(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

haha...silly me never thought about EGG being undercooked =P thanks for the tip! my neighbour is cooking fried mee siam for dinner tonight and i'm supposed to help with the hard boiled eggs. but after peeling the eggs look so gross i paiseh to bring down =P trying 2nd batch right now!

Dorothy/Jusmon,
re MJ don't worry lah...i play a lot but am not very good. anyway MJ is all about luck, skill good also no use. and i dun think my luck has improved even though preggie lor = ) and i play with beginners also...won't fall asleep one!

Winnie,
welcome! i haven't gone for any hospital tours, but personally have excellent experiences with Gleneagles (been there for day surgery and appendix op). currently my gynae with KKH but i'm not very impressed with KKH service.

Hi, i am not sure what to check out for hospital tour hehee, just go there and look see look see which one preferred.

The confinement lady I am looking at is currently engaged by my friend, so i will speak to her tonight, if ok then i will book, $1800. I heard that for good ones, they are all snapped up very fast.

For me, I think I can choose from Glen, Mount A, Mount E and TMC. thus, I am not sure which one to choose.

Garfield, wow... mee siam so good!!!!!

btw, where do all of u stay? me stay in bedok res...

i love spicy stuff.... had been eating malay rice everyday... pimple popping again....

Garfield, if only dr loh got his own clinic... i think sure veri crowded one....

winnie, if $1800... n the feedback from yr friend is good... got to quickly grab.... cos i think it's one of the cheapest that i have come across for cny period....

i stay bt panjang,
happy.gif

Mee siam is nice! Nearly have that for lunch just now. Now I feel hungry again!

Haizz my husband and MIL say no need employ Confinement lady cos MIL will help but i wonder if she can or not..................

I am staying in Lentor.

ya...i've been thinking about the mee siam since this morning *slurp*

i stay in katong

the previous 2 KKH heads have gone on to private practice, so maybe dr loh will one day. but i think probably still have to wait as long since he is so popular =P

re confinement lady - so fast must chope?? i was thinking of waiting till 2nd tri then start looking. my EDD is later in feb tail end of CNY, dunno if it will still be expensive hor....

i just peeled my 2nd batch of eggs...perfect!!! thank you all for your simple but effective tip = ) my hubby will die from laughter if he knew i had to seek forum help for boiling eggs *hee hee*

hi apple,
i've decided to employ confinement lady for practical reasons. i get grouchy when uncomfortable (and i think i will be VERY grouchy post birth). so don't want to worry about how to tell my MIL what or how i want things to be done since we're not that close. if our opinions clash even worse. much easier with a CL who is an outsider lor =P

Garfield, i staying nearby... later i go over hor....

can start looking for confinement lady already dun wait cos good ones are veri"hot"....

apple, my mil will only be cooking for me... either she bring over n hubby will go n collect... i dun wan another person to watch over me during this period(confinement)... cos the last time, i clashed with her during my confinement.....

mummies, do u have cravings? i super tan chi leh... now i wan western food.... how?cos hubby work late... a bit siao to eat steak at 10pm!!

im staying in choa chu kang.

me already booked the confinement lady cos i think is easy.i rmb last time my sister mil help her to do her confinement...in the end she got so grouchy..she told me she eat chicken same style every day...at nite still gotta take care of her bb...me scare le..so just pay a bit more to get a CL.as confinement this 1 month is very important.

dorothy...you are welcome! we intend to play MJ after mee siam dinner =P

i know this is a stupid question...apart from meals what does a CL do? look after baby?

wondering if i order confinement food delivery whether can cope on my own.

Anyone know how many blood tubes were drawn for oscar test? I heard is 3 tubes. I am kinda of scared because i have low blood pressure. I will feel giddy if they drawn so much blood from me, thus i am contemplating to do oscar test a not.

