(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Kitsune
White Sand will be on sat 12-12.45pm. Start from Feb

Parkway will be on sun 11.15-12pm. Start from 17 Jan.

Kam,
not sure abt switching back, will ask the principal.
yes, for my boy's childcare, 18mths is playgroup, 2 yrs old is N1, n so on.
their age difference is 14 months to be exact :p

Mom2nat,
at wat age did Nat start her music lesson? i wana start my #1 on music too, not sure if 3yrs old is too late to start.

morning mummies
yest hor, i was so frustrated that i was shouting out in public.

i sorted out the spree stuff, wrapped 4 big parcels. 2 bags of the 4 parcels, took lrt to mrt. walked to post office, and they closed the glass door! means i cannot access the autolobby area!! reason why? coz their shutter door was faulty so they had no choice but to lock the outer door - glass door......
then take lrt back again
really wasting my $$ leh
hot until now haha

Morning mummies!

remember mi?
happy.gif

my no.2 was born on boxing day, still doing my confinement now..

Icy: seimpi hav any trial class at white sand? hav u guys got a helper? mi still waitin for e replacement maid to come.

Pauline: how much do u giv ur CL ang bao wen she leave?

morning all
happy.gif

pixie,
no wonder u had only a banana for dinner last nite...angry till no appetite. So in the end, u didn't get to mail out the parcels...are u still working from home today? Cheer up k cos it's mid week...2 more days to wkends
happy.gif

Lynn,
of course we remember u! By the way, how to pronounce your #2 name huh? Did u went for bloom shot eventually? How is Rayden coping with a new member (didi) of the family?

Lynn, of course i remember u , pretty and tall mummy! hehe. how's bb?

pixie, hayo,this spree really duo1 zai1 duo1 nan4!! i trf $$ to you liao. hopefully ur next spree is smooth sailing.

Icy, can tell me how much are the fees for Seimpi? I called PP branch but no answer.

Lyn, I'll be giving $88 like last year I think. When is your CL going back? Is she good?

steph
no, i was too bz to eat any dinner so i just gobbled down a banana.
im not working from home lah, this week oredi back to office liao.

harnor didnt get to mail out leh, how ah bo time to do that...sianz...not nice for ppl to wait for me leh

tongtong
agreed
duo zai duo nan!!!!
luckily yest my colleague drove me home, else i oso dunno how to cope with lugging back 1 big box

hi mummies!
happy.gif

Paging for bbs who see PD at SBCC. Do your know there is a shuffle of doctors? Or am I so out of the loop that its been discussed a while back already? I heard that some doctors have left the group. I tried calling TMC but no one picked up.

JanBB, my memory is ultra bad! I can be so forgetful that sometimes I dont even remember what did I do the day before. Worse with 2, I have no time at all for myself.

Re: terrible 2 stage
I was so upset with my #1 that day, I smack her butt because it was like high time she learn some proper manners. She actually scream the house down and refuse to talk to me the whole day. Talk about discipline right. Sigh. Worse, I had my mum telling me not to scold her etc, children dont let them cry too long etc..........

Luca,
As what I read, 3 yo is just the right age to learn a musical instrument, as their fingers are strong enough to play the instrument. But you may want to let him try to attend some basic music classes to see if he likes it.

Kam,
thanks for the info. i must get my butt going to bring him for trial, been procastinating since last yr!

pixie,
nice shoes, but i thought u had 1 similar to the 2nd pair of shoes b4? the shoes which u sold off at a cheap price?

pixiepixel, ya super siong with 2 kids. Basically no life, then my hubbie just came back from his posting so I got to unpack and sort out the stuff. Headache man.

SBCC, Singapore Baby and Child Clinic. So where do you guys bring your babes for their vaccination?

luca
oh that one? colour around the same but this one i bought is satin while the one i sold is part satin, part normal shoe fabric. the one i sold is 2 tone turquoise & black.

ur memory superb *claps*

lyn,
Yes, they have trial class at White Sand. $35, can join a ongoing class on sat at ard 4pm. But for Playtime course, we will need to join a newly start class as the programme is progressive.

I got the new maid on new year eve. Now still ok, it is more like call her do and she will do. Still new, so still no problems from her. Have to see.. So now your maid is gone and you only have CL to help you? How are you coping with #2?

