(2008/08) Aug 2008

Vanilla, heard he is quite good
happy.gif

Me plan my FET next yr May or june. Actually me also got same worry as u, scared got multiple also... but then think back, is a bless if manage to conceive regardless singleton, twin or even triplet....

hi melocean ya he is really nice. ilike him alot and recommend afew frens to try him (those w same prob as me)... Heehee if my hb ok my FET plans then we can be cycle buddies!! I thinking June then if successful will be a Mar bb...

I still worry abt multiples cos i really dun have alot of help and financially is a big worry too. But i worry more is the genetic probs my eggs might have...the doc say cannot test..

Vanilla
hmmm, genetic problems can't be test or avoid, mostly for boy got the higher chances. Financial & bb's caregiver also main issue for me... 順其自然吧!

Vanilla
Mine is a bb gal & singleton. Me like u, transfer 2 embryo yet only conceive one. A sibling can't make it
sad.gif

My MIL taking care of her, but she got no intention taking care any bb anymore.... Think A really frighten her....!

hi mel_ocean...haha...my situation same as urs.. my MIL also dont want to take care more than certain days..that is why she does not want to shift w us..she wants her life back.

I always wonder E's jie jie/mei mei or didi/kor kor ...whether he/she is happy E is w us...

Halo Mommies!
Office so quiet and cold...so many colls on leave...
GM also holiday mood I think...hahaha
I wana go shopping!!!!

Snow,
So happy, we have 3 weeks break ya? heehee
BTW, dun forget the pressie and muffins huh =P

m2b
my office also no govt today, all govt forced to clear their last yr leave...ha ha...
if not got project to sign off tmr, think now i should be having my lunch liao. =X

ya lor, no need to chase after our rats. >P
u too leh, ur sandwich u wanna do urself or buy outside?
i might ended up getting cupcakes, easier cos its on the way kinda thing.

mrs teng,

wah, what if u put in 3 and get all 3??? i guess it's not so bad if your next one is single but if you get another pair of twins, both you and your hb will prob faint! else try natural and leave it to God?
happy.gif

mel/ vanilla,

so if IVF is it easier to choose boy/ girl?

val,

maybe talk to your hb and address your concerns? a quick way would be to tell him to look after bb with maid, while you take one day off to do something with your gfs. or better still, if you have to work on a weekend and hb has no choice but to take care of bb, heh.

talking abt maids, my maid has been asking for advance salary lately. everytime got new story about her financial situation. we've decided not to loan her money until she earns her first paycheck. we've become more weary ever since she wanted to go back agency last mth. now dunno if she will resort to stealing...guess i will just have to be more careful.

Krex

You are not allow to choose boy or girl in Singapore. If can, I already do one boy one gal liao...
happy.gif

Vanilla

Dun know leh, the letter from KKH indicated that can only store until 2012 leh..That's the MOH guideline..

I also have the same thot about the 8 cell, or rather 4 cell. You actually put in a blastocyst ah? Mine all 4 cells already put in liao.. Remembered Dr Loh asked me how we felt when he showed us the pictures of the 3 embies.. I told him they looked liked popcorns... hehehehe... my hubby was so emotional that he cried.

In my heart, I was like, ohhhh!!! these are my babies.... pls pls pls implant...

Mel_ocean

I also want to avoid Tiger babies.. will hint hint hubby to do FET by April lor.. Most likely want to put in 2.. Dare not put 3 or else if hit, I'll faint big time..

Having Twins has it good and bad ( I personally feel more bad leh) Totally no freedom during pregnancy, can't walk much... by the 16 week, I can feel the babies' moment liao. Den by the 24 weeks I already got BH contraction liao, so many places can't go.

Week 30, I'm back in bed again.. very sian leh.. somemore tummy so heavy.. I think singleton better..

Krex
We couldn't determine the gender, think it's against the law in singapore. Basically the embryologist will only pick the healthy & active sperm.

Mrs Teng
Good, try to hint ur hb.... me agreed, having a singleton is much easier than having twin. not say no freedom in pregnancy but high chances the bbs are premature bbs.

