(2008/06) June 2008

luz, i think so too...haha...
i agree...my clan all v. modern...actually she mentioned abt the maid also coz my cousin hired a maid to help my aunt w/ taking care of his bb...but the family still all staying together mah...so more things...now my folks stay alone mah...so easier...kekeke

nd's girl, my mum hor, out-look modern niah! hahaha...still tell me this cannot that cannot..but she not extreme kind...for eg, she'll say anything also can eat, only raw & semi-cooked dun eat niah...

n i asked her abt bathing n washing hair during confinement..she says, pls la, of coz mus wash hair la! where got no wash wan?! mama last time also got wash hair lor...plssss.....

luz
my hubby is also 6 yrs older than me! haha so qiao maybe like u say is becos of the age gap

juliet08
haha afterall she is still a mum lah think sure will worry these kind of things but good leh no need adhere to the no bathing rule. i hope my mum will let me bathe and wash hair during confinement also haha

hello Jazol, you are so right. I have always forsaken him and I feel so bad but he has never forsaken us.
Glad to hear everything is ok for you. Let's stay strong! Me also no appetite, initially eat alot now stop eating and losing weight too.

Thanks Ndzgirl. We will stay strong. Everyone here have a smooth 7-8 months ahead!
happy.gif

Krispy, do not worry about no symptoms. Could be that you are still early in pregnancy or you are one of lucky few to have no symptoms...

Btw, anyone using stretch mark cream already and which brand is good ah? Thanks!

hi roxy, it's me alien! i feel so happy for you, you have made it. dr lc cheng is a good gynea isnt he? keke.. have a smooth pregnancy ahead
happy.gif

hello alien!!! Long time no see you. How is everything with you and your baby boy? Delivering soon? Ant is pregnant too, coming to 2nd trimester now
happy.gif
Yes Dr Cheng is very good but he is so expensive. Hope you have a smooth delivery ahead!!

roxy, i am oso seeing Dr LC Cheng. He delivered my first baby....very good gynae. I was also hospitalised last week for bleeding and luckily bleeding has stopped. When are u seeing him again? Me seeing him 2moro for review.

Still got anyone online boh? Am waiting for my hb for dinner...now sitting at the cafe smell the food until want to faint liao!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC or Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Compassvale Lane </TD></TR><TR><TD>belsi</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>roxy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie_bb</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousmoments</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>11-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Jen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mogudog</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Compassvale Link </TD></TR><TR><TD>teragram</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kylene</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Upper Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rena</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesslyncheong</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cactus_79</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Luz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krispy</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>26-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Redhill</td></tr></table>

juliet, me oso waiting for hubby...he is bathing now....but me still full leh...perhaps didnt wanna eat home cooked food...hahhaah....thinking abt cheesy stuff like pasta, pizza.

ladies...juz an update on littlemini...she has done the d&c today and is resting now. letz pray dat she recover soon so dat she can start ttc again.

juliet... u can surf net in the cafe ah? Laptop? So good! But take laptop be careful hor, might be too heavy for us now. I stay at jurong also... blk 600+... is it around your area?

hello starmoon
I'm seeing him next Wed... you seeing him tomorrow at 1st floor clinic? Glad to have someone here who used him as gynae before and have good feedback... cause it seems most people see him for fertility and not so much for delivery. Does he have any package to take?
You must be very careful and do not take any heavy stuff,k? Last Sunday I grew too complacent and take a comforter than start bleeding and hospitalise liao. So please avoid heavy stuff and be on bedrest.
Thanks for updating my details... here's the rest: age:29, area: Jurong west.. just realised my edd is only 1 day apart from yours, juliet and iamsnow
happy.gif

hi littlemini
I fully understand your situation as I had a d&c done 6 months ago too. Please remember to do a mini-confinement. It's very important, I didnt really do a proper one hence my womb took longer than others to recover. But do not give up hope, alot of people strike again in 1st month after d&c. Feel free to come to this support thread http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/5/22127.html?1193306999 to talk.

roxy, yah 2moro seeing him at 1st floor...in fact all along i have been seeing him on 1st floor clinic. he has a package which u can sign up on the 2nd visit. I signed up previously in 2006 and paid $1.8k incl. delivery fee. i think his fees increased liao...prob 2moro will know when i see him. yes he is very good and patient during my labour and very encouraging too. only con is he doesnt scan your tummy when in 3rd tri...only check bb heartbeat and measure yr tummy. yah now trying to minimise my walking. u too muz take care yah....scarli we give birth same time then how ah..hahahah....

