(2008/04) April 2008

Hi,

I've not posted for a long time coz been super bz with the constant carrying and evening/nite fusses not to mention the constant advertisement from mom abt FM (I'm doing TBF). Everyday is a constant battle. Haizzz super tired and frustrated...

esther : oops.. i order the wrong book.. nevermind i will sell it on my own away since is so cheap. i will make the order for the rainbow fish. :p

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>NICK </TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Jgal</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Stefylim</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kea</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Puffish</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>cyl_16</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>LS-PinkPaid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Esther Zhang</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Serena</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Burpy babe</TD><TD>LS-PinkPaid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Porkie</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Swirl</TD><TD>LS-Blue Paid/ordered</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>BabyBliss</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Cutiebb</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>XiaoZhu</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ORDERED</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Cherish</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bmbm</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>Paid </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BeBe</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Christine</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>ABCmum</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jacelyn</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Beh Jolene</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="119911"><u>LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Pooh Loves You!</u></font>
1.STEFYLIM PAID
2.Burpy Babe PAID
3.Cutiebb PAID
4.Strawberries PAID
5.Strawberries PAID
6.Xiaozhu PAID
7.Cherish PAID
8.Esther Zhang PAID
9.Puffish PAID
ORDERED
10. Koori PAID
11. swirl PAID
12. Christine PAID
13. Serena
14. Calamari PAID
15. Geryl
16. Jolene
17. Sherin
18. Sputink

<font color="119911"><u>LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Rainbow Fish!</u></font>
1. Strawberries PAID
2. Strawberries PAID
3. Jgal PAID
4. Esther Zhang PAID
5. Kea PAID
6. Chewy PAID
7. Puffish PAID
8. Koori PAID
9. swirl PAID
10. cutiebb PAID
11. Christine PAID
12. STEFYLIM PAID
13. Serena
14. Calamari PAID
15. Geryl
16. Jolene
17. Sputink

<font color="119911"><u>LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Dora the Explorer A Gift from Big Sister Dora</u></font>
1 Prawine
2 Lynn
3 Jgal
ORDERED

Sorry sorry, i made the wrong orders for books. So the rainbox fish books will take a longer time to arrive.
sad.gif
as for the wrongly purchase big sister dora. you can place order also. Because of the max 9 pcs per item. I will place order when i deem fit. sorry for the problems.. cos' first time buy:p

Esther zhang : dora is english. only that ppl complain that the spainish accent is strong. Anyway, if it's > SGD$10, i dun mind getting the book. if 20 for it.. is too much liao.

HI Jgal,

Can I place order for 1 Pooh Loves u and 1 Rainbow Fish?

Let me know if u can take in my order and I will proceed with payment!

Tks!

Hi..

Scubababe - sorry for the late reply. My boy was hospitalised for 1 week due to his cough.. just came home today. I would like to have my art kit mailed to me if possible? i will PM my address to you. And do let me know how much it will be.

Saw the pictures of the outing
happy.gif
looked like so fun! Must organise another one so that we can meet again.

koori.. no need to pay me first.. cos' now the books are at 3.99 each only . Will have balance to refund.
happy.gif

this bp is super confusing..
Orders can still be made for queue purpose but dun pay me first. .. i doing consolidation on the payment already made now. will update all of you later..

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>NICK </TD><TD>Learning System</TD><TD>Pooh book</TD><TD>Rainbow Fish</TD><TD>Dora</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Jgal</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>Self </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Stefylim</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid $59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kea</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid. $44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Puffish</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>cyl_16</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>Paid.$59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Esther Zhang</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>Paid.$59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Serena</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Burpy babe</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Porkie</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Swirl</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>BabyBliss</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Cutiebb</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>XiaoZhu</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid. $44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Cherish</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bmbm</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1/Ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BeBe</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Christine</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>ABCmum</TD><TD>LS-Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jacelyn</TD><TD>LS-Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Beh Jolene</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD>LS-Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Sherin</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Raynsky</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<u>Books queue</u>

