(2008/03) March 2008

Adeline:
Take good care. Little kids will grow stronger against the bugs, after they are well.
happy.gif

Babypink: You typed out the article? Yes, very uplifting read.

CNY preparations:
Everything bought for the princess. Mummy and Daddy haven't clean the house, haven't get new notes, haven't buy clothes... Hahahaha

Btw, there is no more PT cleaners that cost $10 per hour? I got a contact for $12, but I also wanna cut costs. :x

abc,
just find those that can be unbottoned easily? i found a few nice ones. dresses from ax, jumper from dkny.. all nursing friendly.

lingyee,

ya lor.. u r right manz.. i found quite a few too.. think nursing gave us a reason to wear more sexily for convenient nursing! :p

abc,

maybe u could take this chance to dress up more sexily this yr?
happy.gif

Jennifur

hehe..u r rite abt the sianz part

will be easier for us when the kids r older

i was at sports link and saw a nice set of sporty parents children clothes..must wait till kyzac is 4 - 5 yrs old

ABC
hee hee, thks… but she also forget v fast. Taught her gong xi gong xi 2 wks ago, but she forgot liao..
sad.gif

Adeline
Good news (well comparatively) that it's viral fever. But viral fever usually last a few days, so wil still b very tiring as fever will still roller coaster. Was zombified when chloe had viral fever previously 2. Good luck & take care!

YT
I see, thks. I go find out more abt it 1st & let u know. Oh, my gal sleeps v late - 10+, even 11+ sometimes. Been trying to get her to sleep earlier as her total sleep hrs is ~10-11 only, but not v successful. But still trying hard as worried that she gets insufficient sleep.

Babypink:
Thks for the encouraging article. Had learnt to appreciate my parents more after giving birth…
happy.gif

YT,
GG5 was having their sales last week. i bought dresses at 50% off. hmmmz...

i love mphosis stuff as well, comfortable.

hmmz.. where else,
that time club 21 sales, 1 dress for 30 bucks for ax
happy.gif
dirt cheap!

i will keep u updated coz i m a shopaholic! hee

Clothings
Guess I will have to go Marks & Spencer or maybe Topshop to source for clothes again... I'm so fat now!!!!

Last night, I came home from my CAT class.. When I board the train, a lady GIVE UP HER SEAT to me... OMG!!!!! I almost dig a hole and hide myself in there!!!!

I'm still looking forward to go heatwave for my heels as I love heels from them!!! *opps... we're talking about clothes ya~~

Clothings, I am STILL searching lah... I'm lazy to start with, well, cant wear dress to nurse unless got buttons infront, other than that, I don find any problems with others. I usually nurse although nowadays I wear normal bras instead of breast pads or bikinis. Always believe there's a will (to be sexy) there's a way!!!

Yeah.. nursing wise, i normally wear tube top or tube dresses. if nt dresses or jumpers tat can be unbottoned. mre comfortable.

AdelineK,
Oh no sayang sayang Kath. Hope she gets well soon!!!

I spot one of our mommies in the Sept 09 thread leh!!! Go guess who!! I'm not telling! Hahahaa...

She's expecting her #3!!!

Melissa
I saw!!!!!!!!! Omg omg omg!!!

Congratz to that mommy!!

CNY
Aiya in fact this CNY I spur a lot on myself instead of kids.

Blueskies,
np.

Ling Yee,
tnx for sharing the CNY clothing info.

Cereal,
tnx for the info mummies!

Pregnant with the third kid,
How come you gals so informative ah? Surf into other thread as well.
Congrats to the mummy as well!

congrat to the mummy who is preggie agn.
aiyo.. make me wanna have 2nd one soon too. but i think my factory abit lao hiong liao.

jus yesterday i ask my hubby, nxt bb u wan gal or boy. he immediate reply. gal. cos he don't wan 2 boys to run ard. and i'm thinking can so chun good lor. wan girl got girl.. but i really wish my nxt one is a girl.

cny clothes. me bought liao. and my sis and i have the same idea of wear pink polo tee for chu er. have bought a pink polo tee for my DS and myself. hee..

cny clothes
i bot frm doherty perkins. v neck dress tat can push aside for easy nursing...
source so so long then managed to find 1 pathetic pc. 2nd day i'll wear nursing top & my old jeans.

adelineS: take care. hope kath n kim recovers soon.

bbpink: nice aricle.

reena: i lazy to make separate food for my son now... so i give him rice and same soup we adults drink... so if he dun eat much, i not so heartpain.

congrats to the mummy wif #3!
happy.gif

Kell, can share the PT cleaner? I also need one cos too tired to clean all the window panels and grilles.

