(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

thankful,
hmm...
yes.. i collecting some of my spree thing from happy.But dun think i can carry the 40glass bottles home cos i still have my cooler bag to carry... as i meeting may after work...

stephie: i think i have cleared about 90% of the blocked ducts. not quite sure though. so now i will let my boy suck on this side only. hopefully will clear everything soon.
do you think bb can heal by themselves? i mean minor cough or funny nose. i'm stil not sure whether he got this cuz the infant care centre caregiver said he din cough leh. strange , dunno why he coughed at home. could be of the weather change ?

and yea, my hubby also like yours!! must tell him what to do, step by step somemore !!! i always nag at him cuz he "buey zi dong" type one lor. i must always "pretend" and yell that "oh i'm so tired" then he will only come to my front and said, ok I do I do.( = to takeover the things that i 'm doing)

same, my hubby traditional type.

leila, you are smart!! i never tot of using his card to buy gift for myself leh! hahaha. my birthday is coming soon. sure no gift for me one lor. think i also sian liao.haha

#2: never tot of having to haev #2 now!! seems like got phobia liao. so tiring handling one, where got anymore strength to handle #2?

haha.. i old liao mah... 34 this year :p

i heard from my gynae that if total breastfeeding then no ovulation.. but i also heard from other people that it's possible.. so i am not sure..

anyone whose baby is sleeping thru the nite? my baby slept thru from 11 to 7 for 3 straight days.. and guess what.. my milk supply also went down.. to a point when during a feed, nothing comes out.. so sad. then i make formula for her but she refused to drink.. she would rather go hungry.. and wait for the next feed.. sigh.. i am too lazy to get up in the nite to pump..
sad.gif

storage of EBM: Oh! i read huggies website about this " Your milk will last in the fridge for 24 hours, after this time it should be frozen"

aiyo, sometimes my EBM is kept >24 hours liao leh. 48 hours still ok right?

thankful,
paiseh paiseh. blur blur. thought it's you who wants desitin. :p

garfield,
Don't know leh. They just sent it to me saying that they have long time never heard from me, then give me the offer.
i registered my account in Dec, never do any order. Then now they gave me this discount.

re: hubby
my hb very lazy one.
never want to learn changing nappy, bath bb. sometimes he rather play games than playing with bb after work.
even when I ask him to feed bb ebm, he also give me 'unwilling' look.
sad.gif

but then last time when I had fever, he woke up at night to feed baby with no complaints. mai hiam la..
happy.gif

pat,
my bb also sleep through the nite. 9~10pm to 5~6am.
last time I will automatically wake up due to engorgement at about 3-4 am. very tired. recently i can sleep till 5~6 am with 2 hard rocks but doesn't feel pain.
my supply does drop a little due to that.

re: ebm
i read that thawed ebm can be in the fridge for 24 hrs. ebm can be stored in the fridge for 48 hours.

my take on men...they help when they
(a) bo pian
(b) they want to
in my case - hb always wanted a kid. i was anti-kid, but subsequently was indifferent. so i guess he is very involved with bb since he was the one who was more enthusiastic about having kids.

pat,
number 2 - i'm seriously considering. i'm older than you...35 this year! so i can understand how you feel =)

cheryl,
yaloh. i always tell him to learn all these in case i run away from home or committed suicide.
then he said he will go and find another woman to help. >.<

garfield.. ya.. we are about the same age lah.. so are u going to try soon? u breastfeeding now? i am breastfeeding now and i want to continue till she's at least 6 months (aug).. by the time, machiam a bit late liao hor?

my hubby is quite good. he bathes our bb during weekends. and at nite, he'll be the one changing nappies, rocking baby to sleep etc..

cheryl/happy,
haha...
then i stared at him, he said the other woman is his mother. :p
i never dare to continue asking the question that: "what if your mother dies, how?"
he sure kill me. :p

i guess most men won't know how to handle &amp; dun wan to get involved much with young babies (under 12 mths)..
my hb is oso 1 of them.. he simply oso bo chap as he knows my mum &amp; i will always be around..
as my son gets older and more fun to be, he starts to get involved more actively..
then i m able to hv abit of time for myself, ie. dinner with friends, etc..

pat,
i'm still not entirely sure about number 2 lor. i'm also breastfeeding, but i think it's possible to concieve will BF-ing (some mummies who BF already have their menses).

i'm still thinking...hb seems to have already decided since he's asking my bb gal of 3 months does she want a di4 di4 or mei4 mei4.

xiaoyun,
haha...yr hb very good with words!

i c.. i still dun have..
sad.gif

actually, it's good to have more than 1 child. hee.. if possible, i would like to have 3.

wanted to start earlier but tried for quite a while b4 conceiving this one.

happy,
think my hb will be like urs. now bb is so young and he cannot really handle her well. that's why he doesn't like to do all those dirty work.
i have no doubt that he will be a fantastic playmate with my gal.
happy.gif

garfield,
no le. he's not good with words. but think he's just trying to be funny.

