krystle,
hehe, my gal also likes to see what is happening below. She also likes to clean herself up with toilet paper and throw into the potty.
pixie,
talking about weight management. My weight has been going up up and away! soooo sad! yesterday i was complainning to my hubby AGAIN (and again and again) that I'm so fat blahblahblah.. I cannot even wear my clothes blahblahblah.. then he replied saying that "no lah.. your clothes shrank only." LOL. that made me stop grumbling.
But really, my weight has been going up and I canNOT wear all my prepregnancy clothes now! sob. Been trying to go for Amore lessons but see no results.
hehe, my gal also likes to see what is happening below. She also likes to clean herself up with toilet paper and throw into the potty.
pixie,
talking about weight management. My weight has been going up up and away! soooo sad! yesterday i was complainning to my hubby AGAIN (and again and again) that I'm so fat blahblahblah.. I cannot even wear my clothes blahblahblah.. then he replied saying that "no lah.. your clothes shrank only." LOL. that made me stop grumbling.
But really, my weight has been going up and I canNOT wear all my prepregnancy clothes now! sob. Been trying to go for Amore lessons but see no results.