Garfield, hahaha... joking one cos i need to go home to acc my gal. to be her shu tong....

some CL other then cooking for u, takecare of bb,cook for the rest of the family n also housework, washing of bb clothes... so prob u wan th check with the CL u booking what she cover...

cater confinement food not cheap... abt $1300 for the whole month... also 2 meals a day....

hee i have craving for fast food.....

yeah cater confinement food alone not cheap.

i heard confinement lady should do all housework, wake up at night to feed BB and handle all BB stuff

hmm...if CL bao kah liao then if she leaves sure kenna withdrawal syndrome =P

i have craving too!! in fact, i think about food ALL the time. after BF, think of lunch, after lunch think of dinner, after dinner think of BF next day. really like garfield *hee hee*

I dun have much craving but like Garfield also think abt food all the time. Finish one meal, think abt wat to eat for next.

Confinement lady so ex. I think I wun get too. My parents promised to help out so I am counting on them. Hubby says will try to take 2 weeks leave too, so I think shd have enuff help. For those engaging confinement lady, note that some will be lazy to feed BB in nite and will tell u that no need to feed in the nite so that can train BB up. Please dun listen to them. My relative listen to her confinement lady and in the end, her bb much thinner and smaller than bb of similar months. I think BB in initial mths need to have regular feedings one. This is my #1 so no prior exp, maybe some MTBs can correct me if I am wrong.

starry and apple, i have the same feeling. i'm vomitting without feeling nauseous too. Can't describe but i just feel generally down, no fever but vomitted and had watery diarrhoea today. Not sure whether to see doc or not. Also haven't found doc yet. No appetite.
sad.gif

anne,
the gyne will calculate baby's heartbeat for me when doing the scan.

ws,
i did the scanning of baby's neck, and had the finger prick too. Is that OSCAR test? i know thats to test for DS and the tri-something ( cant rem the name). if u dun want to draw too much blood, do just NT test?

in my 6th and 9th week, i actually already had 3 tubes of blood drawn each time liao. Think the 2nd time was for HIV and some other stuff, no idea what though.

ladies,
what's the average size of the baby at 12.5 weeks? I measured at 7.2cm then, but after reading some forums, seems like 7.2cm is a little big?? Does it mean big baby becos tall parents?

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby #</TD><TD>P Gender</TD><TD>A Gender</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>Baby's Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>becky_cat</TD><TD>1-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>dorothy</TD><TD>3-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairfield</TD><TD>4-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>cuclainne</TD><TD>5-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>kellie</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>stefni</TD><TD>6-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>tongtong</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jusmom</TD><TD>7-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>hweiz</TD><TD>8-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>casa</TD><TD>8-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>calbee</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>angelin teo</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>mimi</TD><TD>9-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Starry70</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan K H</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>09022007</TD><TD>10-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho Hon Kwok</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>newnewmum</TD><TD>12-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>apple79</TD><TD>12-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Sim Lee Ngor</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>anne</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>babyhope</TD><TD>13-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan Yew Ghee</TD><TD>RSH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>bx</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>yvonne tan</TD><TD>15-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Kel</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Esther</TD><TD>16-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Winter Sonata</TD><TD>17-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>snowbelle</TD><TD>17-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>tyx</TD><TD>19-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>-tute</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Julie Lim</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Julinda Lee</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Garfield9</TD><TD>20-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr S F Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Xiao Yun</TD><TD>21-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Koh Gim Hwee</TD><TD>RSH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Heavenly</TD><TD>21-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>21-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Beauty Seet</TD><TD>23-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr W K Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>bkkgal</TD><TD>24-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Yen</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Juddy</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Ling0</TD><TD>25-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD>GEH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Kylie Choong</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cin29</TD><TD>26-Feb</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KH Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>blurfairy</TD><TD>27-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>28-Feb</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian B Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>beautiful</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>suriyani</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>jas</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>emily chua</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>citybank</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi Mummies,
i had just do booking for my confinement nanny. She was recommended by my sis-law's neighbour. Going to meet her on the 15th. Hopefully she is good...

