(2008/08) Aug 2008

roiv,
congrats... so glad it's alliver... after i came back from vone's place, i was telling my HB who came to fetch me that i saw a very beautiful baby & HB replied "is she with the flower hairband? looks like mummy lei"...
happy.gif

hisstory: Hard to sound my stubborn hubby out... I tried many times liao but he is still not convinced. haiz

SO funny..this morning i scold Braiden for being naughty cos he wake up n make noise at 3am last night! Then suddenly he jus pout his lips, n teary eyes. My voice is very stern n i tell him off firmly not to be naughty. Wah lau he is like 'qing qing he bian cao' the child actress those kind...The tear drops so big n roll down non-stop..hahahaha! So 'yang or' this boy!

nini
heehee..ya..i think our bbs now will know if we scold them..i also will scold kaer..then for awhile she will look at me like want to cry..but 2 secs later...she forget liao...and up to mischief again..sigh...

Hey Roiv,
Congrats to Allivier being the cover baby ! I very good foresight hor, make Adel her bf first ! hahahahaha ! Anyway, I've got many photos of her in the 1st gathering, so will that make me famous too ?!!

hhahahaa, enough nonsense already. Adel is really fortunate to have photos with the crowning princess !

RX,
Very envious of you. If only Adel slept like that !! Now he still wakes up , sometimes twice a night. I am really shack !

Meredith had her 1st semi solid food today.

Dunno whether did I put too much FM. Trying to add BM, but only abit, so gave up and change to FM.

Her face chao chao when she first ate, but wanted more. Then she still playing and blowing bubbles.
Tomorrow going to try again.

hisstory
he used to be very very fussy in car seat too. but surprisingly became A LOT better after nap training. i tink he learnt how to self-soothe. so it's become less traumatic for him to be alone in the seat. now, he's seems to enjoy the seat mostly. i have some seat toys for him too. if it's nap time, i'll cover him up and he'll nap in the seat. so i'm very happy to drive around with him now.
happy.gif

krex
my fren who has 2 kids told me that most kids will start 3 meals @ abt 8mths old. but i tink it's really child dependent. some kids start earlier, some later. 5 tablespoons of cereal or 5 cubes of puree is about 1 full meal. so if he's still hungry after that amt...can start another meal. might start ethan on 3rd meal if he can finish 5 cubes of puree for 2nd meal. now, he's taking 4 cubes for 2nd meal.

NiNi
yeah...like wat hisstory said, there are gd and bad days. but personally, i love being SAHM. i love being able to see and experience all of ethan's 1st times. i never want to go back to work. haha... that aside, i feel that it's person dependent also..so should go for whichever you feel is the best arrangement for yourself and your family. some FTWMs do such great jobs balancing work & family too!

roiv
CONGRATS!!! WOOHOO!!!!

<font color="0000ff">Roiv</font>
Congrats!!
so we will get to c Allivier in the next issue of M&amp;B magazine cover?
happy.gif

Catherine,
Paiseh paiseh..i oredie ordered cos discount only valid for 1 day..
This is jus a trial run for me. If everyting goes well, i'll haf another one.
When will u be going for ur trip?

Ling,
Haiz..bb got abit better this morning, so we brought her out..the whole day...now her runny nose is back..and i'm sick! sore throat and headache..!
sad.gif

Mulberry,
Thanks for adding bb's name for me..hee..
hb oso wont be going lah...jus me &amp; my darling..
btw issit a public hol?

Roiv
Congrats!! U mus be v proud of ur pretty girl! ;)

Hi Mummies,
Thanks once again..
happy.gif

mulberry,
Yup Yup, will appear in April's issue of Mother and Baby Magazine. They will be coming over to my place for filming this Wed and Thu have to go down to their studio..Have to spring clean my house already..
happy.gif

Samantha,
Ya, I totally agree with you. All august babies are all stars and future stars...
happy.gif

Roiv,
Congrats!!! So happy for Allivier! Pls let us know when is Allivier's foto coming out, must get a copy of it!

Roiv,
April? Ok, will go get it late March!

ReiRei,
So what did you order from Kohl's website? How is it? I'm also not experienced in CGW... very scared to do it too. Share your experience with us ok? Good luck! hope its smooth!

Roiv and Allivier
congrat!!! wah.. so good... * Roiv, u must be very happy

sylvia
yah my hubby complete 10 round already. he complete last year. he is 33 year old currently.

