(2008/07) July 2008

DorDor,
actually hor i being looking for baby bag for quite some time but just couldnt find one that i like ....heheh nw want to sia CS to buy but the lady only give $20 discount if 2 bag purchase...
$350 each x 2 - $20 .......

Fiona
Lucien so fast knonked out in the high chair arh... hahahah..

Michelle
I read off some baby webbys and it says we can stop once child hits 1 year old.

do1nk
Hide in the storeroom and eat?!! I like that!! LOL!!!!
The jumperoo that I had rented is more of like keeping Dani busy while I get some chores done. She'll jump and bounce in it.
happy.gif

Diaper cream, I always apply it after morning and night bathe. Then as for afternoons, randomly once or twice.

Serene
You dont saboh me lah, I still have 2 unused ones at home leh.. buy somemore and I really will kena kick by hubby liao!!
So how, you managed to get stock for the bag?

bbp
I guess our babies are all starting to learn to scream at the top of their voice now. hahahaha.

Fiona,

So fast ur bb can sit on the high chair liao? My boy now trying to get out from the rocker when put him in. He will tend to lift up his head like exercising his stomach muscle like that. Also now he is trying to flip in the rocker though we have belt him.

Re: Screaming
My bb also scream a lot and without any reason. And guess wat, he start practising his voice at 4.45am. Never miss...everyday wake up so early and start to disturb everyone at home...Sometime i really kenot take it and asked him to stop screaming. And u know what, he will start to smile at me when i do that...

Re: Sterilising
The last time for my #1. I did check with PD. She said can stop sterilising when bb reaches 1 YO. So i did that for my #1. Till now, i still using bottle detergent to wash the bottle and rinse it with hot water before use.

Morning ladies,
Nice meeting you all yesterday.
sorry, my gal damn fierce yesterday. hehe, she's always cranky when sleepy.
buay tahan her lor. went back, i nagged at her, she ignored me and start singing. wow, don't know to be angry or laugh at her.

serene,
she don't give much disc 1. i bought 2 diaper bag and a wallet from her, she also like each item minus $5 only. at least u get $20 for 2 bags lei.
but hers come very fast lah.
I PMed you.

Fiona,
wow your son so fast, can sleep in the high chair somemore.

I think Megan don't like the Ikea high chair, maybe she got a scare in it. now refuse to go in it. hehehe...

Rayna, wah Megan really fierce wor yesterday.. hehe.. I really like her warmers with the little pink ribbon, she look so cute in it!

You've got PM
happy.gif

SY
where is your place?

you very zhai.
i use working as an excuse for me to stop.
and seeing her so hungry for milk makes my heartache loh.

youpi
i love BFing too.
like what you say just lift up and feed.
don need to bring so many things out.

now going out must bring hot water, warm water, bottles, warmer, formula.
so so troublesome loh.
but my milk supply getting super low liao.
i don wish for her to go hungry.

batgirl
i also intend to BF until 6 months nia.
so now almost there liao.
stop liao also not so xin tiah.

xiao yang
they are good at it.
when u are super angry with them,
they will just give a very nice smile.
you will melt immediately.

Mornin Mummies,

How was the gatherin??
Any pix???

Fiona
wat is your line called?
Next time can buy from u liao...

Sterilising
plan to stop at 1yr old..
my precious tends to get sick more easily then other babies i guess..
even when feedin him semi solids i also tell me maid to wash in hot water..

Kayden is coughin now, think must be i pass to him one.. sianz.. have to bring him to pd again..

Read and went out pak tor w HB ystday. Bedok Central hawker centre has nice ah boh ling in ginger soup... yumyum.
Today recharged and refreshed. Another Cedric-less day. Think will go for mani and pedi later.... I appreciate this time of year... resting before the new year comes.

Xiaoyang,
Wow his face is very expressive... kudos to the photographer too
happy.gif

Admiring hands bbs
dordor/hannahi/rayna,
cedric can join the club! also stares long and hard at his hand - open close open close.

bb poo
Now 3 days on rice cereal and his poo pattern has changed to once-a-day-explosive-poo! ystday din poo... monitoring some more....
realise bbs are all abt input and output. i must tell myself not to fret so much and be a calm mom [ooooooooohhhhhhmmmmmmm!]