<font color="119911">LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Pooh Loves You!</font>
ORDERED STEFYLIM,Burpy Babe,Cutiebb,Strawberries,Strawberries,Xiaozhu,Cherish,Esther Zhang,Puffish
10. Koori
11. swirl
12. Christine
13. Serena
14. Calamari
15. Geryl
16. Jolene
17. Sherin
18. Sputink
19.Raynsky
20.bebe
21.Porkie

<font color="119911">LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Rainbow Fish!</font>
1. Strawberries
2. Strawberries
3. Jgal
4. Esther Zhang
5. Kea
6. Chewy
7. Puffish
8. Koori
9. swirl
10. cutiebb
11. Christine
12. STEFYLIM
13. Serena
14. Calamari
15. Geryl
16. Jolene
17. Sputink
18.Raynsky
19.bebe
20.Porkie

<font color="119911">LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Dora the Explorer A Gift from Big Sister Dora</font>
Prawine,Lynn,Jgal,Geryl,Esther Zhang,Koori
ORDERED

<font color="aa00aa">hi all, please help me to check your orders and payment. let me know if there is any problem with the charts. I am seeing stars already</font>

Also because of the limitation of the website and the confusion of this bp. The shipping cost/discount etc will be shared among us. If the price of the books goes up later, please dun shoot me hor. :p Cos' i cannot order another order now because of GST and shipping cost constaint.

<font color="aa00aa">Payment required from the following ppl </font>
No payment no order :p unless i see you before :p i scare ppl fly kite :p

Those that order LS only deposit with me $30, with 1 book order deposit with me $44.50, with 2/3 books orders deposit with me $59.
Those that order book only $10 per book. <font color="ff0000">Note payment is not the actual amt. Shipping cost will be advise later.</font>

<u>topup $30</u> for LS system
ABCmum
Jaclyn
<u>topup $44.50</u> for LS system + 1 book
Prawnie

<u>topup $14.50</u> for additional 1 book
Burby Babe

<u>topup $29</u>}for additional 2 books
Sputnik
Serena
Porkie
Calamari

<u>topup $59</u>}for LS and 2/3 book
Bebe
Jolene
Geryl

<u>topup $10</u>for 1 book
Sherin
Lynn
<u>topup $20</u>for 2 books
Raynsky

hey...

the meet up at Botanic Gdn looked so fun. a pity that we missed it coz my gal #1 wanted to go hm to catch her beauty slp. ""signz""

ANYONE KEEN TO HAVE ANOTHER MEETUP?

April Mummies Meetup
Date: 28th April 08 (Sat)
Time: 330-530pm
Venue: Yo's Residence(Bt Panjang)
Agenda: We can do tea and meet up and chit chat

Interested:
1. yo, #1 &amp; #2

hi there... am abit confused...

is sherin ordering this?

1.LTLP BK: Dora the Explorer Part - US$3.34
http://factorytoystore.com/product/165795011/B000ETRFTG/LTLP_BK_Dora_the_Explorer/

2.LeapFrog LittleTouch LeapPad Educational Book: Guess How Much I Love You - US$3.20
http://factorytoystore.com/product/165795011/B000099Z39/LeapFrog_LittleTouch_LeapPad_Educational/

3.BOOK: Winnie the Pooh - US$9.49
http://factorytoystore.com/product/165795011/B0006Q56H0/BOOK_Winnie_the_Pooh/

Sherin, u got my order??? pls advise

Thx

ps: can email me if my order is cfm and will tfr e $$$ to u...

cheers
yo

Here's a little update on the leapfrog sprees
happy.gif

1. Sherin has decided not to order from factorytoystore
2. I am taking order from everyone for books from leapfrog
3. leapfrog limit 9 books of the same title in each order.
4.leapfrog running a promo. Now books are $3.99 each.
5. I have order some books wrongly i.e. Dora Explorers. So some of the ppl are picking up the book from me.
happy.gif

my acct no. is <font color="aa00aa">DBS saving plus 001-1-05383 </font>.

Re: bb can flip
Yes... most bb are able to flip ard this time. My boy did his 1st flip at 3wks old. He's much faster than my girl who did hers at 4wks.

