(2008/04) April 2008

Adel took her first unaided step yesterday, actually it was more of just a the-other-table-is-a-little-too-far-for-me kind of a step where she just took a couple of steps to get to the other table where she can hold on. still i'm pretty happy, cos last week she also tried a few times shifting her feet to 'walk' into my arms
happy.gif

and she might finally be teething! could she get her first pearly whites before her party this weekend??? i really hope so! but i think i will miss her hearty bo-geh laughs!

Jgal's Advertisement

Fish oil and colostrum order.
Colostrum x 7 only
1-6. jaspire
7. sherin

Fish oil x 6 only.
1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi

Last call.. ordering tonight.

http://www.childlife.net/?q=product formulate for 6mo. to 12yr

Childlife colostrum powder @sgd$26 each. -fixed. Postage another $0.50.
http://www.childlife.net/?q=node/54
Childlife Cod Liver Oil Strawberry Flavor @sgd$24 each.-fixed. Postage another $1.50.
http://www.childlife.net/?q=node/56
Childlife Multi Vitamin & Mineral Liquid@sgd18 each-fixed. Postage another $1.50.
http://www.childlife.net/?q=node/52

Colostrum x 7 only ($26 each )
1-6. jaspire
7. sherin

Fish oil x 6 only. ($24 each)
1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi

Mummies,
does anyone of you have the list of items to prepare in order to let our bb pick and choose during their lunar birthday ?

Items such as :

1. calculator
2. book
3. ruler

anything else ??

cloudme : thanks. I'm resting lots hoping I to get well soon. going au next week! if not well I may postpone la.
sad.gif
as for cheese, I read tat we shouldn't give them processed cheese. so I give him mild cheddar, mozzarella or edan.
happy.gif

dolly23: yesterday was julian lunar birthday. I did let him choose items. I had abacus, pen, ruler, book and chicken drumstick. julian keep touching e abacus but chose e pen in e end. but I dunno wat it meant. haha. I video it down. very cute.
happy.gif

we had a party for him yesterday. I engaged orange clove after angel recommended. I think it's very good. nice set up and good food. service is very good. sms to confirm and also an sms early in e morning to advise arrival time and delivery man's name.

I had pg cake. my guest enjoyed it. I think it's quite good.

Hi Jgal,

fish oil = cod liver oil right? If it is, I'm keen to order. Will collect together with the California Calendula Cream when they arrive. Thanks a mil!
happy.gif

Last call.. ordering tonight.

Childlife Cod Liver Oil Strawberry Flavor @sgd$24 each.-fixed. Postage another $1.50.
Childlife Multi Vitamin & Mineral Liquid@sgd18 each-fixed. Postage another $1.50.

1-6. jaspire
7. sherin

1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi
6. angel

Hi Jgal,

Not sure if you have ordered. If not pls cancel mine, else will take it. Sorry for the trouble caused.

-- please confirmed if you still want ? -----
Baby's Box of Fun: A Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Gift Set: Where Is Baby's Belly Button; Where Is Baby's Mommy?; Toes, Ears, & Nose
http://www.amazon.com/Babys-Box-Fun-Lift-Flap/dp/0689038623/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236859139&sr=1-1
Spree price : ~ $24-$27 (U.P. : $29.48)
1. jaspire
2. cyl_16
3. cotegr

--- the following book set is cancelled.. because the book is not nice -----------

Little Do's and Donts (3-Volume Set) : Excuse Me!/ I Can Share/ No Hitting!
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Dos-Donts-Gift-Karen/dp/0448445735/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1236859613&sr=8-2
Spree price : ~$24-$27 (U.P. : $28.89)

Hi Jgal,

Is the order closing?
I want to place an order for:
Fish oil
==================================
1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi
6. angel
7.Mummyfel

1-6. jaspire
7. sherin

1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi
6. angel
7. Mummyfel
8. jules mum

Multi Vitamin
1. jules mum
2. jules mum

okay.. for the box of fun spree.. i will not be ordering..
Cotegr : can i transfer back your deposit. Sorry abt it.