Gathering in Bugis
How was the gathering ystday?

Smiggle,
Your reno finished? Hope you got enuf sleep last night...

CS,
Yes! will be a funny sight when put Dani and Cedric tog and eat in front of them... even when HB makes pretend-chewing motions in front of Cedric, his drool already starts coming out.

Running after bb to make them eat
Over Christmas, the extended family gathered at my aunt's place for makan. My cousin's 2 1/2 yo gal... omg... had to be chased all around the hse to finish her dinner. Told HB I wont do that w Cedric nx time... if he wants to get up fm the table, I will jst nicely and firmly tell him 'ok darling, once you get up, no more food for you' but looking at his eating pose/pattern right now, dun think I will have a pbm. Pbm might be getting feizai C away fm the table
happy.gif

Fiona,
Lucien is so funny, can jst fall asleep like that
happy.gif
hey gal, PM or post your website leh, then we can drive buyers there heh.

Hannahi,
Oh... I also using the Medela Mini Electric Plus. Super noisy like lawnmower plus suction is ok only. My office pump is Spectra 2 [not sold in Singapore, bought by colleague fm Malaysia]. Faster and quieter, and can get more qty in a shorter time.

do1nk,
wah woman, your postings always ask a lot of qns one
happy.gif
how ws your leave last week? other than the getting sick part. must have enjoyed w bb G!
wah, bluey's zhun lin 9.2 kg!!! feizai C must step down fm being heavywgt champion liao.... actually i m not sure how much he weighs now. 2 weeks ago at PD was 8.9xx kg.
bb G seems a good weight! got pple comment that he is chubby sm more...

qing,
get used to it... bb rachel will always win
happy.gif
u also win when she smiles and stops throwing temper

xiaoyang,
hahaha he still can smile at you... whisper to him - sleep until 6am [or 7am if u r feeling ambitious, heh] and talk nicely, no screaming. I lightly smack cedric's little thigh when he screams, tell him that other pple are sleeping, have some manners.

Serene,
Diaper bag - good deal? where? share your lobang!

Sterilising
Like Fiona, will stop when he starts eating food outside. No point. And it is a v indvl thing... all my colleagues have different stop points, hard to pin down a definite date.

Wah Qing, you bring warmer out as well??

cellow
I can imagine Cedric with his eyes open big big and drools.... LOL!
You kena sia by Serene instead arh, hahaha.. she's looking for a KS baby bag right now, buy 2 cheaper
happy.gif

Admiring Hands
Had forgotten to leave some teethers for Dani at bbsitter's when we bring her back to auntie after the weekends, auntie said she had no teethers to play with so she admired her hands instead! Lift it up high then open close open close.. hahaha. Oh and yesterday, she managed to get her right foot into her mouth.. NO I'M NOT HAVING A 2ND cos my menses just ended this week.. kekeke..

aiyo.. I caught the flu bug, AGAIN. ...

SY, I agree that BF babies have stronger immunity.. remember there was a time my whole family was down with flu one after another, Ethan was the sole winner.. din catch it.. *choy choy choy*. I think he will be super immuned to flu cos this mummy here is a flu queen and will have passed many millions type of flu anti-bodies to him already... I will keep on going with 2 pumps a day for as long as i can.. after all, he is not drinking much milk a day, and I still only need to provide 1x FM feed at nite for him with 2 pumps a day..

cellow, wow.. long long leave har? enjoy your cedric-less day.. go for mani-pedi-spa!

Ytday we brought Ethan to Prego for dinner... boy he was soooo well behaved.. I think I am going to buy him another toy again today... there was another baby close to his age at some tables away, and she was screaming throughout... her poor mummy did not eat anything much, but the hubby continued eating like nobody biz.. I signalled my hubby to see that hubby's selfish act, and instead of "self actualisation".. he commented, lucky Ethan is a good boy.. ah doh!

Serene,
i passed u the contact for KS bag rite??
did u check with her if cheaper??

Cellow
My major reno done.. now waitin for all the furniture.. wanna move in by 18 Jan for CNY..
tot of havin gatherin on Feb 2 or 3.. u all better take leave k..

CS
My boy cant even lift his feet up to his mouth.. wonder how Dani can!!!