Mrs Teng & Mel,
Really salute you leh!
happy.gif
Having endured the painful IVF process. But after looking at the cute end products, it's all worth it, bah.
happy.gif

Re: FT Maid
Hubby and I figured out:
No maid = Only need worry about housework =/
With maid = Many many many problems (privacy, security, $$$, etc)
proud.gif

krex,

my sil say alot of paperwork cos she is trying to get her previous maid back. it is ok to do the paper work on mom side but they say fhil side they will purposely hold the maid up if they dun go thru agency. they need to b bribed so she said better go thru agent. dunno if tat;s the sales talk the agent gave her

vanilla,
i stay in condo, downgrade frm mansionette in terms of hsework..haha. but i have a dog so it is hard to keep the hse clean n do all the hsework n take care of gg
sad.gif
if working, it is rather sian to stay home jus 4 the pt maid to clean the hse. it is the time we all go out.
tanjong rhu is nice but inconvenient isn't it?

hisstory,
wat r u doing surfing web....checking out places to go in HK?
happy.gif

hey enjoy yrself. get out okie!

LTS,

wow, then i really can't advise u liao. anw my current maid is not good enough for me to want her back after her contract (if she even manages to finish it, haha).

mrs teng,

wah, u are very brave! how many children do u want to have? why not wait till C&C are older then they can take care of their meimei/didi
happy.gif

mousse,

u trying for a tiger baby then? :p i dun like tiger bb but would like a 2010 bb. and if i want girl, it'll be a little tigress <gulp>

hi krex - ya cannot choose.. but there is always this urban legend that the embroyolgist is nice to suggest different sex embroys to be put inside...

hi Mrs teng, if i am not mistake for my case my doc say i can freeze till i die... just need to pay the yrly fee. Mine is a 3day embroy.. but i rem my nurse say good grades good grades cos 8 ...i so blur dun know 8 cell is good. i still have i think 1 9 cell, acouple of 6 cell and some 5 cell.

Put in in June lah..then me, u and mel can be cycle buddies..but for me and u must convince hb first....

hi LTS - ya sort of inconvenient cos way in but go space for E to go walk walk by the river. Ya lo...i am trying to get a PT maid to come in on Tue or Fri mornings.. ya have doggie must clean house more often..esp if doggie goes out for walks.. ur current maid reminds me of my fren;s maid..so soft spoken that i cant hear what she is saying...haha no wonder she is bullied by my fren's 4yr daughter!

Hi mummies,

Hehehe...I finally found a way to access motherhood forum in office :p

Any of you mummies send ur kids to Growing Up Gifted? Was wondering which is better - GUG or Julia Gabriel. Any comments?

Snow,
Think I will be making the sandwiches myself...hopefully got time man...heehee

I have already bgt the exchange pressie liao, just havent wrapped nia...

My side oso no govt...office less that half strength hahaha

m2b
challenging leh, making sandwich suitable for both bb and adults not easy leh...and must be enough for the whole class, hopefully dun suddenly got others join in lor....haiz...

the teacher said the pressie much be suitable for both boy or gal rite?
think i got buy books or toy bah...hopefully still have time. =P

celyn,

how? your hb fierce or not? my SIL is june tigress and everyone is scared of her! very demanding and talkative.

krex,
my old maid still tell me, " I WILL BE BACK" haha

vanilla,
yes, nice environment. gg called the maid "barbi" today....dunno y...
or was she trying to call her mummy
sad.gif

she calls me mama but she calls the food mama too
sad.gif

my jap neighbour says gg spoke 2 jap words.."eedai eedai" which means pain pain n dunno wat n ask if she has jap friends etc. i jus tot she is blabbering nonsense. mayb she went over too often until she picks up jap unknowingly

haha..so cute.. maybe she is calling ur maid barney? is ur maid short and rather chubby? hopefully not purplish color
happy.gif

Good she can pick up another language. my only Jap language to my son is "giotomateh" wait..cos he v impatient also whine if i am slow in getting his things, bring him to walk...

