(2008/08) Aug 2008

ruixuan,
mine is something like platform bed, so its a bit lower then sofa. babysitter teach him how to come down with backside first and not head down. so happy to see him doing it just now. and he did it twice to show us.
happy.gif

rata,
Jac's studio photos very nice & family photos very heart warming too... jacintha looks like a big gal in the tutu skirt photo...

celyn,
my colleague wants to buy from you if your desitin is $12 inclusive of postage. Or if you have time to pass to me then i dont mind getting the 2nd tube from you too...

val,
chevelle pic are very nice... she seem to look abit different from her younger days
happy.gif
very pretty & got bright eyes...

ruixuan,
you bought 2 bumper mat? cayla got the same FP piano toy & yellow bear bumper mat... duno y she hate the 1st stage lying down setting but love the 2nd stage sitting up setting...

dongle,
what time you knock off? i can meet you at serangoon mrt if you want. i will be in the office there almost the whole of next week.

dongle,
no problem except for coming mon. cos i will fetch yu ze around that kind of timing too, my babysitter also nearby there. or you can pick up from me before you go work too. i will reach there around 7am and go for breakfast at central. you sms me to arrange ok? i pm you my hp no.

<font color="#CD3278">Rata</font>
Yupz same colour! heehee... Hopefully can take gd shots of her in it like ur PG did
happy.gif

<font color="#CD3278">rona</font>
Yeah ur duct's cleared.. U're really amazing, u actually poked it with a needle.. Tt time when i had it, i just tong with the pain coz i daren't poke myself

<font color="#CD3278">Val</font>
Tt dress Chevelle is wearing is really pretty leh.. Super sweet!
heheh, i know what u mean.. I think my heart wld skip a beat too, even now when she's learning how to leopard crawl, i'm fearful she wld lose her balance &amp; knock her head

Krex: Hua Hin is a resort for the more affluent Thais and many angmohs there when I was there for a holiday in 2006 with my hubby. As you mentioned it is just a resort and the town is small with night market and local food that's all. It's for relaxation and get away from the bustle of city life. Forgot to tell you when I saw you in April's place!!

April: I hope I have not missed your FB link to view all the photos cos so many posts did not read all....anyway take your time cos I am in no hurry...thanks again!!

Mulberry: Nice to see you again!

FIRST FOODS
I finally bought the book at TIMES!
happy.gif

Went to newly opened TAMPINES 1 just now and they had a storewide discount for all books (I think). Usual price was about $27 but I only paid about $23.

Can't wait to try out some of the recipes!

Dongle
yah, i got 2 mats in the house (1 from my elder sis and the other i buy myself.). Same piano.. hee.. the music kinda of soothing.

Celyn
then yuze very smart liao. SL when put on my bed, already head for the edge of the bed.. sure fall down.

April
aiyo.. can't go cos i working. if i not working, i will definitely knock up my DIL...

just read that char and bernice not well
are they better?

dongle
glad that u can get desitin cream from celyn..

Zoo
wanna go zoo too!

<font color="ff6000">mulberry</font>
sounds like u've been super exhausted! I saw your girl in the pix of the NE gathering. She still looks as cute as ever.

<font color="ff6000">reirei</font>
Why u wana wait for Char's fringe to grow?? Her hair is alrdy so voluminous, I wish Chevelle has that amount of hair to begin with leh...

Quick go for the PS then we can also see her photos.

<font color="ff6000">rona</font>
Yup my girl's hair is so fine. Sigh, wish her hair can become more.

<font color="ff6000">ruixuan</font>
Thks for the compliments. I love the way she smiles. hehe, her daddy alrdy said she's got this cheeky look, that's why she keeps sticking out her tongue.

<font color="ff6000">celyn</font>
OH MY! Yu Ze can climb down from your bed? he's so fast in this!

<font color="ff6000">dongle</font>
Ya I think Chevelle's look changed too. Hope it's for the better and looks more girlish.

Photoshoot @ Sean Lau
I finally did Izzy's photoshoot for her.. I think its more tiring and stressful on the parents then anything else. Been having a massive headache once it was done. Nevertheless it was a great experience, have to say Sean and adelena are very patient and pro. Lucky it was a 2hr shoot cos in between Izzy got cranky and we had to feed her. But as we started as soon as she finished and she actually puked a little (even came out from the nose) *faint*

Mummies whose babies can't crawl well yet should go take photos first.. it was VERY challenging to hold them back or make them sit still once they can crawl well/fast!

Val
Chevelle looks even more adorable in the shots.. esp the b&amp;w ones! She has the classic beauty look!!

hashisan
most welcome... very glad you like it
happy.gif

rata
the petticoat and tutu really good investment, Jacintha look like ballerina!

april
looks like the party was a success!! so sad that i couldn't come by when u were back as I had to leave for my bro-in-law's place oredi... lucky no one stole the cupcakes ahahaha

ling ling
You went in the end? How's Nadini's?

vern,
i agree. ps is better for babies who can crawl a bit and not well. those that can crawl very well liao, very hard to get them to smile at camera.

ruixuan,
yu ze did the same thing last time. then 1 day, my babysitter taught me this. when sl try to head down from your bed, you hold him back and put him in sitting position near the edge. then slowly guide and help him to turn his body around to face in and his back at the edge. then let him lay on his tummy and guide his legs down to the side. then teach him how to push himself down the bed to standing position. not sure if you understand what i'm trying to say.

just now after yu ze did it on my bed, i brought him out to try on the sofa. he can't link both the bed and sofa up so don't know how to go down from sofa. he try to go head down too. then i hold him and teach him what he should do with sofa. much later, he link up the 2 and knows how to go down from sofa too. hehe....

