(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

kitsune,
you're welcome! hope raeanne starts sleeping thru soon!

gathering at kelly's,
wow soounds like fun again. too bad i had to give it a miss this time cos got schedule conflict. got to go friend's baby shower.

bumbo,
aiyo hear all of you rave about it until i sum see see...succumbed and bought one too! lilac as well
biggrin.gif

baby bjorn,
i FINALLY got my hands on one. feels like heaven. arielle likes it too (front facing). wore her and walked out for dinner. should have gotten it much earlier man
bounce.gif

btw, one of the forum mummies' hb is going to US where baby bjorn is much cheaper. anyone interested to buy let me know.

Happy,
I'm so happy to hear that Erlene is well now. You must have been worried sick. Poor thing. Please take care of yourself as you have been quite busy with both your DS and DD.

Happy,
So very glad to hear that Erlene is doing well now. Must have been really tough to see Erlene going thru the discomfort stage...m so happy that all's well now. Pls take care ya?

Re: Gathering
Thks Kelly ! for having us over...it was really great to finally get a chance to meet up wid forum mummies. Indeed enjoyable!

i see almost everyone has bought the bumbo seat, nxt gathering everyone can bring it along for their bbs to sit and have a conference liao...hahaha!

kelly,
thks again! don't mind, cld i have the titles and authors of the books u were raving abt? thks!

gar
the babybjorn is so nice right?? i am quite amazed by it, and i love its simplistic design, esp when i see other carriers got so many fastenings everywhere... my bb also loves the front facing position, think cos he can see everything! hee. if you want to get the bibs for it, baby avenue has for $18, quite cheap considering it's going for USD$15.95!

hi mummies,
thanks for all your well wishes & concern.. really appreciate it..

re: princessbowbow stuff
sigh.. so sorry that i cant pass Thankful the stuff to pass to some of u at yest's gathering, esp. Qingling & Kitsune..
would u all like me to post the items to u ? if yes, pls provide me with your address.

iso,
yes very nice. thanks for the tip re the bibs. i can't find it on baby avenue leh? can help? =P

kelly, leila,
what books? i'm interested to know too!

today is my first day full day. my bb dunno is not kuai or super sticky. woke up at 530am to feed and then simply refuse to go back to bed. giggled, smiled, wanted to play....then 630am eh eh for milk. fed her, she napped 5 mins then wanted to play. then 730am eh eh for milk AGAIN. fed her, she napped 5 mins then wanted to play AGAIN. boy am i concussed. cos woke up at 12midnight and 3am to pump. all in all slept less than 4 hrs. *panda eyes*

re: princessbowbow

qingling,
had received your PM on your address.. will post to u asap..

For the rest, pls let me hv your address if u wan mi to send by post :-
~ garfield
~ kitsune
~ jeannie

Others :-
~ xiaoyun - will pass to dor
~ thankful - will wait for oos items to collect together

happy,
glad to hear that erlene is better
happy.gif

hope she gets well soon!

garfield,
u r so hardworking in ur pumping. admire ur perserverance.

vinegal,
my hair dropping alot ever since i give birth. now worse. when i comb or run fingers thru my hair, alot come out.

tute: hey our son same bday... 21 feb
happy.gif

amy: my boy is 3.1kg @ birth

happy: glad tat ur ger is better liao. have to take care wor.

cheryl: wah, your bb seems to enjoy himself a lot. haha can blow bubbles while swimming somemore. cute le. no need for swimming trucks?

last week my boy only drank 60ml - 80ml out of his usual 110ml for each feed. it took us 1 hour to feed him the 60 - 80. made us worry and wanna to bring him to see a doctor. haha yesterday decided to change the teat fr avent #2 to avent #3.. tada! 10 min he finished all 110ml. so happy!

