(2008/08) Aug 2008

ok thanks pammie.

Karen,

did he give u any hormone pills? I think it may be egg implantation. Try not to walk too much or shopping. rest at home over the week end.

peppermintt, so u mean 2 aug is ur edd u count on ur own but gynea estimate one is 4 aug?

who is going to b updating the list?

pammie
LOL! Easier said than done. No spotting/bleeding until today. So strange, right?

peppermint
He did give me something to take to stabilise my pregnancy.

Ratatouille,

4 Aug is the EDD on the ultrasound when my baby sac can be seen. 2 Aug was the next EDD on the ultrasound when the heart beat can be seen. I will use the very first EDD to gauge my baby's grow.

Pammie has volunteered to update.

What I'm rather worried is that ... the gynae can't detect the heartbeat and I know it's normal for heartbeats to be detected at week 6 onwards. Although he said it's normal, it's still not reassuring at all
sad.gif

hello karen, dont worry, heartbeat can only be heard from 6 weeks. go back for another scan in 2 or 3 days if you dont feel good.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but when you all talk about 6 weeks, it's from the date of LMP, right? Then I'm 6 weeks 3 days already lei.

Karen, but there is a possiblity dat u ovulate late. Like me my LMP is 19 oct if i count fr there i should b 8weeks liao but I m onli 7 weeks now. Dun worry so much k.

Pammie,

Thanks for volunteer to maintain the list. Please update for me, Dr. Kowa at Mt. E.

I put on 20 kgs from the last pregnancy, and till now i still left with 3 extra kgs that i can't get rid of no matter what i have tried. So I am going to be careful with what i eat this time. But my appetite has been good lately and the tummy has started to show a bit, like having a small tu nan. For the time being, i only take folic acid 5 mg per day.

Karen, dont worry so much, having spotting at the beginning stage is very common. Just rest well.

Lindsay - updated.
I put on 12kg, lost 9kg, left 3kg.
happy.gif
These days I have less appetite in the mornings.. by mid afternoon it picks up. but the hormone pills im taking gives me a bit of constipation.. I already feel v fat!

hello karen, dont worry, heartbeat can only be heard from 6 weeks. go back for another scan in 2 or 3 days if you dont feel good.

hi karen - i also havent see any sacs or heartbeat yet althought i eating so much. also dunno who am i eating so much for. so pls dun be so discourage. some bb take longer time to develop. maybe u too gan cheong? cheer up ok?

postings have slowed down in the afternoon...
Whenever EDD changes just update me and I will update the file.

happy weekend

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif
Aug MTB EDD
AUG 2008 EDD.xls (15.9 k)</td></tr></table></center>

hi all..

thks for ur words of encouragement.

just wanna check if anyone has a problem with their eyesight since becoming pregnant. my vision is kinda blurry now. i wear contacts all along n no problem. i read up online that when pregnant ur ankles will swell and so will your retina so is quite common to have change in vision. but it can also be a symptom of diabetes.

u think i should see dr now or wait till 26th is ok?

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>M2b</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pammie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Pammie/Ratatouille,

New Aug 08 mum reporting!! Pls update for me.

Mummy : Earnestmum
Gynae: Yet to decide
Hospital: Mt A.
BB#: 2
EDD: 12 Aug 08
Zone: North East

Thanks!!

Welcome earnestmum & agnes!

All, Please fill me in with missing infor so that I can update.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>M2b</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pammie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies
I am selling Pigeon Empty Container at 3.50 & Pigeon COntainer Wif 82's Pcs wipes at 6.00. (Kiddy palace selling at 7.20 Pigeon COntainer Wif 82's Pcs wipes.) If u are keen pls sms me at 97979554

Hi..

Just to update:
Mummy: Gayle
Zone: West
Gynae: Dr Adrian Tan
Hospital: TMC
BB#: 1
EDD: 14-Aug

Thanks so much!

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>M2b</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pammie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi all

Just come in to say, and bye.

Been to see Dr Lee himself and he's not optimistic at all. Saying that the sac is way too small. Even if I did calculate wrongly, which I highly doubt so, it should develop the next few days. I would be going back to the gynae again to see the growth of the sac. But no one is raising up hopes at all, including the gynae himself. He was even telling me the stats of miscarriages already.

Whatever little symptoms I had were now diminishing so this is another added sign that it's an impending miscarriage. Now just waiting for it to happen.

At this moment, I'm very disappointed so I'll stay out of this thread for a while.

Enjoy good health, all of you!

My edd was in Aug08. I was tested positive today and was still in a shock. this is my #2 and my #1 already 15mths, going 16mths

hi avocado, juz post at ttcing for 2008 baby thread to invite u in then u r here liao
happy.gif
Mayb you can provide more detail for me to add on to the list.

Ratatouille (gan_chiong_spider),
Here is the details:

Mummy: Avocado
Zone: West
Gynae: Dr Adrian Tan
Hospital: TMC
BB#: 2
EDD: 19 Aug07 (not visit the gyane yet, but counting from LMD and from nternet, this should be the date. will confirm again when visit gyane.

Still not sure when to visit gyane cos maybe too early, I choose this gyane cos the clinic is 5mins from my house @ CCK.

Hi Rat, my details are:

Mummy: Dongle
Zone: Bishan
Gynae: Dr Ang Huai Yen
Hospital: Glen/Mt A
BB#: 1
EDD: 1 Aug 07

Thank you...

Dear Karen,

My heart goes out to you.

Suddenly i'm flooded with fears for my own BB. At first i was confused, then i was happy, now i'm a little worried. I started telling family n friends already...dunno if this is good or bad. The first 12 wks r the most crucial, but unfortunately, i was still smoking for almost 4 weeks before i found out.

This is crazy but everyday i will check my boobs to see if they still feel sore. So far this is the only obvious symptom i have...n i fear when the soreness suddenly goes away something bad has happened.

Its like on one hand I want to bond n recognise my growing BB, but on the other hand, if i become too attached n something should happen, it will make things more difficult. Ive always been pessimistic, but this time I have to force myself to expect the best n not think about the worst.

Even when we are by ourselves now, we don't feel alone. Isn't that a lovely feeling ladies?

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dongle</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>M2b</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pammie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Avocado, Is this the same gynae u used for ur #1 too? Me too I choose my gynae coz is at clementi so not as far as some other. Plus the waiting time is not too long.

Hi gayle,

think it's very normal for all of us to feel so anxious during the first trimester when our babies are still very vulnerable..on days when we are having our MS, we feel so lousy, on days when we are feeling ok, we worry that something is wrong haha

I was still running about with my dog, ate lots of sashimi & drank sake before I found out I was preggie too!

But I tell myself to block out all negative thoughts and eat well and all should be fine..

As for picking our gynae, mine's at NUH which is really far away for me, but I've been with her for years when I had endometriosis previously, she's really popular so the waiting time's a killer too but I'm glad that I have a place in her list (she no longer takes new patients I think) coz I find her really nice and warm and caring..

Hi mtbs,

Just found out that I'm pregnant and is my 3rd pregnancy. My edd shld be mid aug. And hope to get to know more mummies here....

Hi karen,
Be strong!! And take care!

Hi pammie,
I'm so worry that will get all the sickness that I got it from my last preggie... nausea, tight chest, bad headache breathless... which last till 2nd trimester. Right now no symptoms yet, touchwood...

Back