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Area </TD></TR><TR><TD>mei</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>feifei</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC or Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Compassvale Lane </TD></TR><TR><TD>belsi</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>roxy</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>juliet08</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Starmoon</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Eunos </TD></TR><TR><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angie_bb</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Preciousmoments</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jazol</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>11-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Jen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way </TD></TR><TR><TD>Veniz</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mogudog</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Compassvale Link </TD></TR><TR><TD>teragram</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kylene</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Upper Bt Timah </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rena</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jesslyncheong</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cactus_79</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Luz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>Krispy</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>26-Jun (TBC)</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Redhill</td></tr></table>

gd morning ladies!

i m so tired today, ate my vomitting medicine and still feel the same.

starmoon, cn update my details. Dr C K Khoo, KKH. thks

Roxy,

Congrats to u & do take gd care. In fact, I had a miscarriage in late feb. Gynae say usually the 2nd pregnancy wld be gd after 1st miscarriage so am sure ours wld be smooth this time. :0)

Good morning everyone. So happy it's Friday. Thanks for everyones reassuring words and advise yesterday. I called up my gynae's clinic and asked the nurse there on what I should do. She said there's no reason to worry cos not everyone will have MS or even pregnancy symptoms. She just asked me to monitor myself and if there's slight spotting, to call them up asap for an appt with doctor. My first scan is this coming Monday. Can't wait to see something. TGIF!!

roxy! me also 600++...hahaha...think we are VERY near...:p

i was surfing on my blackberry...but super slow la...to refresh one page takes forever! haha

Thank God its friday..

RE: bad Day,

Yesterday was a bad day for me . my maid of 3 months suddenly wrote me a note saying tat she wants to go back to her home town and do not wish to be transfer... hb feels tat now i am with no.2 so she is worried tat there will be too much work and she can't cope.. .. so tomorrow got to go for maid shopping again...

Haiz...

RE: pain

Does any one have any pain in the ovary? i have this pain coming on and off.... last time when i was with the first one dun have leh... i am starting to get worried......

I'm still wearing heels to work.... cos think will be too suspicious if I suddenly stop wearing heels. I'm now very careful where I walk and I'm wearing new shoes cos the soles are better....

i stopped wearing heels coz my mum will nag at me when she sees me in heels...so unless i am not gg back for dinner, i'll don on my heels..hahaa...

feifei, i ate 1 slice of bread and a cup of milo. now feeling very faint.

i had stopped wearing all my heels. now they are in cold room, so sad. only wear them when got wedding dinner.

morning ladies!!!!

aiyo, i a bit worried leh. for the first few weeks, i was having bad MS. then I was sick the for the past few days, today finally feeling better. but MS no more and tummy seems to be not so bloated!!!!! wondering if the baby is growing well......

Hi Juliet & Roxy,

Both staying jurong? Near where? I am staying Jurong West.. 600+ there.

Heels,
I think heels stil ok bah. As long be careful and not too high bah.

iamsnow,
Dun worry la. No MS also good. Sometime having MS may not mean bb is extreme healthy. Its jus our body & hormones reacting. Bb is sure growing well inside you as long regular check up, eat right sleep well okie. Worry too much wont do good for you & bb too okie. Cheer up today is FRIDAY!

WELLCOM BELSI!

Haiz.. now also no appeitie to eat. Morning only drink a glass of milk. Feeling so awful wanted to vomit out so i rather don eat & surpress it by myself. Have not visit my gynae yet. Mostly next week bah when I turn about 7weeks then may able to see & hear heart beat. Now give mi shark fin also dun feel eating..

I agree with Cynthia. I think at different stages, our MS symptoms will increase/decrease. As long as no prolonged severe cramping, or spotting or bleeding, still okay. But if really worried, maybe better to see doctor for reassurance if not, we anxious, bb also anxious. Not healthy in long run. I think we will all be more relieved when 2nd trimester comes... at least, we can feel bb move... not so scared already. I'm also feeling less bloated today.