CS,
Yah lor, nowadays, Declan is crying and whining a lot more. Really frustrating at times... wanna spank his backside at times. But realised he's a lot more guai when he's out. Wonder if cos he's bored at home?

smiggle,
Once your boy learns how to put his toe in his mouth, there's no stopping him...
happy.gif
Just wait and see... cos that happened to my boy too.

michelle,

my hb will also be the one who eat comfortably while i struggle feeding my kid. sometiems it easy when he just sit n eat. but soemtiems when he gets restless cos too long on seat, it madness liao. so sometimes i get full myself before i can finish my meal.

but things r lookin good now tat i realise i dun have to feed my boy all his food first b4 starting mine. cos i be hungry n cranky. so now I eat along w him.

morning mummies... holiday mood lor... so sian gotta work lor...

dor dor
i wanna join if u getting anything from ON hor... muz jio hor... VS haven go see yet leh... coz office cannot access...

re: bb under the weather
sayang all bb who are unwell during this holiday season... *chanting: GO AWAY ALL GERMS & BUGS*...

PB
hope u got things sorted out wif HB liao hor...

smiggle
the gathering was not too bad yesterday budden there's oni myself, CS, Serene, Dor dor, i ling & rayna... the rest all cannot make it lor... so in the end the gathering is still pretty small lor... sori abt not being able to collect the toys on ur behalf yesterday hor...

CS
the UTI story sounds scary lor... so i think be it bb boi or ger, have fever muz be careful lor...

Fiona
Lucien gd lor... like tat also can slp lor... super cute...

SY
gathering was pretty fun for the mummies lor... lots of gossiping budden oni tat few of us n ended pretty early too...

serene
wat bag??? me abit blur leh...

CS
so what the hot water can be hot for a longer period of time ma.
everytime go out like fight war like tat.

rachel don admire hand,
she likes to put them in her mouth.
yesterday i was brain washing her.
she stop for a while then when i didnt notice, she suck again.
this time she use the other hand to cover.
(like what she did always when abt to sleep) but i just fell something is wrong.
and when i remove the cover hand, she give me that innocent smile again.

and hor,
having poo daily,
sat she did not
and on sun evening when we were having our dinner.
while i carry her and eat at the same time.
she start to poo.
with the gai sai face.
then after she finish she start to make some weird sound. like "er"
like very pain like tat.
so change her diaper and found blood like poo poo.
and ALOT loh.
i was so scared. with the painful sound she make eariler, i shotued for her dad.
daddy also gan joing bring camera and take picture loh.

after we calm down, her dad say: yesterday she eat carrot hor?
then the 2 of us examine the poo again.
ahahha.
indeed it was the carrot la.

garfield.. that hubby is a bit extreme leh.. continue eating so that they take turns to handle the baby after meal is fine. at least both gets to eat.. this guy he can still order coffee, drink coffee.. check his palm or whatever PDA he has... while all the time the mummy still has not eaten (forgot to check if there was food left for her!) and still trying to calm her baby... if my hubby like that, I will just pass the baby to his lap and eat ah, and at the same time give him a knock on his head!

ling... the words i wrote in free hand
happy.gif

SY... my bb has been eating 2x cereals (lunch and dinner) for 1 week as recommended by PD

how was the gathering yesterday? too bad could not attend... i was lying in bed whole day yesterday... had fever, vomiting and diahorrea... still not recoverd from my cough... milk ss also dips since most liquid i take goes to toilet instead of nnp
sad.gif
sad.gif

JSP,
no worries, i collect them this weekend from Bluey

surveillance cam
my company block all access!
then i cannot buy those ip cam..
how u mummies see your baby at office?

Michelle, at that time where got remember to come in here to ask around for loan of pumps
happy.gif

U used this pump to pump in office? Super noisy leh
happy.gif
I was so pai seh when i used this to pump yesterday. My colleague said like grass cutting LOL

Ok, haven have time to catch up on posts yet, juz want to share what went on yesterday.

Many of u know i was sad that my pump broke down on Sun right? Actually i've a spare ameda pump, but sold off coz i found it difficult to remove the top part & it's so tight till my nails broke
happy.gif

Ok ok, back to my story.

