(2008/05) May 2008

Hi Sparks
go n see a gynae and get a good rest lor...after seeing gynae u will not be so worry liao
happy.gif

Take care

Hi jaspire
who is ur gynae at TMC?

hiya
me just found out i'm preggie
edd should be 1/5/2008..
goin to my gynae on the 7th.. keep my fingers crossed tat i can see my embryo n sac
Sparks,
better check with the gynae.. same thing happened to me and it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy

Heinz, I'm back
happy.gif
happy.gif
thanks for everything! my hubby was grinning ear to ear... shld have taken the 'kinda' face and post it here!

the doc says it's signs of spotting and suggest more rest and given me An Tai medic as u all hv mentioned and folic acid too. In addition, has taken his package as a reference... EDD-05/05/08

jaspire, have not cfm which gynae yet... How much is reasonable???

sugar, wat's chemical pregnancy?

where is celeste???

Hi Sparks

Looking for me ar...

I just woke up..body easily hot recently..engine over run....heehee....think AF coming, hence the immune not there...

BTW, Congrats ya!! Glad to know that ur hubby is so happy...next time must share things with hubby ya...dun keep things to yourself...very 'xin ku' one..

sparks,
a chemical preg is a very early miscarriage. some pp may think its a late period. there'll be pregnancy symptoms and a positive hpt. basically the fertilized egg doesn't develop further into an embryo

Hi Sugar, welcome welcome!!!

Sparks, My gynae is AL Lim. His first consultation+scan is $55. Second and subsequent consultation+scan is $39. Dats y i say is super reasonable. Bcos his charges is very cheap, he doesnt have packages. You dun need to pay upfront. And all those receipts you keep till give birth and submit for Medisave claims. Its hard and rare to find such gd and reasonable gynae. Oh ya, he even gives folic acid and obimin free. Helps save alot!
happy.gif

Ladies, let me know your data once you have so i can populate this chart hor...

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child # </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>sugar</TD><TD>2nd </TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>sparks</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

sorry sugar, excel error... realised your date should be 1st May as well.. so will edit yr date as well when you all have updates on the other info column...

Hi Jaspire
my gynae is Dr Sim LN at thomson too... this also my 1st baby. your gynae is cheap but no choice me very shy. so far only seen female ones
I'm also on duphaston n aspirin(suppose to make my blood circulate)

Hi Sparks
my gynae is ex compared to jaspire's. her consultation is $60+$30(scan). She charges for the folic n vits.So i just buy from the pharmcy But somehow i cannot bring myself to go see a male gynae....Haiz

Hi sugar, no problem. I was trying to help sparks oni... muahahaha... wats impt is we must feel comfy with the gynae who will follow us thru the whole 9mths as well as comfy on our pockets. Kekeke... my elder sis oso doesnt feel comfy wif male gynae, but for me... no preference. Personally prefers male gynae cos they are more sympathetic, and i think they are more calm in emergency. But this is only my own view. Kekeke...
happy.gif

sugar, when is yr gynae visit? Then see if we zhun zhun same day can bump into one another or not... kekeke... very exciting lidat...

Jaspire,

wow, he is really reasonable!! is he caring and detailed? Does he answers all your questions bcos some just shoo u off? whats his full name? maybe i go check out..kekeke..by the way, you forgot to add in Sparks EDD which is 5th may.

Sparks,

good to hear that you are fine now.. at least i can sense u feel more assured that everything is fine.. and best of all, ur hubby shares the joy with you!! this is so great..rem, dont get too stress ok, anything, let your hubby handle..hehehe..be a happy mother!

Hi Sugar,

congrats! Sigh, when is my turn.. :p

Hi Heinz and Celeste
Haiz... when will be my turn too..:p

Hi Sugar
Congrats!!

Hi jaspire
Ur gynae really cheap.. I m seeing LC Cheng at the moment n he is very ex... i thought i get preggie already n change gynae already.. =P.. No choice la.. he is really ex.. package at $2.3K , consultation only. Wat is his full name?? Dr Lim Ah Leng Lim???

Thank u! celeste... Guz it's resting day during weekends...
happy.gif
rest more okie?

jaspire, i wouldn't mind yr (male) gynae...
when shld i decide on one?

Wah jowin, yr gynae is expensive!!! still need to add into hopital packages bills, babystuffs, confinement herbs and etc... no stop!!

Heinz, so it'll be yr turn to graduate. okie?

where's bbpotato? Hmm... trying to 'influence' illegal immigrants here... hehehehe
happy.gif
happy.gif

Halo everyone!!!

First of all... CONGRATS to sugar... hehe.. =))

Sparks.. hows ur spottings now?.. u got ur msn set up ler mah?.. hehe hopefully can chat wif u when i get bk japan.. haha

Gals.. i am flyin bk soon... kinda sad leh.. cnt bear to leave my home again.. but time flies so i be bk soon one yr later.. hehe by that time all bb are born ler.. haha.. =PP...

heinz... soon will be yr turn.. dont too worry abt it.. =)) relax n enjoy bdbdbdbdbdbd.. hehe =PP
***BABAYDUST ESPECIALLY FOR YOU MY DEAR**...

ya loh sparks, how come ur msn so long haven set up!!!! hurry! more fun waiting for u in msn! they chat whole day one leh..from 8am-6pm... especially bbpotato..

talking bout bbpotato, she no online on weekends..she only online during office hour cos her job is to chat..

haha, thanks everyone.. i tink this mth mission failed le.. no sound no picture, no symptoms nothing.. will try harder for june's bb

Heinz, can guide me on how to msn??? Btw, all cfm mummy for this month EDD falls on the 1st wk of May, mayb yours will be end of May??? "SUPER BABYDUST TO U"...
happy.gif

eniale, wat's yr account name?

