

Can share how do you put your babies to sleep?? Usually we rock Skylar in her rockeruntil she fell asleep then we put her to her cot. The bad news is her rocker broke last night, think skylar is too heavy, was lucky that she didn't get hurt. We end up using her stroller to kinda 'rock' her to sleep. She can't seems to fall asleep without any moving motion...... So mommies, can share how u put your little one to sleep?? Am tempted to go get a 'yao lan', what do u think?

</font>

Hey Mousebb,

WM looks so cute! Where did you get this Sophie teether from? We were shopping over the weekend in KP for one but realised a lot made in China
sad.gif
. Don't feel good to let our girl bite on them.

Hi mummies

Just tried feeding my girl solid yesterday
sad.gif
Was a complete disaster. Fed her the Bellamy 4m+ rice cereal. She was screaming throughout the whole session. I just mixed with hot water, the texture still abit lumpy though. Is it always so tough to start solids? Thought my girl will take to it easily coz she is already staring at us eating at dinner table. Lucky I tried yest, had wanted to try at exactly 6 months next week. Didn't know it's so tough.

<font color="ff0000">Hi Surf,

How old is your baby now? If u are just starting, you might wanna start with just a few teaspoonful for her to try it out. At this stage, most of the nutrients they need are still from milk so not to worry. I'm not sure abt Bellamy rice cerealbut i use Frisocrem Rice and it dissolves very well. Try using her formula milk or breastmilk to mix the cereal, so that it tastes nicer. The key is start slowly and don't force her if she cries. Don't worry, it will get easier......
happy.gif

</font>

Good Morning Mummies,

Had a good time at the gathering, sorry I could not mingle much as it was milk time for minibee followed by naptime....

Photos...
Mousebb, must thank your hubs for the wonderful like pro pics he took. Xinying, Jolly and Joanna too, thank for the pics, such a joy viewing them.

Dumbo, thanks for organising the food!!!

Surf,
Like what gionna said try adding some formula or BM to the rice cereal, also you could have added too little water thus consistency was dry and lumpy. normally I get a smooth consistency. do mix thoroughly tho.

morning all

Gathering @ Tiong bahru
Thanks for organising this gathering.

Apologies to mummies, left early as rushing to 6pm Mass on Sat. Didn't bid bye to all except the host... till now still not sure who is who...
So many mummies, hbs &amp; bbs... couldn't recognise all...

You gals must have lots of fun...

Morning mummies,
What's the max amount of rice cereal to feed our babies? I gave my boy about a 1tbs but he dosn't seems satisfied.

Introduced green peas to him yesterday and I didn't feed him rice cereal. Is it correct? Or rice cereal should always be the 'main meal'? Green peas are really a hassle to make. Need to boil, blend and sieve to remove the skins. Initially wanted to make some to freeze but end up only manage to make sufficient for yesterday. Don't think I'll want to make that for him anymore. Thinking of just buying bottled veges.

Any BP for handheld blender? Think it's more convenient than using the usual blender which's a hassle to wash.

Oh ya, when's the next gathering? Hope I'll be able to join in the fun next time as Saturday's one clashed with my nephew's full month celebration...

hi mummies!!

gathering:
so much fun! can't wait for the next one. too bad rianne was a bit fussy that day. i think it's cause of bad mummy.. woke her up to play. hehe.. by the way, here are some pics from the gathering:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=103203&amp;id=521175983

karen,
yup. cut my hair. rianne keeps on pulling it and i got tired of tying my hair all the time. now i'm glad my hair is short.. so hot!!

monyetnakal and hb,
thanks for hosting the gathering! bb jonathan looks sooo cute!
happy.gif

dumbo,
thanks for the food! yummy yummy!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">Hi mummies good morning

Monyetnakal
Thanks so much for hosting such nice gathering. And also yr hb
happy.gif

Mousebb
Thanks to yr hb catch so many nice moment. his photoshoot skill very good hehe

Ruffles
Thank you for yr photoshoot too
happy.gif

Elch
normally i ll add the vege puree into rice cereal

</font>

hi surf - is she tired when u tried feeding... my son will whine and cry if he is tired... sometimes too hungry too also not good...cos v hungry then learning to makan new food..so become cranky...u can try again when she is happier mood 1 teaspoon for tasting and exploring

<font color="0077aa">elch
yes, to intro 1feed at 1 time but not count the rice cereal. it like as main meal mah. the food is those fruit &amp; vege to intro 1 at a time.
i haven really intro vege only pumpkin puree, i mostly give her fruit eg apple, pear, avocado, sweet potatoes &amp; pumpkin </font>

<font color="ff0000">bbgoh,

I'm your opposite, i've only given skylar veg puree, like potato, carrot, pumpkin, sweet potatoand brocolli. Haven't tried any fruits at all. She usually has a bottle of diluted fruit juice while having her solid though. Tonight she is gonna have a mixed veg puree which contains potato, carrot and brocolli.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Gio
Thanks!

