(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Mcfluffy, Icy, I don't think RaeAnne is ready yet cos she also tells me poo poo only when job is done. Don't know how to say she she, just smile sheepishly if we ask if she just wee wee. Maid or hubby bring her to potty every morning but she refuse to do her biz. Once they want to shower for her, she'll wee wee standing up in the bathroom. Guess I can train her like mcfluffy's mum but with a new baby, I'm afraid it'll be too stressful for all of us due to the accidents. Will wait until Mei Mei is bigger then start training bah. Hopefully before that, she'll start telling us liao. :p

Kam, that's good. We ordered almost $200 worth of books in end Nov.
happy.gif
 


Kam, Kitsune.
Wah, both of you are such book lovers? I used to like reading alot but somehow the interest died down. Maybe coz I dun have the time and there is no particular author whom I like. I even seldom buy comics liao (used to own 1000 over copies)...

Even my girl is toilet trained liao, she still pee on diaper on some nights but that is only like once in blue moon. But really save lots of $$$ on diaper. She likes to pee or poo in potty leh. Everytime she will peep in between her legs to see her "results". Hahahaha. She can also pee on toilet bowl too (have not tried poo coz I dun want to hold her too long). She enjoys the pulling of toilet paper and flushing. Already bot the toilet seat so maybe need to start using.

As for night biz, I thot it is quite common that most parents will wake the kid up to pee? Coz if leave to the kid to "automatically" pee when ready, it may take another few years? Coz my nephew (4 yr old) still pee in diaper at night. My mum tried to wake him up but he refused to. Haiz, but it is true that toilet training is up to individual kid. So hard to say.
 
morning all!
reporting live from chai chee...ZZZzz
yest watched avatar, 9.50pm till 1am...reached home 1+....shagggggggzzz

but very good show i liked it so worth spending my time

jess
aiya, your that female superior again? who is not your superior? heehee

krystle
we all envy le. a lot of our kids not toilet trained at all. my boy HATES the potty. we got a few, just to make sure he doesnt dislike the look of a certain potty. distract him with tv, books etc, he still dun want to sit down. so not the right time yet la
 
aiyoh, avatar just cemented my love for the OZ actor sam worthington. super hot man...noticed him when he starred in terminator
so old liao still swooning over guys hahahah
 
pixie
wahahaa.... ya lor. BINGO. u got it rite...
she is not my superior mah. we just work as a team. but she behave as if she is my boss.. KNS!..
 
topic: putting on weight
it all started when i was at fox yesterday queueing up to try a top. there was a mirror and when i looked at myself in the mirror, i looked soooooo bottom heavy that i was quite shocked at my appearance...
sighs
time to start eating less carbo, and excercise liao

tell me your struggles with weight issues?

shall we organise a healthy meetup? hahahaha
 
krystle, ur girl development is so fast!
i went to a cc yesterday, they insist i put my girl for diapers if she is enrol for 3 mths.
v unhappy to hear tht coz my girl is already toilet trained in day, hw can the cc be so irresponsible? juz wan her to be on diapers and make their job easy?
 
blessedbaby,
We used to order direct from Amazon, very straigth forward, no need to co-ordinate shipping etc. Unless you are using Vpost of bordelinx etc, then need to do co-ordination.


Verene,
Thanks for the info. We don't have citibank cc. But I will keep this in mind.


krsytle,
The books not for me lah. For my hubby, his architectural books. I love reading, but not English, I only love to read Chinese, so Amazon/bookdepository is not for me :) Before I have kids, I can read 2-3 books chinese novel in 1 day!!! Now have 2 kids, if I can flip a few pages of the magazine everyday, consider a blessing liao.


kitsune,
Yesterday night we spent $220 on bookdepository. And still have to order 3 more books from amazon. But ok lah, these books will last my hubby for half a year to 1 year time.


Tongtong,
Ended up all those Feb mummies were not in the same class as me, cos they are running 2 classes at that timing. But one mummy came to say hello to me, I think is Genice (didn't really get her name). She told me she signed up too!
 
morning mummies !

wah Kam u can really read hor... and your hubby too. It's very good cos you guys set good example to your children ! I'm not a book person at all. Except for HerWorld, SimplyHer, 8 Days etc :p:p:p

tat's y hor my #1 will never volunteer to take a book and read by herself one.
sad.gif
 
Re : KTV
Yes my hubby went once ! with his 猪朋狗友 collegues ! And these men r all married with kids ok ! He said his coll ask him to go so he asked my permission before going de. Duno y i agree with him to go too.

And this happened during my confinement with #2 hor !!! I keep calling him every half hour until 1am and he left the place at Joo Chiat and reached home about 2am. Even the confinement lady asked y your hubby come back so late har ?

He said the gals will offer to touch their thighs when sing along with them. And the hands will slowly try to move toward the groin area and I asked him so u just let her do it ?!?!! So he said he will stand up and sing lor.

So everytime they will try to do it when the guys sit down n sing. You are free to grobe them but u hv to give tibs la.
 
Aqua,
It makes no sense that the cc asked you to wear diaper on your girl leh. You are right that they just want to make their jobs easier. Should voice it out.

Pixie,
Talking abt weight management... Haiz... I wanted to go gym for long long time but could not find time at all (need to take care of #2). My co offers free gym some more leh. Think I can only start working out next Jan. I have not weighted myself since I gave birth so now I had no idea how fat I am. Y'day went G2000 as wanted to buy pants. You know what? Even size 40 is very tight for me!!! Sian... So fedup that I ended up not buying anything!!! So sad with myself.
 
Krystle, my hubby is a bigger bookworm than me though both of us used to work in the library but at different times. He's a comic fan too. What kind of comics do you read?

