(2008/05) May 2008

Wah... lucky i didnt drink so much annum...

recently i start drinking magnolia choco milk..

hehee....although slightly fattening compared to HL milk... but.. the taste is so much nicer...

=D

choc, dun stress me and jaspire with your weight gain cos we gained more than you heehee.. me worse right, only 19 weeks and gained more than you already, very depressing whenever i think of it, weight myself every morning, maybe i'm too obsessed/paranoid with my weight gain. also very scared my gynae will tell me i'm gaining weight too fast, that would be the ultimate paiseh!

me dun dare to buy too many bras cos people say will get bigger as the pregnancy progresses. me very sian, now to me already very big, dun wan it to get even bigger.. the panties you got from perfect mom, is there any difference betwen them and out normal low-waisted panties?

choc, i try drinkin the pregnancy milk initially, but after a wk, still cant accustomed to the taste. so stop then.. now drinkin HL milk or high calcium soya milk instead. forgot read from where, soya milk suppose to not as much weight as normal milk... but i duno how true la.... cos i dun eat cheese or any other calcium high food, so drinkin 2 box per wk to supplement, bside my daily pills of calcium.

choc, me till now still drinking the Anmum/Enfamama everyday... no wonder I am putting on weight fast. LOL. But if gd for baby then i will still drink loh.

lynn...

paiseh paiseh... i realli very stress up when i c my arm getting flabby.. and my legs getting abit out of shape... =(

i dun mean to say others lar ..

the perfect mum panties.. i find it more comfortable than my normal panties coz they are low waist... fit just nice lor... and stretchable...from wat i remember is that the panties can be used throughout the pregnancy...

wat i feel is wear something which will not obstruct the growth of the bb lor... and lucky it is $8 per piece

hahaa.. i tell u all something weird abt me.. i will go gym workout a few days before i go checkup..
hopin that when i weigh i will be lighter.. .kekekee...

i am super obsessed lor

hi all

How much weight did u gain as of 20weeks of pregnancy? I gained only 1.5kg.. my gynae is a bit concern.. thinking i am on some kind of diet which i am not lor... jus no appeptite to eat rice for dinnar but still eat a little for the seek of eating.. hehe...

bel,

me too..going to 20 weeks, only gained 2kg, but my diet is ok, eat 3 meals a day. 3 cups of milk, but still the same..may be my first trimester MS caused this..But my gynae din say anything abt my weight leh..

wah, you all put on so little... me the most so far at 8kg for 21wks leh... so demoralising wor!
sad.gif

jaspire, dun worry, me will catch up super fast with you..

i was whinning abt my weight gain to my sister, and saying why so many pregnant women dun seem to gain much weight. but then my sis say we are the type who will gain weight easily, not those kind slim slim and no matter how much they eat still won't gain weight type so must learn to live with it lor.. must kan kai cos even pre-preggy also ba-ba, not those slim slim kind.

i never ask my gynae how much i'm projected to put on, he also never discuss with me leh, should i ask? but i think that will put stress on me..

choc, me arms also flabby, thighs also grew fatter, my two problem areas even pre-preggy.. i think i must be more demoralised than you cos everything i wear also super ugly cos now seem to emphasise my flabby arms and thunger thighs.. no more waist to show off, in fact stomach been big (very bloated in 1st trimester, now really is big liao) all the way since preggie so very sian liao.

lynn, i fully agree with you. I gain weight super easily... pre-preggy already had to watch my diet so closely, but now preggie... I dun wanna deprive my baby of the necessary nutrients, so no matter wat... I will not diet. I will eat my proper meal so long as its healthy food. I do ask my gynae, he says each month to put on 2kg wor... so far I am exceeding each month by 0.5kg. I put on 2.5kg each month. LOL!