Kitsune,
The fee at PP is $100 per mth, thought by normal teacher. PR one is $120 becos it is by master teacher, I still discussing with hb. The timing is not ideal at all, perhaps I want to drop by at PR branch on friday and check if when could be another class if I don't want this one in Feb.

Angelsky,
How have you been? My boy also proceed on to the terrible two stage. Keep spitting out water when I fed him, hold the water in his mouth and bend down with his head down.. then slowly out comes the water.. ~faint he is not afraid of water in his nose.

angelsky
ur hb back for good, no more posting liao? was it jkt? i remember your hb posted in jkt rite?
slowly unpack lah, those can wait. now precious time with the kids can liao...
jia you!!

thank you about shoes. i shoe crazy. rest of the mummies wud agree on this hahaha

Kam, ya SBCC level 5. I went glen e just now for eye check, happened that to see the SBCC so quiet so I ask the nurse why, so she mentioned that the doctors left and its new doctors, so I panic and call TMC about their doctors. My #2 overdue for her second vaccination and they never pick up, coz I think super busy.

Icy, ya can faint lo. My hubbie stress me ask me to discipline her, else next time go out like brat. Then I scold her and discipline, my maid heartpain k, gosh, she actually cried when my daughter cry. Good in a way and no good in a way. My mum nag me ask me send her to childcare if really wanna discipline. Sorry ah, keep grumbling.

Mom2nat,
My girl just started on MIM Playtime (2-3yrs) and I think it is ok. Mainly is listening to music, singing and dancing. There is an activity book which the teacher will ask parent to help the child to complete. Just simple colouring and sticker pasting which I think most toddlers should be able to do lah.

Nat finished her ENCORE? So smart!! So overall you think Seimpi is a good music school to continue?

Luca,
I think 3 yrs is ok leh. Never too late lah. At least they have a better grip/control of their fingers movements.

pixie,
Nice shoes! Had been 3 yrs since I wear heels, I don't dare to wear heels when I carry Xavier.

pixiepixel, you super good memory
happy.gif
. Yup back for good. Dont know good or no good. Coz no got no transport no freedom plus no life. Sometimes he nag at me worse than my mum, talk so much about how to bring up the kids, but hor all talk no action. Everytime I ask him how to discipline since so smart aleck, he will say I am the child expert while he the money expert, so of coz I know better. Then I do my way then he will ask me why I dont discipline etc. Men are so funny, no wonder they from Mars. :p

Got to unpack la, I see the mess I also faint. But slowly giving up leow, coz its always messy. Basically our room now like his study room, work room, sleep room, gym room all row into one. I bunk in with the babies coz our room too much hazardous stuff, plus I need to do night duty with them
happy.gif

Yeah, will come here to rant, coz now got netbook more mobile and wireless signal in the living room more stable.

luca, I wanna start my gal too, but I think she will torture the piano teacher. I started mine around 4 years old. I did mine at home 1-1 with a piano teacher. My sis started around 3, but she did in the school with a small group. I actually met my piano teacher sometime back, got her phone number with the intention of sending my gal to her, but then hor the phone got chewed by her and the memory all gone, so I guess not meant to be.

Pixie,
Nice shoes and all can wear for dinner leh. I have 1 which is similar to the 1st one. But mine is pink.

No wonder you are sooo mad at SingPost. That was really suay leh. Of all days, glass door spoilt and cannot access the autolobby some more. Haiz..

pixie,
hehe thanks. i can remember the color but not so much on the design of the shoes.

now come to think of it, does it mean Dr Keoy is no longer under TMC since he's shifting out?

angelsky,
no problem on grumbling here, most of us experienced terrible two in a way or another, so u r not alone.

krystle,
yeah, now really no "excuse" not to bring him for lesson. :p

angelsky,
alamak, u cant be serious, ur ger actually chewed the paper?!

do u still play piano? maybe u can try teaching her 1st?

damn suay
the pants im wearing now, 1st time wearing, split open at the sides, my colleague noticed just now...
suayyyyyyyyyyyy
now must sew back

angelsky,
welcome back! You make our Jan thread come alive...hehe cos very quiet these few days.

luca,
Z also chewed papers sometimes & my #2 will follow *faintz*

pixie,
nice shoes! I oso bought 2 pairs of new shoes recently
happy.gif
one red & another silver grey.