I went to Philips to see whether they can help. Though warranty is over, i thot no harm trying mah.

I told them i got a new motor on Sept this yr. Then in Oct (1 mth later), the motor like quite loud already so i went down to ask them check if my pump has any problems. They claimed that it was ok. Then i told them as the warranty expired in Oct, so what happens if the pump is spoilt shortly after? They said they'll see what they can do.

So i told the staff i'm here to see if they can help.

He looked at the receipts & service sheet & told me i can get my warranty extended to 2 yrs. i.e, till July 09. (Previously avent is under Canon whereby the warranty was 15 mths. When Philips took over, it was 2yrs) Mine supposed to expire on Oct 08 as the pump was purchased in Jul 07.

Then told me can get my motor replaced. So i was super happy. Then he went in to see if there's any more stock to give me. When he returned, told me that management said now they dun give new motors any more. They will help service it instead.

Then told me give them 4-7 days then will get back to me. Then i was angry, told him this is not service of tv/radio. How to wait for 4-7 days for a pump. He said he'll try his best, he'll get their delivery man to deliver to my place so i dun need to go down to their showroom again. I bo bian right..

Told him if this pump already has problems shortly after it's use, think service already also will have problems later. He said service liao then see how. Ok..

Then on my way back to office, the same guy called & say sorry, mgr said can't extend the warranty to 2 yrs, only until yesterday only (which is 3 mths after my warranty). So i really boil inside liao. I told him he shouldn't promise customers something that he can't deliver. He kept saying sorry, sorry.. I told him next time pls check then tell customers if he's not sure. He can only tell me he'll expedite by asking the service ppl to hurry. Again, i bo bian right.. coz my warranty really is over liao (by right).

Then this same guy called me again after that in late afternoon, said he's spoken to his mgr again, and this time round, said i can have my warranty extended till Oct 09 and a new motor will be replaced for me!!!

siao one lah.. So i of course ok lor
happy.gif
I thank him for the help as he told me he's been trying to see how else he can help. He said he's spoken to another mgr on this.

So this morning, they delivered a brand new set including the cords & socket to me!!! Wah i'm very happy loh
happy.gif
Used it juz now, quiet & comfy.

And the ironic thing is i've actually planned to stop & reduce my pump sessions liao. Now with this new motor on hand, suddenly felt motivated to go on again.. Ai ya, see how, will try my best. Really tired having to wake up in the middle of the nite to pump then go to work with insufficient sleep.

Ok, happy mummy here !!! I've shared before that the pump that i originally bought was a second hand one that costs me $250 nia. Then within 6 mths i got to use 2 brand new motors! Mua ha ha ha..

hannah
happy for you
happy.gif
that guy really not pro one, but glad that in the end he replaced u a new motor.
yeah, new pump = motivation to continue PUMPing!!!

hey girls

Mini toon is having storewide discount today. non-members 30%, members 40%

i just bot a pooh bear Parklon playmat (140 by 185) for $84 - sweet!

Mummies, Happy New Year in advance~! anyone counting down to new year already?

sobs, still have to work tomorrow and on new year's day.. only comfort is that superiors all not around.. no 1 to watch over our shoulders.. but still sian lah, have to be at work..

smiggle
yeah, 2nd/3rd feb would be great! i'm off on both days.. hope to meet up with other mummies too since i hadnt been able to join for x'mas gathering nor d bugis gathering...

running after bb to eat
wah, i remembered when i was young, was super-active, cant-sit-still-to-eat kind of kid... mum had to chased me all over d hse too until 1 day she had a clever idea.. she put me into washing-machine and threw some pegs in, so i'll squat inside d tub and play wif pegs while she fed me meals... ended her probs of running after me to eat.. ahhaha
too bad i cant try such things wif cayden if in case he turns out like me, cos my washing-machine is front-load kind...

