(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

pixie,
i will order S/M size if drinking alone. If sharing with hb then i will go for L with pearl...i love chewy pearl but too much later mouth also tired chewing:p BUT will order 2 different flavour in S/M size since hardly got chance to passby KOI. Aiya then again my hb not gian milk tea...siao siao one:p
 


steph
my hb oso not gian but since i ask him buy he wll buy for himself so now he drinks it together with me everytime :p
same goes for jap food, dim sum
influence mahhhhhhhhhhhhh hor
 
1. want to change job
2. want to slim down aka lose some weight (tried many yrs still same LOL)
3. want ttc for rabbit/dragon baby
4. more holidays travel
5. tio TOTO/4D or any windfall etc
6. Good health
7. govt give more/revise subsidy for bb bonus etc
8. Go learn driving *LOL* shame of me so old liao no licence
9. Hubby change job and got big pay rise.
10. Become SAHM.
11. Kids grow up happily and healthily. Don't fall sick for the whole year.
12. To watch SS501's concert
 
pixie,
wah me & hb love jab food (sashimi) & dim sum le. Must try the dim sum at Imperial Treasure Cantonese Cuisine, at Great World City...got standard ah!
Do u enjoy mala hotpot? U like/can take hot/spicy stuff?
 
steph
i like mala oso le...we got same taste heehee

cheryl
kristine is my good fren's wife. i used to hang out with her hb quite a bit last time but since we got our own families n such, rarely kept in contact liao. she got invite me to her xmas party but im not going lar...me and my fren n her hb we all used to hang out, go clubbing. and i played a lot of pool with her hb last time when JOBLESS haha
 
QQ,
You should have received the photos?


Grumpus,
Finally transfered the money to your DBS. REf no 3212, date 18122009, 5.00pm, please check.
 
mandy, kam,
Thanks!

pixie,
eh......i no more doing the nail shop lei....nail shop still there but i sell my share liao...
 
Kam/Jess,

Yey...I am also a size 4/5 depends on brands & cutting.

yesterday coy christmas lunch party, got nice food also cannot eat much...a bit dehydrated after vomitiing 4-5 times and LS 2 times. hungry but cant eat much. the amount of food I eat for the whole day only adds up to 1.5 meals bah. I just lost 2.8kg within 2 day. faint.
 
Mummies,
Sorry for the long wait. Photos are finally uploaded into multiply. Here's the link http://anttz.multiply.com/photos/album/79/SMF_Birthday_Bash#

My hubby might not have captured everyone hor...paiseh. I can recognise most of the kids but have trouble with the following:-
- cherylkjh (Vernon)
- Dorothy (Gervaise)
- elmo_78 (Amanda)
- Tracylazy (Sylvia)
- blessed serene (Benjamin)
- babynikiong (Kayla)
- chaye (Tate)

Can someone help me to identify...thanks thanks!
 
Yvonne,
Thanks to your hb! He is really pro & the photos turn out great cos all our tods looked so natural
happy.gif

and as expected, the group photos looked messy cos our eyes were everywhere as there were alot of camera...dunno which to focus on:p If only GGB hosts can help to direct abit hor...
 
wah i looked so different in the pic i was holding steph's rayden taken by yvonne's hb...thanks yvonne

i am now working from home! sianzzzzzz
and x has been running a fever on fri nite...and whole of sat...today no more liao

just now went vivo (again) n x was enthralled by the drummers performance
 
Hi Yvonne,
thanks for the photos!
happy.gif


Pixie
glad to hear tat X is fine nw. Javier also just recovered from fever.. and nw can hear got alot of phlegm. appetite also decreased alot.... damn bad tempered!
happy.gif
 
morning mummies!
aiyo first one to report in today....rainy day today. hb on leave today so dont need to bring my boy to mil place for work...yay!!

jess
very de sian one hor everytime fever


the weather changes, my scalp starts to itch like crazy liao argggggggggggggggggg~~~
 
hey mummies,
anybody got good dentist to recommend? i find a lot of dentists very rough and use alot of scare tactics...trying to find one that is gentle and not too much hard sell..
 
Morning mummies!

<font color="ff0000">RE: Feedback from the Staccato music class</font>

We have signed up Hao Re for the Staccato music class. He enjoyed the class soooooooo much! He really enjoyed music and movements and able to follow whatever the teacher was doing. Other parents were amazed that he is not even 2 years old yet :p

The place is spacious and comfortable (though a bit cool). Staff are friendly. The toys/music instrument they use are good. We found this one a lot more better than the Juzzmusic.