Jaslyn, my gal's was small, only 2.76kg when born. But my two boys were beyond 3kg back then. But hubby said good weight as gals shouldn't be too heavy...he and his logic of petite and adorable...
kao_laugh.gif

Anybody has their kids trying to sit up when lying down? My gal is pulling that stunt now and we are always amused by her red face looks which appears when she exerts too much energy.

hi all,
now at work. can't chat with you all now.
sad.gif

but can glance through the post very quickly. :p

just to update on the vitaglo spree since vine is asking.
Vitaglo doesn't have stocks for California baby anymore. They never update the website and not even write email to tell me about it. I only found out CB is OOS when I called them up personally! The CSO is quite rude too. Very angry. >.<
I proposed to order from LV, but the price is higher and some items not selling in LV.

Here's the status of response:
Qoosan - dropped the order
Dor - dropped the order
Xiaoyun - follow majority
Bkkgal - follow majority
Stephie - follow majority
TongTong - proceed
Jeannie - add in order

Here's the order list:
<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Item </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>BUBBLE BATH LIGHT &amp; HAPPY 13 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>SOOTHING &amp; HEALING SPRAY 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheryl</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield</TD><TD>BUG REPEL SPRAY CITRONELL 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30 FRAG FREE 2.9 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>goodbaby</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>hppymum2b</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelly</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelly</TD><TD>SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 17.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>thankful</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>tongtong</TD><TD>MOISTURIZING CREME 4 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>twtw</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>twtw</TD><TD>SHMPOO/BDY WSH SWIM DEFNS 8.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>twtw</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30+CITRONELA 2.9 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinegal</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinegal</TD><TD>SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 17.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>SHMPOO/BDY WSH SWIM DEFNS 8.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>SOOTHING &amp; HEALING SPRAY 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeannie</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeannie</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>leila</TD><TD>BUG REPEL SPRAY CITRONELL 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>leila</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30 FRAG FREE 2.9 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD>leila</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Cheryl, garfield, goodbaby(goodgal), happy, kelly, thankful, twtw, vine, leila, appreciate your response on the decision.

iso,
thanks thanks.. oh, btw i think my son prefer the pigeon teat coz he's sucking better, today i gave him bottle even when he was not hungry and he still suckle...
happy.gif

happy,
good to hear erlene is better...hopefully she will be 100% healthy soon...

vine,
my hair falling like mad...so sad...used to have quite thick hair but now v thin...plus my son likes to grab on to my hair when i carry him...so some more will come off...

gar/iso,
can we put baby front facing now using bjorn? i'm still hesitant coz not sure if his head is strong enough...still facing him inwards..

cheryl,
vernon so cute when swimming !! hehehe...tempted to bring my son too...maybe later when he's slightly older...

now lunch time, manage to sneak in here again ....

very very tempted to get the bjorn, but hubby opposes, sigh, including the bumbo seat.....

but actually my bb neck like still very soft leh.... maybe i should buy one and let her sit and train her neck....

bx, i think pigeon neat cannot suit avent bottle....

happymum, sad to hear baby falling sick... when mine was warded, i got so worried.....

re: HUB HELPING?
My hub never carried bb much for 1st 2 months. then i got bad backache and he had to carry her. Ever since then, he carry her more.

FEEDING usually done by me.

BATHING is big nono for him. even if i'm aching all over still i bath her (or i call my mum to help). nowadays however, mum usually baths her since i'm working.

PUTTING TO SLEEP is something he is getting better at and actually enjoys....since he likes sleeping so much!

re: PAMPERS
I'm using both ACTIVE baby and baby DRY. seems similar.

SALES: GIANT VIVO selling BABY DRY M62 @ 14.35

re: BABY SLEEPING
my baby is getting sleepier it seems. last few days she managed to take 3-4hr daytime naps. maybe cuz when she's awake we play with her a lot.

yesterday she even slept for 5 hours without eating in the day. then after that she eat every 2 hours before sleeping from 11pm to 7am.

re: baby teething?
my baby girl is eating her hands A LOT. my mum says she may be teething soon and her gums are itchy. it is DAMN CUTE to see her trying to "AIM" for her face when she's trying to get her tiny fists into her mouth.

baby is drooling ALL OVER the place...thus our assumption that she may be teething.