Hi Winnie,

Your daughter looks so adorable and alert. Eyes big big.

Hi Garfield,

Yes, you can order other items.
happy.gif

No problem. I am staying in Punggol. You SMS me when you would like to come over. I SMS you my address.

Hubby dun want to learn how to bath and change bb. he will help to put bb to sleep and bottle feed him when i'm busy. spend most of his time in front of the computer/tv.

i'm thinking of trying for no.2 when bb is 1 yr old. 33 this yr. Mense not come yet.

RE: HB helping out

My HB doesn't help out at all except to entertain Danica and then he over stimulates her and when she cries pushes her back to me saying she is a cry baby. Seriously sometimes feel like wacking him on the head. When I engorged and need to pump ask him to help feed EBM, he will ask "Why must I?" ARGH!!! Then if I have the energy I will nag and complain at him then he will help out, otherwise totally bo chap.

My MIL said his character is like that one and I must understand. ARGH!!!

finally had time to log on today...dunno why i feel tired and sleepy today, keep falling asleep while putting baby to sleep... :p

dor,
ur keycoin pouch shipping not that bad...hopefully mine will be quite reasonable too...

artemis,
thanks for the tips...already told my hb to drink more water..he said so far no headaches but he only took twice (last night and this morning) so will still monitor
happy.gif

tubao,
thanks...really pray hard that he will be better next time....today still so so...tom i'm trying out a different teat...

garfield/pat,
re #2, jia you !!
happy.gif
i also want no. 2 now that bb is bigger and easier to handle, not too traumatized already...hehehe...but for me will still wait a few years !

re:mothers day,
sigh...never expect anything from my hb...he also one of those who never surprise and give me anything anymore (he only bought me gifts when we were not married)... now i have to ask/hint loudly before he buy me things....think he's also afraid that i wont like the presents he bought...and even so sometimes he wouldn't buy coz he's lazy to go shopping alone so now i give up liao...buying things using his money no use for me coz we share our finances so spending his money will make me feel like i'm spending my own money...hahaha...

re: hb helping out,
my hb helps out whenever he's at home... i guess he's quite good coz he doesn't mind doing all the feeding/bathing/putting to sleep... the only thing is that he's hardly home during weekdays coz he works till very late so he's a weekend father...

uh oh...another long post...hehe..

artemis, if you answer your hb "because you are the parent of our child just like I am and we have equal responsibility", what will he reply?

xiaoyun, hahaha your hubby is quite funny. :p

cheryl, buying myself something with a supp card is not the same as getting a gift from hubby leh. I always tell my hb, dont think money can buy me off, I wanna see effort! aiyo I sound very demanding hee.

'motivating' hubbies- haha I once read somewhere, this author (who is a woman) said that the best way to get men to do stuff is to act like the damsel in distress. So instead of nagging or yelling, she will say something to the effect of "darling, would you help me with this xxxx? you are so much stronger than me and it would take you much less energy." followed by a loving smile and a peck on the hubby's cheek. I tried it on my hubby, sure works 100% everytime! But hor, when you have a baby (and a preschooler!), I really dont know who has time/energy to remember this everytime. :p

hi,

i had been using pampers active baby,for those using pampers baby dry,any feedback??what is the max duration u change bb's diaper when using pampers baby dry??is it of the same material as pampers active??shop and save now got promo at 2 for $19.90

Hi dorothy,

I have received your transfer for BiOmega and Usanimals. Thanks.
happy.gif

Hi Berry,

Unfortunately, my HB got it into his head that I schemed for Danica cause I was on contraceptives and decided to take a 1 month hiatus while in between jobs. So if I said that then his response is "Baby you want one so you take care." ARGH!!! Seriously bang sometimes.

haha, reading all the 'complaints' about hubbies actually made me feel better cos my hubby also the 'mei qing qu' type. He doesn't do anything romantic on his own but if I hint and prod (aka make him feel guilty), then he'll feel bad and compensate lor. Not as good as those guys who take own initiative but at least not the "wu dong yu zhong" type lor. Mai hiam lar.
happy.gif

No. 2
Garfield/Pat/Yen, I'm 33 this year. Also thinking when I should start trying for no. 2 cos took some time to conceive no. 1. But don't think hubby and I will be in the mood to try if I'm still BF and baby is still not sleeping through the night. Menses also not here yet. :p

pat/garfield/kitsune
have at least one more kid, then your 1st one got a partner to play with.
happy.gif
it's tiring, but very fun.
IMO, if you got reliable helper to help up, closer age gap between 2 kids is good. if there isn't any, it's better to wait till the elder one quite independent liao, then try to 2nd one.
when i handle 2 alone at home, it's really 'chaotic'. luckily, my gal is quite independent now i.e. she can go potty by her own, self feed, etc, so, when i handle 2nd one, i won't go mad. can't imagine, when i m feeding 2nd one, elder one calling me that she wants me to pull down the pants to pee...

re: hb helping up
i must say my hb is my good helper, very hands on. but not very auto, must open mouth to ask him for help.

pat
my gynae said though TBF, still can get conceived.

xiao yun
yah, my ss also drops a bit 'cos at night i don't wake up to pump liao. my boy sleeps from 8pm+ to 7am+. the most, i will wake up and pump at around 5am.