sterilising
im still sterilising cayden's bottles but will prob stop once he starts to eat out too.. but sometimes when go out n din bring enuff bottles, i'll just rinse with hot water to clean it lor.. shud be just as effective as using steriliser ba

walker
im oso not supportive of using walker due to risks involved.. especially since my parents' place has a step from living room to kitchen area, will be dangerous if bb is in walker.. besides, he'll tend to walk all over d hse n start pulling things from shelves etc.. but oso not necessary to get high-end bouncers like jumperoo/exersaucer (though i haf 1 myself) keke..
anyway, i bought a lucky bb walker from ntuc n hubby took out d wheels so cayden can only sit in it n jump while sitted.. not too bad since its only around $69 (carrefour sells d same thing but around $75).. n 1 good thing is d 'walker' can double up as rocker too so bb will jump n it can rock front n back.. kinda 2-in-1 function.. mummies might wanna try.

fiona
hey, keep us updated on ya shop ks!

friso 2
so no mummies interested in getting 1.8kg friso 2 fm from me ar? last call..

straw81
wahs! hw come so cheap!!?!?!?

bb xp
am glad yr xuan pei has taken to eating solids w/o any fuss now..

Straw81,

wow that's cheap. tot minitoons don't carry parklon's playmat. cos the other time when i was looking, theirs was not parklon.

Hannahl,

jia you..con't pumping since you got a new pump =)

hannahi,
good la, more motivation for you to cont pumping!

Straw81,
Wow that's cheap.... me like Qing also thinking of buyg another 1 to put at aunt's place.
I m going out to Parkway to nose around now. If really Parklon, then confirm scoop it up
happy.gif
thanks for the lobang. I m scooting outta the house now

i got it from marina square outlet. Only one side has printed disney image. think the BP ones are printed on both sides? but at this price, dont care one-side print only lar. fyi, the mini-toon one is good cos i open to try and pretend to fall on it, not bad, got good cushioning :p

Actually before discount, the price is $145, and i asked the staff if they can give me member's discount 40% though i no member. and they did! that why oni pay $84....super happy!!!!

on top of that, they said i now qualify to be member cos i spent so much muahahaha

for those mummies also buying, happy shopping!

starw81
u actually did that.
wah, really ah. not member also can get member %.

i also wan
don know if i go tml will still have or not lehz.

do they have a lot of design?
or only the one u buy?

GAP SALES
having sales at their outlets 50% ...haha me n cs bought some just nn gd buy leh hurry up mummies go n grab some new year clothes ....

here's some photos of the playmat
The outlet at Marina sq has 3 designs - 2 pooh bear designs and one Thomas train

dunno when will their promotion ends though.

2028920.jpg
2028921.jpg
2028922.jpg

straw81 and all mummies thinking of buying playmats fm mini toons...
their promotion ended today!

I din buy it, as dun have the design that I wanted - pooh bear.
Now kiam kan na mummy talking to equally kiam kan na daddy... thinking whether to transport the SSW yellow bear playmat back and forth fm aunt's place. Heh.

HB eating while I m not
Garfield,
You are v patient....

Michelle,
same la. if my HB finishes his main course 1st outside + drink coffee + order dessert while I hold fretting bb w/o eating a single bite of my dinner... wah seh.... the fireworks I will set off on him will beat the NDP ones!
BUT hb has been always considerate. He takes turns w me to eat, carry bb, talk w others, so that we both hv a night out.
happy.gif

Mr Cellow is a v good hb and father, onli thing he cannot do for bb is latch, and use the Bayb sling. Looks proficient in Ergo carrier.

Michelle, cellow,
Same same, Mr bbp is a very good father... even surprised his mom with his work when Declan first came home. But I prefer to let him eat first, so that I can take my own sweet time to eat later. Looks proficient in the Scootababy too. Somemore always ask me if he looks cool in it :D

batgirl
Ummmm okie my personal opinion huh. I took a long time to conceive my #1 too. But I BF all the way till he was 13mths. I was stopping and realise I was preg with Ember already. We gave ourselves 1 yr to try for #2 before we leave it to fate but hit jackpot the 1st mth we try.
My friend(our #1 same age), stopped Bfing at 6mths. Same reason as you cos she wanted #2 so tot to get her mense back and tiao yang her body. But dunno due to stress or wat her mense didn't come back n endup she had to try other methods to ovulate. She jus gave birth to her #2 abt 2 mths ago.
So I feel wanting another bb doesn't mean have to stop BF then can tiao yang your body better.