my dog is called barney, maid is very slim n yellow. haha...more like bananas in pajamas..hahaha

i;ve never seen a patient bb waiting for food or things b4 :p

hi LTS,lol..haha..gg is trying to call ur maid ur doggie's name... hee hee but E is v impatient.. he whined too much... i also scold him that he sounds like a bee

krex78,
my hubby always say he is a paper tiger, no use one cos he is born in the day where tiger wants to sleep. so he is not fierce.

he seldom throw temper or maybe with me, he sure lose bah. hahaha..... :p

<font color="#CD3278">twin stars</font>
Enjoying my shopping loads! Think 99% of HK shopping caters to women.. When Ashely's bigger, I prob leave her with my mum &amp; I will chiong with my hb.. hahah
So late at night must rest mah.. And plan itinerary for the next day. hee

hi sorry to intrude..
Urgently need to sell 3 Jungle book tickets for this Sunday 13 Dec 09 11am - Original price $90 for 3 tickets, now selling $60. Self collect at any town mrt stations or clementi mrt station. Pls PM me.

celyn,

haha, which month is that? my SIL born in june already so fierce. can't imagine if she born in jan (tiger head) :p

mousse,

go for it! dun get tigress can also get rabbit, more docile. i always joke if i get a bb tigress next yr, she will surely bully my little mouse!

celyn
afternoon tiger can be fierce 1 also de lor....
trust me....ha ha.... >D

krex
tiger ppl so far i observe hor...they not fierce by nature, but just dun like stupid thing or being disturb.
hee hee....so if ur mousie dun go disturb or make thing difficult for ur tiger, should be ok de lah.

vanilla,
sounds like a bee?....haha must rec his whining then
happy.gif

tigg3r,
yes i know...haha

hisstory,
yes i told u the shopping there is crazy until i surrender....ENJOY! but if i bring gg sure can;t shop much cos she doesn wanna b waiting outside fitting frm with daddy cos hubby doesn;t know how to play with her
sad.gif

celyn, krex
frm wat i know.........tigers r not fierce, jus stubborn.....it is not easy to get into their life but once they trust u. u r their friend for life! they r rather easy going....not loud n sociable type thou. best of all...........they r very responsible n takes care of their parents n home! celyn, u r fortunate
happy.gif

rabbit,
on the other hand can b a social butterfly, opinionated n playful....drama queen too....i know cos i am one of them too.hahaha....my 2 best friends r tigers
happy.gif

snow74,
yah yah. i think they can be fierce too.

true, as long as you don't disturb them big big they are nice loh. if not, will die loh. i ever see him throw temper before, quite scary. :p

krex78,
my hubby is born in aug, a leo. i told him, he got all the fierce animal, tiger and lion. :p
i have 2 leos (yu ze and hubby) and maybe will also have 2 taurus (me and #2). :p

little twin stars,
yah, i must say he is very responsible and really take care of family kind. even my family is causing so much trouble and problem, he also never say a word and do all that he can help. really must count my blessings to have him with me.
happy.gif

Hey mummies,

Got this from the Mar 2010 MTB thread:

Reposting again:
Carter warehse sale is back!

17-19 Dec 2009
9am to 8pm
43 Tampines St 92(Gimmill warehouse)
Up to 90% off
Prices $3-12 Cash only!

I am gian to go there to get stuff, as I will be free on the first day.

Anybody interested?

LTS,

me got bad exp with tiger, coz' the only tiger i know is SIL and she's been giving me trouble again lately
sad.gif

celyn,

nice arrangement! if i get a 2010 bb, my whole family will have bdays in 2nd half of the year :p

Halo Mommies!

Snow,
I'm thinking of egg mayo sandwiches which is my fav! heehee
I bgt a Barney drawing toy and water bottle...

Hisstory,
Enjoy your shopping!

Hey mommies,
What's the address for the party ah? maybe someone can post again cos I just know it's hillview are ... haha.

celyn,
there u go :p

krex,
but she is gd to her family n close friends? u r not her family in a way n not close friend so diff story i suppose?..hehe

Back