OMG..how to sew back? big split, obvious? u got bring needle & thread in your bag? otherwise safety pin 1st.

luca,
just went to the TMC website. The 2 Angs are still there, only Dr Keoy's name removed. Ya, maybe this means he is no longer with TMC?

steph,
faint indeed.

Kam,
at 1st i thought he was shifting out coz TMC expanding, never thought he's out of TMC, until now. wonder if his consultation charges will increase. have u got the notification letter that he has shifted out already? i havent got mine yet.

Hi Mummies,

Seimpi is more for proper music intro at early stage right? Are the lessons all sit down kind?

Angelsky,

Discipline needs whole family to be consistent also.. hubby also has to play a part too.

i have a friend whom whenver she tried to discipline her girl, her inlaws and even hubby will "poison" her girl and tell her that "Mummy is naughty" etc and ended up until now she can't seems to instil discipline into her girl and the girl turns out very defiant and violent doing all the beating and biting people stuff.

steph; my no.2 name we found in e bible
happy.gif
nope! i didnt go to bloom shot, my hb took some pic for mi instead. will upload e pic in my fb soon.

Luca; my previous maid very lazy and she slapped herself wen she make mistake.

Pauline; i gav her ang bao of $50 wen she came. she leaving on 28Jan i dont kw how much to giv her. how much u giv her wen she came t o ur hse?

tong tong; my baby is fine, but cant really latch on well..

angelsky; both my babies r seeing Dr Chan SBCC at Mt.A.

Icy; hav u attend e trial b4? my boy is taking sch bus juz for Jan becos i doing my confinement now and hb gg back to work next wk. will ask cl to bring him downstairs to tak sch bus fr next wk onwards... dont kw he will follow her anot??!

steph, yeah I am backie! isit, I find the thread moving so fast, I got prob keeping track le.

luvv, ya sigh, now machiam I the monster and they all angels. fedup.

luca, i still play but i dont think I qualified to teach her le.

mummies, im back, finally after 40mins.
1. went to sew pants
2. took off pants, started sewing
3. thread broke off halfway (lousy material)
4. finally finished, wore pants
5. then i realised i sew wrong area
6. took off pants
7. sew correct area
8. wore pants
9. realised button going to come off liao
10. tried sewing button while wearing pants
11. but thread broke again
12. gave up. zipped up and walked off

all in 40mins

suayyyyyy

Luca
My girl started at 4 in Seimpi. I din wan her to start too early. She finished their basic course, takes 1.5 yrs. When you go younger, like 2 yrs old, they take the slower course, I think 2.5 yrs or so, can't rem. But cos my girl switched class halfway, I can see those who are younger in her class, really can't play tat well. Or maybe no practice lor, I oso dunno. And oso might kill their interest.

You can always do a trial see how... but 3 yrs old not too old lah!!

Icy
The time slow Sat 12pm is Nat's previous slot. The class ends in Jan, so tats why got new class for toddlers.

Icy, thanks, I see, $100 per month is not too bad.

Mom2nat, can do trial first? How much is it? Must call them and wait for trial class to start or just join existing class?

Lyn, I only gave $28 for start work same like last year. :p

kitsune
I not sure leh, you can call and ask. Cos for me, I din do trial. Maybe some music schs offer, not too sure.

Krystle
I oso not sure if the sch is good, cos I din try other schs, can't compare. Now my girl with their SMART prog. 2 times a week. Just started with tat, so will see how, if her interest still there or not after sometime.

For Elliot, prob start him half a yr later or a yr later, cos he can't sit still anyway, and messes up things. Aiyo...

Mom2nat, just called and booked her for trial at PP branch this Sat, 10am. It's $35 and existing class. Will get my hubby to bring her. Actual class is only Sun 11.15am though.

kitsune
You so efficient!! hahaha... Go try out, see if they like. I tired out oso. Cos my girl goes 2 times a week, I need to sit in oso leh. If I sit in with Elliot, tat will be 3 hours of music for ME a week!!!!!!!!!

Back