(2008/07) July 2008

forum comes alive at night again
happy.gif

gd morning everyone! such a good morning for sleeping in but alas have to work. just finished a 830am mtg sm more. C finally slept sorta thro the night w/o aircon - woohoo! - only woke up at 530am to latch.

chumint,
Haoran sleeping in your bed. dont you feel the bed v small and both you and HB gotta sleep v still when he is the bed (esp w all his sit up, sit down exercises)? i do when C is on our bed!

pb,
#2 when poppy is stable and walking. bluebunny can carry her wat. that is not a reason.
eh, caterpillar is around again....?

ahahahaaaa, think dustee is right here. unless Bluebunny really does smthing drastic to poppy, off you will go to BKK!

smiggle,
wah, family outing w the dog. yes the car must have been v crowded! Kayden guai guai let you put on the hat ah? C hates hats or caps! he will take it off his head and throw onto the floor.

pooh dear,
he must have some qualities that attracted you to him in the 1st place. u need a break!!!!
esquare has a good idea abt bbsitting for each other. need to be absolutely religious abt returning the favour, then it will work for everyone.
and yes, we can bring our HBs to psycho your HB a bit over gatherings - idea ha!

michelle,
happy.gif
la sup jia la sup dua indeed.

jacelyn,
go go go for your er ren shi jie in taipei.

dustee,
oh dear, take care! hope your test results come back ok!

do1nk,
^5! C also thinks his potty (w handle) is a toy and once he rocks and discovers it cannot move, he will wanna get off. *faint

dordor,
so you thinking the hives are due to the strawberry roll la?

esquare,
i m gonna be v thick skinned and put my hand up for e1's shoes! bcz C only has one pair of shooshoos and the last time i put them on (that ws sat i think) noticed that there is zero wiggle room for his toes liao. then i went to buy bubble gummers but agak the sizing too big. now he has got NO shoes to wear.

Men doing nonsense
bbp, dustee,
mine too! but i leave him alone as long as he doesnt bug me or nag me to do stuff for him. tis his ME time!
the ult is when i m tired and/or busy w C or hsehold stuff, and he asks me to get water for him when he is surfing net.... all hell will explode on him then. to be fair, he has only done it once, and he was quite shacked that day too.

holly,
got space in your luggage bag for one more mummy
happy.gif
? good leh u, travel here and there.

ronnie,
nothing to buy at mothercare in terms of shoes hor. i also wanted to spend my $40 vouchers which expire nx month, but. the choice is sooooo limited.

doggiebb,
the white pediped that you wanna lelong is unisex anot?

toy/book/clothes swap or handmedown for bb
all in favour, say aye! [besides youpi who has 3 copies of 'Guess how much I love you']
any ideas how to structure it so we all go away happy?? (or at least, not feeling taken adv of)

oh, HB just sms-ed me. Today is my Singapore wedding anniversary! :p this wifey actually forgot all abt it leh. in this respect, HB and I def got role reversal. LOL

yup yup, let's clap is at railmall... but i din find the other food nice leh.. only the salted egg crab loh... hee....

dustee.. heart palpitations? are you having enough sleep? stressed? better get it checked out? take care...

LOL on dustee and dor wanting to get into holly's luggage.. hahaha...

where is Qing har? few days never hear from the spree-queen....

bbp, good idea, maybe ethan is really scared of the sound... will keep trying..

