(2008/05) May 2008

poky,kelcqi,
The stool softener i'm given is Duphalac lactulose solution. Take 15ml in the morning preferably with breakfast. Flatulence may occur during 1st few days of treatment but will disappear aft couple of days. The bottle label says its safe for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Guess can ask the pharmacist for more info if needed.

Muzicgal,
Yupz, my first baby also by Dr. Soong. I read u planning for c-sect. Would like to assure you that Dr. Soong is very fast and won't take long for c-sect and her stitches are well done. After that she will prescribe you cream and spray to ensure the scar won't have keloids.

Good morning ladies...

moony, dun listen to what your colleague say. Likewise to choc i think your colleague is sick in mind. You need to have trust and faith in your hubby, you are newly married for goodness sake! So dun bother abt what all those pple say. If you dun trust yr hubby then why marry him in the first place? Dun let anyone influence yr trust in your marriage. Its not healthy.

Hi mommies...just in case you have some spare time this weekend, perhaps you might want to check out the following:

The Fair at Grand Hyatt Level 3
30th November - 1st Dec 2007
Sassy Mom Maternity is having a booth there with 20% off regular merchandize and many clearance items too.
For details : www.sassymom.com.sg

Good morning,

Me too, i think this few days i have been wearing the same clothes over again, but i don't want to waste money on buying more maternity clothes cos so ex, so wait till my tummy bigger than wear my old maternity clothes lor..sigh..i also very sian with my clothes already..

Wow.. Really alot of Baby boys next year.

Smurferoos, we seeing the same gynae and my EDD also brought forward to 7th May, 95% having a boy too but it's my first kid. Hee.. I am also going to wear all my dresses over and over again. Sian..

Hi Sparks, it's important to have a good rest now and even more important to have someone there for you. Anyway, I have never heard of heart-shaped uterus. Take good care and be happy! ;)

Hi jaspire, my detailed scan is on 19th Dec. Only then baby's gender will be confirmed, though it's more or less a boy.

I've tried a website for gender, it says girl and also there is this thing where u use a ring through a strand of hair and it will swing on top of your palm. My friend did it for me and also says it's a girl. Like not accurate leh. My mum asked me to try grab some rice and see whether even or odd. If odd, means boy, even means girl and I got odd. She said it's accurate for her when she had us. Maybe u all can try

I also very afraid of getting constipation but so far it's quite alright for me *keep fingers crossed*. I drank Marigold yogurt drink these few days.

Hi piggymummy, I haven't wear maternity clothes yet cos I think it will be too big for me. My tummy only showing alittle. Over the last 2 weeks, I bought 5 dresses which is suitable for wear hopefully for the next 2 or 3 months before the tummy gets too big. Think will probably get maternity clothes after 7 months. I think Osmose, Coax got some dresses which is suitable. I bought only dresses cos easiest to wear and cheaper than getting a top and pants/skirt. Hehe..

Kelcqi, I have experienced numbness in my legs quite often recently. Think it should be normal. I also get headaches quite frequently after the first trimester. I realised I get backache quite easily too.

I bought stretch mark cream and tonic oil from Clarins. It's $79.50 each. Expensive but can use for quite long. I like the oil better. Haha..

My mummy said can take birdnest from 5 months onwards. She said it's good to boil red dates and drink.

moony, don't listen to your colleagues la. I think she watched too much drama liao. Anyway, we should have faith and confidence in our husbands and trust that they won't do this kind of thing. Don't worry! It will not be healthy for the relationship if we don't have trust in them.

Kelcqi, I'm having "liu wei tang", "si shen tang" and "ba zhen tang" to improve blood circulation. My aunties advised me to drink some of these soups in the early stage. When I'm ard 6 mths, I then start to drink more "bu tang" double-boiled with ginseng and stuff.

Moony, dun be influenced by your nonsense colleague. Have faith and trust in your partner. If you still dun feel good abt it, open up and talk to your hubby, let him know how you feel.

I'm using Palmer stretch mark cream now.

I have bought maternity clothes but I hvn't wear them yet. They look weird on me, probably bcos my tummy is not that big yet. Keke... Instead, I bought a few pieces of babydoll-like sundress. They only cost me $20+ each. I still can wear them after giving birth.

Can someone please advise me on the market rate of hiring a confinement nanny? I'm clueless about it. And what do they do for you, other than cook for you?

