(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

Hihi, MIA yesterday afternoon cos coming down with cold/flu. Slept the whole afternoon sleeping after self medicating but muscle ache is still so bad that I can't function. End up went to see GP last evening. At least, now better liao.
happy.gif

XY, thanks for the suggestion, I've checked, it's 16 strokes on Kangxi dictionary cos the original character looks like this: 縈. Anyway, now I got to go back to http://tool.httpcn.com/KangXi/So.asp?tid=3&wd=10&cy=1 and choose another chinese character with the 10 strokes.

Ida, haha, I recommended this same BP to some mummies just a few weeks ago. Find her the next cheapest other than Qoorie's clearance BP. Too bad,I bought too many training pants liao (5 at my ILs place and 5 at my own place). And my MIL refuse to wear for RaeAnne cos she insists the shorts are too thick and too hot for her. :p

Tongtong, I like the texture for the 4 layer training pants (yes, they are from Nissen). But a bit difficult to toilet train last 2 weekends cos we have been bringing RaeAnne out. Also because of her constipation, I'm lazy to train cos didn't know when she'll poo poo. :p
Luckily my training pants are of all sizes. Even if she outgrows them, I can keep for Mei Mei to use.
happy.gif

Blueginger, I prefer Shenon too. Sounds more feminine.
happy.gif

pauline,
oh no!!! poor you. i hate to kena flu when i'm sick.

wanted to tell you that i signed up the RN postnatal package yesterday liao hahaha....

oh, btw i'm placing additional orders for the serum and ampoules so if you want to tongpang must let me know before 6pm today ok?

Gar, ya lor, I hate flu. Cold can still function but flu knocks me out. :p Wa, you sign up liao, so just the post natal spa package, no home visits?

Yes, I've been meaning to ask you about the gold ampoules. Does the supplier usually deliver to you or go by post? How many boxes do we need to buy to qualify for free delivery/postage?

Eg. if XY, Dor and I combine orders, can they send to Bedok Res road (eg. XY's place, assuming XY is ok with the arrangement) then we collect from her? Think it'll be easier and faster for us to collect that way?
happy.gif

ida
i want training pants! but i want to deliver by postage. am too lazy/busy to arrange meet up, haha.

XY
thanks for the link, i think i will buy some stuff from your sis this time! :D

XY, I don’t have any ( not even 1 ) hands me down. Hehe. I like giordano’s kids shirt which is thin , shaun wears that as his pyjamas cuz he always feel warm.

Pauline, hope you are better already! Yea my mum bit shaun’s leg when he pees on the floor. But he doesn’t seem to feel pain leh. Mum said he is thick skin, must use the cane kind. Actually if Raeanne doesn’t poo as often, it’s good to let her wear the training pants right, possibility of washing her poo is lower? Hee.

pauline,
take care.. the best way to recover from flu is to SLEEP SLEEP and SLEEP.

i've not get the gold serum from you mum yet. keep forgetting.
how's the effect? got bling bling?

pauline,
try to sleep more....for flu really must sleep to recover one.

i signed up with the home visit but i ask her to allow me to swap in case #2 like her zheh zheh hates the smell of jamu lor.

the supplier sends to my house cos my orders are huge like few hundred dollars. she does provide free deliver / postage - but cos she is giving me special pricing, i'm not sure if send to two locations the prices will change or not. let me check with her.

i'm helping dor to get something this round also - so i can still pass her your stuff assuming that's ok with both of you =)

Thanks, tongtong, XY. Last night, I slept at 1030pm after RaeAnne slept. Never wake up until 6am when hubby woke up to use the toilet and prepare for work. Long time never sleep so early liao. :p

Tongtong, yup, just that usually her poo starts with very solid, (only 1 or 2 grape size type), then softer and softer until it becomes very 'lan'. Most times so she'll poo many times in a day until she totally clears her system. A bit leh cheh lor. :p

XY, 1 bottle of gold serum can really last me 3 days and I apply morning and night, tonight, will finish it. So $2 for 1 bottle to be used over 3 days, with a lot of gold bling bling so quite worth it. No compliments on my skin yet. Maybe I see too few people (only PG teachers and my maid and ILs) or because I'm sick so parlor not very good in the first place. :p

Gar, I see. Okie, please help us check. If the organiser not keen to provide 1 more delivery point then I'll order 2 boxes through you. That will last me 2 months if I apply diligently. By the way, if never finish 1 bottle in 1 day, must put back in the fridge or can keep in the toilet?
happy.gif

XY,
Kodomo toothbrush can? I close to give up on using the finger brush. Should have end earlier. But it is too young for them to use toothbrush at this age?
Training pants initially I intend to use training pant with nappy liners leh. Using with cloth nappy have to do a lot of laundry. Ends up not enough bamboo stick to dry the nappy.

Tontgtong,
Saw your PM. OIC. NVM I can reply you in forum.
9am (before the tour) or 12noon (not too sure when will it ends, will sms you when the tour ends). Need your address.

