(2008/02) Feb 2008 MTBs

me me!! i am around. too EXCITED over the free labels.. itchy to get more but wanted to know the charges for postage.

one FUNNY incident in the office today.
i saw a small 'packet' of Drypers in the ladies. and it's used as a sanitary pad. my eyes nearly drop out when i see it. the mummy is super creative and can see that she's super desperate also loh..
wondering is the absorption of Drypers is better than Whisper? :p

XY/Pauline.. i am still surfing.. they are so pretty!! Pauline .. i am gonna get 4 sets too.. same postage as urs.The business cards postage are ex... still considering.. b quite keen to do a business card for myself. :p

C u gers tmr.. hub still not bad yet.. out chionging.. tmr sure late one..Erm.. so where do we meet??

Wa, missed everyone just now. so bored that I'm watching old serials on tudou. haha.

Genice, I was keen to order biz card for hubby too but postage too exp so gave up.

Xy, wa, your colleague so desperate to use drypers ah, just borrow from someone first then return lor. hee.

By the way, I think they already factored the stickers cost into the postage already. After all, how can 4 sets of stickers cost $11+ for postage? Singpost charges the most only $0.50 for bulky mail, up to 50g somemore. The sticker prices is cheaper than the disney name stickers that I ordered for the gals though. :p

Alamak, until now still never sleep, dun know whether can wake up tom or not? :p

Morning!

Been busy at work. But not to worry, the eggs r ready!

See u at the Green Roof near the lift. There's only 1 lift there..

Fishballs done too,
happy.gif
kids r awake but the adults r still too stoned ESP me. :p

haha
share photos of what you got from vista when they're delivered!
you can always check delivery charges before you checkout, if i'm not wrong. And recently I keep seeing free business cards. Dunno how they make money. but i don't care, haha!

i've got the labels!
they are cute! but seems not waterproof. stick onto big C's water bottle, let's see how long can it lasts...

XY
i think the vista one not waterproof, cos they're meant for envelopes?
happy.gif

mummies
any of you have the same problem as me, A is easy to put down to naps but at night always struggle, why?! so tiring man!

Hi, Pauline

Remembered that you mentioned at your blog freezer to store ebm. Do you still have it? Can I buy it from you?

Ask my husband to get a mini-freezer. He shopped around Courts at causeway point alone, told me that the model there is too big.

Qingling,
You can try to join bb's dangdang spree.

tubao, sorry, I already sold mine 2 months ago. Ask your hubby to try Carrefour or Giant, look for the brand Farfalla. Upright with 4 clear drawers. Cheap and good.
happy.gif

the $2 label offer is ON again!
closes in 24 hrs!

pauline,
i've got a simple Brother labeller for washable items.
too troublesome to go Simei for that loh. :p
thanks for your info anyway.
happy.gif

wah.. pauline.. like that wat time u can meet? ur one smack in the middle leh.. hehe.. we meet 11 at orchard? orchard very near tpy. or u meet xy earlier then i meet her 2nd round.. haha

pauline/genice,

yeh yeh yeh!!
meet up!

i've facial + massage @ 2pm Orchard.

anything is fine with me.
but got to finish lunch by 1:30pm so that can be in time for my appointment.

Orchard no shop open if it's too early. I think 11 am is fine.

u lucky u can lobo, haha. who is looking after K?

vista
i got my sticky notes today, but find the print quality isn't fantastic. like the text for coloured fonts not sharp but black fonts ok.

ME ON LEAVE FRIDAY TOO!!!

How about meeting for breakfast instead? Abit hard to shop right?

I have facial + hair appointment in the afternoon so need to disappear by 1pm.

Xy, Genice, Bo Bian leh, mine is lunch appt. 11am too rushed leh cos will need to leave at 1130am. The venue is not exactly at Toa payoh mrt, still need to walk there. So I can either meet for breakfast at 10+am, if not then after 230pm. :p

ok ok!!!
breakfast!!! 10 am.
anywhere also can. I lobo too...

oh no... long past my sleep time. too excited over the GE. read through the links that you all post on facebook...

Gar, xy, me ok with 10am at city hall too.
happy.gif
Wa, everyone going for facial, make me gian. But dun know can squeeze in facial at tampines or not cos Tom afternoon collecting our second hand car from ubi. Bought a 5 yr old Nissan latio for $37k, hope we made the right choice. :p

I'm also on leave tomorrow! Haha.. how come so many ppl on leave huh, but cannot meet up - both me and C not feeling well, C pass virus to me
sad.gif

Pauline,
how is your neck now? Are you still wearing the braces or all ok?

Hi, Pauline,

Thanks. We looked around Giant at Sembawang shopping center yesterday, couldn't find freezer.

It's ok. I am still pumping, though not much. Will be able to continue to pump.

Btw, thank you and xiao yun for marina barrage photo. Haha.....we got so few photos including all family members.

Gers, dun think I can join u all morn is mad rush for me..nd to settle e 2 kids bf n bring then to in laws place all by myself (by bus everyday
sad.gif
) n make G sleep at 11am Today I went out w K. Dunno whether in laws will be happy to take care of them so early or not. Sigh.. E woes of needing in laws help also have to c their mood plus they totally think I am leading a taitai life...dump babies w then n happily go out.

genice

i know what you mean! do u think because it's ILs so it's harder for us to read them? if it's my mum i won't feel so pai seh, or i won't feel like i'm troubling them. sigh. some more i feel like my boys get lower priority over the other grandkids.. maybe i'm too sensitive.

but u not bad leh, take bus with 2 of them!

