(2008/08) Aug 2008

Ling - salah lah.. should be 30 May - next saturday hahaha wait I change ah

Gathering at Vern's place
Date: 30 May Saturday
Time: 2.30pm
Place: Punggol

1. Vern & Izzy & Hb & maid
2. Linx & Nandini ( hb n else will confirm later )

wendy,
thanks. we just try to avoid eating or drinking or say words relating to food loh.

catherine,
thanks

lingling,
can't draw blood through other ways? yu ze draw blood from finger, no need to lay down one.

<font color="#CD3278">rona &amp; Mel</font>
Hmmm.. I think i really suaku, never heard of it 'hui ka' in hokkien before. My hb, the hokkien bing, also blur.. hahah

Must get enlightened by my dad.. Wonder if he knows also

<font color="#CD3278">timmin</font>
Most likely Learning Vision.. 1st being the one at MOE/Biopolis.. The other one at Sci park i think

<font color="#CD3278">Wendy</font>
So the diagonsis is quite inconclusive.. But sounds like it's got nothing to do with mommy's diet yah? Then you can heave a sigh of relief
happy.gif

Hope it's just got to do with the diet for the moment &amp; his body slowly adjusts as he gets bigger..

And he sure doesnt look like he's 10kg!

snow

maybe zynn learn when she see how everyone does that pah?

mine will be head down 1st leh. always do it one loh... so I always hv to be on alert.

cant put her in safety belt leh. she will cry like being abuse loh. coz cant move n cant put legs up..... that's why.... always see her move here n there, leg up,etc.......

ya.......
must keep clean n dry n apply moisturiser. coz dry also will hv rashes leh. then like what u said no sweat, hv to be in aircon.

if cold hor... will be very dry.....
if warm then....... sweat...... aiyo....... aircon rm the best loh.

1 thing dun understand....... itchy... pd give me flu/cough syrup leh. said eat liao wont itch... but dat mean.. numb the nerves leh. aiyo.. like dat long run also no gd mah........

aiyo........xiao long nv treated me as competitor nt bcoz i pretty lah. coz....... she dunno how to dance lah. hahaha!! plus my height... I am 1 head taller than her leh. :p

Hey Apriltan,
my son Kynan is attending Lnt at TPY, he goes to sat 2pm class. what abt urs? we enjoyed the class very much n hope u like it 2.

Cat, pattisier owner is ur fren? their cakes r really yummy! do they have cupcakes?

mel/snow

ya... these rats teeth sharp sharp, everything put into mouth.

my M too..........

she chew off pamphlet.... when we visit science centre. was telling my hb... rem in sch days, always hear ppl say eat the bks will becme clever. my gal ate namecards, pamphlet,etc...

Da Vinci pamphlet somemore... so smart leh.

eat liao hor......... force open her mouth also cant....... she close her mouth so tight yet still chewing wat was in her mouth leh..

:p

so ar........... very busy leh.

1st to fight her rashes

then to prevent her lick n chew things

3rd... hv to make sure she dun fall

4th hv to entertain her, carry her........

I wonder when can I hv another 6 arms loh. hahaha!!

flower leg........

aiyo........... my bb M ytd refused to let go of my hb til he has to take urgent leave loh. she cried so badly leh...... till whole face red, once enter my rm, yelling like in great pain.

for her,usually, once someone walk out of my rm, she will make noise. but when she is being carried n walk out of my rm, she will jump n jump. even when I say bye bye... she will laugh n jump happily...

*sweat*

the other way is I carry her together with whoever leavin my rm, then she will be ok. but ytd was extreme case liao......

if go out, she happy, can dun slp ...even very slpy, she will still tong till she fell asleep sitting up type. but if wanna let her lay dwn to sleep, she will protest and try to open eyes again.

very funny !! hahahaha!!

Hi mummies,

Long time I never logged in liao. BEen so busy with reno.

Finally got my internet access up at my new house but then i don't hv my ibanking token to do much.

snow,
Sorry hor, either I do it at my parents' place or I bring back the ibanking token to my house.
My reno, still got some prob after moving in, have to fix the aircon
sad.gif

RE: childcare
I've looked around ELFA that is just next to my house and another one that's near my parents' place. Am thinking to put my girl up at DiscoveryKidz as the childcare centre is in landed property, at will be more spacious plus my parents can help to pick my girl up if I happen to work late.

SO what's the hot topic now? I typically missed on whole week's posts and too lazy to look at them now.

china women

I think hor... nt only china, filipino, vietnamese... indo too leh

as long as they want to shake leg n hv money or green passport ( what china ppl said) but no need to work hard.......... they will attack married men . dunno why they so black hearted. why go break other women's family.

OH yes, for mummies who are buying from BPs. I had not so gd experience with some BP organisers.

This ylc(nyc) sold me bugslock bands with the fasteners spoilt. First one I bought from her, it was spoilt, I thought maybe one off. Then I bought 2nd one from her, also the same prob. I blacklist her liao.

Then also got another BP organiser tigerian, got Korean accessories from her. The BP waiting period was supposed to be 2 weeks but end up I only got them today which is almost 1 month later. I opted for self-collection but end up each time I arranged to meet her to collect, she kept changing the time, 3x liao.

haiz... this is the BP link: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2331250.html?1239458486

She said she's swamped with work but then hor, when she asked to rescheduled the meeting time with her, she kept changing her mind. Initially she arranged one time, then said cannot to change to another day since she will be going for yoga which will be on the way for my meeting venue.

IF swamped with work, then how come can go yoga?!?

Fairybee,

I just called up today and they are fully booked till June. So I am waiting for them tyo call me when they have slot. The person in charge told me min 3 babies to start new class. So looking for Mummy's who are interested in LNT in Toa Payoh.