Gina,
me nt sure abt liu wei tang, but i think preg cant drink ba zhen neh..

me started to drink dong cong cao last sat, don know izzit too heaty for me, sore throat now..may be have to reduce the dosage next week..

confinement lady:

i think they also help u to bath BB, do house work. me also headache abt CL, coz i prefer my MIL help me, but she is taking care of my sil daughters now, so i don think she has time for me..but i don like some stranger staying at my house leh, guai guai like that..somemore if MIL doing confinement, next time BB also will closer to her..

me staying at home, so din buy any maternity clothes, may b buy those babydoll-like dress, coz i din look fat now, my hand and legs still the same, din put on ay weight..

Gina,
I already booked my CL. $2000 for 28 days. Abit on the high side, cos I know some charge $1800-$1900. Last month I called 3 CLs and all fully booked already! So when I got this thru my fren, i quickly cfm her.

Besides cooking for me and hubby, she will also do mine and baby's laundry, look after baby, mop the floor, do marketing if required.

piggy_mummy,
my first confinement was done by my MIL and I regretted it and after only 2 wks at MIL's place, I moved back to my place and my mum came over to help alittle. So overall I didn't have much rest during my confinement.

Firstly, I was staying at MIL's place, which was not comfortable, and my 2 nephews come over after school and its very noisy, can't rest. Secondly, sometimes in the middle of night, baby cries but MIL is sleeping. As she is my MIL, I can't possibly wake her up to tend to baby, unlike CL. So almost every night I had to wake up constantly to tend to baby.

Then, MIL also has her housework and cooking to do. So sometimes when she's busy, i also paiseh to ask her to help change baby etc.

You really need alot of rest and someone to help you constantly esp if you are expressing milk 3hrly and when baby cries, you can't tend to baby while expressing.

Just sharing my not-so-good experience at MIL's for confinement.

tracy,

i think confinement better do it at ur own house..i like my mil coz she is very clean and her cooking nt oily, somemore she is very support BF.but i think i will nt let my CL or MIL to take care of my BB at nite, i will takecare of my self..so that mil can rest also..

but i think the chances of asking mil to help is thin..any lobang can find a gd CL?

piggy mummy,
so far, the good ones are taken up. i actually get the CL contacts from the Jan MTB 06 thread that I'm in cos some of them jus gave birth or giving birth to #2. If u wan, I can ask them for recommendations see if any of them the CL still avail for May 08.

Good day ladies,

Jialiat, I saw this thread then remembered I need to call my CL to confirm if I want to book her *Cross finger* Hope she nv take up other offer.

Moony, Don't listen to your colleagues k. Must trust your hubby. Afterall, it's his child you are expecting. I'm sure he won't do that. It's true stay at home might cause you to think more and may get abit depress also. I've been through it. Everyday think and think, then cry cry cry. Not very gd. Now back in office, my colleagues everyday joke with me. Feel better already. Talk to us here, we'll be your listening ear.
happy.gif

Gina, your liu wei tang issit those packet n just pour everything to boil?

Poky, piggy mummy, my tummy also bloated. I don't even want to measure. Sure makes me feel worse. That day one of my colleague said I look like 5 mths preggy somemore. faint.

Hehe, after 3 Days of guai guai one big glass of prune juice, this morning after that still drink honey. Finally clear for so long. But takes awhile cos stools so hard. Think I'll continue every morning 1 glass of prune juice.

hello ladies
been a looooong time since i log in..
hiaz.. bz with work and my 2 kids.. worse my elder DD got chix pox but now pass 14th days liao.. but i feel so tired.. now i'm at 16weeks.. erm.. i'm not showin yet for this pregnancy.. dun noe why also but my coll who's 18 weeks looks likes she comin 6mth pregnant..
really a great diff!!

kelcqi
think u just stick to prune juice ba.. lactulose is stool softener but if constipated for a few days then take.. is no effect one..
if not, can try fleet enema which works instantly or dulcolax supp which takes abt 30 mins to works

Kelcqi,
Congratz on clearing your stools. Hahaha, good to hear u managed to clear it naturally.

My colleagues also commenting I look much bigger than my first pregnancy, looking like 5mths now too. Haiz...and my belly button is popping out, not nice when wearing clothes. My last pregnancy also belly button pop out.

My last pregnancy, my whole tummy got like pigmentation, black black, not nice. This time round so far dun have...but tummy like got lots of fine hair. Also not nice...really admire those mummies I've seen who has got smooth fair tummy.