HI,

Have been reading this topic but only choose to register yesterday and posting now.

My EDD is 7 June 2008. Gynae is Jocelyn Wong of TMC. Now am at 7.5 week (coming to 8 week). Just went to Scan few days ago and saw bb heartbeat
happy.gif

I am excited but also worried as I have spotting (brown discharge)on and off since 1 month ago, gynae give me hormones med to eat, better now but still have on and off spotting.

I also have bloated stomach, during the last scan the gynae can't even scan anything cos too much air inside, she has to scan from virginal. Feel so bloated that sometimes i can't eat anything. Eat a bit then feel full, but become hungry v easily and sudden.

Next mth i am going for Oscar test, anyone done this test yet?

Hello gals, I know I have been MIA for sometime. Been having sore throat and heaty flu now. Cannot drink too much liang drinks so trying to eat less heaty food. My appetite is very small, when I get a full meal, I can only finish less than half of it, thus was being scolded by hubby for utilising less than half $$ of the meal.

To the newbies, welcome. Sorry I can't get all your names as this thread is just moving too fast.

Littlemini, I am very sad to hear about your case, do keep up your spirits and you can still try again early next year. The chance is still there for you!

Heels, I have been wearing sneakers, and lofters to work. Although I look shorter in them, at least when buses come, I can run for them. Of coz that was before I am preg, now, I cannot imagine myself running after them, only walk faster to catch them.

Hi iamsnow,
I understand how you feel. I also feel the same way now although as I understand from the nurse, this is perfectly normal as long as we're not experiencing very painful cramps, spotting or bleeding. If there is, please make an appt with your doctor asap.

I'll ask my gynae more about this on Monday. I still feel perfectly fine today. Not even the feeling of being bloated etc. A little worried at the back of my head, but trying to reassure myself that everything if fine. I asked the nurse if I could go for an earlier scan and she said that at 6 weeks, we may not even be able to see anything or diagnose. So, will still have to adopt a wait and see attitude. As long as there's no bad cramps, spotting or bleeding, everything is fine.

krispy, i'm thinking of spending some money to go and scan at the gynae near my hse.... dun want to travel all the way to kk....

COOL! Sakali we saw each other BUT dunno who is it! Wow next time we can gather easier too liao. Jurong point aha.

I opp coffee shop but inside. 648 yeah. U also? alamak its getting interesting! I been here for 3yr liao lo. But in my life i been living in Jurong la

Iamsnow,
We can just walk in and scan? I'm also feeling very tempted to go now. I actually called up KKH cos I emailed Dr SF Loh just now for advise and he asked me to go by later to collect Duphaston. Then I read online that Duphaston shouldn't be eaten during pregnancy!! Sigh... I wish my husband is a gynae. Then all my questions would be answered.

Anyway, the KKH nurse told me no point scanning now cos only coming to 6 weeks. May not see anything. I'm so so confused now plus I already have an appt to scan on Monday with Dr Fong. Thinking of just taking half the day off and walking into any gynae clinic for a scan.

krispy, how come u call sf loh? my gynae is him. he gave me duphaston from my first day when I discovered I was pregnant. I'm taking till now. he say to take for whole 1st trimester.... i realise he likes to give duphaston for stabilising the baby.

my first appt with him was in week 6. but I was feeling very unwell in week 5, so I went to the gynae near my hse to scan. managed to see the baby's heartbeat. after that, I was more assured then.... u might want to spend the money to get some assurance.... my hubby keep asking me to go, instead of worrying at home.

Krispy,

I not sure about KKH. Heard from a frd, KKH not as good as in the past and they do not scan frequently too. Actually after 6weeks scan can only see tiny mini one less than 5mm i think. But stil able to hear heartbeat which is Impt.

Maybe U wan to chose a Pte Gynae instead? Now their cost can be even reasonable than Govt hospital lo. Just a suggestion. Main stil you & ur Hb discuss among yourself yeah. Some Pte Gynae they offer Pre Natal Package which you can take into consideration too yeah

cynthia, I think kkh's scan dept is different from the gynae. the gynae does not scan for u. this is something which I am not very comfortable with, that's why I intend to switch to the pte suite so that the gynae will do the scanning. the waiting time will be shorter also.

Back