(2008/07) July 2008

Dor Dor,
I PM u liao

JSP,
got lots of nice clothes leh ...Today might ask hubby go again but scared he scold me leh. He dun noe wat i bought ytd ..

serene
u good leh... like buying things everyday hor... me working half day today leh... HB work till 3.30pm so will go home first... maybe after tat can go see2look2 lor... yest u go isit luan?? if luan then i'll headache one lor... u got see got nice nice boi boi clothings???

cellow, so cute... cedric knows who to bully! Ethan only does the whining to my MIL when she goes to the cot. once she walks away, he will quietly play on his own... now we know who spoils ethan at home!
happy.gif

all the talk about nice clothings? where where where? you know, I cannot remember when was the last time I did shopping and actually bot things for myself... maybe I should do so soon since CNY is coming... but but but once i am out, i will tend to go baby shops leh.....

feeding cereal
we feed Ethan with HT cereal twice a day, once with carrot, another time with banana. sometime, my MIL will boil the carrot and potato and fish, and use the soup to mix with the cereal without serving the carrot/potato/fish. very rarely he will take plain cereal cos my MIL always say must "beautify" the cereal to make his meal exciting... not sure if ethan will mind taking plain but i know for sure he does not like milk!
sad.gif

bbp, depending on the school, typically for 2-3yrs, they will call the classes pre-school, pre-nursery, toddler programme or playgroup...

JSP,
ytd me n cs went to vivo GAP outlet not v luan still can find nice clothes ..me bought 2 pairs of legging n 1 dress for kacey total after discount only paid $30 plus .... GD deal right.

I didnt go shopping everyday it b coz CNY coming mah than buy clothes for myself n kacey.

Nxt time we ask u along okay ....

Michelle,
go to vivo got lots of sales going on there GAP,FOX,Esprit n etc ......
but GAP got 50%....

serene
okay... u say one huh... btw, i'll be on leave the whole week after CNY so can go post CNY sale lor... heehee... i'll see if i can pop by GAP today lor... still dunno wat HB planning for us today leh... coz its our proposal anniversary tomolo lor...

michelle
me too lor... haven been shopping much for myself... alwys go see bb clothes when out lor...

JSP,
Dun noe if CS wan bring Dani out again ... after shopping ytd nw her body aching ...this morning she sms say she like run marathorn ytd ....hahaha

serene
maybe today very luan liao.
oh my...
going to drop by there and see if i can get anything or not.
but hor, i buy alot from gap online liao.

anyway the 50% is storewide?

FOX sale is up to 40% plus 15% (id u got DBS card) i bought 4 items there 2 weeks ago.

JSP michelle,
agree.
i have been shopping for bb but not for myself.

JSP
come me in for CNY gathering/shopping
i will be taking leave fews day before one 1 week after CNY. (instructed by boss to clear my ML)

Serene,

let me know when u all going also. i'll be clearing my ML from 8th - 14th. hehehe the very last day before my ML expires. hehehe..

Serene
really huh?? next time bring stroller lor... i'll definitely bring stroller if gg shopping so can take turns to rest hor... idea rite??

Qing
will let u knw once confirmed hor...

Yo mummies!

re: Lucien Sleeping & sitting on high chair
Actually that's the 1st time he sat on a high chair(but i stuffed the bjorn carrier behind him), and definitely the 1st time falling asleep like that...but it certainly looked funny lor!

end up i had to do everything including eating, and feeding my #1 with one hand bcos the other arm was chopped by Lucien throughout his nap. I missed taking a shot of him when he woke up, think all of you will roll with laughter bcos his forehead a bit red and he looked super blur.

and he doesn't sleep that easily at home, need me to be beside him after a while then he'll sleep, if can't see me he will scream leh...now daddy also gave up liao....haiz

re: my webby
yup it's my own range of stuff i'm selling, currently some bags & pouches are up and I'm running a BP on "Lovely Bags & pouches" on this forum http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2021684.html?1230693325.

Kids apparel and maternity wear will take a while before i load them, they are being created now and work process will take just a bit more time. I'm so eager to see my pieces of work
happy.gif

Thank you all for being so supportive!

summert,
yes yes, I also told my hb before that feeding declan is like fighting battle.

Hannahl,
Got try adding abit of BM into the Healthy Times cereal? See whether it helps?