Update for Vitaglo Spree
I made a call to US. The person told me that they can't get the California Baby product anymore. Do you all want me to place the order in Lucky Vitamin instead? The price has got to be revised in this case.

I did a comparison of the price among Vitaglo, LuckyVitamin and Drugstore.
Some item not available at LV and drugstore. and the price difference is quite a bit. Do you all want to proceed?
<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Vitaglo</TD><TD>LV</TD><TD>DrugStore </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>BUBBLE BATH LIGHT &amp; HAPPY 13 OZ</TD><TD>7.99</TD><TD>10.76</TD><TD>NA </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>SOOTHING &amp; HEALING SPRAY 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.69</TD><TD>8.98</TD><TD>9.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheryl</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dor11</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.69</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>8.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dor11</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dor11</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30+CITRONELA 2.9 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>16.19</TD><TD>NA </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield</TD><TD>BUG REPEL SPRAY CITRONELL 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>7.92</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>10.7 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Garfield</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30 FRAG FREE 2.9 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>16.19</TD><TD>16.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>goodbaby</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>hppymum2b</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelly</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelly</TD><TD>SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 17.5 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>15.75</TD><TD>18.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoosan</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoosan</TD><TD>SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 17.5 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>15.75</TD><TD>18.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qoosan</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30 FRAG FREE 2.9 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>16.19</TD><TD>16.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>stephie</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.69</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>8.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>thankful</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>tongtong</TD><TD>MOISTURIZING CREME 4 OZ</TD><TD>8.83</TD><TD>8.06</TD><TD>NA </TD></TR><TR><TD>twtw</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twtw</TD><TD>SHMPOO/BDY WSH SWIM DEFNS 8.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>8.96</TD><TD>10.69 </TD></TR><TR><TD>twtw</TD><TD>SUNSCREEN SPF30+CITRONELA 2.9 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>16.19</TD><TD>NA </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinegal</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>vinegal</TD><TD>SHAMPOO/BODY WASH 17.5 OZ</TD><TD>11.82</TD><TD>15.75</TD><TD>18.19 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>BUG REPEL LOTN CITRONELLA 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.69</TD><TD>NA</TD><TD>8.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>CALMING DIAPER AREA WASH 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>9</TD><TD>10.29 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>SHMPOO/BDY WSH SWIM DEFNS 8.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.62</TD><TD>8.96</TD><TD>10.69 </TD></TR><TR><TD>xiaoyun</TD><TD>SOOTHING &amp; HEALING SPRAY 6.5 OZ</TD><TD>6.69</TD><TD>8.98</TD><TD>9.99 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

had a search on the overseas spree thread, how come other ppl's Vitaglo spree got no problem on the California Baby stuffs?
The CSO at Vitaglo told me they no longer has the stock for CB stuffs.
sad.gif

xiao yun,
pls drop my CB order.

Desitin and First Teeth toothpaste,
I have excess order fr drustore 20% off, pls email me if any of u want.

xiao yun
ya loh. hope our ss won't drop anymore.
in between he will stir a bit, but as long as he doesn't make loud noise, we won't go attend to him loh. ")

re: diaper
think my boy can't use NTUC brand unless we change frequently. notice that he will get nappy rash quite easily if use NTUC diaper.

Hi mummies
re. drugstore order
for those who ordered with drugstore before, what should i put my billing address as if i wanna ship back via vpost?

tubao,
you've probably left for sentosa but juz in case you get to read this post...
the bb cot no cot bumper so my bb's leg keep getting caught in between the poles
sad.gif

so be careful hor...i couldn't sleep well the whole night 'cos keep having to lookout for his legs *faint*

sunny,
yalo, hope can maintain. I very sian about the pumping now as i left my electric pump in the office. at home using manual. if bb doesn't latch, i normally don't pump. :p

Qoosan,
noted. will refund you.

tongtong,
ok. will reconsolidate the order list after other ppl reply.
btw, did you buy the carseat? i forgotten about it and today is the last day of offer!!
sad.gif

snowbelle,
long time never see you here. were you at Vivocity today? I saw someone look like you pushing a Graco stroller. but dare not go up and say hi in case i get the wrong person.

this weekend very quite. everybody go holiday liao?

Xiaoyun, me stuck aat home with a grouchy baby. Don't want to sleep, don't want to drink milk. Don't know why... Finally, she cried for 30mins before we realised she's hungry not sleepy, finally feed her milk and she went to bed at 9:40pm. So heartpain but at the same time so tired ourselves, today felt so long...
sad.gif

Back