PB, uhm.. can i get the microwave sterilising bag?

geez i don't know why i used the 'caterpillar' username. i thought it was already gone gone gone. anyway for those whom i have confused, caterpillar = pinkbunny
happy.gif

jace

got it!

oh dusty

palpitations are scary. hope that your blood tests will all come back normal and its just that you are too stressed!

doggiebb,
i can just imagine C wearing those out - not! sekali, every auntie i meet then says, so cute your girl.... hahahaaa.

thanks michelle.
2nd anni only and already got a 1yo kid. smtimes dunno whether to count today or my Msia wedding as the real date....

morning mommies

dor dor
hope both D & E is fine. I'm sure it must be the dust from ION. I heard from colleagues it's quite bad. They also advise me not to bring hao ran there. Anyway I used to get hives too when I was young. A deck of old cards can trigger my hives lo.. extremely sensitive to dust. Anyway my parents will smoked me with some chinese herbs everytime I have hives..

dustee
maybe you are just stress and tired. Hope your result comes back fine.

crocs
the accident happened near my place.. The toes was torned from the foot. The police had to barricade the escalator to search for the toes. The escalator was shut down for weeks after the incident. Anyway think it's better to carry the young children down the escalator as they wear soft shoes and it can easily get stuck in the gaps

cellow - Happy Singapore Wedding Anniversary
we do find our bed cramp and gotta sleep still at first. But now I think we are used to it le. IT's more like hao ran getting smaller place to sleep..

e square
me interested in the shoes..

doggiebb, the shoes are sooooo cuteeee.... aiyo...

aiyo, that day brought ethan down to the poolside.. got one korean auntie say, aiyo.. so cute.. gal ah? ethan look like gal meh?

since qing is not around to announce...then i'll do it...pssst pssst gap/ON got additional 30% code y'know? for july 30 - aug 2. but *twiddles thumbs* since you all bought quite a bit the last round with qing, prob no one want to order more this time? *twiddles thumbs*

the book pple

i am going to order today and still have space for perhaps another 20 pounds. anyone?

michelle

cute hor! girly shoes are super nice! ethan has got such a boyish face! where got look like ger? kua kua kua!

doggiebb,
not only girly shoes, but girly clothes with frills and ruffles and laces....
gotta start working on clarice soon. KPI for next year
happy.gif

and tis tiger year, so less competition for schools!!! not tt it matters, since C1 will already be in school.

dustee,
My hubby is one-up better than yours. After he took his nap, he woke up to finish his work. My thought is, why don't start earlier so you can sleep earlier? Aiyah, I don't understand men la.
My fellow home teachers and I (3 of us) are planning a retreat in the first week of November, so I have a target to hit. Wean Declan off by then!

doggiebb,
Eh, one pink one white - all girly. How to offload from you even if I wanted to?
sad.gif

Cellow,
Your C so macho, how to mistaken for girl??

chumint
wow your skin is very sensative! when poppy is on the bed with us, one of us is usually 'living on the edge'. when she, the queen, can sleep horizontally (and the 3 of us make the letter "H")

doggiebb
i'll pass on this round of books
sad.gif
budget constraints

doggibb
no no please just include the princess poppy books. sorry! i mean i will not be ordering any more on top of princess poppy
happy.gif

by the way girls, please don't call/sms me these few days. i've misplaced my phone. i know where it is, it's been found, but i just need to go find the time to pick it up!

pb
yes it used to be very sensitive, cannot wear watch, necklace, earrings, even belt gives me rashes..
lol.. hao ran used to sleep horizontal too but I will always move him back to vertical pose so I guess his subconscious got the hint to stay vertical..

PB, chumint, your bed is big enough to accomodate bb sleeping horizontal??! with me and hubby on the bed only, its just nice. tried to put bbx in between us.. too crowded on the bed hee hee

jacelyn
queen sized bed only mah. ok not quite really "H", more like "N". if "H" then both hub and i are literally clinging on to the sides like lizards while the queen sleeps like a "star"

jacelyn
queen size bed too.. was telling hubby that we need a king size bed. Just like pb said, when we sleep H, both hubby and me had to cling to the edge. That's why gotta move him back to vertical.. haha

pb
i like your description of lizard and star.. so cute.. hehe..

