(2008/07) July 2008

eh, 5 diapers per day for the trip, enough? then hor, should go there to wash his clothes? else, jsut towels alone (he needs 2 to sleep and 3 in the day) will need to bring many leh...

hmm.. what else...

any one else???

Julia Gabriel Trial - Playnest
They have called me back and could only consider 24 Aug 11am. SO, please re-register. we need a minimum of 10 babies.. ppppllleeeaaassseee.. after that we can go eat at hardrock?
Trial class costs $40.

1) Michelle and Ethan
2) do1nk & bbG
3) cellow and C
4) cin_bunny and sophie
5) bbp & Declan
6) youpi & L
7) dustee and pomfret (be prepared for sleepy diva's tantrums though)

JWT TRIALS - UE Square
weekday trial @ 50% disc ($19.50) if we gather 10
how about thurs 13 Aug 09? will call them tomorrow to ask what's the best timing.. recalled it was in the afternoon...

1) do1nk & bbG
2) bbp & Declan (can u still make it for 13 Aug?)
3) michelle & ethan
4) youpi & L (what time?)
5) dustee and pomfret (not too early pls! isn't 13th aug thurs?)

michelle,
tis a holiday. why are you washing ethan's clothes there?? 3 tees or singlets per day + bottoms (I put C in the same bottom for one day and he doesnt care) + one PJ per night staying over. penang also sells diapers wor.... not like the back of beyond, plus plus it may be cheaper there than in SG. towels can get fm the hotel mah. *puzzled*
and... if you run out of clothes, hee, just go shoppg for new ones for Ethan. heh.

hi all...

youpi - fri is okie for collection!
happy.gif
sorry for e long delay

pb - will u be gg tanglin mall on any tuesdays?? haha.. i will be there evyer tues frm 1030 - 1130 for caitlyn's class.. haha.. sorry for long delay.. kids just keep falling ill..

sortfloor mummies

sorry sorry for e long long delay.. i wil put e shipping cost in e bags of books n u can pay me then k? so sorry ah..

i wun mind doing amazon spree BUT BUT collection only in bukit batok or novena.. so u gals decide if it's okie before i do e spree

bukit batok, near my workplace.. hay hay hay..
happy.gif

those little face towel that I bring out for Ethan mah.. .and he will use it when he sleep, cannot use the hotel one leh.. so that means i need to bring a lot leh..

buy diaper from penang ah.. idea...

now, 400g tin of milk enough for 4 days???

eh,. i am stressed out already!

MIchelle relax relax. u count lo. How many scoops he needs a day then multiply by 4 days. i think the can will state how many scoops it will total to in a can yeh?

diaper, haha FYI bbx used 4 diapers (she did not poo during this perios but she is the water queen so pee alot) from 8am to 7pm on sat ... and she pooed once after we changed the last diaper! so she went diaperless coz we were at MIL place.

Can Ethan use a substitute to sleep? for me, bbx just needs something clothy to grab then she will sleep. so i bring her sweater out for her to use. 1 bird kills 2 stone. can keep her warm in air con place and can grab when sleeping

PB: Hehe.. same with us. We sometimes make a H sometimes N. Now we've put Emma on her own cot. only when she cries then we'll move her to the big bed.

Smiggle: Emma as well - busy kicking the blankets and turn and turn and turn!! Sometimes she even crawl a few steps. When I woke up I'm so shocked to see her head near my feet.

Jacelyn: Yep agree with doggiebb. Moreover it's super sticky!! I didn't really like the creamy either. I still have a tube left. I'm using CB diaper cream. Works wonders. Does your bb has a "scheduled" poo time? Mine is mostly mornings, after breakfast. She'll give that expression and we would quickly put her on the toilet seat. Will changing the diaper works? Emma will have rashes when using other diaper brand except pampers.

Michelle: Depends on how much your Ethan drinks. Emma will finish the whole tin of 900 gr in 5 days. So 400 gr tin in 4 days definitely not enuf.

SD, hmmmm she has been on huggies and there was no problems. i didnt think that diapers is a possibility. Is CB diaper cream better than desitin?? i am so so so disturbed by this ...

then now i told my mum to use mamy poko for these few days coz i think it is better on her ...

Jacelyn
Lol on ‘golden butt’! I have not used diaper cream for very long already leh. And following up on what doggiebb said, I don’t know if there’s any connection but poppy does wear Bumwear on occasion at home.