No more in toothless club
SL grad from toothless club liao. saw teeth liao.

Hi Rona,
Ya Ya, in April.. will inform you guys once again when its publish..
happy.gif

Ruixuan,
Yes, very very happy..can be "Sing Ma" oredi...Dun have to worry about retrenchment. At most if kanna retrenched, can concentrate on grooming her into a "star"..haha..
happy.gif

Roiv
wah.. can start to look out for modeling company liao.

i bought a toy dog that can flip 360 degree. if SL can flip that way, i can bring him to circus for grooming,.. just joking.

Happy mummy
hope adel can sleep thru.. just wait the one day that happen and many days after

ruixuan
where did you get that toy doggy? i've been looking for the toy dog that moves around. so that ethan can chase that instead of the cat. haha

<font color="aa00aa">
happy.gif
**** NORTHEAST GATHERING @ 10 Apr 2009 (Its a Good Friday Public Holiday) ****
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">(Location at Compassvale Road (Opp. CompassPoint) approx. 5 mins walk)</font>

Shall we make it in the afternoon starts about 1400Hrs onwards??

1) April, Denzel and Hubby
2) Mulberry and bb Jasmine
3) Vern and Izzy (Bringing Cupcakes)
4) Reirei and bb Charlotte
5) Happy mummy, hubby and Adel
6) Ling Ling and bb

Any more mummies and babies???</font>

april,
i didn't know its a ph until you mention now. since its a ph, then i can come too. hehe...

(Location at Compassvale Road (Opp. CompassPoint) approx. 5 mins walk)

6) Ling Ling and bb
7) celynlee and yu ze

Any more mummies and babies???

timminbuzz
my hubby buy that dog from OG. my toy dog can walk only a few steps and then start to sit and after that turn 360 degree. i tink what u r looking for is a dog that can walk straight and away from ur baby....

<font color="aa00aa">
happy.gif

6) Ling Ling and bb
7) Celynlee and yu ze

Any more mummies and babies??? All mummies and babies are welcome...</font>

Count me in too..
happy.gif

6) Ling Ling and bb
7) Celynlee and yu ze
8) Roiv (Ivey), Allivier and Xavier

Any more mummies and babies??? All mummies and babies are welcome...

get from OG. my place here got a toy dog that walk straight and away from baby. it cost $11-$13.

the one that my huby buy cost $15

Out for the whole afternoon and hear exciting news!
happy.gif

roiv,
Congrats on your princess Allivier winning the contest!
happy.gif
U must be one happy and proud mummy. haha then u gota da ban mei mei for the interview ya? ;)

reirei,
nxt time do inform if u going to do kohls spree? I've not had a look yet but sounds damn interesting. Oops... spend $ again.

happy_mummy,
Adel starting infantcare soon? Hope he will be guai guai ya?

<font color="#CD3278">timmin</font>
heheh, we have toys for her too.. But sometimes she's still fussy wor! Then we just ignore her or just patpat her *hahah* But yday while travellign thru KPE (stupid speed limit) her whining really gave me a headache, and the speed limit aggravated it

<font color="#CD3278">NiNi</font>
Wah, mummy is a gd disciplinarian, show Braiden who calls the shots huh? But he's so cute, he really knows u mean business leh.. I think u laughed at him for tt? heheh

<font color="#CD3278">Roiv</font>
U're really Sing Ma now!!

Hi Ruixuan,
Have lor, 1 certificate from Mediacorp and $500 product vouchers and a chance to go mediacorp to see see look look..
happy.gif

Valnsw,
Ya...have to "Da Bang" nice nice..actually for this contest, my damage is around $90. $60 for professional photos taken then $30 for an additional dress for the final..
happy.gif

timminbuzz: haha who knows when i become a FTWM, i'll miss being a SAHM! hahhah

hisstory: Ya must discipline him cos even for a baby his temper is v big. At night he dont sleep he keep making persistent noise! Must harden my heart n train until i succeed.

