(2008/08) Aug 2008

rat - confirmed 6 weeks, but scan showed 5 weeks 6 days. Gynae said scan again next week. normally, 6 weeks should be able to see heartbeat le.

hi Thistle.. don't worry - for most of us, the 1st visit to Gynae usu results in seeing only a sac... it's the same for me.. and I must say that it's only natural that we starting worrying.. instead u shld keep a postive outlook as it will spread to your baby. so since worrying isn't going to do us any good, let's not worry.. let yr gynae see u again n most likely at the next visit u will detect a heartbeat.

pammie, thanks for your assurance. i know i am overly worried. and yes, i must remind myself to stay positive, for bb's sake.

it's only natural u feel worried... later on in pregnancy whenever we dont feel the baby kick, we worry.. If we eat something wrong we worry... when we fall sick we worry.. if we get bitten by mosquito, we worry...it's endless string of worrying! haah.. but really must tell ourselves to remain calm n happy because it will pass on to the bb. all the best!

Ratatouille (gan_chiong_spider)
sorry, my gyane is Dr Adrian Woodworth, not Dr Tan.
Please amend for me. Thank you.

Lindaay,
My #1 girl now stick to me like a glue.

Thistle, if is onli 5+weeks will not ve heart beat. Heart beat onli detect when i was 6weeks 1day. so dun worry ya. U wan to provide ur details for me to add into the list
happy.gif

siti, r u talking to me or avocado? who is the he? if u refering to cck gynae then u should b talking to avocado instead of me.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dongle</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>M2b</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pammie</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hi all

welcome all the new moms-to-be. this thread moves so fast! have not been feeling good. sensitive to strong smell n cant stand sweet food. felt nauseous and giddy on n off. bad appetite too.. felt hungry often but eat a bit feel full already. have not put on wt n tummy still look like before preg which makes me kind of worried as i m slightly underwt. thinking of seeing gynae on next wed.

so far my boy still ok react quite positively to having a sibling. he din seek for extra attention. when i m not well he is concerned n will come n sayang me. he dun want mummy to be sick else mummy cant take care of him.

Ratatouille,
ok sure. zone: east, gynae: Dr Loke Kah Leong, Hospital: Mt A, BB# 2, EDD: 9aug (based on internet calculator).
Thanks for updating
happy.gif

pammie, something happen to hug?

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dongle</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>M2b</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>early Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mini</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pammie</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anne</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

rat - she used to tell us how much she was eating n then suddenly didn't hear much from her lately... so i just wondered. btw, do u work? how did u figure out how to post the list? so clever!

Siti,
If you're asking abt Dr Adrian Woodworth in cck, he's my gynae now. I heard many good comments about him. After seeing him, find that he's a firm and decisive doc. Did read abt his assistant too, but did not experience it myself. In fact my first visit, I was shown in almost immediately!

Yuuri,

Well, since many ppl were saying abt him then probably i will stick wif him. I will be seeing him in Jan only. Will he be the gynae on our labour day?

Siti,
Why are you seeing him so late? Don't you want to do the scan first? I got to see my little sac, now can't wait to see the heartbeat too! *fingers crossed*

Hi Lindsay,
My gal has not asked me to carry her since she know I'm preggie coz she said "Mommy got bb so cannot carry me. I big liao so I can walk"...hearing that really warm my heart man...

So maybe coz my gal is bigger thus won't seek for attention??

Like mini's boy, my gal is really thrilled that she is gg to have a sibling but the worrying part is she is demanding for a bb brother...she said she don't want meimei...I have since stopped my family members from asking her whether she wants meimei or didi liao...kept trying to remind her, meimei or didi she must also love...

Hi Yuuri

I hv done my 1st scan in raffles hospital. But since i join this forum i hv heard 'weird' stuff from raffles hospital. So decide to change lor.

Hi mommies, I also found out that I'm pregnant. Should be around 5 weeks now. It's gonna be my second child. I stay at Sengkang.
I still havent made up my mind whether I should go to dr Adrian Woodworth (he delivered my 1st son in 2006) or change to dr Koh at Toa Payoh.
I didnt have easy delivery last time and 2 weeks after delivered my baby I still had infection. So although I am happy that I'm pregnant again, I'm still really scared if I remember what happened. Hope to find new friends and we can give support to each other
happy.gif

thanks pammie!
gonna be my first bb so rather panicky, not too sure what to expect but will see what the gynae says tmrw...hopefully its not too early...but maybe he can tell me EDD.

hashisan, congrats. Wait till u visited gynae then provide me the full details to add on to the list ok
happy.gif
btw sk is belong to south zone rite? Dr Koh is good my fren ve both kids delivered by him. But to me is too far & I dun like the long waiting time so didnt go to him.