Re monster hb:
Makes me wonder why these kinda men want children in the first place.

Cellow,
I tried scolding declan b4, he just ended up crying until very qi cham.
So, did you tell your hb he looks cool in the ergo? Must give motivation....
happy.gif

Qing,
Yah, hb actully enjoys using the carrier I think. But I always complain cos after that got to re-adjust back to my sizing :p

I think men generally likes the carrier, after getting my bjourn, hb always want to snatch to carry my gal. and he even turned advantageous. he's going to take leave on Friday, and look after Megan alone on friday. cos he says he can bring her go shopping liao. hopefully, he rem to bring her back home. buahahhaa...

Qing, and who else has a jumperoo..

Celeste dun cry when i placed her in it liao. But dun seem to know how to jump leh? Is it because it's too low? Erm, when bb is in it, are they supposed to be in a tip-toe position?

Currently, when her legs are inside, she can still put 1 foot flat on the ground, while the other tip-toe. I think both feet to touch the ground flat also can. So is it too low for her?

hi mummies! last day of the year... any big plans to usher in the new year? juz got home and pumping now..

supply already dipping so badly and I had to go spill milk this morning arrghh!! felt so lousy after dat.. my little boy was being naughty this morning, he was sound asleep in my arms after his 6am mini-feed so I put in down in the cot, then he stirred n woke n cried.. tried patting him back to sleep but he won't so had to carry him again.. n he zonked out almost immediately but when i tried putting him down again,..same thing repeated like at least 3 times til i was late for work coz haven't gotten dressed and fed the dog duh! that naughty boy.. do you think it's time to 'discipline' our bb's? wonder if i should let him cry it out or is there another way to teach him to go to bed himself without having to be carried...must ask you girls how you all do it...

so you girls had a good time meeting up? no pics ah? I still haven't figured out how to place a shortcut on my profile to the JULY MUMMIES in FB..dunno how to find my way to that link now..anyone knows how to?

brought bb to the PD for his 6-in-1 and now his little thigh is a bit swollen n red.. hope it goes away soon..

cellow: keke I ask a lot of questions ah? U know I barely get to log in and post lor.. so when I do have the chance, it's like our bb explosive poo u know...I go on n on n on n on and I have a million things to say and ask hehe :D took the whole week off then got gastric flu and was in such bad shape for 3plus days! was so worried I'd pass it to bb too coz it's rather contagious but phew! must be the breastmilk that kept him at bay hehe

michelle: u feeling better? take lots of vit c n drink lots of fluids.. n rest well!

hannah: wah lucky you! pump away as hard as you can now ok?? I also feel that the pump seems to be growing more noisy as the months pass.. but so far still ok for me.. tore the valve once and resulted in zero suction..got that replaced and now still working..

straw81: wah didn't know mini toons sold the parklon playmat too.. $84's a good price!

cheryl: hahaha! your mom used to put u in the washing machine? that must have looked real funny heehee selling point for top loader machines

daddies in cool carriers: mine dun even know how to use..too lazy to learn.. rather carry in arms..

online shopping: ya lor.. coz now all winter wear,.. wats crazy8? tempted to get a tankini from VS but I'm the kind who must try on something to see if it fits well or not leh.. the few items I bought myself online previuosly all didn't fit well and got trashed leh.. sigh

BBP: N1 = 3yo, N2 = 4yo, K1 = 5yo, K2 = 6yo

my boi still can't reach his toes to suck haha

JSP,Qing,Rayna
nxt outing would be mummies carring bb shopping ard ....

Daddies in cool carrier,
i bought the bjourn carrier ytd same model as CS,Qing but hor mine is yellow kacey daddy favourite colour, today morning we went out he carry all the way till we reach home leh ...A gd investment man ....My $$$ worth leh at least my shoulder wouldn't feel so pain liao .

do1nk,

same here with my Lucien...last night he fusses more than usual and kept me awake until i overslept 1 hr this morning! Lucky boss not in office today...

re: daddies in cool carrier
ONLY ONCE...that time we were on SG Flyer & our gal was running around driving us mad! So I just took out my Bjorn and clipped it on him with Lucien in it, I was so fast he could hardly find the chance to protest....hahaha! Then I carry my gal so we all can have peace mah *wink*

serene
so good my hubby never carry my boy before when we r out... sometime i ask him to help me carry awhile he will pass it to my helper.

batgirl
Yap i did cos i already halfway stopping when i realise i was preg. N it was quite smooth stop within a mth.