Side track: Got one tube of desitin (blue one) to let go. Anyone wants?

Michelle
My phone is not with me and I don’t know when I will go collect it. Email me to arrange collection for microwavable bag ok?

Doggiebb
Oh shoot. I just remembered that you live very far away from me! Would it be possible to bring the books to your office and I collect from you at RP pleeeeeeeease?

Crystal
Would you usually stay for lunch after the class? 1130 is a bit too early for me cos gong zhu still sleeping!

SDchick
Same! In the day poppy falls asleep in cot but at night must manja with us on the bed, roll roll roll then fall asleep then we transfer her to cot. But these days she wakes up to cry then we must bring her back to cot o_O

Oh my knees and back are killing me. I think it’s due to all the bending down and picking up toys and books and clothes :S

Where is qing meimei ah?

Ethan used to use desitin during NB days... now he is on CB aloe vera... anyway he can have poo stuck to him the whole morning, and not have any rashes lah... in fact, i dun think he ever had any diaper rash at all.. Heng ah...

I thought CB cream will be more moisturising and gentle on rashes especially if they are bad... it is easy to apply too... but what do i know, right?

Jacelyn: For me CB diaper cream is really good. For me quite the effectiveness is quite the same with Desitin, minus the stickiness. another thing helps Emma's rashes is whenever there is a change of diaper, I would wash her with water and gently pat dry. Apply the diaper cream before putting new diaper. When the rash is severe, I would change more frequently, like every 2-2.5 hrs. She rarely has rashes now. I apply the diaper cream only after bath and the last cleaning before bed time.

jace

now that bbx has rash. you have no choice but gor the original. cos even if you go pd, they will give this. but other times, it helps if you alternate and not use the heavy duty original, so that when you need it to work during rash times, bbx' skin will not be immuned to the high zinc oxide content already.

and yes, wash after every change is highly recommended for golden butts. i do that until talia was about 18mths old.

michelle - if u willing to collect, i think u can send me ur orders..

AMAZON SPREE

send orders to [email protected]

PB - wat time can u make it?? hee.. usually wun stay long coz my kids need nap after class! haha.. just quick lunch lor..

Julia Gabriel Trial - Playnest
24 Aug 11am. we need a minimum of 10 babies.. Trial class costs $40.

1) Michelle and Ethan
2) do1nk & bbG
3) cellow and C
4) cin_bunny and sophie
5) bbp & Declan
6) youpi & L
7) dustee and pomfret (be prepared for sleepy diva's tantrums though)
8) Qing and Barbie

JWT TRIALS - UE Square
weekday trial @ 50% disc ($19.50) if we gather 10
how about thurs 13 Aug 09?

1) do1nk & bbG
2) bbp & Declan
3) michelle & ethan
4) youpi & L
5) dustee and pomfret

Qing Mei Mei say she will hang pig head for our GAP/ON loots soon cos she pay VPOST liao... so the loots are on the way to us liaooooo.... maybe reach early next week!!!!! woo hoo!!!!

doggiebb,
Oops, so fast the bookpeople spree close liao. Well, just as well la. I was still contemplating on the parents guide book.

dustee,
Let me know if the parents guide book is good ok? Sounds good
happy.gif

batgirl,
Come come, take take. I don't know if Declan minds, but Declan's mommy doesn't mind. Anyway, he seriously doesn't play it as much as the other toys. He only plays with the truck like once a week? Just sms me if you intend to drop by, anytime this week should be ok.

mommies
Is anyone of you using the mustela nappy cream? Hao ran has been suffering from bad rashes in the past but ever since he changed to this, his rashes are gone. His butt cannot live without it. But am wondering how come most of you using destini/ CB? Is it better for the baby?

everyone thanks very much for all ur advise!!

the PD called me back (finallY!) and the reason fore the lots of poo is because the medicine is trying to get rid of the phelgm in the body via pooing! The doc is not quite concern and in fact he says thats good. Coz it means that the medcine is working well.
He advise me to
1) Use desitin original for this week then revert to normal(which is what doggiebb say)
2) Give lactofort for twice a day
3) change to soy milk for now.
4) air the butt when possible (not very practical esp when she poos so often!)

Hope it all helps!!