As for the childlife spree..
happy.gif
i will order by 10pm tonight.
happy.gif

Yes. fish oil refer to cod liver oil.
happy.gif

jules' mum,
hope u get well soon..

my boy lunar birthday also yday, so they share the same birth date lor, 29th right? we hv a small birthday celebration but did not ask him to chose anything.. :p

Maro,

Ya. Julian born on 29th April. Actually quite few people celebrate lunar one. I've got no choice got my grandma say must only do on that day. Haha.

Did you order a mickey mouse agar agar from Beauty World? I think I saw you but not sure so dun dare to call you. Haha. Worry I saw wrong person which I always did. Also, I think my eye were so swollen and can't put on make up... I look different. I don't think I was wearing my shades that day...

<font color="0077aa">hi mummies

Had my boy bdae held last fri, just to share.. we ordered cake from pine garden: guests all sae very nice (unable to show pic cuz not sure how to upload to smh hehehe) &amp; we ordered buffet dinner from ISS caterer
happy.gif
comments from guests are very good too :D

Hubby &amp; i are very happy with the outcome :D</font>

happy birthday all April babies! Think most of our babies have turn 1 by now
happy.gif

Byron been trying to walk more these few days. Yday and today managed to walk about 10 steps on his own! So happy! He will give my hubby a good surprise this weekend when he is back from his business trip hee.

just sidetracked, since becoming a SAHM I am trying to sell these bags that me and a friend really like in US. So please take a look and support support ya
happy.gif
They are all hand made and only a few pieces each of each design. PM me if keen okies!
happy.gif

http://peachmomo55.multiply.com/photos/album/1/Myna_Clutch_Bags_Direct_from_USA

1-6. jaspire
7. sherin

1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi
6. angel
7. Mummyfel
8. jules mum
9-12. jaspire

Multi Vitamin
1. jules mum
2. jules mum

jules' mum..
yeah.. that's me.. i collect from BWC at about 5 plus i think.. i did not see u liao.. was really rushing cos my boy not happy liao and hubby keep on calling me from car to rush me.. haha..

so u order from there too? it's ok but taste wise still prefer the agar agar from Mrs Chan though much more ex.. :p

Hi, regards to the bash,

could we have a count of the number of ppl that confirmed that they cannot make for the day?

1. Maddy's mum, Maddy's pop, Maddy

**********Advertisemnt Time******************

Re: April Babies' 1 Year Old Workout Day!

Date: 2 May 09 (Sat)

Time: 4.30pm to 6.30pm
4.30pn - 5.30pm : games and activities
5.30pm to 6pm : Makan Time
6pm to 6.30pm : More workouts
6.30pm : Bye Bye Time

Venue: JWT (46 East Coast Road)

Cost : S$35 per family (2 parents and 1 baby)

Please transfer $35 tomy POSB Savings account, 102-18206-5, indicating your nick in SMH

Venue Rental: Veronica

Photography - Angel &amp; Hubby

Cake - Maro (Personalised Birthday Cuppies)

Party Favors or Door gifts for bbs - Maddy's Mum - Only if we havefunds left.

Yes, We'll like to have a April Babies' 1 Year Old Workout Day!

Confirmed and paid
1. Angel, Hubby &amp; Dana
2. strawberries, hubby &amp; gideon
3. Yvonne, hubby, maid(maybe) &amp; Tiffany
4. Winter &amp; Ernest (Hubby can't confirm)
5. na_na, hubby &amp; Alaric + maid
6. Serene123 &amp; roy zak
7.mushloom, hubby n ivan
8. Jaspire &amp; Kayla + maid (maybe)
9. maomi, hubby &amp; sean
10. mifi,hubby n issac
11. vonn, hubby and kaleb
12. lovemum, baby (kang kang) n either maid or hubby.
13. Xiaozhu, Hubby and Kayden
14. maro, hubby &amp; davien + maid (maybe)
15. Rainyheart, hubby, Reina and Caden
16. Maddy's mum, Maddy's pop, Maddy
17. Jenny + Hubby + Javier
18. Joellez + Hubby + Dominic + helper
19. Stretch aka cia, hubby &amp; Claire
20. Cath + Hubby Keng Seng + Baby Jayden
21. Geryl, Hubby, Ryan &amp; Clairese
22. jasminechenx, hubby and elijah
23. Hoon(Anna) + hubby + Javier

Any more mummies who are welcome to join. Jus add on to the list and transfer the $$

Childlife orders .. I have made order for USD200. I will be making order for another lot tomorrow, so as not to confused vpost. Anyone still want the suppl. please post.