valnsw,
yah, he can climb down to the floor from my bed today.
happy.gif

reirei,
i like your char's messy hair leh, make her look so cute. hahahah.... maybe she is the first baby that needs to apply jel for ps. :p

hi all,
thanks for all the well wishes. bernice is well.. i dono better or not.. seems better cos at least she doesnt gag on the phlegm. but the phlegm is still there. went back for review today and was given additional antibiotics + nasal spray + nasal drop and asked to carry on the nebulizer for another 3 days. so now it's 5 medication + nebulizer. and she's suppose to be better
sad.gif
confusing. she's still very active in the day. but wakes up almost every hour in the nite, i think cos of the phelgm making her uncomfortable. It's also making her snore, which i think was the PD's concern. so i have to go back for review on tues.

rata,
the skirt is so nice.i'm so tempted now. but cant decide on your color or the light pink one.

Catherine
Poor thing Bernice and poor thing you too for having to wake up every hour. Hang in there!! And hope Bernice gets well quick quick!

Asparagus
Anyone giving baby asparagus yet? Do we cook it the same like spinach and carrot?

Cat: sayang bernice.. *hugs* hope she get well soon!

vern: baby asparagus...where can buy?
happy.gif

Btw mommies, what brand of hair/body shampoo r u using for ur babies?

i was using Seba Med (sp?) for hair shampoo n it smells really nice! And mustela for body shampoo..smells great too!
happy.gif
Yesterday i bought Kiehl's Baby Gentle Foaming Hair and Body Wash and i find it have a light scent n it makes the baby's skin softer!
happy.gif

Btw any of ur bb still having ezcema?

Hi mommiess....
haiz..tommorow sunday..so fast..going to be monday so sainz...

NINI,
im using the johnson no tears shampoo..
so far so good..
:D

Rata
can't sign up with them cos their package cannot be extended to Aug or end of the year. no point signing up..

BJG
starting class tomolo..

going to sleep liao cos tomolo got Easter Party going on... got to help out.

Rata,
tomolo my hubby will bring SL for his first class.

Gathering
vv fun! must have another one ;)
It's really great to see all babies and mommies.
Had a chance to get to know some other mommies which I have not met before.

It was fun and Kai enjoyed himself alot too.

Ruixuan,
Some mommy dunno ..... tried to matchmake Falisha to Kai but I know she is chop by SL liao .. and hor, Kai din touch her but she touched Kai ... haha.

Kai not interested in the pretty gals there leh ... he was more interested in the curtain, the wires, the tissue paper and was cruising around the house ... checking the house out ... haha.

Well, Kai wants to learn to be like Allivier, wait for others to queue up la .... must play hard to get ma. kekekke.

Allivier is same height as Kai .... hmm, wun she look too tall for him if she wears heels next time? Kai must grow faster and taller!

Shint: LOL! Kai also attracted by the curtains,wires,tissue too? hahaha.. braiden does that too. Aiyo dun worry la, Kai look abit like you.. going to be a handsome boy next time. Then he will tell u mommy i dont wan so many gfs! haha

Rata,
just curious, how much is the tears n cheers? promo to end april? I think I'm addicted to ps liao. now thinking even to buy my own SLR camera to take my kids fotos... its was a hobby until it became very expensive, now thinking of picking it up again, cos the digi SLR camera is not too ex now, can get a good set at about $1.5k or else get a video cam, sony has one small one selling at $699.

Shint,
your kai wants to be interior designer or architect huh? good career prospect leh. at least he got his priority right... hahahaha... but his mummy is more interested in his galfriends hor.

Wendy,
you went to tampines 1? very crowded? did you go uniglo? my fav shop... where is tampines 1 near to? i'm hoping to take leave on wednesday and go jalan a little while. i've got lots of work at the office! crossing my fingers that i will be efficient so i can clear my desk monday and tuesday.

I'll need to go HK on 20 April for work for a week... and my schedule is so tight that i may not have time to shop... sian...

celyn,
will contact you to arrange for pickup of the items...

ruixuan,
yup, thanks for your offer but both celyn &amp; me stay at upper serangoon so easier to arrange for pickup...

Cat,
**hugs**
sayang bernice. did the doc say anything? which antibiotic? klassic? Augmentin may cause loose stools, so don't be alarmed if you see loose stools if Bernice is on Augmentin. Jerold is starting to have to cough too, so bad luck... he must have gotten it from my #1 &amp; 2... they have been purposely coughing INTO him. and Jerold has been resisting for 2 weeks then finally succumb to the virus only now. The group foto is next Sat and I didn't want to miss it!

Ruixuan,
what's the outcome? do we need to buy anything? Jerold doesn't own many clothings, most of his clothes are hand-me-downs so are very old. and because i didn't expect to have #3, i've given away some of my #1's nice nice clothes away... so all the clothes he has now are.... so if need to, i will get him some new ones. crossing my fingers that he will get well by next friday!

Val,
yeah, i heard of that. Was thinking of sending my #2 there, but the centres are not convenient for me. Have they open up new branches? which one are you going to?

rona,
I'm looking at the Parkway branch. That one is nearer for me. Plus thought maybe can do on wkend, after her class can bring her to Chinese Swimming Club for her swim too...

I just signed up for preview session tmrw...

Hisstory,
I'm also very scared. when i bot the needles, i was asking myself should i or should i not... breaking out in cold sweat. but then, i thought, chang tong bu ru duan tong... and if i go to TMC, still got to be poked, and i got to wait one more day, by then, i think the breast will be loopsided already...
happy.gif
so poked lah! to tell you frankly, the blocked duct is causing more pain then the needle prick... heheheee...

Back