Thus, now got to be extra careful not to leave him alone on the changing table. Just in case he flips off and lands on the floor...*scary**

RE: EBM
As i'm tbf my boy and oso expressing, i hv way too much supply. if anyone nees ebm, let me know. am actually giving away to a gf cum a premature bb liao. ebm can last only 3mths in the freezer. if not got to throw... very wasted!!!

Hi jgal, can u add in these orders for me thks!
LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book:

1 x Pooh Loves You! $3.99
1 x Dora the Explorer A Gift from Big Sister Dora $3.99
Shall pay u the new b/c. Thks!

Scubababe, can u email me the pixs too, thks! Oh Other mums who took pix as well, thks babes! My add: [email protected]

RE: BB can flip
Elliot could flip to his back when placed on belly at wk 7..hahaha so cute! Now since wk 8 he can turn his head to left or right while sleeping. He can hold his head up and look ard but d/n lasts long as he gets frustrated easily.. heeheehee

Amy, saw ur pic on facebk too! Ur gal is so lovely!Nice shots! I've been waiting to go back to hv my shots taken.. aiyo.. I yet to retrieve my prenatal shots too.. :p

Yo:
RE:2nd outing fpr apr mummies
ur date is 28 june izzit? hahaha u wrote apr. SOrry babes cannot make it as I hv wedding dinner tt nite! Aiya... so near my plc, I stay in CCK. Tks for offering YO!

Prawnie, the dvd comes with Flashcards? I am looking for flashcards leh. Dunno if it is worth to buy the GD baby set anot cos it is so so expensive leh. Or anyone knows how can i do my own flashcard set? Any advise?

Prawnie,
I am interested in the DVD. If you are ordering do count me in
happy.gif

Chewy,
Thanks for the compliment
happy.gif
I liked the photos too but too bad me still chubby lei... hope bf will help me lose weight fast fast
happy.gif
BTW, Maryann has delivered so if you want her to take your boy's photos gotta wait till she come back from her confinement. Mine was taken by Ashley...

Hi jgal,

Hv transferred $29 to your acct, txn ref is 1755189406. BTW, i thik your acct no given above is short by 1 digit. Thanks!

Amy - nice shots! I also wan to take, any recommendation?

Yo - i wont be able to make it for 2nd outing. Join the next one if there is. BTw ur boy so fast flip, mine haven hehe, maybe she's too heavy.

Jgal, if there's extra dora explorer book which u have ordered wrongly, sell me one too. if not, is ok. =) THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!

Jaspire, my friend lent me the GD baby set, both english and maths. Currently, showing my boy maths first. Personally i think you can do the flashcards on your own. Just use a big white card and draw black/red dots on it, from 1-50 or 100. PD told me baby now can only see white, black and red. =)

prawnie, i have e full set of ur baby can read dvd. quite boring one le. just like flashcards on tv. and there's a specific routine like how many days to watch the first disc then u can follow up with the second disc.

jaspire, the dvds dont come with flashcards.
You can do ur own flashcards. But to me it's v tiring. The initual set to show to babies should be just pictures. not the math or eng words. you may want to try just black pictures. This is to attract their attention onto the cards. so that they will pick up the words when we show it to them later. You can download pictures frm the internet and print it out then cut and paste out onto the white cards.
For math, you may buy those puncher where u can punch out circles. It's almost the same size. it's called craft punch if i'm not wrong.
And initial stage. for the first 3 weeks, only show one card each day for abt 10 times. need alot of discipline.
According to the trainer from GD, start with black dots first. When older than proceed to red dots.
eh jaspire, u may pm me if u need help on flashcards. I was once an early childhood educator, hee...

yO: I Can't make it too .. got wedding dinner to attend ...

Chewy: u attending wedding dinner @ where ar? Me at Grand Shanghai ...

jgal: I want the Dora book!
happy.gif
I only paid for my system, not the books yet. How much more must I transfer to you for the 3 books? Thanks!

p/s: I sent u a email last night but u haven;t read leh, re Dora. ;)

sherin: I started my GD program using the black and white visual pics, 3 sets of 7 cards each. But I super no discipline man! Only managed to do Circle, Square and Rectangle! Hahahaha! Think I must start all over again. You started on the dots already? Have you finished the visual cards yet?