Iso.. Definitely! Haha.. If it's my mum I will just GO .. :p my poor mum haha. As for which is e prefer grandchild , I will prob be as sensitive as u, luckily I dun have any comparisons else my thots will wander again..

Yar lah must save $ so take bus $1 vs $5 by cab daily. E 2 kids enjoy e bus ride b I am quite tired of it..
sad.gif
I am taking public transport so often that sometimes I really hope there is "bus stamp" for adults .. Hehe..

gar/pauline,
see you tom 10am City Hall!

genice,
hope can meet again.
i tried bring 2 by bus 1 day and cannot make it. carrier small C and need to lift big C up the bus is very challenging...

pauline,
good good. 37k. means the insurance cover still enough.
happy.gif

Nissan Latio not bad - i think. quite like it as a passenger.

Genice, I know what you mean, my MIL also 打破砂锅问到底when I told her I need her help tomorrow. Somemore, when she knows that I'm going to sign up for real estate course, she was very discouraging. Duh...

Genice, you are good to bring 2 kids on bus. Even when I'm alone, I sometimes take cab cos I can't stand long bus rides, totally drains me out. I used to suffer from motion sickness as a child. :p

Iso, during my pregnancies, no. 2 was definitely the unwanted grandchild cos ILs never bother to cook anything nice for me at all. But after she is born, because she is less demanding than no. 1, suddenly no. 2 becomes the favourite grandchild. :p

tubao, I remember Giant Tampines had but maybe because it's a Hyperstore. :p

XY, Insurance claim only $34k, so still need to top up $3k plus. But bo bian lar, nowadays second hand car not cheap cos COE still so high, end up not many pp want to trade in/sell their old cars. :p

In the end, I also book facial at Century sq at 3pm tomorrow. hee.
happy.gif

Going to start my real estate sales course from 9 may to 3 June but the course is mon-fri, 10-1pm so will need MIL to help bring Raeaane back from school. Think she will definitely grumble if I ask her to do it everyday. :p

<font color="ff0000">Anyone has a used buggy board for sale? Thinking of getting the maid to fetch RaeAnne from school with mei mei in stroller. Hubby worry that it won't be safe if let RaeAnne walk on her own cos need to cross 2 roads to get to her school. :p</font>

kitsune

haha so ILs more willing to look after #2??

I have a buggy board that needs a spare part, so not for sale but just wanted to let u know that i found it q difficult to push with my quinny buzz. i think the main problem is that it's not a good one-size-fits-all, so maybe for other prams it will be better. I should try it on my maclaren and see how actually!

in the end I got a peg perego p3 because it has a step that a toddler can stand on - i love that some prams like the bugaboos and stokkes have optional boards, because since they are made for those prams they will work so much better!

Thanks Iso, I wanted to buy it from Kiddypalace over the long weekend. But hubby was still not keen to get the maid to bring both kids back from the CC. So he called MIL and she was agreeable to help bring RaeAnne back Mon to Fri.

Hi, Xiao yun

wish that I could join you for the talk; but couldn't. Too busy now.

Share with us the talk, ok?

Hi, Mummies,
I sent my maid off last Thursday, my husband took leave on Thursday/Friday mornings, and neighbors help to look after twins in the afternoon.

My mum flew over on Sunday, maybe will leave this weekend after my auntie reached here.
Quite busy last 2 weeks. But it's ok. Every one in the house is happy now.

tubao,
the childcare by xiyao is just beside big C's current CC. location is ideal for me. that's why would like to see how are they going to teach the kids.
share with you if there's anything to learn.
happy.gif

why send back the maid? what happened?

Xiao yun,

Long story. it's not easy to understand. 清官难断家务事。But at least every body including maid is happier now.

And we will look for new maid, and still believe that a good maid will help my family.

Tubao, my maid's sis is looking to work in sg. Not sure if she is good but at least my maid is willing to change with counseling from agents n scolding by me. Read your blog, I only let my maid use her hp on 8th every month unless for special reasons. After that she needs to return the hp to me for safekeeping.

Pauline,
Thanks. Will start to look around for new maid after my auntie settles here. My mum will fly back probably this weekend. Haiz.....really hope that she can stay here longer.

The problem is not about hp only. Her self-control disappointed us. We couldn't afford to monitor her most of the time. Don't want to think about her any more, anyway.

tubao,

the talk is more like a discussion on how to help the kid to be a successful person. discussed about the defnition of 'successful', etc.
they promote healthy lifestyle, positive thinking by encouragement and coaching ....
they also promote 儒家思想 and majority of the time will communicate in chinese. they do teach in english too.

their curiculum is similar to what her current CC is - thematic. I then have less worry whether big C can adapt well since this is what she's learning now.

look at the food menu, i am happy that they provides brown rice instead of white rice, wholemeal bread instead of white bread.

big C likes the school too. i am more or less decided to switch big C to this CC next Jan.
happy.gif

XY, wa, Carrie going to change school? By the way, did you have any blue sightings today? ;) I saw MBT in the morning on the PAP open top bus when I was going out for lunch with hubby. Didn't catch sight of BYK though.
sad.gif

Back