Surf
Bought the teether from EY. You can PM her if you are interested to get one.

Cheer Bear
We bought the rocker for wenxuan last time but he only used it for a few times nia and doesnt like it. Glad that wenmin is making good use of it now.

busy bee
You are welcome!
happy.gif

lili
We left earlier than you cos wenxuan was getting restless as he was sleepy. He was sleeping in the car all the way till we reached home.</font>

<font face="tahoma"><font color="119911">Good morning ladies!

Saw facebook pics, you gals and babies seem to have lots of fun! wish we were there! </font></font>

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh
Photography is my hubby's hobby. He spent a lot of money on the lens and recently also bought a dry cabinet to store the lens and camerea. </font>

bbgoh,
Thanks for the advise! Like Gioanna, I've only intro-ed vege as I want him to have the 'sweet' stuff only after he tasted the bland ones so that he's more adaptable to bland stuff...home-made purees really take alot of time...my 1st attempt yesterday and I give up...thinking of pushing the peas through the sieve to remove the skins make me shudder!

Morning mummies.
Got caught in the rain.
Lucky my trusted kopi uncle give me umbrella.
Haha.. he GIVE me. Say he have alot. All left behind by customers. Keke...

Oops Forgot to Thank Monyetnakal and Hubs for hosting the gathering. Big THANK YOU for your kind hospitality!

Ruffles thanks for the pics too....

XY, lucky your "ren yuan" is good else caught in rain!

Storm is approaching the NE, its so dark!

mummies
made pumpkin for Clare yesterday, store 2 bb cubes in freezer for next wkend. She seems to enjoy , i mix it with HT cereal.

Told IFC to feed her apple, but they claimed only when bb reach 8mths then give, but will give apple juice to her.

Hi mummies,

PD asked us to start with Papaya. She loves it though I am worried about starting her on something so sweet. My MIL started before I could object, so no choice.

Next I think I will go with sweet potato.
happy.gif

essanna
which kind of potato will you be using?
any advice?

Papaya, is it okay to give few times a wk?
i worried will cause bb to have jaundice

I also started with sweet stuff.
First was the nestle rice cereal with milk.
That one is super sweet. Then was pumpkin.

Tried giving Marcus plain rice cereal, he refuse to eat. So everytime is mixed with fruits. I have not started on vege yet.

hi mummies!
nice to see you again during the gathering.. glad i got to put more faces to the nicks.

tks monyetnakal for opening up your place.
happy.gif

food -
think oct mummies n dads are small eaters.. nxt time will order less.. initially i was afraid what i ordered would not have been enough to last 4-10pm. i'll order less nxt time..

surf,
it does take a while.. think kaitlyn only took to solids on our 4th attempt.

purpleangel,
oh no.. poor gal.. use aloe vera to apply.. natural and heals really fast.

xy,
which shop u buy the stuff to bling ur connecta from? so tempted after seeing urs.. hehe

sophie:
im forcing the sophie on kaitlyn.. she doesnt like it! waste $$...
sad.gif
everyday i'll bring it over.. squeek and put it in her mouth... but she'll lick and then throw it aside.. *grrr*... has any other mummies "tasted" their sophies? i licked it and its really awful leh.. like licking an eraser!

<font color="#C24641"> finally i can login!!!

mon n HB
thanks for hosting!!!
happy.gif

dumbo
once again thanks for the food!!!
happy.gif
</font>

hi rebecca!
hey i wanted to ask u.. how long did ur gal fuss while she was teething? i think kaitlyn started teething yesterday.. very irritable and her poo-ed 3 times a day (usually she poos once every 2-3 days).. and her last poo was like diarrhea.

Dumbo,
After u mention abt tasting Sofie, hubby and i took turns to chew on it. Keke... Hubby started lah. She quite nice to bite. Keke...

As for the bling stuff, it's along Arab street. Not sure what is the name of the shop. Somewhere in the centre. There are a few shops selling the swarovski crystals. Go walk ard and see lah. Alot of colours and sizes.

xy,
lol. i din chew it though.. i licked it only.. haha! im tryin to psycho kaitlyn to like it.. exp leh!

tks. will go check out the bling stuff this wkend. try to find some nice fabric and ribbons to diy too.. i wanna try make sleeping hood and toy loop.

Back