Rayna or jsp
Yest we were saying about the Nestle rice cereals being so sweet hor. I was worried Ember would prefer sweet things so today tried the Healthy times Oat for her. And she loved it. More then the nestle 1. Heng man

Cellow
Jus have to get Cedric used to sitting at his high chair to eat every meal. My #1 was okie at home all the while until my dad started feeding him not in the high chair. And let him roam around but I'll still keep him within distance and he has to come back to eat kind. But guess cos I'm still strict at home at least he will finis most of his food before he starts asking to be out of his chair.

CS (dun wack me aah)
But there's still NEXT MTH!!....wahahhaha

jsp
I bio bio ON, GAP, Crazy8. Nothing much to buy leh so will only be getting VS and drugstore for now.

Serene
Aiyoh I so gian now the GAP. Tml wanted to bluff hubby to go BUT BUT BUT i going to collect exercauser my friend is lending me.....hehehe

Okie yest the bill hor very mahuan leh and I realise after the 15% then add the service charge n gst it amts to nearly the same amt. So we jus take it as the price lor.

And hor JSP yest you pass me the amt still remember who paid hw much??
You ladies PM me can?? Cos very blur leh. Thanx.

Rose Juliet $7.20
Iced Green Apple Tea $6.40
Matcha Kiss $7.50
Cold Chocolate $6.50
Zest de Oreo $7.50
Seafood Aglio Olio $18.80
Chic & Turkey Lasagne $16.00

Straw
Oh I didn't realise the playmat minitoons sell is from Parklon. Not sure if its the same as the old 1 they used to sell though.
But the old 1 I dun like cos its a bit rough and hard. Not like the 1 I got from those BP kind. My friend bought 1 n say she regret cos her bb doesn't move at all when on it n dun wanna put his face down cos dun like the texture...hehehe

I got a question regarding nursery & kindergarden.
If K2 is 6 years old, K1 is 5 years old, & nursery is 4 years old, what do we call those schools that kids younger than 4 years old attend?

bbp
I think those are all called playgroups.
Like my #1 now 2 yrs old attending playgroup once a week. Some of his friends are going to CC. I dunno wat its really called but they refer to them as half day CC or full day CC.

Next yr he can attend Pre-Nursery then Nursery then Kindergaden 1 and Kindergaden 2.

cellow
thanks for the mail
happy.gif

Hb eats mummy sees
well talking abt me make my blood boil, no not my hb, he's v gd, let me eat first cos i always v hungry even thou stopped bfing long ago. It's my fren's hb. Recently went to visit this gd fren of mine whose #1 is 2yrs old (terrible 2 now) and #2 2mths old. Then she v poor thing. She already gave up on her hb and is living a "married single life" now. Her hb is v MCP and selfish guy and she told us that her hb when at home, will eat his mealSSS and read papers, leaving her to care for the 2 kids. Then there was once at 9+pm she still hasnt taken her dinner and while patting her #1 to bed she dozed off first leaving hb to take care of #2. Then when my fren woke up at around 10pm to take her dinner, her hb actually sacastically chided her for dozing off leaving #2 with him. Wah i was so damn pissed lor! What a man!

bbp
think bb Declan and Frank are the same. Recently he fuss a lot when drinking milk and sometimes even cried or simply close his lips. So hb got to coax him to drink while i'm feeding him by singing songs etc. So everytime i want to feed frank i will tell hb i'm going for a battle. Sometimes Frank is realy trying my patient but then think he's teething so gum itchy. Poor boy also.

re: admiring fingers and sucking toes
Frank already passed the admiring fingers stage. nowadays he's more interested in sucking his toes or fingers while holding his toes. Then so funny, just now when he was sitting on the mattress, he bent all the way down and sucked his toes! *peng*

Healthy Times Cereals
My gal tried both brown rice & oatmeal, all dun like, but takes friso cream's rice/wheat cereals well leh.. Even the nestle brown rice also like.. How ah, my healthy times cereals which i juz bought thru sy...

doggiebb, can pm me the maid agent's contact details?

Oh Michelle, now then i read that u want to sell off your pump, kekeke..

dor dor,

Thanks for the encouragement! That why I say this forum is the only thing that keeps me pumping.
happy.gif
I will try to BF as long as I can!
happy.gif
BTW, do you stop BF when you are preggy?

