(2008/04) April 2008

Calamari
Kayla can now walk? She looks super steady in e shots. she is very pretty, one of my favorite ger ger in apr thread hahaha.

Yes i must say tomato hart is great w outdoor shoots. Plan to use them for Shevon after she can walk w/o having to stop n crawl after many steps hahah.

Their rates super exp. can u share how much is it w edited soft copy cd. I was quoted something like 388 + 300 cd = 688?

Thx for all your compliments
happy.gif

Shah: the photos were taken at my house and my house downstairs.

Simp: no..u were tricked haha! Kayla can't even stand without support, not to even mention walk muahaha. Everytime we ask her to walk, she will say NO! U can chk the pics I posted at FB, got 1 pic also showed her "walking" but that's because Hart took it so fast when her "walk" was only 1 second hhheheh...btw, I paid 388 for the shots, additional 310 for 40x4R prints and all 100+ softcopies retouched and returned with Tomato photo journal album. Now contemplating whether to develop 5R.

Calamari
really hahaha, wow like dat Hart is gd wor. how come softcopy only 100+, he told me 300+ for e cd w touch up ? U also spurged on Kayla
happy.gif
Think after e 1yr old shoot, need to rest e pockets for a while hahah

simp: actually i meant additional $310 for 40x4R prints and more than 100 photos (softcopies)retouched and returned with Tomato photo journal album. So its $388 + $310 hehe...Yah, spent a lot of money for her bday...super duper broke now!

Calamari,

Such Lovely Pics! It's money well-spent if you get good shots, cos our babies grow up so fast you can never repeat these moments again!
happy.gif

mummies,

anyone tried buffet from Ecreative? I'm ordering the cake from there and the lady ask me if I want buffet. I've not tried it. Dunno nice or not.

Calamari : Kayla's so cute! I like her to tie her hair. Very cute.

jules

i tried Ecreative before for my son's 1st mth...food is nice...at least all my guests say not bad....portions, i dunno how to est...ard 100pax, i order 80...just right...nthing left =/.....

hi prawnie,
i love your cake! unfortunately aimummy is not free to do my son cake.

may i know where did u get the candle?

thanks!

hihi,
anyone have any comments on smiling orchid and ecreative for the cake?

i am in the mist of confirming the cake now.

thanks!

jgal,
i forgot to reply u abt the card.. yes, i want.. and also can i collect when my hubby is travelling? if not will be nag by him... thanks..

im staying at 77A!!

so u wont recommend ecreative?

prob i will stick to smiling orchid since nearer to our place..

calamari,
kayla looks very pretty from the photo... esp when she have her hair tied up..

btw,i will also be going tomato for the photoshoot next tue!

Jaspire: Xavier signs "thank you" to lil' Kayla for the birthday wishes.

Winnedy: Thanks. The candle is included in the cake by aimummy.

Thx thx mummies, your compliments have made my day
happy.gif

Winnedy: am sure you will enjoy the shoot as Hart is so easy to warm up to.

Re: Smil*ng Orch*d
Food is good but an advice to probably call them a few days prior to your party to re-confirm your order. My SIL used them b4 for my niece's bday few years back and they did not turn up! They had the wrong date! In the end, it was quite an embarrassment as we have to rush to zhi char to da bao for the guests! :p

koori

I have 60 guests but i ordered 40pax. the rice and noodles are enough. but side dishes are little... my friends said the dishes doesnt look like for 40pax. most importantly all the food are tasty... my guests love them all
happy.gif

Just to share...

Went to Agape Childcare (CCK)open house last Saturday. Fees as below after working mum subsidy.

Deposit(Refundable): $800
Monthly fees for full day (7am to 7pm): $500
Insurance: $3 (yearly)
Uniform (4 sets): $100
Mattress + 2 cover: $80

The environment and teachers gave me quite a good impression. Thinking of enrolling my gal this dec when she is 20mths old. Have put myself on the waiting list but still looking around at others... Any comment on this childcare centre?

calamari,
kayla so pretty & sweet in the pics. Really worth $$$ cos photos so nice.
happy.gif
Like the wan that she stick out her tongue, so pointed somemore. hehe
happy.gif

calamari - the pix so cute, like the one where she peeking out among the bushes. Tempted to go for Hart, but he is really expensive...

Winter, yes i think so. As I have another one coming in Nov 09.. ;) Dun think my mum can handle two at a time... You think not good ar? Was previously wanting to just put her in childcare ctr for half day but think now the situation doesn't allow le...

Btw, think this AGAPE branch dun have half day..

Haha Gail...I had to re-look at the pics and see which one was she taking the pledge hahaha!

Esther: congrats!

Now we have 3 pregnant Apr 08 mummies liao...

Mousey_mummy, think will be a better idea to put your girl in half day first then to full day. Got to slowly adjust her. My niece was in half day for half a year before going to full-day. Well, I guess it depends on your choice, or rather when the little one decide to come
happy.gif

As for AGAPE branch, no comments about the school, as CCK is too far for me :p I am looking at the playgroup at Smiling Star at BP CC.

Thanks Calamari. =))

Winter, maybe I will enrol her but fetch her home half day at the beginning... Anyway, still sourcing for other childcare ctr which offer half day but must be near my place at cck...

hi mummies

talk about childcare , may i ask opinion whether I shall put Javier to CC better or employ a maid is better? My mother will be taking care for my brother's son (2 yrs old) , I am thinking if she can't handle 2 at same time( Javier always bully gor gor and gor gor also timid scare of Javier)
Shall I get a maid help my mum or enrol him to 1/2/full day childcare?

Anna, hi5! My MIL takes care of 3, one is 5 yrs old, one is 14mths, one is 11mths (mine
happy.gif
) And we are going to put the two younger ones at playgroup once my boy turns 18mths so MIL can have a break.

And E also bullies Jie Jies. Hahahaaaaa But the two Jie Jie will fight back.

anna : when do you intent to put your child into childcare? i heard from my colleagues that troddlers tends fall sick in childcare more often , given a choice I wont put my gal to childcare before 2 yrs old. If you *heng heng* get a good maid, it will not only little off your mum's load, and also yours.

but anna, if u 'suay suay' get a lousy maid like my MIL, it sure helps to add on to her load :p

Jgal, so far MIL changed 3 maids, but not 'heng' leh, none can meet her standard
sad.gif

hi Winter
your MIL so good...can take care of 3...my MIL old liao dun even know how to make milk liao (according to my hubby)

Jgal
I know they tend to fall sick easy...is aircon and non-aircon made a different?

Indonesia, Phillipine or Miamar maid better?

I just want to share another good news with you..Kayla is on the cover of New Mom magazine, Mar - May '09 issue. 'Paiseh' that I had posted on the thread twice in 2 days with her photos hehe :p

2292664.jpg

cloudme, charismama, Prawnie, elijah'smummy for the well wishes. =))

I'm indeed very happy, just that I will be forfeiting the 4 mths maternity leaves as my contract ends Jul and it won't be renewed due to outsourcing..

Esther: Congrats on ur 2nd one :D!

Winnedy; Smiling Orchid's cake
Not bad for taste if you like full cream cake. They need 3-4days in advance. 3D cakes will be really ex with them. They quoted $380 (at least) for 3kg cake for my 80 pax cake!

Calamari: Wheewee! Kayla's the baby model of our apr babies! Babe, you are a "xin ma" now heeheehee! I love kayla's outdoor pix too.. so candid!

Back