Hannahl
U so lucky they replace for u.
You very cute leh if Celeste both feet dun touch the floor then how to jump?? Bunjee jumping aah?.....hahaha

SD
Dunno where i read before. But it was regarding teething gel, forgot if it was the amt to be used cannot be too much or too frequent cos it might like you say numb the throat then bb much choke cos cannot swallow.

Rayna
MS dun have but Suntec have ma. Nearby only.....hehe

do1nk
I'm quite lucky, got hooked on online shopping for myself after #1 was born n I still cannot fit back into my clothes. They fit well most of the time so I'm stuck......haha

re: daddies in cool carrier
My hubby is diff. He loves the carrier cos he doesn't have to do anything. Even now we go out he will carry my #1 jus becos he doesn't want to run after him. Then if I make him put #1 down to walk he will volunteer to carry #2 so I will have to jargar #1. Super lazy leh.

Wah so many posts! Just did a quick scan through...

Michelle
Hope you're getting better already
happy.gif

smiggle
Dont worry, Kayden will soon learn how to 'eat' his foot.. by then you headache liao... hahaha...

bbp
I realised Dani is sleepier than usual when I bring her out. Guess its the a/c and my walking momentum that rocked her to sleep.

Serene, dor dor
Zara Baby on sale now! I grabbed 2 pieces !!

dor, wah lau ehhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want lah !!!!!!!

Rayna
1.5hrs?!! Wah darlin Megan win liao loh.. kekeke

JSP
Yah lah, like what Serene mentioned, my whole aching after bringing Dani out with her for walk walk... told hb I woke up in the morning aching all over. I wonder how much Dani weighs now.. hmmmm...

SALE
With all the sale going on at various labels, I can really imagine us July mummies go chiong for sale together.. lagging our babies, baby bags, strollers.... LOL!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR MUMMIES!!! MAY 2009 BE BETTER THAN 2008!!!AND ALL BABIES GROW UP HEALTHY!!!

Serene,

can push pram or not? hahha..then will not be like CS body ache. buahaha..
the bjourn u using on Monday not urs?

CS,
What did i say abt 1.5hrs?
Stop siaing!!!!

Thanks Dor! i'm going suntec for lunch tomororw. hehehe maybe can pop by.

do1nk,
I asked the same discipline qn to my hb a few days ago, cos I so wanted to spank Declan's backside liao. But hb say our babies are still too young to know that they're doing something naughty.

happy new year mummies

sigh me down with stomach flu since yesterday. the funny thing is i feel better after bf jx. the cramps actually stop.

batgirl
jia you on the bf! the forum also kept me going for #1. i was close to giving up initially as my boy refused to latch but a group of mummies encouraged me to pump. so for a long time, i even woke up twice a night to pump

oh no... SY u kena stomach flu too? mine was horrible.. woke up 5 times to vomit.. felt super lousy n couldn't take care of bb... scared I'd pass it to him too.. but by nite time, hubby couldn't handle liao so had to help carry n appease bb...

eat and rest well everyone! u too, waiwai.. cut down on the fried and spicy stuff for now?

bb turning 6 months soon and no signs of wrists getting better
sad.gif

dordor.. emailed you liao! keep fingers crossed it will fit well..

happy new year everyone!!

wah cant catch up. happy new year to all (though it<s still 31 dec for me)!

i came down with a cold and everyone roped in to take care of poppy so i could keep my distance from her. but i still breastfed so i guess thats how she caught it from me. got stuffy and runny nose but she`s such a good baby. still smiling alot.

my mil bought soft tissue with moisturising lotion in built for me. shiok

Rayna
You said Megan needs 1.5hrs to finish her feed... thats why I said she win liao loh.. keke
happy.gif

Your hb good lei, at least he's willingly to try looking after baby ALONE.

Serene
I was about to ask you how did your hb like his new 'banana' carrier .. well, seems like he's very happy carrying Kacey ard in it! Good for you and your shoulders!