I had gone through very bad nausea at the 1st 3 mths, now i m just step in the 2nd trimester. Feeling much more better. The worst thing is that my pregancy had caused my terrible gastric pain, now still under medication. Anyone here has the same prob as me? would like to share more.

Hi Snoopy, to update your table. My gynae is Dr. Wong Mum Tat at TMC.

fairfield,

i brought forward my gynae's appiontment to yesterday because i had a severe cramp the day before yesterday. luckily everything is fine.
i'm in my 13th week already and bb also measuring at 7cm. gynae din tell me the gender yet too..

gynae measured the neck and said it's good cuz its below the 3cm threshold. He did not mention to me whether to do any test like the OSCAR.. so i am not going for the test.

other than the normal bloodtest, gynae did not ask me to do any other test too...what's NT scan btw?

hi ladies,
just went for my gynae...i am at mid-9week now..bb is 33mm...and moved a little when gynae was doing the scan...so cute...

but then my EDD changed AGAIN to 2 March leh...hiaz...keep changing..but i think i will stick to the Feb forum cos doc also say to assume EDD is end Feb for simplicity since EDD date is just estimate....

cheryl, for your ultrasound pic, you scan using photocopier? or you take photo of it? ...when i scan using photocopier machine turns out very dark leh...dunno issit because of the scan or the photocopier machine...my scan pic wasnt very sharp in the first place lor

Hi folks,

http://www.organicconsumers.org/Toxic/safe-fish.cfm

found this site abt food safety and fish. you might wanna read it and watch what sort of fish u can consume and also the frequency.

it says to limit consumption of cod and tuna (amongst others), and avoid totally shark, sea bass, king mackerel, farmed salmon and certain types of tuna (amongst others).

Does this mean that tuna sandwiches are out?? Bet most restaurants selling tuna sandwiches dun even know what type of tuna they carry. And doesnt fish soup use mackerel? (i might be wrong). Its most probably not king mackerel, but how to know for sure? how to know if the salmon was farmed or caught wild!

Can anyone shed light on what sort of fish we can consume safely?

Also this wiki link contains info abt the mercury in these fish (its called methylmercury apparently)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylmercury

oh dear...so many different kinds of fish...frankly speaking, i duno which is which...those obvious ones that i know is tuna, salmon, promfet...the rest like mackerel, sea bass, dunno how to differentiate...

how about those fish slice soup that is sold in foodcourt, what kind of fish is that?

or can we just apply the rule of eat everything in moderation? dun eat fish everyday ...for those deep sea fish like tuna and shark, avoid them as much as possible?

casa,
u're in 2nd tri already? i thought 2nd tri only starts beginning of 14th week? i shd be starting mine on tues.

tongtong,
ya think at 12/13 weeks, gyne dun want to confirm bb gender yet. My doc can only guess.
the test u took shd be NT test-- measure bb neck. i just got a call from the doc's office yest. Chances of DS and those tri-something is 1:10,000+. Phew! hope everything is ok.

the supermarkets will sometimes label the salmon as wild salmon, or farm-raised ones. personally, i think dun eat too much of the same kind of fish shd be ok.
i read somewhere to limit tuna/shark to once a week or so.
usually, the fresh water fish is safer than salt-water fish becos of pollution. also, dun buy too big fish lah, cos the bigger fish eat other small fish, so not so gd too.

hi everyone,

garfield, how was yr mee siam/MJ?

hi p1nk1e, i have started wearing M top cos my tummy is showing....

hooray, i am week 15 n 1 day already!!!!

ladies,
i am very confused now.

dorothy,
my EDD is 1 day after u, but i always thought i am in middle of 13weeks now, but u are already in 15w1d? so i shd be 15weeks exactly now?

hi all,
was quite busy for the past few days.

