(2008/04) April 2008

Collection of All no mess mat and cereals
hi jgal,

is the childlife colostrum here?

This wkend @ redhill Road 12noon Saturday
1. Simp (collect everything from Jgal' place, i need to pay u $$$, collect BR, oatmeal, multigrain, no mess mat, brightling builders, gap.navy clothes)
2. Cutiebb (Fully paid, collect from redhill this saturday around 12pm)
3. maro (1xBR cereal , 1xOAT cereal, 1xno mess mat (Fully paid, details will post later)
can i collect from your house instead together with the jumperoo when it arrived, cheers
4. Araid22 (2xBR cereal) Fully paid, Transaction Reference 1900715242
5. goodbbb(maro will collect on behalf)1 no mess mat tt via atm on 2nd of sept,ref no 6129

This wkend @Chu choa kang MRT 12noon Sunday
1. Sherin (no mess mat. Refund )
2. Calamari (Brown rice x 2, no mess mat. Please transfer )
3. Koori (no mess mat. Please transfer )
---------------------
Others :
Bean : collect by friend
crystal : Postage.. difficult please get someone to collect on your behalf.
Hoon : collect babycentre's clothes and no mess-mat at your house this Friday evening from your house

Any mummies here using the Scense 'Egg' washing machine? I just bought 1 today for washing bb clothes as it has the disinfectant function. But realised it doesn't help to spin dry the clothes ah?
sad.gif
Still must use hand to wring them dry? Is it the same for yours?

hi jgal,

<font color="aa00aa">With payment details :p</font>

1. Simp (collect everything from Jgal' place, i need to pay u $$$, collect BR, oatmeal, multigrain, no mess mat, brightling builders, gap.navy clothes)
3. <font color="aa00aa">maro (1xBR cereal , 1xOAT cereal, 1xno mess mat (Fully paid, TRF 001-1-053838 : I-BANK S$19.20, TRF 001-1-053838 : I-BANK S$14.80 )
can i collect from your house instead together with the jumperoo when it arrived?? cheers
happy.gif
</font>
5. goodbbb(maro will collect on behalf)1 no mess mat tt via atm on 2nd of sept,ref no 6129

3. Koori (no mess mat. Please transfer )
---------------------
Others :
Hoon : collect babycentre's clothes and no mess-mat at your house this Friday evening from your house

Diva,
did not see yr msg just now.. but try to locate for u other colours, but only orange that's why nv msg u.. hehehe.. also the cost is $19.90 b discount
happy.gif

angel: my helper has been using the Scense washing machine to wash Kayla's clothes since she was born till now. Yes, there isn't any spin dry function. For the 1st 3 months, my helper had to wring it dry. Now that Kayla is older, I asked my helper to spin dry them in our washing machine. Oh, btw, I didn't know got disinfectant function...hahahah. Which button is it?

hi jgal, for my happybellies, i think i order 1 brown rice and 1 oatmeal? Can't remember already. Can courier together with my jumperoo when it arrives? Has the childlife colostrum arrived?

Angel - yeah, i read somewhere that the Scense washing machine does not have spin function, that's one of the reason why I did not get it.

Hi Earth baby
Am interested in the preschoolian shoes. can pls let me know when u are intending to order and i will give you my request?
U live in Pasir Ris? I live in Loyang Valley so should be very near for collection. hee

simp..u sold the taggies liow? if not can sell me both....but where to meet?

jrrain...i suppose to pass u the similac rite? how to meet?

Luann mum,
Just posted today, havnt sell yet. U want both is it? Ok i pass to jgal either tmw or sat. I send u the pix of my items for u to confirm k. Once u r ok, then i tell u my account for transfer.

<font color="0077aa">cloudme, my boy will suck his thumb till chwee chwee sound.. haiz.. dun noe is it he gonna teething or wat...

marshmallow, my boy is oso on similac.. so far no constipation noted either.. perhaps feed him lotsa water too.. think all FM are quite heaty.. so when tk FM muz on n off give little bit of water.. </font>

Jgal - transf liao for no mess mat &amp; HB brown rice.
Sherin - pls help me collect the Brown rice also.

To Account DBS Savings Plus
001-1-053838 Jgal
Amount S$24.40
Transaction Reference 1901192965

3. maro (1xBR cereal , 1xOAT cereal, 1xno mess mat (Fully paid, TRF 001-1-053838 : I-BANK S$19.20, TRF 001-1-053838 : I-BANK S$14.80 )
can i collect from your house instead together with the jumperoo when it arrived?? cheers

3. Koori (no mess mat + Brown rice x 1)
---------------------
Others :

asked my sis to get the endo thermal cooker for me, but she said OOS at isetan scotts. Tiger also OOS, the only one available is Thermos Shuttle Chef, very expensive at 100+ for the smallest one so decided not to get
sad.gif

saw ntuc having discount for baby brands including pigeon. think shall make a trip tomorrow to look for the pigeon teethers.

lynn:
all the NTUC branch have discount for baby brands?

<font color="0000ff">strawberries:
same here....my ger treat her thumb like a pacifier..also got the chuchu sound</font>

RE:BF and menses
sucks...my menses is here and my ger is on strike....dun wanna latch at all...drink a few sip then turn away....errgh...
end up have to bottle feed her haiz...dunno if the taste is different...
any mummies also having this problem?

