(2008/08) Aug 2008

hi mommies,
popping in to say hi!

me had a busy & tiring past few weeks.
my mom went back KL for 2 weeks. and on the day she went back, my hubby fell sick. haiz..so only me alone to do household chores and take care of bb (coz i don't allow him to touch/go near bb). hubby took quite long to recover... thus me solo until my mom came back.
then on the day my mom came back, Jasmine got diarrhea! poor bb..she LS for sooo many days. only today finally stop LS-ing.

hee...so with my mom back to help out and Jasmine has recovered, i can finally relax :p

<font color="0000ff">Snow</font>
me still here
happy.gif

haha have become a silent reader.

<font color="0000ff">Sylvia</font>
How's bb M? (sorry ar if u have already updated but i speed read lah :p)

<font color="0000ff">twin stars</font>
woah so fast u managed to find buyer for ur place. hee managed to make nice profit ya?

<font color="0000ff">babyemma</font>
good luck in ur TTC-ing. hope u strike soon ;)

ceyln,
i really saw yu ze leh. he's enjoying himself at the tsunami pool. thought he looks vey curious. hee...

i'm dead beat! was there from 1.30pm to 6.30pm. can die. i don't know how many shade darker already. my kids look like orh lan liao.

wow..mommies..so fast oredi planning to send yr bbs to playgrd?

Babyemma, wow...good luck to you
happy.gif
Hope to hear gd news soon....
happy.gif

pinky

thanks pinky...i also hope soon....ye chang meng duo...night long dreams alot..so the faster i get preggie the less time i spend trying hahahha

playgroup u mean? ya ya very fast...18 months in March(some schools can take baby at 17 months)... i also starting to look around my neighbourhood for good montessori ones...think i'll send everyday for half day...the one near my house charges $350 half day a month....$550 for full day...

morning mummies

rona,
heheh... really spotted him. babysitter says he enjoyed himself so much that he refuse to nap and get out of pool. but she still forced him to nap in the afternoon. when she send him back,he cry so badly the moment i closed the door. he sleeps at 8pm.

Morning Mummies. Guess everyone has heard about the mishap to Michael Jackson. He had cardiac arrest and collapsed at home. Not breathing when paramedic arrived.

later around 10am, there is an interview with little charmaine's mummy on radio1003.

ruixuan,
yah, i just heard it on radio.

morning mummies. =)

mulberry
hi hi, long time no "see" liao. =P
was still wondering where are u ladies.

ruixuan
ya, saw the news on tv mobile this morning.

celyn
cfm its 10am har?
cos saw some ppl mention its 9am.

snow74,
i not confirm but i know its today and the time i will be in office listening. i hope i don't cry later. listening to radio now, if they got mention later, then i update again ok.

Good morning mommies
happy.gif

went to 2 CCs yday n 1 of them is little skool house. its a new branch here n I was abit disappointed by wat I saw. Spoke to 1 of the teachers there n she look blur n disinterested. There was 1 toddler boy crying but he was just left to cry. so little skool house is out for me.

mummies,
see what I found yesterday at cold storage, http://princessbernice.wordpress.com/2009/06/25/denim-printed-diapers/
(sorry ah lazy to shrink pic to upload here)

dongle,
how's ur new maid ?

mulberry.
did the doc say why jasmine LS ? cos of teething ?

shirley
wah family meeting, sounds so serious. but u thinking of quiting ? some days i wish i was working cos life is so mudane, everyday just watching her.. reading alphabets.. singing pooh bear songs.. hahaha. but yet same time i dont want to miss out on her developments.

vic
wish u luck with trying. hope u strike soon
happy.gif
any good playgroups u found yet ? so far i was told only the cherie hearts at lorong melayu. I may consider them too for half days. but trying to think if feasible too cos if i'm thinking to go back to work next year (cos mkt will be better then) and if i put her in the mornings, most of my appts will be in the afternoons. not many viewings in the morning.. but if put in afternoons then i cant send her to JG... sigh.. will see how things go in march.

YLN
I be going for the bday party .. this is my RSVP. hahaha

yln
cfm 1 will be + HB and #1.
not cfm yet will be + 1 more helper, but i can let her sit outside if too crampy liao lor. =)
thx.

Think my co going to block the access to internet liao.... most of the coliks addicted to FB's games!

Ai ya, can't login so often nowadays....
sad.gif

mel,
FB - that's one of the reason i dare not sign up yet! heheheee, knew i will be addicted as well!

