(2008/05) May 2008

Hi jaspire,

I've not seen any gynea yet... Only can update next week...

More babydust now.... This thread no more 'lonely' yeah!

hey, me just checked.. if my heng heng strike, i my EDD is on 29 May or 01 June ......

Can apply for PR here 1st?
happy.gif

jowinbaby, can apply PR here 1st lah. Me oso dunno if i will be in April thread or not. LOL... tentatively park here.

sparks, update next wk is ok... at least u know wat to update loh.

heinz and bbpotato, jia you wor... waiting to include you both nia! Gambate!

Wah
I 1 day never login and i realise alot TTC thread mommies here.. hahaha.. all here to support is it..

Now the dust is flying everywhere! quickly grab! Congratz to May mommies!

Those TTC-ing jia you jia you ok! *Hugz*

BB, Heinz, mylvera, jowin, yun...
hey u gals come here flood ppl thread har.. hahahaha.. see all the posts all from our ttc family members leh... kok kok kok kok kok.. hahahaha

wa.. still got application de har.. hahahaha
ned to seek my approval also hor.. I gned to kick u gals out from ttc thread first then can migrate here leh... hahahaha =PPP

Hope u gals can graduted fast n join the "HOME" thread!!!! muacks muacks muacks!!!

Sparks..
anyone fo them being naughty mus report to ttc thread.. ahha we will deal with them.. =PPP

Adeline, how ur pregnancy gng on?.. still active in Mar thread.. me lost from there liao haha... tink on n off then go there post.. =PP

my MS seems to go away from me liao.. *touch wood* hopefully wun cm bk.. haahaa...

morning everyone...

hope everyone is fine on a flyday... dun shop too much during the weekends hor
happy.gif

kok eniale, wana talk abt MS n things as such, go back to yr Mar thread lah ahaha

"all illegal immigrants" dun 4get to report back to niang jia hor haha

morning mylvera... am still hoping for more May MTB to join... heehee. Which mth MTB are you in? I am down with flu, bad greenish phelgm and runny nose... anyone knows if it will affect baby? Am oni in my 5th week... my gynae say dun take any medication but drink lots of water and sleep alot. I am a little worried leh.

jaspire,

i saw many success stories, and some of them got running nose even during their 3rd week of pregnancy.. u take care hor.

morning jaspire,

me jan 08 mummy. i am now down with flu n phelgm too.. sore throat is abit unbearable. but i m taking priton. tat is e only medication tat is safe for preggie women. u go see GP n tell GP u sick.. he/she will give u priton or more commonly known as chlorpheniramine. flu wun affect bb .. but e medication tat u take will affect lor. take good care of yrself
happy.gif

eniale
i am everywhere! didnt have the chance to meet u up before u leave. My girl had her jab that day so i didnt bring her out and u down with flu!

My MS ah.. only mild nausea but motion sickness.. cannot tk bus/cab. overall i am still doing great! hehehh...

You go back JP better tk care ah.. let us know when u coming back again.

Jaspire
I have sinus and flu all the time thruout my 1st and 2nd preggy hehe
dont worry! nothing wrong one.. just rest k. dun think negative

mylvera, ah... you are jan 08 mummy! My galfren oso... she is QQ. Kekeke... I have seen GP and told him i am preggie and he gave me chlorpheniramine. But when i called my gynae to check if safe to take, he said better dun take cos too early in my preggie at 5wks oni. Ask me to sleep thru and drink more water loh.

Thanks Adeline, its very reasurring to know its ok. I will try to rest more...

Mylevra.. haha dont wan la.. anywhr also can tok abt anything de mah.. =PPP.... booboooboobobo... u all hor.. kok kok kok... hehe report bk to niang jia!!.. =))

Adeline, yalor that day was dead sick man.. sick for 3 days then recover.. haha.. tink kenna frm my gal la.. nvm still got chance de.. =))

Hopefully the mS leave u soon.. hehe.. =)) ya sure will.. gonna eat n rest more when i go bk.. hehe... u too tk good care ya.. =))

Jaspire.. no worries, i too get sick, sore throat running/blocked nose recently.. didnt see gynae n didnt took any medicine as well.. hehe tink shldnt harm the baby,.,. but if u sneeze try not to use too much strength on the tummy.. =)).. tk cr and rest more.. dirnk more warm water =))

Gd Morning ladies,

Juz finished my mtg.... usual morning routine.

Hi jaspire, pregnant women can't take chlorpheniramine! Instead u juz rest, rest is the best remedy.

I think me going to be sick oso liao, painful throat and ears
sad.gif
Nvm, drink lots and lots of water.

eh.... priton cannot take? i go everywhere they only give me priton leh ...even gynae oso give me priton ... seen few GPs, oso priton ... went for gall bladder removal aft 1st delivery oso give priton cos they say safe for BF .. hmmm now i blur liao...

jaspire, u know QQ ar? ahah den she got tell u to go w full bladder for yr 1st visit to gynae bor? haha my gynae say to go w full bladder when foetus is small...

mylvera, guess my gynae just want to be safe cos me oni 5wks mah. Hee, my gynae got tell me to have full bladder. Me already 2nd visit to gynae loh. Next wed is 3rd visit, hopefully can hear baby's heartbeat. QQ is my "sis-in-law" kekeke... she is a very very nice, kind and helpful gal.

Morning all...

Think wont be in May thread...can feel AF coming...soon...

lower part feel something gushing out..

Heinz
throwing my dust everywhere ma.. hahaha..
EDD cannot cfm yet! And when i bored i see where need my comments i just leave lor hahaha.. seems like i so kpo like that hor.. =X

Hi Sparks
Shd't u be resting n sleeping eh?? MTB need rest.. almostt 1am still online.. haha..
Rest alot ah.. saw that u mentioned u have brown spottings... See gynae, perhaps will prescribe An Tai medicine for u..
Take Care

Ohaiyo Sparks,

Do you still have spotting? I occasionally still do and my gynae gave me Duphaston (An Tai yao). You will be seeing gynae tmr izzit? Do update ya?

ya sparks, better see a gynae than a GP..
i've seen one for my continuous cramp, he told me he is not confident and refer me to Gynae..

so u better approach a gynae and no more GP!

u need lots of bed rest now to stop your spotting. Take care and dont surf net!!

if u are afraid now, and its alot of spotting, u shld quickly just go one .... but then u need follow up, so its better to get the one you will follow thru your whole pregnancy.

maybe for the next 1 hr , check out which gynae is good..they are alot good ones reccommended in the forum..

take care hor!

sparks,

ya, maybe thats the good idea to break the news..

u seen the posts of this thread? better read in case any gynae not good..

take care k!! update us later! see ya!

Hi Sparks,

My gynae is oso very gd and his price is very reasonable. But he is based at TMC. If you want, let me know ya...

Back