Gathering at Vern's place
Date: 30 Jun
Time: 2.30pm
Place: Punggol

1. Vern &amp; Izzy &amp; Hb &amp; maid
2. Linx &amp; Nandini ( hb n else will confirm later )
3. April and Denzel

Hey apriltan,

Is the in charge lynn u spoke? yeah..i tink the weekend class r quite popular. i actually register n attend the trial 4 mths ago,n only start recently.Which day class r do u prefer?

Cat,thanks..yeah i jus went to their website from the link on ur blog. Their cakes r really yummy.Phew...planning for their 1st bd really crack head!!..cupcakes seems girly for boy..hee!

apriltan,
we are on the sat's class, i like the lessons carry out by the teacher. the fees r reasonable n lnt is not too over-rated like other school.

my son enjoys the class so we be continue another term. i tink lnt is good till they start walking cos they wouldn't sit n concertrate. now still ok,when they walk maybe julia gabriel or growing up gifted is better.

hallo mummies, long time never visit our thread. been super busy.

I think since I started my part time work, I spend more time with my kids. sounds weird but its true.
last time when didnt work outside, I took my time with them for granted,busy browsing internet day and nite when I have chance.

Now my time with them is lesser I try to make it up by spending all day with the two of them.
happy.gif

I am happy with what I am doing now. thank u mummies for supporting me
happy.gif

M2B and Missysz: happy anniversary.

Nursing bra: I am stil wearing these auntie bra till now. I'll be wearing them till at least michan 1 year old.
she is still on total breastmilk .

and I still havent gotten menses.

gotta go to bed now.. take care ladies. will try to pop in here as often as I can

Ling don't think here have Karvol Vapouriser. There is a restriction on the sale of medication for children under one and what we can get off the shelf is very limited. I just took whatever the pharmacy advisor recommended. D had difficulty sleeping last night hopefully it will help him (and me as well) sleep better.
biggrin.gif

Krex I'm still using breast pads! Got so used to them it becomes automatic. I think I will still continue using them as long as I'm pumping. I notice that one side will leak if I do single pumping.

You asked about the flour the other day, yes it is for thickening the cheese sauce. I suppose you could do without it if you want it runny.

morning mummies....
i recover liao, hb sick.
then he spread to me, i'm sneezing again now....suay.... =P

sylvia
at least meredith still noe how to choose paper to bite...hee hee....

mattel sale at Lok Yang way where? Lok Yang way big leh.

val
its ok lah, i wun go ur new house hang pig head 1...hee hee....
noe that u are very busy, take ur time. =)

snow,

There's a Mattel (Barbie, Hot wheels, Fisher price) warehouse sale at Lok Yang.
Date : 21 May to 23 May 09
Time : 10am to 6pm
Add : No.1 Lok Yang Way

Hashisan,
Glad you are enjoying what you are doing now...take care ya.
happy.gif

Catherine &amp; Hashisan,
Thanks for the well-wishes...I'm past the 7 years' itch liao...hahaha

Snow,
Unwell again? Jialat man...must down more Vit C!
happy.gif

Rata,
You gg to the sale? Maybe I shall jio my colls to go coz my hb SURE won't go...hiaz

celyn &amp; m2b
ya, look after hb yesterday and i kena lor.
i took 100mg vit c everyday leh... =(

rata
thx...hee hee...will cheong there if i'm feeling better, cos #1 loves barbie nowadays.

new to this thread..

So envious of the gathering that some mummies are organising &amp; the bond u gals have.. =D

btw, any mummies stay in the south area?

Hi mummies,
I'm resurfacing...it's been crazy the last few weeks with baby Kes going in and out of hospital...me being sick and now hb sick.
I'm happy to report that bb is doing much better now and we've withdrawn him from infantcare :p

Welcome Shopaholicmanic

Who's going Mattel sale? Can't go cos hubby sick, so he won't drive me there
sad.gif

mattel sale,
nothing to buy. only barbie dolls. please don't purposely make a trip down.

ruixuan just called me to keep you all updated. maybe later rata and ruixuan can update more on what they see.

Snow

Sometimes Vit C just doesn't help leh! I last time also like you, religiously take Vit C and in the end also kena flu.

These days virus are so easily mutated until new strains can just emerging faster den any vaccine can be developed. See the swine flu thingy! Caught everyone by surprise, all alone everyone just battle for Bird Flu. 'Piggy not happy'.

Anyway, do take care. Lots of fluid and rest.

Snow,
Haha, cheong-ing sale although unwell ah?
Can help me see got nice barbie dolls when there? #1 likes too...heehee

Yuuri,
Glad that Kes is better now...so your ILs will continue to take care of him?

Shop,
Welcome!
happy.gif

yuuri
take care. =)

celyn
live reporting?
hee hee....okie, thx.

tigg3r
maybe piggy wanna remind everybody that they still exist...hee hee...
thx, resting at home with a big red nose now.

m2b
hb today at home, today cannot.
tmr if o more sneezing, maybe will go lor. =P
lets see how our news reporters live update 1st ya? hee hee....

Hi Mummies

Sorry to intrude.

I've 4 tickets to let go for the Little Big Club Concert on June 7, at 5pm. 1st row seats for Category 4! $100 for 4 tickets or $50 for a pair. *Kiddies under 1 year old get in free*

Do PM me if any of you are interested. Thank you!

M2B,
Haha yah they say heartpain to see him so sick...lasted all of 1 month in IFC! But I'm considering being SAHM now..

Mrs Teng,Snow
Thanks
happy.gif

Celyn,
Thanks for the live report..at least I don't feel so dui about missing the sale!

Back