talking about maternity clothes, I ordered 3 bottoms from old navy through spree. expect to reach me a few weeks later. i hope they will be just in time. I can still fit in some of my jeans. for tops, haven't buy any yet. most probably i will try some babydoll. can't imagine myself inside the real maternity tops.

about how many weeks, i'm a little bit confused too. in your U/S, you will see xWxd besides your picture and do you also see xWxd under the picture? they are quite different. mine was shown as 11W3d with the size measurement and 10W2d at the bottom of the picture. I don't know which one to believe. Then doc say take mine as 10W6d.

i attach 1 u/s image. got 2 but all is same but is at right of the u/s...
909758.jpg

for my gynae is oso got 2 but is below the u/s

Cheryl,

mine shows difference leh. i don't know why. your U/S picture only shows one (only the right hand side). next time i scan mine and let you all see.
happy.gif

seems like our EDD is on the same day, how many weeks you are in already? mine should be now 11W3d.

it's EDD (estimated) anyway, my mum say 99% of the time won't be on the day itself. i hope can be 2 weeks earlier so that can come out and collect ang pow. haha.. :D

hi there
i think i should be back here in the feb thread. last u/s showed edd to be 25th feb. will wait for this wed's check up then update again

hi p1nk1e,
welcome! i think a couple of us have started maternity clothing. i've bought some, but have not worn them yet...trying to make my current clothes go the extra mile =) also bought some stretchable baby doll tops that can double up as maternity wear.

hi dorothy,
congrats!!! you're officially promoted to 2nd tri already =) my neighbour's mee siam was simply heavenly!!! you should have been there to share the SIN!!! so sedap i ate 3 servings until indigestion throughout thur night *hee hee* MJ was so so...my luck has not improved even though preggie. lost $9 in all =P

hi fairfield,
i think most gynaes quote the pregancy from date of LMP, but some quote from date of gestation. the two dates differ by 2 weeks, so maybe dorothy's is 15 weeks from LMP and your is 13 weeks from gestation.

hi Garfield, thanks for tempting me....i think i will go for something spicy tonight.....
ok what... $9 for whole night entertainment!!!

fairfield, mine is calculated based on LMP... which is thought should be the case???? cos our EDD is based on 40weeks after last mens....

Xiaoyun, i always thought the actual aday will be 2 weeks earlier than EDD... so i went on ML 2 weeks earlier than my EDD... in the end, my gal came out 1 week after my EDD... so i wasted3 weeks ML for nothing.... so i hope that this bb will come out 1 week after EDD like her sister....

dorothy,

may i check with you what's 'actual aday'?
your first gal endure until 1 week after EDD. such long waiting.. really wasted on ML.
i really hope mine can come out earlier. in fact, wish he/she can be a piggy :p

xiaoyun, paisay... typo error....should be actual day...ya... somemore cos she was late for one week, i kanna induced then c-section....

actually, the reason why i wan bb to come out after edd is because... mummy tan chi!!!! wan to eat reunion dinner n all the CNY goodies first then give birth....

btw, i went pedi today!!!! so happy after 3 mths!!!!

dorothy,

understood now.
happy.gif

your EDD is just a few days before CNY.

anyway, does anyone knows where to find those chinese astrology website to calculate if the zodiac of baby 'chong' with your 'zodiac' sign?
I am curious to know as people was telling me that for 'horse' not good to have 'rat' baby.

xiaoyun

quite true abt the horoscope thing. like rooster chong with rabbit, snake chong with pig, and yes horse chong with rat.. but depends if u believe anot loh... i think shdnt be a problem de ba.... to knw if chong, diff by 6 sign...

dear mummies,
i just heard a horror story about KKH. two of my friends delivererd there and apparently had very bad experiences. One had 3 epidural jabs and the other had 2 jabs(as in nurse didn't get it right so try again....) now i'm really having 2nd thoughts. even if the gynae is top notch, i'm concerned that the support medical staff are sub-standard lor....

anyone has any advice or feedback about KKH?

Back