(2008/08) Aug 2008

mulberry,
i only eat Long John Silver's fries leh, funny hor?
maybe u can also find the taste that ur little 1 is looking for lor, not all fries ur little 1 likes?

If you are troubled by frequent vomiting, due to early pregnancy nausea, this can leave stomach acids in your mouth. If this acid is not cleared away quickly, it can damage the surfaces of your teeth and promote tooth decay. Rinse your mouth with water, or use a fluoride mouth rinse after vomiting, to freshen your mouth and protect your teeth from the damaging action of stomach acids.

What is fresh milk off the shelves? Dont understand....

As long as the milk is Pasteurised means its xiao du already right? Normally Sg milk selling in the market has all these done. Mostly angmoh countries that have non-pasteutised and normally come with warning signs.

I was reading a book and it said 'Its better to sit than stand. Its better to lie down than sit'. I think its for the first trimster or so. I like to lie down a lot lor. I eat liaoz, 5mins later i lie down on my sofa to rest. Then husb complaining i lazy and bad for digestion.

oh ya why heat up milk? heat up milk the nutrients will be destroyed and its even worse if u heat up with microwave. Just leave it on table (in cup) for few mins before drinking it will be fine.

<font color="0000ff">Snow74</font>
Dunno what my little one likes. coz I haven't taste already I said don't want...haha.. That day saw on McD's ad on TV, got show curly fries. Looks so good. Maybe i'll try that one tomorrow. See whether i can eat it or not..hehe..

<font color="0000ff">Jang</font>
aiyo how can your hubby say that. Tell him 1st tri preggies ladies must rest more lah.

Hi Mummies,

Time to go home soon, take care and hope u can get a sit in the MRT or Buses.

I drove a manual car, now feeling so tired dont know few mth down the road if i still can handle the vehicle.

Any mummies also driving and when u intend to stop? Bec i am getting car allowance from Co, if i cannot drive liao have to deduct my allowance
sad.gif

Need advice

mulberry
ya lohhhh then i vomit he said why vomit until like that... stop stop. there's foods stuck in throat how can stop?!?

my only craze for fast food is Macdonald breakfast. Sausage muffin with egg and Pancakes. Otherwise most fast food puts me off. Oh i like KFC Whipped Potato.

Hi Snow,
Yalor, glad I have a pro-family boss who since my gal was 2yo has been encouraging me to have another kid so his new year's wish to me is always "hope you have another addition this year"...heehee

I oso have very good and close colls who same like me are department heads...so happy we arent those back-stabbing type but will sure help each other when on leave etc...

Hi mulberry,
The Mac's curly fries is very NICE...have a bit of hotness though...yummy!

I love potato chips too...heehee, that day just finished 1 pkt myself and felt so guilty...

Hi Kiki,
I'm taking MRT to and fro work and always no seats 1...sian...sometimes feel so tired travelling but bo bian coz hb can't send me to and fro due to diff working pl and timings.

Hi Rata,
All the best to your checkup tmr. Can see bb again. You must be real happy.

Hi Jang,
Think just eat what you can and like now...like some mommies mentioned, when you are better then be careful of what you put into your mouth
happy.gif

Hope MTBs with MS will all be ok real soon.

hi jang,

i cant stand drinking cold milk, esp in the nite. also, i drink before i go to sleep, hopefully that i 'll sleep better.
i just warm the milk only, using gas stove, so, even got nutrients lost, also a bit only...

I think Mac curly fries lots of MSG. I didnt take it even when 'normal days'. Sian i just ate Mee Sua then come back office vomit everything out. I bring plastic bag with me and even at home i find that its better to vomit into the bag because less messy. Vomit into toilet bowl will have them splash all over the place, including my legs
sad.gif

Gemini
oic. For me i can take cold one. But i try not to take too cold. Either hold it in my mouth first then swallow or just wait for it to be less cold then i take.

I've come to the point where I dont know what I like to eat or want to eat. Sobsobbbbbbbb except MacDonald Breakfast. Oh I like Tu Tu Kueh too. Coconut yum yum.

M2b
oh u have a good boss. i also come in late into office everyday and now i log in from home to do my things too.