We have a king sized bed, but the way kayden sleeps, we felt like a single bed..
he's a tornado in sleep..
like spinnin 360 constantly in his sleep, and he exercises his legs by kickin me every five min..
workout done, he nuah durin the day..

smiggle
lol.. it must be very tiring for kayden to do so many workouts in the night. I wonder how you sleep with all the kickings? Have you tried shielding with the bolster?

bbp,

Hmmm..i dun mind hand me downs.... hehe.. :p if declan really dun mind, I won't mind taking over.. hehe.. Let you know when i can swing by your place..thanks hor!
happy.gif

bbG, I almost bot the mega bloks for him too cos I cannot find a big one like declan's. Looks like my search is over! :p

Jacelyn,

I got a brand new tube of desitin. The big tube one. But never got to use cos wuffy did not need them. I go back and check if iut is original or creamy. If creamy, you still want?

Batgirl, oh i need original only leh. coz now i am using creamy but think original is better for the golden butt bbx. ok if u have original sell it to me!! =D

How come wuffy no need to use? steady!

jace ah

original has very high content of zinc oxide wor. not recommended for long term use. shld only be used when there is rash. bbx gets rash very often? then may have to try alternative methods like changing diapers more often, airing her butt, use CB diaper wash to wash wash etc.

dusty

i just emailed you!

doggiebb, oh is it? Cannto use for long term??! i didnt know that! actually i have been using creamy since she was young. then she got super sensitive golden butt lo. must change diaper immediately when she poo, else just 5 mins and she will get rash. we have been changing diapers very often liaoz ... haiz. how to air her butt? once we never put diaper, she pee onto my FIL ...
i ordered the CB diaper wash already still haven reached me.

for creamy, can use everyday right?

i also dunno what to do to her golden butt. was telling my mum that the long term solution is to potty train her so that she wun poo into her diaper.

jace

talia had golden butt too and get rash if her poo is not cleaned right away. i alternated between original, creamy and CB calendula cream for her diaper area. and yes the long time solution is to potty train (which i started when she's 7 mths) and in the meantime, we sniff her diaper all the time just to make sure she is not sitting in her poo!

headache headache!! then recently dunno what the doc gave her (i brought her to the PD on sat coz she is still phlegmy) .. she pooed 5 times yesterday!! so of coz there will be times we missed. haiz... then today, as of now, she already poo 2 times ... i have been trying to get the doc to ask him how come its like that. her golden butt cannot take it anymore. looks sore and red to me. so heartache :~(

oh jace

the other thing i did for talia was i switched her to bumwear. i am not entirely sure if that really helped but her golden butt did become better with the combination of all that i mentioned. one of the things the bumwear pple told me is it will reduced the incidence of rash. not sure how true lah.

bosco now also like to slp on our bed. middle of the night wake up cry to slp with us. den when we put him slp with us, we either have no pillow to slp, if not is no mattress to slp. =P our bed already king size le.

no leh no antibiotics ... doc still didnt pick up my call .. think they went for lunc =( if by tonight she is still like that, i will bring her to the doc again tomorrow morning. haiz.

what is bumwear?? good?

cellow,
haha.. this is the last for the recent month le. nx should b somewhere in oct. i go tk revenge now.. coz nx yr n nx nx yr most prob not going anywhere except for going back to hk to visit my parents.

but still i need info on yang ming shan. ANYONE?

jace,
i still feel like eating dim sum lo.

Should I tell you what i had for lunch today???? hee heee....

I have run out of shelf space else I will surely buy more books... wanted to buy more karen katz series, but but but, the book people dun have.

amazon amazon? anyone????

i also like karen katz series!! u mean other then the 3 common ones i have, there are others????

what did u have for lunch??

i dunno why i am so worried this time round abt bbx. maybe coz i see her painful look makes me heartache sob sob ...

of cos jace!

i have like 3 karen katz box sets! muahaha! got grandpa grandma one, got hugs ones, dunno what else! hehehe!

diaper rash is horrible! i completely understand, and talia will cry pitifully when we wash her cos its so painful! *ouch*

Back