Kam, me too, can read magazines good enough liao. My young parents and Simply her are still unread. Sigh.

Chaye, wa, I have no idea cos both me and hubby don't go to such places. Thanks for sharing. One thing good about marrying a teacher is that they don't really get exposed cos colleagues have tamer hobbies and he doesn't need to entertain clients.
 
Krystle, ya lor. i already blacklisted that cc! i find them juz wan earn $ and nt keen in child welfare. they increase fees abt $80 and yet no willin to care for kid!

talk abt weight, i also sian! my tumy is huge n protuding like preggie...CNY see relatives ,damn sian when they start askin this n that


luca, yes. icy is sahm
 
luca
seems like on leave. oh, her hb is on leave neh...

we are slaving at work...

chaye
my hb went once but he said the one he went to not sleazy one. if you dont want girls, they can dont come into your room. you just order lots of drinks to make up for it...
he very disgusted by it and left the place...no choice le he say entertainment wor...


krystle
you are not alone. wah your co got free gym?? your co benefits really very good hor? i still remember your contract or part time story le...my company have 200 sports subsidy but i never do anything. maybe sign up for gym or what but i want a gym which is near my pl, convenient to go home, and most impt, a kaki whom i can buddy with and support each other. else, very the slack one hor?
the g2000, i oso wear size 40. last time i wore size 38. after birth, i wore size 36 (due to bfding). stopped bfding liao, pass 38 (do not collect $200, go straight to jail kind) and zoom straight to 40
sobzzzzzz
 
aiyoh, I want to order so many bb stuffs form US now coz my PIL are in the US. But dare not ask them to bring back too much (even they don't mind to help me) later they complain I am a spender. ;-((((((((
 
Chaye,
Wah, so it's really true that those girls will offer anything to the men at KTV.


Aqua,
You did it right for blacklisting the cc. Think they are really not supportive lor.
 
i oso love to read...but agreed that nowadays got kid(s) hor, tough to read. so usually i'll read something when x goes to sleep on weekends. usually stay up to read till late.
on weekdays with no kid ard, i will spend maybe 1-2hrs reading. i finish ard 1 one or 2 or 3 books in a week. IF i got the energy left

old liao le, last time can sleep once i reach home nowadays i cannot. must slowly wind down my body so i use the time winding down to read instead
 
kam, yes! no choice, now onli got one las choice, the cc near my house. hopefully, i meet the principal and she is supportive.
shannonbaby girl is also at that cc.
 
yest hor, we went to mil place. hb parked car and we all got out. then i walked with x, but hb said car was parked a bit slanted so he went to re-park his car.
x didnt want to leave the carpark, so i told him we slowly walk n wait for daddy. when my hb got out and walked towards the lift lobby where we were standing, i told x to "call out for daddy", x said "papa" but not loud enough for my hb to hear (still some distance away). so i told him, "papa cant hear you, you must shout very loud n call for papa". so x gave a very mighty shout of "papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" and ran towards my hb and hugged my hb...aiyoh so touching
when we reached mil's flat, she said could hear x shouting at her unit just now.....
hahahaaa
 
I just told my hubby that I have only 4 weeks to go for my delivery. So fast huh. I am breathless these days and hard to sleep at night coz need to turn and toss myself at night. ;-(
 
Chaye,
Yes.. seemed like always go to the same area for those KTV girls. They are mostly from vietnam. And some are very direct, come in, say the price and if ok.. off they go.

One of the 猪朋狗友 bargain the price and the girl disagree. He went back and look for the girl when the KTV is abt to close, the girl already refuse. Think she found another biz.
 
re: ktv
i dun tink i can tolerate if my hb frequest those places! i find those women 'dirty', if he goes, best he use dettol on himself before coming home
 
*paging for tongtong*
can you help me a bit out here?
i want to know how much - for some of the organix foodstuff - is sold in sg/cold storage so i need your inputs...dont need exact amount just estimation will do. since you bought before...heehee

thanks ah
 
pixie,
That day I bought the Organix raisin (18 small packaging one) at Marketplace at S$7.xx. Then compared the price at the spree you were running, think Boots selling at 2.xx pounds if I remember correctly.
 
kam
it was selling for 1.99 pounds which is around SGD4.7...hmmmmmmmmm thanks ah

shipping is really really very ex (to me) but my sis says its norm wor
 
pixie,
actually vpost shipping from UK is very ex. cos no competition. for US shipping got vpost, borderlinx, comgateway etc etc so more competitive pricing.
 
grumpus
thats why lor
i got both vpost and borderlinx account, can use either 1 for USA stuff, but UK i sianz totally liao
 
Kam,
I also buy the raisin from market place. Was hoping to see the one with the apple bits but they only carry this.

pixie
The organix already shipped in? Worth it?
 
icy
i think hor, same same wor...
coz the shipping was so ex, my heart was beating so damn fast when i saw the invoice from vpost
i've got 91 items (of all sizes), amounting to $236 as shipping charges!! *faintz*
which means each shipping unit is around at least $1+ to $2 like that. i never see the lootz before so i must physically open up each box and determine how many units are there in a box...
 
Pixie, Icy, tongtong, my cousin who's now in UK gave RaeAnne a box of Organix ABC cookies. She loves it so much that she'll throw tantrum everytime we refuse to give it to her. Faint! Is it available through your spree?
 
Pixie, yup this is it. I tried it before, really quite yummy. She loves it so much that I told hubby not to open the new pack then we can bluff her that it's finished liao. Actually organic biscuits quite good but scared it'll be too heaty for her. Plus, she always wants to eat it during meal times. :p
 


kitsune
let me work out the shipping charges, if it is worth it, you can get from my next spree.
tough work being spree org. i dont think i earn anything? haha...
 

Back
Top