My MS is supposed to be better but ever since doc said baby is 1 wk 'younger' than the 1st visit (based on menses), my MS start coming back!!! Dont know if its mental or physical prob.

twin, sorry about your loss. maybe it's a blessing in disguise since u'll have less discomfort during your pregnancy now.

mulberry, i also saw the macs prosperity burger ad and felt like having the burger and curly fries. haha, i think my little one really knows how to enjoy life!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thank you Rata... Appreciate your updating effort.

Stephie,
Can I ask you something.. When I'm expecting my gal, Ann Tan refuse to let me have the picture of my bb's sac even when i request. Did you request yours? Did she refuse? After she rejected my request, my hubby was very pissed and refused to let her b'come my gynae...

Don't know to be happy for having #2 so fast. Been quite depress for sometimes as I start this job not long ago and boss seem like find trouble for me. She always try to give me tons of work last min @ 5.20pm everytime and want me to complete that day and I having MS. Feel like dying.

Been following the thread but worklife to busy to post. Been crying and depress. Only look at my #1 girl can cheer me up. But her waking up at nite do not help at all. Not enough sleep and work life sucks. I am getting too stress and scare breakdown soon

avcocado
aiyo think must learn to relax since there's nothing u can do except to quit? somemore u just start the job so i think might have problem later if u want to take maternity leave. my husb's friend's wife was asked not to go back to work after she cleared her 3mths maternity leave.

i think its normal to get emotional. i also cried at times when my husb slowly take his time to buy me breakfast/lunch during wkend. coz i told him umple times very hungry and when i said hungry=cannot stand already
sad.gif
then i start screaming/shouting i very hungry :p Not sure if neighbours hear me..... i think can because when their grandchildren r shouting, i can hear too with door closed

hewchan,
i did not request for the scan pic on the 1st visit coz foetus still not seen. But on the second visit, Dr ann auto gave me the scan pic without me askin.. mayb becoz this time round foetus n heartbeat is seen. She even gave me a little album which i can stick the scan pictures for different stages..

so weird.. how come she refuse to give u the scan pic.. but so far her attitude still very gd.. dats y my hubby ask me stay with her..

Avocado,
Relax, there is always ups n downs in wking life.. most impt, stay happy !!!

Jang,
same here..sometime the slightest thing my hubby do can get me so irritated that i will start scolding him . .until now he keep saying i m bullyin him.. haha..

Re Scans
I didnt get any during 1st visit. 2nd visit doc printed out for me w/o asking. 3rd visit he said no need. give next visit. So yup, its fine with me. I also very buay chap pattern.

avocado
i think she gets the 3 ML paid. Not very sure because its husb friend's wife. not my friend hehhehe

Happie
What type of album yr gynae gave u for the scan? is it normal one? those slot in?

My husb now clear my vomit mess. Of course i flush and try to wash away as much as i can. those stuck at filter, he clear. Then utensils ALL he wash. I was washing my cup the other day and making the vomit sound as i'm washing it. He asked why. Then i said 'Sensitive to cleaning fluid LAH!' :p but he complained i used too much cups. 1 day i use 3-4cups

and yes, there's times where he do things without using his brain and that really pissed me off. ie I hungry i will vomit but his computer/clothes wont vomit one lor.

<font color="0000ff">M2B</font> and <font color="0000ff">krex78</font>
hehe...at this hour, i'm thinking about the curly fries. Tomorrow must buy liao and try to eat.

<font color="0000ff">avocado</font>
*hug hug* I understand how you feel. My previous job was very stressful too. I can't imagine if i'm still working there now, being preggie and having bad nausea and all. I would also feel very pressurized and depressed. But just try to relax. Remember it's just a job. Not worth getting upset over it, as your bb can feel your emotions.

<font color="0000ff">Jang</font>
ya lor, sometimes my hubby also not understanding. Sometimes when I complain i'm suffering coz of bad nausea and gastric pain...he'll say it's like that lah, it's pregnant symptoms mah. Feel so angry when he says that
angry.gif

mulberry
my hubby say that too!..so annoying..he just sometimes brush it off and say pregnant is like that..so irritating...we women are going through something they will never go through ...a few times my hubby got fed up and shouted at me...i super duper angry..dun want to talk to him...

Wow, so many postings.
happy.gif

Sigh, this has been a bad week, i've been puking everyday!
sad.gif

Fortunately, my hb is very understanding and has taken over most of the duties of looking after my #1 cos i'm too tired and nauseous.