Or anyone has good recommendation?

wat a start for 2009, both me & hb having fever on&off since 02 jan. it's dengue and everyday got to go for bloodtest.

we're still co-sleeping w bb as the doc says it with not pass from human to human. any remedies to share cos dun wan to use insect repellent incase bb cannot take it

Wah congrats....

Lingyee
what kind of jumper? any pic to show? my family rather traditional kind even my hb. Cannot let me show anywhere.. guess i hv to bring my shawl everywhere i go this CNY.

LingYee
Yes, that school quite good. My sis have alot of praises for my lecturer, cos when she study at PSB, that lecturer did lecture once during their revision class.. I will 'Jia You' de!!!!! Thanks~

ABC,
i will go home, take a picture of the jumper and show u.. not revealing but very comfortable and easy to nurse.
happy.gif

Ya manz.. all the baby news make ma wanna have my #2 soon! lolz!

<font face="comic sans ms">
2056943.jpg

<font color="0000ff">I am here to own up.. I am that mummy who is preggie w #3... Never realize will get busted so soon.

Thanks for all your well-wishes</font></font>

Isabellali,
After you mentioned the Twilight books (some time ago) I went to check it out. It's all sold out at Popular bookstores all over Singapore. I was wondering why it was that popular, so decided to go watch the movie. After that, I was even more hooked and tried to find a copy of the book online. Managed to find although holding and reading the book would probably have been more enjoyable. Now I can't wait for the other series of Twilight books to be made into movies!
happy.gif

BlueSkies
Hi! Same nick
happy.gif

blue skies
I'm now reading the first of the 4 books now and I'm totally hooked.. You can find the books at Kinokuniya..But would advice that u get it from amazon. It's cheaper...

The name of the female lead is Isabella Swan.. I told hubby how I wish it's 'Isabella Li' instead.. Haha~

mummy with #3
congrats congrats!
so it's jenifur! stay same blk with my mom !!

cny clothes
i need to wear maternity clothes again this yr! haha

Good morning ladies

Have not been posting for sometime. Pretty busy with work. Hope all are well for the mamas and babies

AdelineS
You poor girl, dont be too hard on yourself. I thik you have done a great job taking care of both of them. Praying hard for both K's speedy recovery

Jenifur
Congrats! I admire you to have the courage to go for #3. I think i will close shop now at 2. Are u SAHM?

Clover/Liyun
Didnt know you ladies are related. haha small world lei.

Isabellali
what are the titles? have been wanting to find some nice books to read

Some update on my darling lele
==============================
Well she has been feeding well but has expensive taste. she loves Bellamy organic baby porridge and yogult and can finish in double quick time. Home cooked porridge will take longer time to finish. Only 2 teeth and no sign of any others to come out. Can stand on her own for a few seconds without support and when get excited may walk a few steps. Still very lazy to crawl unless need to go and snatch her gor gor toys.

Gathering
=========
Have been missing a few gatherings and have not met up with some of the mummies here. When will be the next gathering??

Photos to share
===============
2057030.jpg

The jailbirds

2057031.jpg

Happy walking!

Shirley hahahahahaa
So cute!!!!! lele still little sumo!!!
OMG.. so long already still cannot meet up :p
1 K recover liao now waiting for the other K..
My hubby keep telling me it's ok for them to fall sick to build their immune.. trying to console me hahaha..
Because i tell him why not i stop working and purrely look after them :p

Shirley
The 'Twilight Saga' series

Book 1 - Twilight
Book 2 - New Moon
Book 3 - Eclipse
Book 4 - Breaking Dawn

Shirley, I've just read a few nice book recently.

Punished by Venessa Steel
Kite Runner by Hosseini, Khaled.

Both are very ncie book. You can find them in the library..

<font face="comic sans ms"><font color="0000ff">Crystal/Shriley,

Thanks for e well-wishes. I'm not a SAHM. I'm working P/T.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Twlight books

I had wanted to get e series from Amazon afer reading all e gd comments bout it. BUT HOR last sun, my pastor said we shldn't b reading such books, nv toy w spiritual stuff. He said tt one of e pastor's child &amp; his own daughter had continuous nitemare after playing Final Fantasy on their DS. Only stop after throwing away e cartridge. So now Twlight, Harry Porter etc are banned by my HB</font></font>

Twilight Saga
I wanna get the books.. Any mummies wanna order amazon spree, pls inform me~

The wan I read now is my friend's one. This set of book is def worth re-reading again~

Back