Hi eniale
i will miss you n yuyu leh...
sad.gif

1 yr later then come back ah.. in between leh...?? Cannot ah... i thought u wanna come back here n deliver bb??

Hi Sparks
Ex hor.. Dr Cheng is so ex one lor... but he is good la... i think i cannot afford to pay so high la... need to see another gynae when preggie

hey babes(heinz beanz n jowinbaby).. here's some babydust to you
bounce.gif

jaspire...
my next appt is on the 7th.. hopefully i can see the sac. dunno whether its too early to see the heartbeat

hi sparks
maybe you should try jaspire's gynae.. can save tonnes and use the money to buy more baby necessities

Hi sugar
thanks, me n heinz really need to collect lots of bbdust
happy.gif

Hi sparks
Can .. eniale still can msn while in Japan...

hi ladies, sorry... me out whole day! Tmr oso cant chat until I am home in the evening cos tmr start work, no more mc to rest liao...

Heinz, Dr AL Lim is very detailed and caring and he doesnt rush you at all. I even bring my whole list of questions, take out and he smiled at me and say, watever i want to ask, just ask... and he answers 1 by 1 and at end he asked, any more? heehee... I rather have a gd, patient and cheap gynae cos today just went down baby fair at Taka to recee prices and found out all baby stuff super expensive. So must save $ for later when baby is born loh.

jowinbaby, u oso seeing LC Cheng? He is really very very very expensive but he is oso nice. Heard my gals in 2ww thread dat he is nice.

sparks, no nid to rush into getting a pkg yet or fixing a gynae. Cos most gynae will start the pkg oni at wk 20. But then said... if u can confirm yr gynae early oso gd, cos then yr gynae will be able to follow u thru and know your history rite from start. BTW, Dr AL Lim doesnt have pkg. So doesnt matter when u go to him. If you wan to just try him... go b4 yr next appt and try him out, see if you are comfy wif him first then decide.

Hi jaspire
Ya.. Dr Cheng is ex ex but then very nice person.. I know Liz is under him too...
will need your advice more when i preggie .. hee hee...

Ya, babies stuffs are not cheap...

Hi ladies,

I have 2 boxes of Brand New Palmer's Massage Cream for Stretch Marks to sell. Bought but not using already. Selling each box for $19. Anyone interested can PM me please? Trying really hard to sell it off. Thank you!

morng ladies, reporting back to duty.

heinz, weekends nt dun wanna online, is can't cos potato will hog e computer, then u will c all e strange strange characters in my posting

Sparks, glad to hear that u r alright.

Sugar, welcome in, remember to pass ur babydust to us.

He he he

Morning ladies...

Gals...Can i report back to TCC thread???

May no luck already...Got to wait for june liao

morning ladies!

Japire,

i see.. DR AL Lim sounds good.. will check him out if i strike..
happy.gif

BB_K,

no worries, try again next cycle.. you can join us at TTC thread if you wan..
happy.gif
I also think i no hope for May thread leh..now waiting for AF to report.

bbpotato,

ask your hubby to look after him lor..or give him sleeping pills..hehehe

Morning gals,

I just tested +ve with clearblue digital this morning and my EDD shld be ard 13 May 08.

Hope to join this big family of May 08 MTB!
happy.gif

Sparks... yeah man.. I will still be online (msn) Mon to fri without fail hahaha unless hb on leave or at hm.. if not sure online hehehe... me alwasy the one to see them log in n see them log out til bolang one.. hahaha hope to see u online soon, my acct is [email protected] =))

Jowin,
yalor.. if deliver in sgp, then I b bk on CNY, if in jpn then I b bk like June or even ltr. see bb conditions... hehe... so u gals take good care ya.. =)) gonna miss u gals..... hehe...

missymouse,
CONGRATULATION!!.. hehe... happy to hear yr gd news!!.. I am frm Mar thread plus ttc2008 thread (my niang jia).. haha... enjoy ur pregnancy period...

Hi Missymouse, congrats... so gd to see u. Hope the rest of our 2WW gals will join us soon! Muahahaha....

Here is the list...
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD </TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child # </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sugar</TD><TD>1st </TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sparks</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Jaspire,

Thanks again. I hope E*, magpie and Gnny those testing next week can join us here soon.

I have updated the list:
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Child # </TD></TR><TR><TD>jaspire</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sugar</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Dr Sim LN</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>sparks</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopie</TD><TD>5th</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>missymouse</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2nd </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Thanks Heinz Beans.

Hope all those in 2ww get their BPF soon! When u gals testing? *crossing fingers for u all*

Back