Avocado,
hang in there. i can empathise. You mentioned u have #2 quite fast, how old is your #1?
My #1 just turn 13mths. I just told my boss yesterday that i'm expecting #2 in Aug...and he didn't look as "happy" as he did when i told him abt #1 last time! I think it's partly becos (1) it's quite soon; (2) he always panic when i'm on leave even tho at my last ML i still worked from home; (3) my team is a 2 person team and the other person is a junior. So, yesterday i was feeling a bit "down" that he didn't seem to pleased. I told myself must really put in extra effort this few mths!
You know, I was by-passed for promotion cos of my #1? My boss actually support me, but the HR said must wait 1 yr. And now, Im preggie with #2, i'm sure will kena by-pass again.
sad.gif

Wat to do? this world not very fair to preggie women. Fortunately, I am not very ambitious so I am contented with my work status for now.

Good Morning!
My burping seem to have got better this week liao...so happie man!

Hi Jang,
Ya, glad I have understanding boss and colls. Can understd your MS, I have 1 coll who had MS throughout her 9mths pregnancy man…real torturing…

Hi Avocado,
You must be really depressed…if crying out helps, do pour out your unhappiness…I cried a lot when I was pregnant with my 1st too…your boss knows abt your pregnancy liao? Try to endure and do whatever you can...if the workload is too much, try talking to your boss abt it.

Hi Mulberry,
Wah, think of curly fries at 12mn ah? Heehee

twin stars
i just read ur earlier posting. Sigh...kkh really so bad.
sad.gif
anyway, good that you are looking at things positively.
happy.gif
your bb is lucky to have a strong mummy!

Avocado,
i hear u..... if it's too pressurising for u, i reckon u sud tell u boss straight that u r preggie. it's better that way rather than u swallowing all the pressure which will affect the little one inside ur tummy.

snow/peppermint,
i oso like to eat junk food a lot - it makes me feel better after taking them! have been eating a lot of chips and drinking coffee since i got preggie...feel so guilty after that! gotta cut down in 2nd tri.

Hi MTBs,
just curious what CNY clothings will you be getting? Maternity or normal ones?

Recently, I bought some normal flared tops that can be worn by preggies too...was thinking to get those for CNY coz dun really know when tummy will show yet...

<font color="0000ff">YLN</font>
ya lor, men are like that. they always think we just complain too much. Let them try our sufferings for 1 day, see how then.

<font color="0000ff">M2B</font>
yeah me too planning to buy those flare tops. Luckily it's the trend now. I even saw some nice knee-high flare dresses last weekend. and it's not maternity. Apparently it's the trend now. Good thing for us!

morning MTB!
on mc again today.. had headache since ytr afternoon n din recover though ate panadol. end up cant sleep last night n only fall asleep after 430am. dun wan to stress myself so much today so took mc. this is my 3rd day of mc for the wk already. sigh
sad.gif

i only told a few of my colleagues n the news spread. then when colleagues come n ask me i have to say yes since its a truth. so think now most of the colleagues know abt it already. becoz of the sector i m working in my colleagues are nice ppl n they told me to rest more esp during first trimester. but have not told my sup but i think she should know already. hopefully she will be understanding. but i dun forsee to have good performance rating this yr since going on maternity leave and she sure say i do lesser than others.

went for scheduled check up ytr n baby looks healthy at 9wks 1day. next check up will be at 12wks where can start using the gynae package. gynae din mention anything abt triple test/oscar test.

little twin stars
sorry to hear abt the loss but like ur hubby says continue to stay positive
happy.gif

rat
hows ur gynae visit? nothing should happen to baby since no bleeding. in fact ytr morning i slipped n fell also.. luckily not so hard.

avocado
perhaps better to tell ur boss that u are preggie n hope she can be understanding. if she still choose to be otherwise after knowing then really have no choice. dun stress urself too much at this stage baby still the most impt.

M2B, mulberry,
Ya, me buying flare dress also.
Closing factory after this one, so dun think wanna spend too much on maternity stuffs lor. =P

YLN
ya loH!!! When I cried and screamed he said 'Dont like this AH' @*&amp;#*@#$! I feel like giving him a punch

M2B
i plan to wear maternity pants but normal top if can fit into them.

thks gals,
I am feeling better liao. maybe due to the hormances. Need to vent here for a while.
This pregnancy is so diff from my first as I have bad mood and bad MS while my first, everyday happy,laughing and ZERO MS.