Baby Teething

Lezy, my boi also drool alot and I also suspect that he will be teething soon. Whatever he can catch hold, he will sure put into his mouth. Whenever he is unable to put the stuff into his mouth he will sure grumble! I

bb bjorn,
gals - i propose buying the synergy (top of the range) cos of the back support. very important as our babies are growing heavier. i tried the models without back support....wa lau...few mins already can feel the strain in the lower back. not good! and the synergy material is not so warm and weather is sooooooo hot these days.

vine,
i think bb bjorn synergy is going for about US$150+

tute,
i'm facing arielle forward as she protests when we try to face her inwards. she kay poh one...likes to look see look see. her head is semi steady. if you adjust the carrier so that it's very snug, and have the carrier support a bit of bb's chin, the head won't bob about.

winnie,
you should bring hb to either mothercare or mother@work to try the carrier. get hb to try also. we fell in love with it immediately!!

xiaoyun,
i will also go with the majority. thanks!

re: Hubby helping
baby Matthew seems to prefers daddy to mummy unless when i wanna latch him on. he tends to drink faster and quiet down esier when he is wailing. *sigh* making me so jealous. hubby can coax him to sleep easier than i do. their man-to-man sessions seems to have more fun than when i'm playing w bb. sigh.. i wanna a ger ger to stick to me!

re: bb sleeping
my son is also more sleepy since mid of last week.

re: sucking hands
lezy, my bb is sucking his left hand alot too. i'll wake up in the middle of the night and find him sucking so loudly. then I'll latch him. 2 days back.. he finally aim his left thumb right into his mouth and sucking it hard since then. right hand doesnt have such gd coordination. still hitting his face. haha yesterday, i placed his bloster on his left arm... he is angry as he can't eat his left hand so start to aim his right hand.

re: BABYBJORN
looks nice and comfy...and even went to try it. my mum said the 'clip' doesn't look as secure as the one we have one (inglesina)...though the material is really very comfy.

however since my girl is taking to the stroller, i rather push her than carry her - cuz carrying a little sack of rice is tiring.

plus i have back problem..and i dun want my mum to be carrying her all the time - since my hubby doesn't like the carrier (i think he doesn't want to pay so much for it!)

aquaDucks Free Trial Class
How many? 4 babies per class (1-parent-1-child)
Where? Heated pool at Suntec (so baby only need a swimming diaper)
When? Somewhere in Aug(weekend)
How long? Each session is 30 mins max
Time: TBA
Age? 6 months onwards
http://www.aquaducks.com.sg/programmes.html

1) Cheryl
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Please kindly provide me the children's name, date of birth and their parent contact number. PM me this info and i will consolidate...

bx,
yeap...what cheryl said is right...avent bottle can fit nuk premium teat and pigeon wide neck...i've tried both though pigeon one a bit more loose but it still won't leak...nuk fits better..i bought those 2 coz dun want to waste my avent bottles...hopefully cayleb will like one of those 2 teats
happy.gif

bumbo bbs so cute ! hahhaa...me gonna get a blue bumbo later...
happy.gif

Age? 6 months onwards

1) Cheryl
2) Dorothy
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Please kindly provide me the children's name, date of birth and their parent contact number. PM me this info and i will consolidate...

over the weekend bring my baby home from nanny..found out my baby start to suck her thumb when she is going to sleep..tried to pull it out but she will throw temper..jialat! This morning called up the nanny, she said instead of suck thumb, she has give my girl pacifier..pieng!
1432629.jpg

cheryl,
for the aquaducks class you mean only 1 parent can attend or is it 1 parent can be inside the pool ?

Age? 6 months onwards

1) Cheryl
2) Dorothy
3) Dorothy's fren
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Back