Hi Pooh, I really hope don't have to resort to stool softener. Haiz, constipation is tough work.

Tracy, you also got the same comment as me ah? Me feel so sad when I heard that. Go back told my MIL she still say my tummy too small. Then say I shouldn't let my colleagues say anything about baby cos they "pang tang". Colleagues say I cannot control one mah. Sometimes I cannot stand all these things, but one lesson I learnt. Never tell her anything else I'll ended vomit blood.

I did big business twice today. Then the colour is very weird recently. It's been very green and just now black. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? I'm kind of worried now.

Hi Gina, I can pass you a CL contact which is used twice by my hubby's SIL. She is very good. Pass to you when I see u this Sat.
happy.gif

Cheri Liao,

my stool color also like that, abit dark green to black..

tracy,
me also have some fine hair on my tummy..can u give me the CL contact?

hey gals... thanks for your advises.. ;) i feel so much better here.. at least everyone here understand hw i feel.. anyway this is nt the 1st time she tel mi dis.. n i've told my husband abt it.. he was quite pissed at her as he feels dat she shldnt said dis kinda thing to someone who is pregnant.
ya.. actually tok to u all feels alot better.. hehe.. everyone like so excited to become mummy.. makes me feel excited too..
i didn't buy any maternity clothes.. cos so ex.. but all my clothes i cannot fit in le.. i feel so fat nw.. ;( dunno y 4mths plus only but my tummy seems quite visible.. haix..
btw, do u all feel warm easily?? i slp in air con room everynite n i turn the temp down to 19degrees i still feel very warm leh.. den i dare not drink too much water cos i hate to go toilet everytime.. my gynae said next mth will start to gif mi eat DHA pills.. hopefully will nt affect my 'big business'.. cos eating folic acid makes me very very diff to go toilet.. ;X

Hi mummies,

just went to COAX and this fashion and tried a few baby-doll tops, but i find the chest area very tight leh. as the breasts are likely to grow bigger, i think it's better to buy maternity wear since can last the whole pregnancy. I bought 3 bottoms from Perfect Mum also (the sales girls are simply persuasive) but it's super ex.. three pieces oredi 189 and the third one was half price somemore!!!!

anyway, just a question to ask you all... last time i went to gynae she did a test and it shows tat i got some fungal infection in the vagina, so she gave me some pills,but i read the instruction inside, it says to avoid during first trimester as the medicine can penetrate placenta. as for 2nd trimemster onwards, must weigh the benefit of eating.

so i check with gynae the last time. she said since oredi 13 week. can eat the medicine tat's why she prescribed and she said better to clear the infection. but i still keep the pills lor... cos i scared got effect on the baby.

So how? would you all take the pills?

As for constipation, i drink fiber Gel every evening. i find drinking teh C works for me but i know should not drink too much. heehheehe.

hello Yanling...

I think hor... own personal point of view lar... if my gynae tell me i can take certain medicine i will take lor... coz she is the one i can trust most at this point... if i dun trust her...who else can i trust?

ahahha... and since u got fungal infection... it may be a good idea to take some medicine to clear it... (not sure how it will affect ur bb lar)....

me also weigh the $$ if i buy those non maternity clothes and end up 2 mth later got to buy bigger size one... so i also went perfect mum to buy...

hehee..what most impt is to be comfortable ba...
i feel so happy to wear the maternity pants... no restriction wor!

prev when i wear my jeans or working pants...abit tight esp after lunch.. hehe.. now.. everything is fine!

For constipation, I took Senokot (Think its vege pills) every night and half a glass of prune juice every night and morning before I go for work. During the day, normally is soya bean without sugar and cranberry juice... (tats why I keep visiting the toilet).

Jaspire, the next to go for detail scan should be me (This Saturday! Baby, please open leg so uncle doctor can see.) Don't know whether it's true that mummies with red nose or slightly bigger nose and pimple on the back mightbe having boy boy leh.. true or not hah?

hi Yanling,

for me i will take the pill. You will need to clear fungal infection before labour as baby is prompt to infection when it enters the birth canal. You may wan to google more for informaion.