Hi Mulberry and Snow,
Same here, I'm thinking of flared tops and dresses coz at least after birth can still wear...
happy.gif

Will get maternity bottoms though...coz for work.

Hi Mini,
Rest well and hope you will feel ok soon.
happy.gif

mini, thanks for remembering me. Glad to hear dat ur fall was minor one too.

Ladies, I am back fr my visit. Gynae say no bleeding, no pain should b ok. but last night i experience some watery discharge so i worry is water bag leak. Happy to see that baby is fine &amp; doing well inside
happy.gif
Is now moving liao, can see baby kicking the leg, the shape now also more like a baby. My edd shifted by 1day to 31 July todae is exactly 11weeks; 42mm. 1 more week to end my 1st tri
happy.gif
Still going back on 19th as per my initial appt date for my blood test. I ask wat the blood test for was told is for HIV, rubella, etc &amp; also down sym. As for my water discharge gynae took a look say is fungas was given antiseptic foaming solution to wash the external &amp; zalain to insert into v to clear fungas. Will get my hubby to insert for me tonight.

Hows everyone doing?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

wah, so many postings!

curly fries:
i had those yest...cldn't resist since macs was just down the road from my office.

CNY clothes:
i think i'll just wear dress. i find it's more comfi than wearing pants these days. don't think tummy will be that obvious yet, but since it will be 2nd trimester, i guess some relatives would already know by then.

job advancement:

yah, i have this worry too. my boss just kena a big project and i have a feeling she will rope me in to help her. i dunno whether to reject or not. last yr, i worked many, many days of OT coz' shortage of manpower and i was asked to handle so many projects. i dun think i can tahan this kind of life if i'm preggie. looks like i won't be promoted liao
sad.gif

rat, so exciting! 10 weeks can see hands and legs moving or not? i'm going to see gynae next sat. will be 10 weeks plus liao.

Hi Rata,
Glad to hear that you are ok so you working now or at home. I have to do the insertion to clear some bacteria last pregnancy too...dun like it... =P

I'm oso looking fwd to seeing bb tmr coz can show my gal the scan pic which looks more like a bb liao...last few pics look like an egg only... heehee

hi <font color="0000ff">Ratatouille</font>
Glad to hear everything is well.
happy.gif

it must be great to see your bb moving now!

krex, i think 10 weeks can see it moving. Think was it dongle who mention she see her baby moving at 9 weeks.

m2b, me at hm now got mc for todae
happy.gif
the feeling of the insert is how? i scare lei. actually gynae gave me 2 pills i say i dun wan can then he reduce to 1.

mulberry, ya lor so happy to see baby kicking the legs especially after y fall.

to-date i didnt put on any weight in fact i lost abit. fr 6 weeks to 11 weeks lost 700g keekee

Min, thanks. Ya lor after 1st tri then not so worry coz abit more stable.

All, hang on soon we will step into our 2nd tri.

hi rata,

glad all is well. i also saw my baby moving legs and arms. lookss like a mini baby now.
btw, when is considered the beginning of 2nd trimester?
shld it be beginning of wk 13?

dear girls,
today i finally broke down this morning when no one is at home cos no need to put up a strong front. mil is not happy that i'm not eating much of her lunch. then ask me y i have no appetite. i also don't know wat to tell her. hope it's not because i'm sad and lost all appetite for food. so far today i jus drink mug root bear and an apple pie. think i better call my friend to bring me out for a stroll later
happy.gif

rat,
glad that everything is ok... wow, your baby has grown a lot since last visit hor... i think you are mistaken, my 9th week scan can see my baby limbs sticking out and the shape is more like a baby shape but din see baby moving... i also want to see my baby move tomo cos tomo is my gynae visit liao
happy.gif
... is yr watery discharge a lot? &amp; what colour? i thought it's normal to have some discharge while preggie?

RE: CNY clothes
are the flare tops that you all discussing same as those baby doll tops? CNY is 1 month away, time passes so fast...

Hi Rata,
heehee, insert that reminds me of the suppository for kids' fever...not easy to insert, sometimes will pop out again...just lie on the bed and then insert in...after that, will have some discharge...

Hi dongle,
now there are a lot of flared tops that ladies are wearing over tights...those are the tops I'm refering to... :p

Back