kitsune_sg
Active Member
Pixie, I made claypot rice with my rice cooker. Okie lar, not the authentic hawker fare but good enough for us. I usually cook the same food for all of us to make things easier. I've got a few recipes at my blog, some taken from littlegastronomy if anyone is keen http://anewpiggy.blogspot.com/search/label/Cooking.
Kam, jia you on the BF. Just do what you feel is best for HR and XY. I've got 30 over bottles of frozen EBM in the freezer now, was stocking up for my dental surgery but now I've got to do it in Mar (3 months away) cos my dentist is away whole month of Jan and I'm not keen to do it in Feb due to CNY period (want to eat the good food). Think got to start defrosting and giving it to my no. 1 liao. May be a good idea since she's still having viral fever. It started the night after Mei Mei's Man Yue. Sigh.
Kam, jia you on the BF. Just do what you feel is best for HR and XY. I've got 30 over bottles of frozen EBM in the freezer now, was stocking up for my dental surgery but now I've got to do it in Mar (3 months away) cos my dentist is away whole month of Jan and I'm not keen to do it in Feb due to CNY period (want to eat the good food). Think got to start defrosting and giving it to my no. 1 liao. May be a good idea since she's still having viral fever. It started the night after Mei Mei's Man Yue. Sigh.