Life is very short too!

snow;

so we must enjoy every moments from now... life is so unpredictable.... through i'm not m. jackson fan, but think die at 50's is consider v young....

FB
Got to stop for while liao...
sad.gif

mommiesss

I'm also here... being a silent reader.. tried to catch up all the posts by the time finished very late liao to post anything hehehe

For me I couldnt login n read properly not cos my bb getting stickier.. she's getting more active.. stand on the table, tv console, sit down, walk herself holding furniture, put her butt everywhere.. so me been busy trying to prevent big fall everywhere ard the house.. :p

She's napping now...

Babyemma
Hope U have speedy result
happy.gif
Congrats uh .. U the 1 who bit diff handling Mark in the 1st time now getting to have #2 liao...

YLN
Me also cnf.. my RSVP
happy.gif
me+hb+bb

M2B
so busy shopping now preparing the bday ?
happy.gif

Hisstory
hope u can find the venue u've been eyeing for..
happy.gif

Sylvia
how r u ? how is bb M ?

Cat
the denim diaper looks so cuteeeee....

mel ocean
wish I can stop playing the FB.. find it so relaxing heheheh... HB complains liao that I got attached to laptop :p

Wish can see most of the mommies at the bday bash also...

Mulberry
WOW !! Big headache that time uh ?? GOod everything done now... what's the cause of J ls ?

Mommies
have a question here... for 2 tier cake ard 3,5 kg, pricing ard $150 - 200, is reasonable or not ? or bit too pricey ? me checking checking here :p She (the baker ) Guarantee her cake will looks nice n also taste good hehehe

celynlee, saw the topic on CC/Playground. when do you intent to place ur baby to playground?

I planned to let my girl to go to playground at 18months,
any idea by when we need book a place for her.

I have shortlisted kinderland@YCK cos it's near my mom place, so my mom can help to fetch her after school. But i havent visit the school and talk to the teachers yet.

Shirley, care to share where is CH @ Yishun??

mel
me worse, seldom listen to english song.
agreed, 50 is abit too young to leave... =(

linx
even not 2-tier, a 3.5kg cake is ard that cost also.
sounds quite mkt rate ya?
look nice and taste gd? may i noe where?
hee hee... =P

Snow,
If i were to go at 50, my bbJ just started secondary school leh. # 1 will be finishing JC and #2 will only be in sec 3. think all of them not independent yet and so very poor thing lor. I will not be able to close my eyes! I think i cannot go until at least 20 years later from now. At least by then bbJ will be 21yo liao.

rona
choy! dun think too much of what will happen, just live ur life to the fullest as far as u can. =)
think gotta help them buy insurance bah, at least financially covered...

mousse, lingling
thanks
happy.gif

MIL
just went to goldsmith shop, MIL bought kaer a gold bangle...suddenly..feel so bad ranting abt her...:p..she very sayang kaer..ask me to choose any design for kaer..price is not an issue..hmm..didnt choose a very thick one..dun want her to spend so much $..sigh...the good and bads of MIL...

linx
quote ur name will have discount?
hee hee...

yln
dun feel bad lah, both of u wanted the best for kaer in diff way only mah. =)

hello mommies,

need to seek ur opinions. anyone has any feedback/comments abt growing up gifted, little neuro tree n gymboree?

I'm now thinking of sending Kieren for classes abt once or twice a week instead of daily half day childcare. Need some advice on which of these 3 above mentioned classes are better for toddlers to play n learn at the same time? really really appreciate any advice, thks
happy.gif

YLN,
don't worry, we understand. MIL also loves kaer a lot lah, and both of you want the BEST for her lor, but you both are from different background and upbringing and most imptly DIFFERENT TIMES. heheheeee... you also good DIL lah, see, sayang MIL's wallet!

eve,
if I'm not wrong:
GUG - something like music and movement program, it also incorporates Zoophonics program to teach the kids basic letter sounds.

LNT - Right-brain training program, its an adaption of shichida methods. you have to do 'homework' at home, like practise flashing cards and memory games (like linking memory) to reap most benefits.

Gymboree - more music and dance program. I'm not too sure of this one cos my kids have not been there. maybe some other mummies can contribute.

Any mommies staying in west? I'm thinkg to send bb J to little neuro tree at safra jurong..not sure hw gd is it? Any comments?

Snow
the price I mentioned supposed to b discounted one bah.. depending design cos I quote my friend's name but yes u can quote my name and ask her 2 give u good price lorr :p

Catherine,

I also got bought the denim jean diaper too.
hee!
I bought for my girls but yet to let them wear cos the store still got many pack of diapers

Back