<font color="aa00aa">Morning mummies!!
Lynn,
Can try Isetan Katong at Parkway, really less crowded as compared to Scotts Rd (was there at previous sale so can compare). Also there were at least 10-15 Endo thermal cookers when I left about 7pm yday nite. Try your luck there
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="0000ff">cherish</font>,
i thought similac v diff to dissolve, not knowing friso too.. hehe..

anyway, u mix friso with similac, i suppose for preparation for stage 2 formulae. not sure correct to do that cos when abbot consultant adviced me, ok to mix similac 1 with 2 when baby near to 6mths cos taste same, just ingredient slight different (with more iron &amp; calcium etc). but mixing 2 diff FM, will yield diff taste, of cose yr girl will not want.

another way is to alternate feed (my colleague suggest) if u really wan to change from similac to Friso at night time esp for the baby to familiarize and increase more feeds, can be done when baby is 5mth+..

my boy on similic, so far no prob on poo poo, u can try to feed a bit of water in between feeds.. really work for my boy then his stool will not be as hard :p

hope this helps.. any other mummies has other ideas?
happy.gif

Cloudme,
Me also!!!! my gal is exactly like that these few days and my menses also dunno come dun come like that then my gal dun 1 2 latch also. I was thinking dunno is it coz she teething. And now, i can see her tooth very clearly also.

JGAL, i hav been email &amp; I post this &amp; yet to receive any reply from you.. Kindly let me know if still avaialble. if dun hav, its okie

Posted on Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 3:11 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i wan brown rice pls.. wld like to try 1 pkt 1st..
Pls advise on payment?
Collection mode: This weedkend @ Rehill MRT 12pm (Sat)

Good morning all!

Maro,
Sorry I didn't reply you last night, I was in bed by 8 since Ethan slept at 7
happy.gif

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me, hopefully I'll be able to get a blue from somewhere.
Otherwise cannot be vain.. must get orange
proud.gif

Your MSN avatar of your son is so cute! He looks very fair, just like Ethan
happy.gif

Maro - wah i shld have asked u to buy the Endo cooker, i went isetan scotts @ around 6pm+, all OOS liao. I only managed to get the 1.8l @ $39 with 10% discount : (
Anyway managed to get the Tiger thermo flask @ $35 yippie!

Hi Earthbaby,

Yup, they can exchanged open tin. Just tell them that you found that the tin of milk with the production date is diluted. What is the problem &amp; they will exchange for you.

diva,
haha.. so early knock off already.. good, must be b fresh today right :p

thanks.. when he is born not that fair, now fairer. yeah also saw Ethan pic, he is smiling so happily..
proud.gif

koori,
ooh.. at least u got the 1.8l one.

lucky, i made the right choice to go to Katong one :p. understand from my colleague whose i pass the extra ticket to that her mum saw a queue forming very early in the morning even b4 it opens. ooh, gosh.. guess lots of ppl took leave to go.. hehe..

me bought lots of other pots, pans, cheap with further 10% disc
happy.gif

amy:
ur ger got her first tooth...great...
happy.gif

hmmm maybe i should see if my ger is teething...

Joelle:
yap...today is indeed a wet friday...

Hi Little Mouse,
Hehe.. same same, i also bought one combi hello kitty babies training mug for my gal.... I bought it b4 i am preggy actually keke... cause veri cute mah, cannot tahan... but i have yet to let her try yet cause i think she will play with it rather than drink from it now as she will play wt her treat, shift right n left n keep chewing on it when i feed her and will so called sing songs as well. haha

Btw, mummies wat treat is yr bb using currently? my gal is using the pigeon wide neck L size treat since she was like 3 mths plus...

Hi Diva - ya my gal has been on Nestle Nan 1 Ha since she was born and so far she is ok wt it n poo everyday haha, so i don think i will switch also n will let her continue wt the same follow up when she is 5 mths plus.

Luann
I will collect the similac frm u at ur place on wkends, issit ok. Mostly likely will hv 2 wait 3wks later cos my hb will b outstation from tis sun. I will inform u earlier if i going down ur place. Thanks.
happy.gif

Cloudme
BF&amp;Mense
Yes it is like dat, our milk will taste different and bb will reject. Can nu imagine they reject our milk than the ebm in freezer. It means the milk must have taste horrible. It happen to me once when my mense came and i am still bf but she latches lesser now. It is like a signal that mense is coming in a few days' time and i also feel the discomfort in my tummy. Sianz

Hi mummies,

I need professional views, will Melainine (can't remember the spelling) be present in Breast Milk?

Cause I ate some of the products leh....

<font color="0000ff">Maddy's mum:</font> I haven order yet. You can email me the link you want
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Angel:</font> i'm using the mini egg for washing. HAve to wring dry ourselves, cos the machine is supoposed to be soft wash for clothes.

<font color="aa00aa">Diva</font>: Has anyone taken over Cherish orders for the brown rice? If noone, I can take over. I forget if any east mummies has mention collecting from Bedok Mrt.. I live near bedok Mrt too. can collect from there as well.

Angel,
did u go to isetan scotts in the end? i hope u did not, very sorry, not knowing the thermal cooker already oos and keep on encouranging u to go.. paiseh :p

Winter: Did you eat alot ? If to play safe, pump out and discard the milk. Apparently, it's to certain amount that can cause harm to the body. But for babies, better play safe. Discard the milk say for two pumps to clear it.

Not sure what brand is this "Milk Rusk" but be careful if Made in China.

===

"South Korea became the most recent country to ban the import of all products containing Chinese powdered milk after discovering the harmful chemical melamine in some snacks, officials said on Thursday.

The Korea Food and Drug Administration said in a statement the ban took effect immediately after it found melamine in Chinese-made 'Misarang Custard' cakes and 'Milk Rusk' biscuits"

Back