I want amazon! hee hee can pick up at bukit batok :p coz its near my parents place

Jacelyn,
Unfortunately, I must say cloth diapers really help when our babies are having bad nappy rash. When Declan has bad nappy rash, I will switch to cloth diapers and then put some Aloe Vera (the Lily's brand that is selling on the BP). I find that this method works better than Desitin+diaper.

anywhere i can find cloth diapers in vivo? will mothercare have?
maybe i go see see .. then just wear during the day for a few hrs.. as a method of 'airing' the butt.. haiz

jacelyn
i have alot of cloth diapers which I bought before pregnant. Find it troublesome after using it a few times. I can give to you if you don't mind.

Chumint is it prefold? or those tradition one we need to pin ourselves? but first i need to convince my mum. i know she is not keen to do that coz it will make the place messy if bbx poo or pee.

wow u buy cloth diapers even before pregnant ah?

mine is the traditional one.. bought it bec it's cheaper than using diapers (can save $) but the first few weeks wash until siao as hao ran poo almost every hrs.. so give up..

hehe i also bought alot of nappys when preggie. tons. *paisay*

crystal
yup sure you can have the desitin cream. i don't remember how much though. give you discount la! *wink*

i can meet you next tuesday 4 aug. confirm with you through sms ok? either before or after caitlyn's class

btw how come you bring her to class every week? you work, don't you?

michelle
i love baby blues too! i feel like the character wanda was written by people hiding in my house and watching me lol

oops sorry bout the huggies sala info. 20 packs... you share with people in your area la. sure can one. very fast finish one :S

serene
poppy is under best pic what?! later i go see :p

jacelyn,
Cloth is best for diaper rash treatment! Yes the difficult part will be convincing your mum since she got your niece to look after too... Tell her, best for bbX... try one day first and see how... etc etc.
OH, get the nappy liners as well so that the washing of poo not so siong. I got, you want? but doggiebb is rite, cloth diapers w/o helper, lagi siong.

my mum best, even keep the cloth diapers that all of us use last time. so C might be wearing a cloth diaper that was once on my own butt
happy.gif

chumint,
before helper came and after CL left, i was the one who washed the poo off every single poo diaper. C can also poo almost every hour or after every feed.... i was thinking how can one little bb hold so much poo....
i know the wash until siao feeling.

SD,
Emma still using the CB diaper cream ah... C stopped using already. I give you ok. Dun waste. But opened already, hope you dun mind

qing meimei *blush* is back with super outdated post reply.
i know u all miss me.
ahhhh....

michelle
super matching loh...both top and bottom loh.

bbp
u remind me of melben AGAIN..
and i havent eat still.
nvm, having 'don know' where nice nice chilli crab on 8th Aug too.
hummp...

michelle interested in ur insurance too.
fill me with more details..

smiggle
high 5
my ah po also got 12 kids.

shoes spree???
OK !!! ON!!!
link? and PM orders.
ahahah

saw naughty doggie posted the link.
http://www.pediped.com/Product/CategoryInfo.aspx?cid=54

which spree u all want huh>>
shooshoo or pediped or crocs or robeez???

i am confused.

bbG
salted egg crab.. drooling liao...
i think i saw this at the channel 8 desmond koh show.

and life jacket for your little doggy?

all spree that i have ordered ALL OTW to SG liao.
should reach next week.
YEAH!!!

smiggle
yes, caterpillar is PB too

jacelyn
drugstore i ok, but got anyone one too???
PM me

AMAZON?
PM ME...

whahahaha...

thanks dustee.
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">YES GAP/OLDNAVY/BANANA REPUBLIC got 30% OFF ALL. </font></font>
except the regular like gaphome, robeez, converse.
PM ME ba... ahahaha
*the evil is out again

<font color="ff0000">aquaduck</font>
bad news. they cant provide weekend session for us liao.
boz class start liao.
*they hate us for missing the july slot...

so mummies, please let me know if you all still can make it.
it is on either 5th or 6th AUGUST.
i am still trying to get at least 1 weekend slot.
hopefully got la.