Re : Monster HB

Well one of my guy fren is like dat. I ask him if he changes his girl's diapers. He say no and went to add on that he carries her for only 15 mins a day. Dun participate in feeding, leave everything to his wife. ............... I will leave the house with my baby and live alone if my hubby is like dat man!

batgirl,
i echo dordor - trying for #2 is no reason to give up BFeeding! my colleague conceived when her #1 was 14 mths old, she was still diligently pumping 3x a day in office.

Monster HB [funny la u]
seems most of us knows at least one or observed one in (in)action

Cedric the moth (huge moth!)
He likes to look at lights! better if they are flickering... like candles or the christmas tree

Cedric being noti
Last evening, he was lying down in his cot, saw helper and started to increase his eh eh eh to screams. I said to helper 'you go away 1st, i wanna try smthing', then told Cedric 'CEDRIC! what's w all the noise' in very stern mummy voice. [feel as if tis my own ah bu's voice sia] He imm stopped screaming and cooed/gurgled at me. This boy ah... smack his backside... knows who to bully even at this young age!

morning mummies... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

dor dor
just PMed u liao... aiyo... muz jio me if buying from ON hor...

Rayna/Serene/Ling
u gals verify the amt wif dor dor hor... given her the info liao...

serene
so wat u n CS bought??? got any nice boi boi clothes??? wanna buy some clothes for ernest leh...

summert
bb Ernest also like tat lor... muz pat, sing song n feed at the same time... so the best time to feed him to to wait till he's gg to fall aslp or slpin liao lor...

Hannahl
i think some of the mummies wanna buy so u post n guess someone will just buy from u lor...

re solids
bb Ernest dun seem to like the Heinz rice cereal lor... coz muz pian him to eat one lor... then he'll fuss alot budden still finish it lor... for purees he'll finish it n cry for more one lor... think will try the HT cereals soon...

batgirl
i'm giving 1 serving of cereal n 1 serving of fruit/vege puree per day... think will oni start on porridge when bb is much older lor...

bbp
envy you lehz
hubby willing to use the carrier.

summert
agree.
thats what rachel does now.

batgirl
we are feeding rachel porridge during weekdays
and baby food on weekends

JSP, Summert,

i realise bb Megan now also the same as ur bbs lei. last time she not like that 1. if she sleep, will never be able to feed her one. wow really don't know what to do. always never finish her feed. 1 bottle of milk, can drink for 1.5 hrs still not finished.

dor,

i PMed you.

Hannahi,
I'm happy for you! Glad you had your pump replaced with new motors! Continue pumping la.. since you have new ones and also still have supply. A little hard and inconvenient,but all for bb! Jia You! Give yourself target weekly, like, ok, continue for 1 week, then another week. before you know it, it'll be a month.

Waiwai,
Get well soon!

All mummies:
Happy New Year. Hope your days are filled with happiness, excellent health and prosperity!

Straw81,
That's really cheap! Aiya my place is so small I don't think can fit anymore!

Cellow,
That's nice of your hb, taking turns to eat. It should be like that hor.. even though we gave birth, hb must also be proactive in taking care of bb.
Cedric so smart, can choose who to bully kekeke..

Bbp,
3-4 yrs old in N1 and N2, 5-6 years old in K1 & K2. Prior to 3 yrs old - hmmm dunno leh. playgroup?

Summert,
Wah your friend's hb is super MCP! So sorry for your friend.

Eating solid
2 days ago my bb played with her food, yesterday she actually closed her mouth and refused to open up to eat!!! Must wait for her to cry before shoveling the spoon into her mouth.

Smiggle,
Bb will feel the gum super itchy, try giving him the frozen teether. if possible dun use the teething gel, cuz I bought for my girl and I licked it to try.. ewww it actually numb my tongue leh.. I gun like the feeling. For bb it's so hard to let the gel stays on the gum for a while, cuz the minute we apply, bb will lick right. NOt good for bb, imagine parts of his mouth is numb. dunno whether ok or not to swallow, although the packaging said ok, but imagine bb swallowing and the gel numbs his throat.

batgirl,
Actually you can mix the bb cereal with the fruit puree now, for bb to try. I gave my bb cereal first, then slowly introduce fruit.

Back