(2008/04) April 2008

Hi, can anyone advise where to buy nice clothes for our gal's 1st birthday? Actually ordered the pettiskirt but now it may not arrive on time....sigh...headache.....any suggestions pls?

Sputnik: I think too late to order from overseas. When is your girl's bday? You can try Paragon, Forum, Suntec. Paragon has got a slightly wider range.

Jgal
nw my boy's rashes has subsided, if not will b bring him 2 see PD again.
happy.gif
But the nurse @ my PD clinic told me that it will b itchy or irritable that y hv 2 apply caromile lotion.

Anyone knows where can I get nice polo tees for Adults and Baby? the same colour and type. Thinking of wearing it with Baby on 1st Bday. But don't know where to get it.

thanks jasmine
happy.gif

swirl, i know ralph lauren definitely has polo tees that are exactly the same for babies as well as adults. if u dun need exactly the same but just want polo tees then should be quite easy to find yah..

swirl

if looking for polo tees can check out taka or isetan if just looking for the same colors... coz there is baby gap sale going on... :p

hehe think if you buy baby stuff also get a goodie bag... :p

jasmine,
got free goodie bag for buying bb stuffs?

how come i didn't get anything last wkend at isetan parkway...?

mummies of all boys...
can i check if anyone circumcise their boys at birth?

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mommies - I am from the Sept 08 thread. Want to check if anyone is keen on a Fisher Price 3-in-1 rocker swing cos I got it for my son and he doesn't quite use it (cannot sit still, too hyperactive!) and it is taking up space in his room. Its hardly used and almost brand new. Original price is >$200, but am okie to let go for $90.

Details at:
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Fisher-Price-Smart-Stages-3-in-1-Rocker-Swing_W0QQitemZ330316153657QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_216?hash=item330316153657&amp;_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&amp;_trkparms=72%3A1240%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Pls PM me if keen
happy.gif
</font>

jasmine,
well...maybe u spent more...
cos i only spent $80+++ bucks on sat too...

winter, jules:
thanks for the feedback...

cloudme

:p heheh you spend more then me leh. :p
i only brought my old avent bottles for exchange loh...

heehe also you can check the item above... what do you think of it?

jabs
Mummies who have brought their bb for pnuemococcal jab, any thing i need to look out for. I plan take shevon to take this jab after her bd this week.

Gathering/ Playdate
M coming back to sg for a wk to celebrate her bd!
Any gathering? It has been months since shevon seen e april bb!

jasmine,
then i sad lor...so unfair want hor...
diff outlet diff practice...

i think it's ok...but hor scare bb afraid of it...anyway $90 is ok...
think i will not get for my boy...u getting it?

simp:
look out for fever...
my get took twice already...
luckily she got no fever after the jab...
will be going for her last jab after 1st yr...

Cloudme
Ok will look out for it. Once i let her take 1st jab, she can go for class?

jasminechenx
2nd May, i need to c if im back to sg then. wd be leaving by 1st weekend of apr. Only come back for a few days then leave sg again.

simp,
not sure if she can go to classes cos...
my ger is staying at home for the time being...

but imo best to skip class if she can...
cos the jab virus will be acting up...she may get cranky...

cloudme

hahha i think if i get another item for any of my boys my hubby will really freak out leh!!! heheh these few days with all the baby sale going on he is already going crazy coz in total i already spend more then 400.. :p

jasmine,
my hb would not even bother cos...i am spending my money on bb...
unless i ask him to chip in...then he will make a fuss...

sputnik
raffles city life baby has very nice cocktail dresses for girls but not sure if they go as small as 1 yo or not. still, they're v cute!

do you realise how expensive each meal is for the little one ?

I just did a quick calculation.. my gal daily spending is as the following :-
Milk powder : $2 per day, assuming 1 can of ~$60 last 1 mth.
Cereal : $1 , assuming 1 can of $10 last 10 days.
Porridge cost : ~$3 (frogleg/meat + veg + brown rice )
Snacks : $1.50 per day (either avocado / pigeon snacks/ biscuits )
Yogurt : $1.50 per day
Pampers : $2 per day

Each day.. my gal spend at least $9 daily on food alone.. :|

jasmine - last sun i went when there's addl 10% but imagine they have no snacks! The person told me only on Monday, argh!

koori

really? hahah i actually called up before going down... then was actually there all 3days.... as in fri, sat and sun... :p then the moment i saw that they stock up i grab!!!!

jgal

hahah my boy also about the same... his meals are more exp then mine!!! hahah

Cloudme
Cranky really? Alreadi shevon is so difficult, active, dun wan to slp haiz. We just managed to enrol her in class n alreadi going to skip e 1st lesson on sun as we r in sg. Hmm then when we r in kl, wan to take her for e jab.

Calamari
Oh Kayla is ok w e jab. Did u feed her barley water b4 n after e jab, to reduce/prevent fever. Think my ger is e weak type, e usual jabs alreadi her temp is high/mild fever.

Im coming back on thurs afternoon as fri is bb' bd. Stay for a wk n leave sg again.

Jgal
Wow i din even dare to calculate the amount of $ we spend on shevon. I think all mummies here agree that our bb spend more than us kekeke

joelle: those cocktail dresses which Lifebaby is selling, and can be seen on the mannequin at the display, runs only from 3T ...hehe. I went in to ask about them too.

Simp: actually fever is ok lah, its just a sign that there are foreign stuff in the body and their way of fighting the virus. It will probably be just for 1 or 2 days. No, I never feed her barley water. However, Kayla gets fever when she takes her 6-in-1 when most babies don't, haha.

Calamari
yes shevon got fever when she took her 6-in-1 jab, that' y scared. She is a little weak like me, got fever, urine infection, ulcers, u name it. Alreadi in n out of hospital once so i quite scared when she is sick. Very hard to manage haiz.

Calamari – My gal’s bday is on 18 Apr. Actually ordered the Princess Ratbag pettiskirts, suppose to arrive end Mar, but now delay until 3rd week of Apr, high chance won’t arrive on time, so better buy something else. Thanks for the suggestions, will check those places out!

Lynn – yeah, saw that you also ordered the pettiskirts. BTW, where you getting the top to match the pettiskirt?

Prawnie - I also ordered from aimummy. Is the 2 tier cake hard to cut? Me not much skill in cutting cake. Do we need to refrigerate the cake?

Sputnik: Had to removed the figurines first. Quite easy to cut but the trees are there, so have to cut harder.. haha...
Cut the top tier first, distribute then cut the bottom tier.

It's best to put it in air condition room. I noticed there is one crack on the cake. Prob due to the weather here.

calamari: Thanks. Think no prob, can leave it to her. but I almost freak out when the balloon vendor, Michael was late for an hour or plus !!! when my guests were walking in, he is not even here yet !! Anyway forget it, mummies who are using him pls remind him to be on time.

winter

gain iq is from 1 yrs then start... more nutrients for brain development for tods.. then its the milk to take after similac.... haiz too bad for me i can only give isomil... now thinking of pediasure... coz its soya based

Back