Apple,
let me know if any kids taking the scotts emulsion. I also missed the taste of scotts emulsion.

i always forget to put the serum one. everytime will put diligently twice a day on the first day, then second day forget liao.

my fav so far is the collagen one. the gold serum i'm still waitng for this sunday in great anticipation. :p

pauline,
ok no prob. i'll check with supplier.

you sick lah, so lian2 se4 will be a bit pale. wait till you're well i'm sure the skin improvement will shine through =)

i am still getting compliments hehe....so i think this does work so very dilligent in using.

i don't keep the serum in the fridge all the time. i think so long as in a cool place away from the sun is fine.

garfield,
The gold serum I wanna wait til my confinement time then apply. Mayb more effective. First, need to get the serum from dorothy. Serum still with her.

Blueginger, cant collect the book this Sunday yet cuz I will be in msia leh. Can only start distributing it next Monday onwards. I tot the butterfly tour is next Sunday , paiseh.

OIC. Whoops. In this case, next week have to be mon-wed Ok for you to meet at tampines central. thurs I will deliver liao. Are the books heavy?

blueginger,what about your hubby? where is his office leh? oh thursday you Csect? I forgot what you bought but i guess it's not very light too.

blueginger, u going for induce? Good luck!

xy, np.

Apple, it's free from heavy metal etc so i'll give. Half a teaspoon a day is not a lot. Or u can also take child life's fish oil.

Tongtong,
hubby work in JE. but he will be out-stationed soon after my C-sect next week. Thought all the books small small should be light. NVM, can be arranged after my delivery.

Clover,
no. C-sect due to low placenta. I was like so sian to hear must cs. expensive leh.

kitsune
take care leh, the flu is going around, everyone is not well!

blueging
so soon!!! take care!!! so exciting!! i can't wait for my time to come too..

blueginger,

yea dunno that you are delivering so soon! you must be excited. anyway , is blk 801 near to your house or the central ? your books around 3 kg. if you are ok can pick up next monday.

Kiddy toothpaste
Can someone advise? Which is less minty? orajel or kodomo? Want to try another brand cos RaeAnne rejected first teeth and now pigeon (strawberry flavour). She always say 'La La' (spicy) and refuse to brush teeth. She ok to brush teeth with her pigeon stage 3 toothbrush without toothpaste though?

XY, I'll be ordering 2 boxes from Gar since her supplier not willing to give same price if got more than 1 delivery point. You want to get the gold serum from my mum soon then you can try and tompang in this order? Cos Gar already ordering until after delivery liao. Don't think she's going to order again for a long while after this. :p

Thanks, Iso. My hubby was the one who spread the bug to me. He has been sick for 2 weeks. Saw dr but never take MC to rest. :p

clover, Iso & tongtong,
Thank you. Ya. Although it is 2nd time. Still excited. Yalor. Din realize it is so near.

Tongtong,
Errr.. Blk 801 neither near central or my place.
Should be in between.
Mine near round market.

XY,
Tomy drawing board abt $30-40. Still consider expensive.

Blueginger,

Deliver next week, Good luck!

Xiaoyun,
hehe...Can lend you 厨房之歌 if you're interested.

I feel 密蜜煮 = So romantic kitchen by苏民峰 is good book for beginners. The book is simple, easy to follow, and yet dishes are yummy. I got my copy from Popular, and tried some of recipes.

Library has quite some copies of 密蜜煮.

Hi, apple
My niece is taking scotts emulsion. I bought one for E, but haven't started to give it yet.

--chinese name
E's chinese name is 怡真。

Apple, tubao, RaeAnne has been taking scotts emulsion since she past 18 months. Okie lar, most nights, we give her 2 teaspoons. It's sweet and orange flavour so she likes it.
happy.gif

pauline/garfield,
i don't think i will be in time to tumpang garfield's order by 6pm today.
never mind lah. save some $ now. probably will have more promotion during christmas next time?
happy.gif

thanks for offering.
happy.gif

iso,
thanks for your support. are you going to butterfly tour on sunday?
if you can decide earlier, i can check with my sis if can get the stock by sunday for you.
happy.gif

tong,
beat the leg when pee on floor ah.
since the last time C cried pitifully after i beat her palm, i dun want to beat her anymore liao. heart pain..

bluegin,
the kodomo toothbrush got 1 for 6months+ one.
i use that one.

for the cloth nappy, i already get used to it. soak in water 2 times, soak in detergent 1 time, then throw into washing machine to wash.
very easy to dry one.

C also taking the scotts emulsion. now taking the orange flavor one. my mil commented should let her take the original one better. will finish once she finish the bottle.
frankly speaking, i hate the original taste. that's why bought the orange for her. yet, my hb who doesn't like fish loves the original flavor. *weird*

so far deliver liao. time is flying.. no wonder nowadays see more of your posts. already done the passdown?

the board so expensive ah. i think my hb will say - get the rough paper cheaper - no distortion also. :p

Tubao,Pauline and XY: Thanks. I think I will start A soon on scotts emulsion. I heard Orange flavour will cause Phlegm?

Blueginger: Take care! All the best also.