My acct no. is <font color="aa00aa">DBS saving plus 001-1-053838 </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>NICK </TD><TD>Learning System</TD><TD>Pooh book</TD><TD>Rainbow Fish</TD><TD>Dora</TD><TD>Status </TD></TR><TR><TD>1,2</TD><TD>Jgal</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>Self </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Stefylim</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid $59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Kea</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid. $44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Puffish</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>cyl_16</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Sputnik</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Koori</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>Paid.$59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Esther Zhang</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>Paid.$59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Serena</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Burpy babe</TD><TD>LS-Pink/Ordered</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Joelle</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Porkie</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Chewy</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered</TD><TD>Paid.$44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Swirl</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>BabyBliss</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Cutiebb</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>XiaoZhu</TD><TD>LS-Blue/Ordered</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid. $44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Calamari</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Cherish</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1/Ordered</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$44.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Bmbm</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$30 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Prawnie</TD><TD>LS-Blue</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1/Ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>BeBe</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Christine</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>Paid.$59.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>ABCmum</TD><TD>LS-Pink </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jacelyn</TD><TD>LS-Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Beh Jolene</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Scubababe</TD><TD>LS-Blue </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Geryl</TD><TD>LS-Pink</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Sherin</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Raynsky</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>yo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1/ordered </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<u>Books queue</u>

<font color="119911">LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Pooh Loves You!</font>
ORDERED STEFYLIM,Burpy Babe,Cutiebb,Strawberries,Strawberries,Xiaozhu,Cherish,Esther Zhang,Puffish
10. Koori
11. swirl
12. Christine
13. Serena
14. Calamari
15. Geryl
16. Jolene
17. Sherin
18. Sputink
19.Raynsky
20.bebe
21.Porkie

<font color="119911">LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Rainbow Fish!</font>
1. Strawberries
2. Strawberries
3. Jgal
4. Esther Zhang
5. Kea
6. Chewy
7. Puffish
8. Koori
9. swirl
10. cutiebb
11. Christine
12. STEFYLIM
13. Serena
14. Calamari
15. Geryl
16. Jolene
17. Sputink
18.Raynsky
19.bebe
20.Porkie

<font color="119911">LittleTouch™ LeapPad® Book: Dora the Explorer A Gift from Big Sister Dora</font>
Prawine,Lynn,Jgal,Geryl,Esther Zhang,Koori.yo,chewy,puffish
ORDERED
10 calamari

<u>deposit $30 for LS</u>
ABCmum
Jaclyn

<u>deposit $44.50 for LS + 1 book</u>
Prawnie

<u>topup $14.50 for additional 1 book</u>
Burby Babe
chewy

<u>topup $29 for additional 2 books</u>
Porkie
Calamari

<u>deposit $59 for LS and 2/3 book</u>
Bebe
Jolene
Geryl

<u>deposit $10 for 1 book</u> by monday or will release to next in line
Sherin
Lynn
yo

<u>deposit $20 for 2 books</u> by monday or will release to next in line
Raynsky

<font color="119911">yo, puffish,calamari</font>: please refer to the table for the amt you need to pass me.
happy.gif

anyone have extra Lansinoh Milk Bags for sales?

for milk that I pumped yesterday, I must let bb finish either yesterday or today right? If I only put in the fridge?

hi mummies,
sorry to interupt : my bb has outgrown her diapers, hence selling loose 70 pcs of pampers comfort size: M @$10. collection at parkway or aljunied mrt. pls email me at [email protected]
thks

<font color="119911">calamari</font> : no your ls is not ordered yet because i was suppose to place orders for the books this time round but because the prices drop to 3.99 and there is a limitation on the number of books i can order i.e. 9 per title. i order some ls system to go with it. Sorry for the confusion.

Yo...
Congrats on yr bb boy.. heard from zu and angelin. Wow nico can flip at 3 weeks tat's amazing!

EBM
i throw away all my april ebm too. hahaha.. no choice. no nd so much. Still hv a lot of May ones n june in my fridge. Anyone staying in woodlands n wan ebm can get from me too

Sherin, wow! You are previously doing early childhood! I am very interested in the flash card thingy but really got no clue how to start or where to start. Can you pls guide me? Much appreciated wor!

Back