Me oso getting bigger wor. I remember my gf preggie 5 mths i still cant even see she is preggie but for me, is obvious liao. Haha... anyway, lets not think too much abt it.

ya agree, better don on diet, most important is baby gain all the nutrient and mummy eat healthily..
happy.gif

lynn,

me also din ask gynae abt the weight gained leh, infact every time i weighing myself after seeing him..so i think he din get to c the weight..

icebubbles, congrats on your baby prince!

piggy_mummy, me too weigh after seeing him, but then i think he can see the records the next time we go lor, so if gaining weight too fast can still tell..

jaspire, each month 2kg is from 2nd trimester onwards huh? i thought i read something abt weight gain in first trimester and early 2nd trimester does not belong to baby but mummy. aiyah, anyway a bit too late to regret bad eating habits in 1st trimester. i was feeling so lousy in the 1st trimester i cannot stand to watch my diet, just eat anything i can stomach, at anytime of the day hahaha.. me too can obviously see i'm preggie liao..

From what i read from those baby.com etc, the ideal weight gain is 0.5kg per week after 1st trimester...

hmmm... just eat watever you can stomach lor.... as long as nutritious for the bb... the weight gain is worth it ba

icebubbles, congrats on your little prince!

Morning ladies! Me last nite dream and I woke up middle of nite crying... gave my hubby a shock. Hahaha...

Morning Everyone!

I am ver hormonal lately, always taking out my temper on my poor hubby, I can be talking to him happily 1 min then once he did something that makes me angry, i will be so upset that i will scream at him...when i was preggie with my daughter i feel that i am less hormonal, now with my son, i am more hormonal, my hubby says boy, so more testosterone, so i get angry easier!
happy.gif
anyone face the same problem?

morning ladies! me too didn't have a good night's sleep. was angry with hubby cos he came home to tell me our plans today are cancelled cos his boss asked him to go back office to help with watever...

was prob too angry with him and affected my sleep. dreamt of ALL the things i'm terrified of, ants, roaches, bugs etc roaming all over the house, there wasn't an inch on floor space i could put my feet on. dreamt i was up on a table crying..

morning mummies! been pretty busy of late at work and the xmas shopping.

My original weight is 49kg. As for last week at 17wks, I only gain 400gm. Hahaha..but baby is growing well so ok lah. My last pregnancy I gained total of 12kg.

Smurferoos,
I am and was pretty fierce during both pregnancies, first was gal, now boy, so no diff. I guess by nature I am already a fierce person? Hahaha...

no problem annabelle!

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>ant1712</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>baby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>muzicgal</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>piggylim</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>rantingbaby</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>taman jrg</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>icebaby</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A.</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>bluelips</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>sugar</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>xavpris</TD><TD>4th</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek </TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>bonjon</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>kab</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr Yeap ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>Dr W.K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>choc</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>dewdrops</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Dr Chin </TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>smurferoos</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>courage</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>liszt</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piggy mummy</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>twinkle star</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>xiuxiu</TD><TD>8th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>cherimoya</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>A/Prof John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>diana</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Dr Beh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>jen</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>poko</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>sunshine</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>littlebaby</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>dolly23</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>juin</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Yeah ML</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>ylyn</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>lynn</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>melc</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>pooh</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Chua</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>PL</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Dr Loh SF</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Jer</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Chen LH</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>winnedy</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh SC</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>gosh</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>jocelyn ng</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>peace(II)</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>reddates</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>tracy</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>dearie e</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Gina Loh</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr. Vincent Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Jacqueline Chan</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>luvbella</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr S Nair</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>moony</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>birdy</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>jessl</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>doglover</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>poky</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>harnee</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>icebubbles</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>Eastshore</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>annabelle</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Dr CK Tho</TD><TD>Mt A.</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>jo</TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Dr C Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>sparks</TD><TD>29th</TD><TD>Dr HH Chan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>friesbandit</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kelcqi</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>yanling</TD><TD>31st</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Baby Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>cu2nite</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>LynnLynn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>shufen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hey gals.. do you all feel dat your feet are kinda swollen? i feel v tight on my feet.. ;( dunno is it ok anot.. im nt seeing my gynae til 29-dec.. so i dunno is it normal or is it abnormal.. my it seems like im having body ache easily.. ;( so xin ku..

moony, i feel that my more snug-fitting shoes are tighter, and if i wear my usual 2 inch heels i get terrible backache, sleep also backache no matter what position i sleep in
sad.gif

i heard the feet will get more swollen as the pregnancy progresses, my gf could never fit back into her old shoes after pregnancy! for me, i've started buying flats or low heels, getting slighly looser ones too to accomodate the swelling later on, try not to stand/walk so much and raise my feet when lying down on the sofa watching tv. it's supposed to help with the swelling..