Hi MTBs,

Glad to see all are so happy and excited about the upcoming aug08 bbies.
I tested positive over the weekend... I couldn't believe it and was shaking. Visit to the GP confirmed the preg, and I still think I'm dreaming.

According to GP, I'm about 5 weeks preg. Yet to go to any gyne. EDD was 14-Aug. But have to check again with gyne. Hadn't decided which one to go though. Needa ask around.

So emotionally stressed out. Fatigue like crazy. Think I need support.

Happy am I,
ha...you're so funny abt your cat's poo! Better don't eat too much chu qian yi ding curry noodles although I like the sesame flavour hee..

About Dr Chan, he's quite chim chye but some time there are things I disagree with him. I think he's good too...very experience gynae, you can feel safe in his hand.

pammie,
I'm having mood swing, can be very happy and later be very sad or throw my temper easily to my boys. I'm trying to control it...

munky,
haha...same here...I also try 2 clear blue to confirmed my pregnancy. First the colour is fainter than the other so my hb bought another one and come out to be positive.
oh...you having symptoms already...I'm feeling abit tired, no appetite and don't like the taste of cheese

Rat,
how is your flu? for me also try not to take medi but if is very serious, have to take, take care!

min, welcome congrats.

anne, my flu is better liao. Hows urs?

Recently my amt of mucus increase lei. I was wondering if any of u experiencing mucus too. I did ask my gynae b4 he say is ok de but now the amt increase it got me abit worry.

Hi Pammie,

I'm planning to see adelina wong.. is she good? thanks

rat - hmm... i dont know leh. best to ask yr gynae. i dont have that.

Meme - yes im comfortable w her. she's my mom's gynae that's y i went to her

Pammie, but i thot u say milky discharge is common dats the one i refering to lor. i did ask gynae say is ok but i still dun feel good.

Thanks Pammie.

I have no idea which gyne is good.. my first time to have baby ... going to see her this friday
happy.gif

Hi mommies do you have morning sickness already? I think mine started already .. a mild one.also been feeling like eat rojak or everything sour and spicy..

hashisan (yoyo06)
Why you don't want to go back to Dr Adrain again? I am going to see him next Fri, sould be around 6-7 weeks by next Friday so I hope can hear heartbeat by 1st appt. Did not feel kan cheong, maybe it is my #2.

Rat,
avocado is right...as long no blood stain shld be fine. Do you feel any itch? If so, might be fungus infection and gotta see gynae, don't worry.

hi avocado.. I stll dont know whether I should go back to Dr Adrian or not. Althought I think he's a good and very experienced dr, alot of things during my first child birth happened and I didnt understand why . for example:

1. why did he ask me to check in and induced me despite that it was not considered late yet, and my baby was fine(around 39 wks if i'm not wrong)
2.Why 5 hours after birth I still had heavy bleeding (i gave birth normal with forceps) that he had to open the stiches and cleaned the wound again.
3. Why didnt he explain what happen to me and hubby and I didnt ask him that time because I just want everything finish asap.

but his clinic is near my place , very convenient.

U stay sengkang too?
how old is your 1st child?

Ratatouille: thank u
happy.gif
congrats to u too . sengkang I think belong to north east ?
regarding the discharge, your dr already said itsok rite, so no need to worry .unless got blood, smells weird or itchy.

anne, hashisan. no smell, no itch. Now so worry if baby is ok. actually for the mucus all the while i ve but now more & this week i was sick. I m so looking forward to this sat appt to ensure everything is still ok.

Don't worry ratatouille, i got plenty of clear egg white mucus on some days too. Apparently it's because we have more estrogen too when we are pregnant and estrogen is the one that gives us the mucus. No blood, no foul smell or green/yellow colour is good. Hope your flu gets better though!

Anne: Ahhh! I solved my problem of craving instant noodles! I went and bought myself some Koka fat free noodles. They are not deep fried, only dried. So no oil, no preservatives, no additives. I'll just add it to my own soup. Need the springy texture of the instant noodles happy already kekekekeke

happy, thanks for ur assurance. My flu is much better liao. rather bz at work dat i dun get to rest much, i am glad dat todae is the last work day of the week as i will b on leave on fri
happy.gif
can give myself a good good rest. Great to hear dat u found ways to cure ur cravings
happy.gif

Hi Pammie,

I just changed my appointment to next thur.. as i saw your post and said that 'in fact in my opinon 7 wks is the best time to see gynae. all the best'..
and next thur, i will be in week 7...
happy.gif

Back