Yanling, for me, wld ask ard more or get second opinion b4 decision.... i also had yeast infection during the initial part. the first visit did the test to prove. two wks later, go back n did a cream insertion inside. fungus cream, was then given the anti itch cream. wasnt given any pills. so mayb different doctors, different treatments.
if remember not wrong, to treat the fungus first is to prevent baby infection during birthin. cos bb will go thru that area, easy to get infected when passsin thru. so need to finish treatment b4 th birth. =)

piggypig mummy
u really need a lots of rest during ur confunement, like what tracy said. cos i also thought i can do it with without one then by 4th day for confinement, MIL hired a CL for me. wow i was like queen! my CL very good, n supportive on BF, she will help to look after bb at night so that i can rest well. when u rest well n eat well ur milk will be more. my CL even wash my pump after i had express my milk. basically i just lie there to rest. only when CL bath or having meal then i will need to look after bb for a while. she even cook for hb n washed his clothes. my Cl also did all the hse work she even cleans my kitchen cabinet b4 she leaves my place! she charges me $1800 for 28 days which i find it worth while.

someone from this thread asked for her contacts 2 days ago when i posted here that i had a reliable CL, wonder she taken up the job?

Hi all, I'm already at my mom's place... resting lor wat else....

re: CL
When it comes to hiring CL, we must also have our gut-feel (six-sense) if we should readily trust. Sometimes, the CL who has good performance to one mummy might not be performing up to your expectation. Remember, one man's meat might b another man's poison. So, we go for assurance! At least, we get replacement and nt left alone without a helper, should there b any hicups/situation (in which we were not in control)e.g. mishap/accident occur within CL's family members or the CL might received news that the next mth mom has already given birth and she has 'cook' up stories to leave u alone.... by then, how? Can we refuse?

Sparks
CL have their own rules, eg like what u say when their next job is being bring forward then CL got to ask someone to take over 1st and she will take over the job when she is avaliable. usu CL will give time grace of 2 weeks in between each job. cos s'pore only allow them to stay in s'pore for 40 days only. even if they have urgent things or sick they will find replacement, that's their practice.

Hi Dear All

Sorry to intrude .. I am from the Sept 07 Thread...Would like to share that i have got the below

Lee Yu Brand 6 Bird's Nest with ginseng, white fungus and rock sugar 70ml
( All the above at 1.50 / bottles )

Brand New With Box Benedictine D.O.M 1Litre 5 bottles ( 20 dollars each )

Thanks to pm me if u are interested.. fyi bird nest is good for baby skin n complexion.. i took lots during my pregancy and i must say is true cos my gal has fair smooth complexion
happy.gif

As for D.O.M is good for confinement .. really helps to nourish and also hor when u bf also can drink D.O.M... after confinement no time to pu.. drink 1 cup of D.O.M each night before sleep helps to improve ur health lots
happy.gif

Expiry Date for all the above is year 2010.

Thanks to pm me if u are interested.

Thanks for your time
happy.gif

Hi Cheri Liao,

Yeah, you doing the detail scan on the 19th? Me going on the 21st. When is your next appt with him? For me it will be on the 8/1/08 in the morning, i see him every 6 weeks what about you? He is also my gynae for my first child!

yeah he told me it's a boy but want to double confirm during the detail scan! hahaha...

Wow same EDD, maybe we will see each other around KKH next time! take care!

sgn,

can pm me ur CL contact? thanx.
Me mostly will hire CL,havent ask my MIL yet, coz still early..izzit to early to book CL now?me only 17 weeks.

Kahlen,

Check with you something? Your Sanokot is prescribe by your doc issit? Sanokot is a laxative actually. You can go to Guardian or watsons and check it out, they sell it there. They wrote the word laxative on the side of the box.

Last time my grandma took that for her constipation cos she had no strength to push the stools out. According to one of my gp last time, he told me to avoid laxatives when I asked him for that, he said if possible try not to take cos if taken too much in the long run, it will result in our body unable to remove waste naturally but dependent on laxatives. Best is by natural methods like prune juice or high fibre fruits. Plus lotsa water...

My hubby did a research yesterday and they said pregnant women needs 3 litres of water everyday. I heard liao I told him, wah, normal 8 glasses of water really needs effort liao. 3 litres of water everyday? den every 15 mins I'll ended up running to toilet to pee.

Hi,

I received call from hospital that 5 major DS is cleared, baby is fine. Now waiting for result for 18 minor DS, available in the two weeks' time.