XY
unfortunately i won't know until Sat - if we can go to the philips sale on Sat then we'll be free to go on Sunday. Thanks for thinking of it though!! I'm interested in the car seat mat but will have to see the photo to see if can fit my car seat.

kitsune
wah, he share the "love". wahaha. when my hubby is sick i always scold him to take more vit c, rest more and get well soon, otherwise the rest of us kena will be his fault! but you know men, sometimes dun listen.. heh.

Pauline, why is your hubby so hardworking ? Never take MC while sick? I think guys is like that hor, sick but still wanna go work.

Blueginger, oh, so how? Do you still wanna collect at central or wait after delivery? Anyway, smooth delivery to you!

XY, yea shaun never cry when we beat him one. But I haven’t tried rotan yet although already bot one at home. He will only cry if we scolded him with angry voice.
You are hardworking to soak the nappy cloth 3 times! I only soak once , and without detergent sometimes, keke.

Apple, I was worried about that too but so far ok. Maybe cos RaeAnne drinks a lot of water bah.
happy.gif

Iso, exactly, I told my hubby that so many times. But he gungho lor, sold his life to MOE, die die want to go back to school. Somemore, work until 6+pm. Everyday, 12 hours at work. How to recover fast? :p

tubao,
you finish reading the book? yes, i am interested to read.
me finishing the 'zai ai li xiang yu' soon. can return to you on sunday liao.
happy.gif

iso,
for the cool mat for carseat, it's basically fitting in like the one for stroller.
my sis can't answer your question till evening. she go and volunteering work today.
happy.gif

oh ya. always wanted to ask.
your hb want to do BP for induction stove? was thinking to change my current gas stove to that for safety purpose.

anyone has review on induction stove? besides the price, does it use lots of electricity?

tong,
C not afraid of pain one. i think it's because of my stern voice/face that make her scare.
i initially 1x, but still smelly. find that 3x smell better after wash. part of the reason is that we seldom got chance to 'sun' the nappies, that's why need to wash a few more times.

pauline,
sometimes my hb like that too. when rushing for project.
then i will scold and force him to take vit c.
i feel that very inconsiderate like that as the other ppl (family, colleagues) suffer because they don't recover fast.

kitsune
actually sometimes i prefer to come to work and not take MC cos i dun care if my co-workers get sick, but i care if E gets sick!! lol.

XY

ok, i order the car seat mat already anyway, will try that first
happy.gif
my sis actually wants a changing mat but it's OOS
sad.gif

he only contacted mayer for electric appliances, so it has to be indesit/ariston or other brands that they have. he also went to harvey norman but not sure yet if we will still get any items from there. but harvey norman was offering 20% off their samsung fridge for us, not bad price!!

XY, my hubby quite diligent to take vit C. But when he falls sick, he delays going to see GP (only self medicate). Then even when GP gives MC, he insists on going back to work. I told him many times that once we have kids, your health is not just about you anymore. You can spread to me, the maid or worse RaeAnne. Sigh. Everytime, say already, also like that, 对牛谈琴。:p

iso,
wa. not bad. harvey norman offer discount on top of their original price. it's cheaper than neighborhood shop already?
i just came up of the idea to change to induction stove. not yet done the survey. so not sure which brand to get too.
anyone has any review?

Iso, actually if you know the brand or model no, cheaper to get from those electrical shops at HDB. They have free delivery too. Just need to call them, give the model numbers and they'll deliver. Must pay cash or cheque though. Last time, the mitsubishi fridge we were eyeing costs $1088 at Best Denki, I called Goh Ah Bee (Tel: 62888611) to enquire, same model only $800 with free delivery so end up I got most of my electrical appliances from there including microwave oven, standing fan, vaccum cleaner, TV etc.
happy.gif

kitsune, XY,
ya we also enquire with some of the HDB shops, will probably get our ceiling fans from there. but for the samsung fridge the harvey norman discount is v good, almost close to staff price (unless harvey norman is without GST, then a bit more ex).

part time temp work
any mummies interested in doing some part time work, 2-3 times a week, maybe till abt apr/may, admin work, for $8/hr? my friend's company is working. Office is at outram. Let me know if u keen
happy.gif

Xy, oh! I know what you mean. Yea I only wash nappies at weekends when I can sun it. else I wont cuz it really does smell hehe. why do you need to change stove?

Pauline, I just wonder, is work really that important to man??

Iso, hehe, tempted cos it's part time but I can't work now. Let me know if you know of such lobang next year ya? hehe.
happy.gif

Tongtong, don't know leh. My hubby forever like that one lar. He will only take MC if that day is a light day (not much lessons) or close to the end of the school term. So many criteria to fulfil. :p

iso,
my sis is keen for the part time work.
i let her contact you?

tong,
the knobs of my stove is at the side, easily accessed by C. i scared she will play with it.
furthermore, the flame now funny funny, it came out from the side, sometimes also hard to light it up.
since it's from previos owner, i was thinking to change it as i all along doesn't like the stove and hood.

XY
can! my email is isobellies at hotmail.com
happy.gif
then i pass it on to my friend, she works there.

kitsune
ok!! my dream is to have a headhunting biz for mummies. part time or full time flexible jobs!! lol.

Back