Hmmm..rather quiet today...all in holiday mood already??

moony,
so far i still can fit my shoes. but i remember in my last pregnancy, i had to buy new shoes as my feet expanded. It's true about your feet expanding one size up after giving birth. I used to wear a size 5 - 5.5, now its 6. As if my feet is not gigantic enough...
sad.gif

Lynn,
Wow, still wearing 2inch high heels? Peifu peifu.. i'm down to 1inch liao. Can't go totally flat, cos so used to heels, if i do wear flats, the joint at my ankle will swell and i will start limping. Too much high heels liao.

hey gals, sorry to be jumping about topics. Anyone know how to do digital scrapbooking? I wanna try that but dunno where or how to start? Any suggestion?

Moony, u try to raise ur leg and massage it every nite, it helps. I feel sore at my feet but I find raising my leg helps.

Wow, you ladies still wearing heels. I cannot wear heels any more cos everyone ard me nagging me, MIL, Hubby and My colleagues nagging me last time when they knew I was pregnant, in the end I really gave up on my heels.

So disappointing. Yesterday baby not cooperative, cannot see gender. Now gotta wait till detail scan on 15 Jan. Neck long long le...

Jaspire, I ever saw at popular selling this program on digital scrapbooking but that was months ago. U might wanna try asking popular if they are still carrying that program?

Hi mummuy,
during my last pregnancy, my feet was the same as before. No swollen feet or bigger. If we have swollen feet, remember to put a pillow to lift up ur feet slightly when u sleep, it will help reduce the swollen.

I also gain 12kg during my last pregnancy and now gaining less than 2kg only.

i think when our feet get swollen is because of water retention or blood circulation nt so good..

so far i only wear flats, because more stable and will stopped my family from nagging at me...

oh ya... i remember reading somewhere that before you go scan for gender, talk to ur baby...

tt time when i scan...i talk and talk... tell the baby that must let me see gender... then i can plan wat to buy mah...

surprisingly or maybe its a coincidence, the bb open his leg wide wide throughout the scan...

maybe you can try?

can i join? Can I join? me oso due in May 08..EDD ard 16/05/08 and gynae is Doc Aziz and delivering at eastshore. Going for detailed scan in the first week of Jan 08 so as at the moment dunno the gender yet (last scan was at 16th week).. now shd be in 17th/18th week ba...

Hey all mommy and MTB

I am in a dillema, just gone for my detail scan my gynea say I am in high risk pregnancy so refuse to offer me a package 8( and I need to pay extra 300 more during my delivery. He is good but I feel that he take my migraine as a high risk pregnancy is not fair for me feel like changing a gynea but all my report is with him don't know how to change 8( I also don't want to have bad sleep and migraine one mah but it happens I also no choice right 8(

We are not happy as he appoint the nurse to tell us if he foreseeing that he should inform us personally and before hand right. So sad about that 8(

Hi,

I don't have any swollen feet previously, and i also gain about 12 kg for my first pregnancy. Now at 20 weeks preggie, I gain about 2 kg, but i feel this one i am bigger and more clumsy.

Wow still wear heels, now i am already wearing flats.

Poko.... u are high risk pregnancy... onli because of migrane he classify u as high risk?

why ah... migrane issit very dangerous to giving birth?