1) qing and barbie - ok with weekday
2) Ronnie and bb
3) do1nk &amp; bbG
4) dustee &amp; pomfret
5) smiggleprincess &amp; kayden
6) missysz and bbJ

1) doggie and thaddeus
2) star &amp; Josh
3) michelle and G.I. Ethan
4) ZL n family
5) Tess_mummy n tess
6) Youpi &amp; L

confirmed weekday slot
1) sy n jx
2) cinbunny and sophie bunny
3) pinkbunny and poppy bunny
4) elliuzion and Bosco
5) chumint and hao ran
6) JSP &amp; Ernest

ohhhh...
talking about shoe
do u all find ur baby feet stink after one whole day of outing with shoes on???
barbie one stink.
and she will tend to remove the shoes. don know why lehz. so now, i prefer to buy those open toe ventilated kind.

doggiebb
i don really like pediped lehz.
the sole of the shoes is stitched on when black leather? not my liking...
ahahha.
money saved again...

actually dor dor is my spree organizer. she charges as per her credit card and shares her vpost discount with us. so she doesn't earn and yet incurs extra trouble sorting out our packages for us. we love you dor dor! (and yet i can hear my wallet whining softly in the background....)

dustee
i also didnt earn anything hor.
i go according to what is being charged to me.
no extra.

i help you guys bcoz this is the excuse for me to shop. i just love the clicking game and the best is when i open my room door and see a parcel staring at me. it is like christmas loh.

LOL!! Xmas is coming~

aquaduck
bad news. they cant provide weekend session for us liao.
boz class start liao.
*they hate us for missing the july slot...

so mummies, please let me know if you all still can make it.
i am still trying to get at least 1 weekend slot.
hopefully got la.

2) Ronnie and bb
3) do1nk &amp; bbG
4) dustee &amp; pomfret
6) missysz and bbJ

1) doggie and thaddeus
2) star &amp; Josh
4) ZL n family
5) Tess_mummy n tess
6) Youpi &amp; L

confirmed weekday slot
1) sy n jx
4) elliuzion and Bosco - i ok with the date.
5) chumint and hao ran
6) JSP &amp; Ernest

Diaper cream
So many babies not using anymore? Why? I still slater it on during diaper changes. So far, no rash at all.

BbG
Dinky looks ultra capable in his life vest. Can join Baywatch, hehe.
Tub: L climbs in and out of BABY bath tub, not the adult one. He's a sam-seng, but not that good a sam-seng yet ;p

Dustee
Ooer, hope your heart palpitations are not serious business.

Cellow
Happy SG wedding anniversary
happy.gif

Jace
Can get Bumwear at their shop at United Square.

Qing
welcome back..
take me out of the aqua ducks pls..

i wan shooshoo and pedipeds

PB
u wan my huggies contact? $14 a packet is cheapest..
they delvier for 15 packs.
u wan then we share and deliver to ur place, i go collect..
cin bunny also bought from me..

Stinky feet
kayden has sweaty feet i think.. also cant wear much covered shoes.

aquaduck

2) Ronnie and bb
3) do1nk &amp; bbG
4) dustee &amp; pomfret
6) missysz and bbJ

1) doggie and thaddeus
2) star &amp; Josh
4) ZL n family
5) phyphy n tess (06.08.09)
6) Youpi &amp; L

confirmed weekday slot
1) sy n jx
4) elliuzion and Bosco - i ok with the date.
5) chumint and hao ran
6) JSP &amp; Ernest

Shoes

Ok those who are interested I will take pic an sent to you ..

Stinky feet
I normally wear socks for bb.. Will put little powder..

30%
I am keen.. Who is doing the spree I want to buy.. For cny ho.. Ho

e square
i also thinking of buying for CNY but worry later cant fit in.... or is that just an excuse to buy clothings?

Yah..phy.. Sh sh.. I need to cover my backside mah.. So just use it as an excuse.. Any way the 2 e are sharing clothes now so better buy shoes..

Wahaha qing is back with a vengence! ;)

I only put the shoes on poppy if it’s cold, or if I want her to walk. I try not to leave on for too long. Then can ventilate mah. But no smell anyway.

LOL on qing’s description of ‘the clicking game’ and Christmas

Cellow
Wow! C using your old nappies! Cool!

Smiggle
Your huggies contact sounds good! But I still got a lot. Wait 1 more month maybe? ;)

Rena and phyphy
Gosh! Shopping for CNY liao!!! This thread the mummies all very naughty!

Thanks serene. I saw poppy’s pic in the mag liao :D

Back