1-6. jaspire
7. sherin
-- no more order --

1. sherin
2. Choc
3. Choc
4. maomi
5. maomi
-- ordered ---
6. angel
7. Mummyfel
8. jules mum
9-12. jaspire

Childlife Multi Vitamin &amp; Mineral Liquid @sgd$18 each-fixed. Postage another $1.50.
1. jules mum
2. jules mum
--- ordered ---

<font color="ff0000">ChildLife's Colostrum with Probiotics </font>provides Nature's ultimate formula for enhancing a child's health, vitality, immune and digestive strength.* It is the only formula for children that contains Colostrum prepared with Probiotics. This combination creates a very unique product for enhancing both immune system* and digestive strength.*

Health Tip
Colostrum is nature's first food for the immune system. ChildLife uses the finest bovine Colostrum that has been naturally harvested and specially prepared with Probiotics to enhance the health and vitality of your child's immune and digestive system.*

---------------
<font color="ff0000">The full spectrum of essential vitamins and minerals</font> support healthy development,
strong immune function,* as well as emotional and mental vitality.* Research shows
that one of the fundamental reasons for the decline in children's health and
immunity is the decline in the nutritional content and value of their diet.
Supplementing a child's diet is the wisest way to ensure that all nutritional needs
are fulfilled.

Health Tip
Today's children face unprecedented challenges from two very important areas. On one
hand, the nutritional value of the food we eat decreases as the nutritional content of the
soil is depleted through time and modern farming methods. On the other hand, the rapid
increase in environmental pollution and toxic burden creates an increased need for these
nutrients - the vitamins and minerals that protect, nourish and sustain a child's natural,
healthy development. Support your child's growth and development with this Multi
Vitamin and Mineral.*
----------------

For many generations among many different cultures, families have given their children <font color="ff0000">Cod Liver Oil</font>. Modern research now confirms this historical wisdom. ChildLife provides the world's purest Cod Liver Oil available. The contents of every bottle are tested for any contaminants, PCB's, dioxins, metals, mercury or other toxins, and exceeds all standards for the highest purity.*

Health Tip
For many generations among many different cultures, families have given their children Cod Liver Oil. Folklore tells us that this was because families observed how children raised with Cod Liver Oil grew healthier and smarter. Modern research now confirms this historical wisdom.*
----------------------

Ok! Thanks JGal!

Hi Mummies,
Can I have the list of item baby need to pick?
1. Ruler
2. Calculator
3. Pen

Must we do it on lunar or solar birthday?

.. i am not sure if this is correct..

items are
1 book -- scholar
2 abacus -- business
3 ruler
4 drumstick
5 pen
6 scissors - hairdresser

5.30pm to 6pm : Rest Time

Venue Rental: Veronica ($617.50 for 23 bbs, so each bb $26.85)

Cake - Maro (Personalised Birthday Cuppies - $2.80 each ordered!)

Party Favors or Door gifts for bbs - Miaomi ($5.35 for each bb).

<font color="0000ff">See all mummies and bbs on 2nd May</font>:
7.mushloom, hubby n ivan
10. mifi,hubby n issac
16. <font color="0000ff">replace by Jgal and Constance</font>

<font color="0000ff">Note:
1)unfortunately JWT policy is that they cannot refund the amount for no-shows, also the cupcakes and goodie bags have been ordered so they cannot be refunded , so let's try our best to keep babies healthy so they can enjoy the party! of cos in the event if your baby is sick, then i'm sure all the other mummies would thank your consideration for keeping your baby at home.

2) also, for mummies bringing along the older sibling(s), please note that the older child can join in too but there will be an additional $10 per child who join.
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Thanks winter for coordinating this..
happy.gif

Mummies,
I have ordered from cup divinity and paid the cupcakes already.
I'll take the names on the below list for the customized cupcake, pls pm me if otherwise.. Cheers :p
</font>

5.30pm to 6pm : Rest Time

Venue Rental: Veronica ($617.50 for 23 bbs, so each bb $26.85)

Cake - Maro (Personalised Birthday Cuppies - $2.80 each ordered!)