Going for checkup tom, hope to see my baby. Detail scan is scheduled on 10/12. Hope to see the gender.

bonjon, thank God! Hope that all will be clear wor! The major and minor DS test, is which test?

BTW, you doing detailed scan on your 19th week as well?

Congrates Bonjon! Me hope to do my triple test and clear all these fears asap also.

Whole nite nv sleep well. So tired now... *Yawn*

hi bonjon,
COngrates.

Can I check ez u when n where u take your amino test? I did mine on 26 Nov at KKK, as my OSCAR result is 1:107,but i heard the result will only b out 2 week times, tat really killing me.. Now i can only pray tat my bb will be normal. BTW the amino test will tell the gender too.

sgn, I see your view. Of course, she can ask a replacement to work on her behalf. So, the question I will probe will be
-how will I be assured if she have ample rest before she starts?
-how should i distribute the angpows?
-so I will have to train her again (electrical appliances, bb's feeding schedule, sleeping pattern, my type of confinement food...etc
-I will have two different Confinement Ladies during my 28 days confinement?

kelcqi, thank u.
U need not to worry for your triple test, i believe u will be fine.

I am ok, at least now is much better than last month when the OSCAR test is out. I had sleepness night, tat why i opt for amino test to clear my doubt.
I did a fourth month scan, so far they did not find any abnormal,so hopes everything is ok.

I am praying v hard everyday.

kelcqi,

3L of water,hmm..i drink almost 3L a day leh, 3 bottle of 750ml, plus sometime i drink using cup..It really help, but stomach really bloated after drinking so much of water..

bonjon,

really happy to know u clear all the test!

sparks
usu CL will rest a few days before starting a new job unless u want her to immediate when she finishes her previous job.
only give 1 ang bao when they start to work n 1 when they leave.
if u happy with the replacement can request her to stay on till end of the confinement.
of cos u need to communicate with ur CL (new)about ur meals what u eat n don, for my CL she knows how to use my sterilzer dun even need to teach her!

Jaspire, I'm coming to 16 weeks this Monday. Will be going for blood test this Saturday.

Kelcqi, yah... the pills are given by my Gynae, tot it's vege supplement. Thanks for the info, will stop that and switch to prune juice now...

Hi Tracy,

Was your first baby c-section oso? i dunno wan to natural or c-section leh... my MIL wan to choose date... then me not pantang tat type.. i wan natural... but...i scare pain.. i scare needle... i dunno i can take it or not?....

counting down to 5 days.. can see baby gender liao.. i wish mine is a baby girl...

Hi Jaspire, Kelcqi, Sparks, Xav_pris & piggy_mummy

Thanks for all your prayers & encouragement. I'm veri happy that to know my baby is fine althought deep down in my heart I believe my baby will be ok but the result has given my mum and my hb assurance.

I were joking with my coll, maybe my hb had accompanied me for the triple test that day, that's why bad luck, so should not let him go with me again. ha ha

Jaspire,

There are two types of test - basic one test whether has DS or not and detailed for 23 type of DS (5 major and 18 minor) by calculating the chromosome (how many X & Y) & it also test for birth defects due to chromosome disorders which it is a more accurate test than the basic test.

Yes,I'm going for detailed scan at 19th week instead at 22nd week as the nurse at SGH had resheduled it earlier. I'm not sure whether my gynae will change it or not as she had mentioned earlier that it's better to do the scan at 22nd week , that when baby is fully developed (can see clearly).

Kelcqi,

Dun worry too much, both u and baby will be fine. Cheers

Xav_pris, I had my test at SGH on 26/11, opted for express result (one week instead of two week). The nurse will call me within one week to inform me the result and detail report will be sent to me and my gynae two weeks later. However, my copy will not include the gender of my baby.

Dun worry too much, if there's no history of DS in both families, baby will be ok. Oscar & triple tests are not veri accurate, it might defer high or increased risk even thought baby is healthy. Just think postive and stay cheerful.

Do keep me posted once you receive the result.

Let's pray for smooth preg & delivery & not forgetting healthy babies. Praise the Lord, Oh Mighty

harnee, welcome to this thread...

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>baby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>piggylim</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>rantingbaby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>bonjon</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>kab</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>liszt</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>xiuxiu</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>littlebaby</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeah ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>melc</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>PL</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>gosh</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>jocelyn ng</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>reddates</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>jessl</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>doglover</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>annabelle</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>LynnLynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>shufen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back