<font color="#CD3278">NiNi</font>
heheh, Braiden has character leh.. Ashley sometimes still wakes up, apart fr her feed, so hb usually pats her back to sleep.. Next few nights, i'm on my own liao, must pray tt Ashley sleep &amp; wakes only for feeds

Oh yes, last night she slept fr 930 - 6 this morn.. And then hb made her sleep till abt 830! I never had so much sleep in a while.. *shiok*

U're almost the official sleep-training accountability partner!!

hisstory
haha...i used to be very scared of driving with him alone. cos he would scream his heart out. but now, he self-entertain lor. maybe just needs more time in there to be used to it? hopefully, she'll be ok in it soon. sometimes he'll still fuss. but i realised that if i keep quiet and drive...he'll calm down. but if i try to call his name etc... he gets worse. haha...

NiNi
haha...yah...who knows!
and yes...harden ur heart for a few nights... but the effects are long-term! heheh... but i also pei fu u leh! can train while he sleeps with u. i couldn't tahan ethan's noises @ night...i moved him out of my rm! so that i can just turn off the baby monitor. heheh...

hisstory
wah...shiok!!!! sleep is SOOOOO good!! haha...
actually, if she sleeps thru already, if she wakes up tonight...then you can actually ignore if you're comfortable with that. ethan took 1 night of ignoring (1.5hr) to sleep thru. heehee... ur ashley learns fast too! so maybe needs less than ethan...:D

timminbuzz,
i realise yu ze also like that now. i just keep quiet and ignore him during the ride. he will not fuss or not too much. the moment, i talk to him, he will fuss a lot and cry almost want to tear down the place.

now he also develop a bad habit of screaming very loudly and cry to get attention. his cry is those very poor thing kind of cry, the moment you carry him. he stop immediately. i'm going to do something about this now. still thinking how i should tackle this problem.

hisstory,
now, i make yu ze sleep at 8pm instead of 9pm. hahah.... then i got more me time in the night.

celyn
i tink they've learnt that their fussing &amp; crying gets our attention. but if we ignore...then they realise that it's not working...so don't waste the efforts of crying! haha...

mine also cry to get attn...very sad kind also. and opens his arms to me somemore. a lot of times, i just ignore him. and he'll actually stop! and starts playing with his toys on his own. then i'll give him attn when he's quiet. so hopefully it'll give him the idea that crying is not that effective afterall. haha...

i put ethan down to bed by 7.30pm. haha...i always look forward to the ME TIME every evening. :D

like tt huh? Okieokie i shall test tmrw.. hahah! I know she hates car rides at night. Think it's too dark in the car, actually she just doesnt like dark places, except the bedroom

I dunno whether to start weaning her off the night feed, coz i thought if she just sleeps thru for a couple more nights, then it means she's ready.. Coz at the moment, with total latch-on, i really am wondering if she takes in enough leh

<font color="#CD3278">celyn</font>
I wld love to have more me-time too.. hehheh!
But hb gets to my parents' place to pick us up ard 7pm, then have dinner &amp; travel back, so agaragar gao dim everything by 830 &amp; then she takes awhile to sleep.. So shd be done by 9pm?

Last night was special.. hahhah, coz it's Sat so we go gaigai a little longer.. Also gd we returned home abit later, the neighbouring blk's void deck has country song competition

hisstory
oh ok...ethan never had car rides home @ night. cos he's usually sleeping in his room already. haha.. or half asleep when we pick him up from in-laws'.

i'm also with total latch-on with ethan. he's been sleeping 7-7 since 13weeks. it seems that they'll increase day intake if having growth spurt, so no need night feed as long as they slept thru on their own before. and it is kinda true with ethan.
happy.gif

timminbuzz,
yu ze also. once i walk in to see him, he will 'crawl' towards me with his arms open for me to carry. i will just stuff pacifier to him and walk off. sometimes, he will stop. sometimes, he won't. but hubby sure to carry him if he sees it. sigh....

hisstory,
8pm is the earliest i can go liao cos by the time we fetch him and reach home, its near 8pm liao. then we feed him medicine and milk at 8pm. once he finished his milk, he will flip to tummy and sleep liao.

hisstory/timminbuzz: agree with timminbuzz.. Actually by 6 months old they are ready to wean off night feed. I observed Braiden's pattern cos he tend to wake up at odd hours like 3am, 4am those kind n when i did nurse him.. It's like 5mins then he drift back to sleep. It is more of a habit.. wake up got neh neh..

However i am concerned about letting them CIO and the issue on "separation anixety".. I mean if the bb have separation anxiety..then we totally ignore them, this is another profound question. i need advice! haha im such a paranoid mommy
sad.gif

Back