I also don't know the problem is he didn't even talk to me 8( My ang and me decided to go for 2nd opinion we not happy about how he handle this issue, althought he is good but I don't think I can't find someone better.

good morning ladies! had a fruitful shopping trip yesterday, bought some bras without underwire, sooooo comfortable! but without support will our boobs sag? especially now that they're bigger? heehee vain mummy.. giodarno having 40% sale, bought some stretchy long tees, should be able to fit the tummy till quite big, cos in the fitting room i stuffed clothes underneath the tee to see how it'll look with a bigger tummy, so funny like pretending to be 'more' pregnant
happy.gif

poko, you didn't get a chance to talk to your gynae after your detailed scan? migrane doesn;t sound very serious to me, maybe you can try calling him and asking why? if no package will be more 'siong' right?

wah, me more stressed after reading that you ladies who gained abt 12kg in previous pregnancies now are only gaining abt 2kg! sounds like i'll be way over the recommended weight gain,looking at my weight gain to date!

Poko, I am confused oso... I am oso having frequent migraine attacks and I did tell my gynae but he says its common leh. He din say migraine means high risk wor. He just say if prior to preggie I have migraine, then during pregnancy migraine attacks will be more frequent. That's all. He say cannot take those migraine medicines too... dats all. Think yr gynae scare you unnecessary wor.

Hey Lynn don't worry I got friend only increase 5kg after delivery she like back to normal self isn't it great...

I am in a shock after hearding it from the nurse cum recep when I make the payment only feel sad and annoy and didn't think of getting him to explain to me 8( I am quite sad on how he handle this issue. Feel cheated as I spend quite a lot at his place liao... Last month due to 2 plan appt oscar scan and one emergency appt I spend around 900 at his place liao. Maybe he feel that if I sign package might be bo hua for him lor 8(

Think I should call to talk to him after I am back to singapore... Now I am at Penang my MIL house... Feel so stress on this pregnancy, my previous one is good happy and no worries now I got so much to think about 8(

morning gals,

ask u all someting hor....any of u used to do BW before pregnancy? any of u noe wen can we go do BW after we pregnancy...coz i cant stand the hairy feel leh.....hmmm.....

Lynn,
Dun worry, I have a fren who put on 24kg! After birth, she also managed to lose all the weight and now back to normal self. Besides weight of baby, still got the waterbag, the placenta and the water retention. So dun worry...

Poko,
Hmmm....think you should go back to gynae and talk to him and ask him why like that. Sometimes maybe the nurse give wrong info...Maybe he associated your migraine to high blood pressure and that is high-risk? I not sure. My fren has a history of very very bad migraine, on medication type. She managed to go through a normal pregnancy and normal delivery. Take care!

Poko.. i tink its better to seek either a second opionion or u talk to ur gynae.. ask him why u consider high risk and cant be offered a package...

if the reasoning he giving u make u any way uncomfortable... i tink it will be good if u go find another gynae to give u a second opinion...

poko, your gyane sounds super expensive! oscar scan and an urgent appt costs so much??

i also have very bad headaches on and off, but my doc also say it's normal.. i think if your current gynae cannot explain his decision then it'll be good to switch, cos no point sticking to him and it'll only incur addiional costs. as for the medical records, i think they can transfer them to any other gynae..

Hey need some advise on Dr Adrian Woodworth can anyone who engaging him to share more with me?

How much is his package when he start his package and if 2nd time mom which went thru c section how is his stitch work?

Poko,
He's one of the affordable gynaes. My fren jus signed a package with him. VERY affordable. Only $550 (she's due in July08), it includes scan, consultation and medicine! And if you having fever etc, can see him too and no charges! His clinic quite crowded though.

lynn, dun noe abt tat...mayb u wan to check wif ur gynae? for me, i did nt take pic or record....juz record it in my brain nia....

my boy was moving all the time...changing position here and there...so my scan was quite long lor....

hi ladies,

have been reading all the posts. So excited for those who found out the gender of the bb. Mine refused to cooperate with me during my last check out, got to wait for my detailed scan in Jan to find out the gender.

Hardly gain weight during this period. I gained 1 kg in my 16 weeks and now into my 19 weeks. No sure if i gain more but can see my tummy now. THere are days where the bb ( i guess) moved to certain position and caused a little pain (or discomfort) in my lower stomach. Anyonw experience this? or maybe it is my digestive system problem. Tot i will ask my gynae in my next visit...

Back