SD
Emma kiap her mouth closed tight tight arh?!! So funny and cute! Dani's the oppposite, auntie says she cant get enough of it but cereal dont last her long enough til next feed.

dor dor
Mine is the cold chocolate and Seafood Aglio Olio. I will transfer payment to you by tomorrow yah. Thanks for helping us to settle the bill first
happy.gif

Next Outing
I will be on leave from Feb 20th til end Feb so count me in for the next outing!
happy.gif

GAP
Right now its 30% off but if you were to get at least 3 pcs of sales item, then the 50% is applicable.

HAPPY 2009! to all mummies and babies and daddies too, and bbs' big brothers and sisters

*yawn*.... I m going back to sleep after waking up to nurse Cedric....

doggiebb, i find it so funny when u have 2 crawl around the house
happy.gif
Why still need to leh, when ur bb already had his fm?

Mine ah, every nite when need to sleep will cry till she sees me. Will bian zui, give a pathetic look when ahe sees me looking at her. Like very ke lian kind. LOL

CS,

OIC...ya lor. her milk must warm don't know how many times. and it's like must rest in between so that she can finish. but now better liao lah.

All mummies who are under the weather, please take care and get well soon.

Oh, and i have a BNWT KS baby bag to let go. PM me if you intersted. realise the bag is a tad too small for me. hehehe...actually quite big already. but not enough to put my rubbish with Megan's stuff. hehehe..so decide to let go. will let go at the same price that i bought. =)

Happy New Year to all mummies, daddies, babies and brothers and sisters... in short, to everybody lah!
happy.gif

I am still having flu.. early this morning we brought Ethan for his first picnic... boy was he excited... was looking around cos so many brother and sisters around playing.. Ethan quite a KPO baby lah.. look and look and look... btw, the whole east coast park was filled with tents.. we had to drive to 3 different locations to find a good spot.. it was sooo fun!! what a nice day to start 2009! btw, he is KO now.. and was super hungry, took 200ml! (his record) at one go and now Zzzzzzzzz....

flu mummy here going to take a nap too... chat later!

Rayna,
the carrier on mon belong to cin bunny she away for hoilday she loan it to me to try out before i buy scared kacey might not like it.
So on tue cs acompany me to mothercare at harbourfrontt buy the yellow one. hahaha

CS,
my hubby love e carrier so much ytd we went out for shopping he carry kacey the whole outing, kacey even fall asleep.(kacey never fall asleep when her daddy carry her this the firt time)

HAPPIE NEW YEAR TO ALL MUMS, BABES and all at home!
happy.gif

Hannahl,

I also have the jumperoo. Wufeng legs too short to reach the floor, so we put cushions beneath. Maybe he felt the floor a tad too hard for him, when he felt the cushions, he start hopping excitedly.
happy.gif

HJ,

Welcome welcome! So which thread you were more active in?
happy.gif
Tell us more abt you and baby?

Star,

Sayang baby josh, I know how it is with baby fallng ill... i had my nitemare 2 weeks ago... Take care of yourself too!

batgirl,
I hardly have time to go to forum cos handling 2 kids too busy. My #2 already 5 mths plus and he just got chicken pox. SO SAD..... new yr whole week stay at home with him.

HJ,

Wow, your #2 got chicken pox?! that is young! But better to get it now than later...Easier to recover. Hope he is doing well... cheer up!
happy.gif

not sure is it when i am preggy with #2, i took my #1 to take chickenpox jab and the virus is inside his body and only come out when the immunce not so good which is now. Do not think he got from pp cos I hardly bring him out at all.
It is true that it better he got it now, after taking med he is still as active and I countdown to 2 more days to reach 7 days liao and he will be virus free and I can go out too!

Hannah

I crawl around when he is drinking his fm cos once he sees me he will cry n use his tongue to push out the teat. So I can't let him see me. I can't let him hear me too.super cartoon I tell u. Me on knees on ground doing charades!!!

Talia is going for her first day of school at marymount kindergarten tmr! Super excited!

hi mummies who have started feeding bb apple...
i gave bb steamed apple puree today and she "shivered" a bit and gave me the super sour look... then spit it out! tried a few times still rejects apple, until i mix with nestle rice cereal with milk... actually i tasted and found it a bit sour :p

anyone has similar experience? anyone can advise what brand apple u feed bb?

Back