Party Favors or Door gifts for bbs - Miaomi ($5.35 for each bb).

<font color="0000ff">See all mummies and bbs on 2nd May:</font>
7.mushloom, hubby n ivan
10. mifi,hubby n issac
16. <font color="0000ff">replace by Jgal and Constance</font>

<font color="0000ff">Note:
1)unfortunately JWT policy is that they cannot refund the amount for no-shows, also the cupcakes and goodie bags have been ordered so they cannot be refunded , so let's try our best to keep babies healthy so they can enjoy the party! of cos in the event if your baby is sick, then i'm sure all the other mummies would thank your consideration for keeping your baby at home.

2) also, for mummies bringing along the older sibling(s), please note that the older child can join in too but there will be an additional $10 per child who join.
</font>

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to intrude. I'm frm the May/June thread. Need to find a gd buffet caterer for my son bday party. Heard ysl and neo garden not bad. Do u have any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

hi mummies...

Good morning...i'm back from melb weather is perfect during my 10days there n luann is an angel, we totally njoy ourselves...

Jus to ask if any mummies noe where i can get baby addidas tops?

hi mummies...

Good morning...i'm back from melb weather is perfect during my 10days there n luann is an angel, we totally njoy ourselves...

hi mummies...

Hi mummies,
Juz drag myself back to work after Genting &amp; Malacca holiday.
happy.gif
Eshin really enjoyed the indoor theme park in Genting. Seem like the weather in Genting is nt so cold anymore.

Btw any bbs on Similar stage 2 FM? Cos recently i smell then FM after adding water, gt very strong rusty smell......... any1 oso encounter that? Nt sure is that the usual smell cos I can't remember how it smell like previously.

Hi Mummies,

Got drama at my place yesterday. My maid lost my keys still say not her fault cos sunday got party so many people here. Still shout at me. OMG! enough is enough. I ask her if she's not happy she can tell me yes. Cut all the long story, i'm sending my maid back.

juniorRain : Hoon posted awhile back saying it's similar. I'll check my son's Isomil later.

I may be cancelling my Aus trip. I've been sick since last week. Don't think I'm fit to fly + my maid's problem, Sigh! I won't get well lor...

Jules,
I hv juz called up abbot 2 feedback to the customer care nutritionist. She told me that mayb is due to the often opening of the can where the milk come in contact with air as stage 2 gt higher iron &amp; protein content pluz cos i bought a big can &amp; is more than a mth oredi so mayb that the reason. So she advised that if my boy can't finish big can in 3-4wks is best i buy small can for him.

Koori
no leh. The can nt rusty.

jules' mum..
me changing mine too.. maid is real headache, wat to do, we're living in S'pore, single income not possible to sustain and hv to depend on them
sad.gif

juniorrain,
ah, good to hear that eshin is enjoying the trip, was thinking of bringing my boy to downtown east, heard some play area for toddler too, anyone been there? nice?

as for the similac, i bought big can before but i transfer to small can cos easier when making milk..

Hi Junior rain

I posted a awareness sometime back ...the FM with rusty smell..and the residue aslo turn to rust colour...it happened to my fren, drinking similac stage 3 i think...i now call my fren see any outcome..cos the girl aviod my fren calls.

jules mum

hope u get well soon. its better to chg the maid liao. how can she shout at u? no point keeping her if she is not happy.

Hi Juniorrain

Just called my fren, she said the Abbot sent her 2 big tins as compensations and promise to give her a reply by thur so she is waiting...

Her advise to you:stop giving to your baby if you confirm the smell come from the FM and don't give all you FM to them(Abbot) like her, now althrough she get back her so-call FM after she make a big fuss but she suspect they changed the FM. now the FM look everything ok but the cover and surround was messy with powder stains.
she now will wait for the report and see what it say...she can't do much now cos they had destroy all evidents from her......FM and the washed milk bottle

anyone want to get(BPA-free) bornfree 9oz milk bottles ? My gal has been surviving on 5 oz for very very long liao. Drugstore going at 25% off. work out to be ard sgd30 for 3 9oz bottles. Anyone keen?

i have free sample of wyeth progress gold milk for age 1-3..only the box is opened the milk packet is still sealed. Does anyone want?

Back