The 10-week classes is $380. But since we signed up after the trial, the $50 registration fee and the fee for the 1st class is waived off, plus another 10% discount.
 
icy
no more liao lor

grumpus
i can recommend mine but he is not gentle at all but he is thorough. he said not thorough ones will be gentle.

kam
hmmmm maybe i should bring x for the class too
 
Kam,
What are the activities that they do at Staccato? A bit far for me tho.

pixie and luca
Opps oic.. My hb only take leaves tmr till friday, i guess I just had to search for other places.
 
Icy,
They played the classical music at the background. Each week introduced 1 musician. Then they use different toys/musical instrument to encourage the kids to dance/move/sing to the music. And would also introduce 1 type of musical instrument each week. Plus a few minuts of flash cards.
 
grumpus
dr tay at apollonia dental. its above UOB bank at tanjong pagar plaza. is that called the plaza? the one opp tanjong pagar mrt.
he cleans teeth very well

kam
turf city a bit too far for me too *sighs*
will consider it maybe

icy
got the barney show at united sq i think?
what plans do you have for the weekdays since your hb is on leave?
 
Pixie,
Ya lor, a lot of mummies said location not good. But it's just nice for us :) Quite a number of parents actually signed up after the trial.
 
pixie
Seemed like the US website never mentioned abt the barney show anymore.

I want to bring my boy to see orchard Xmas lighting, perhaps can go tanglin mall and see "fake snow". :D
 
Morning, mummies!

I am reporting from office today coz today started work liao. Sian... But no busy coz boss is on leave and I also dun know what to do too. Hahahah..

Today only work 1/2 day and got to rush back to take over my boy from MIL. Hubby also took AM leave to help MIL today.

Yvonne,
Thanks to you and your hubby. Yes, the photos are very nicely taken and I simply love it very much!

Kam,
Glad that Staccaco is good and HR enjoyed the lesson. Ya loh, location is too far... But I am still happy with Seimpi. Waiting for the MIM Playtime class to start for my girl next Jan.
 
krystle
welcome back....:p :p

mcfluffy
so free today? nothing in school thats keeping you back??

icy
oh yes hor, got tanglin snow...not bad lar...
 
krystle,
Oh, so fast your 3 months ML were gone. Hope you are adapting well back to work. But hey, it's holiday season, so you should be glad with 2 long weekends ahead!

For Staccaco, the grouping is for 2-3 years old. So just nice for HR.
 
Ya loh, so fast 3 mths just flew past. Anyway, I just realised that my work will be passed to another dept from Jan 2010 onwards. So these 2 weeks are more like clearing stuff and handling over bah. Quite relaxed I hope. Then I dun know what I will be doing next. Got to wait until tmr when boss is back then discuss with her. :p
 
pixie,
hols now and i don't need to go back to sch today
happy.gif
yipee!

realised i don't really know what to do with my gal when i'm home. drawing, reading, playing with toys, watch tv.. what else?! hehe, so difficult to occupy her time :p
 
Afternoon mummies!

Can i do a topic of the day?
;p

<font color="ff0000">Qns:</font> If one day, yr hb tells u that he got NO confidence that he won't be tempted by another woman of his dreams outside, what will u do??
 
mcfluffy
u should ask those SAHMs mah
usually my day spent with my boy is play, tv, naps, and more play lor. play is so general - can be drawing, balls, books, flashcards, puzzles, blocks etc

if your gal is keen, can try painting with potatoes or sponge etc. 2yo would like it ba...or some craft work?

nez
very tough qn!!
that only means that his heart is not entirely with me, and/or he is weak in soul/heart. i will be disillusioned ba...and maybe...contemplate divorce? no point being with a guy who cannot make up his mind who to love
 
nez
I will start to find ways to secure my life. Since I already have his kids. Afterall, my children are most impt if the hb can't be strong enough for thr family.

Slowly and quietly, I will take control of the finances, whatever assets that we have. So that 1 day when he left for another woman, he will be left with nothing!
 
Nez,
I will be sad loh. But it will not change my attitude towards him. Unless he really got an affair then most prob will divorce bah. But I want my children custody and 1/2 of his income!!!
 
Icy,
That is a good one. Yes, take his assets!!!

I got a friend whose husband divorced her(apparently seem like got another women in other country). So he gave my friend 1/2 his income as matrimony. It is $5000/mth leh!! Coz her ex-husband is a pilot and earns $10K every mth. My friend said she dun care and just took the money. Then no children some more so no financial burden. Now she still works and she always buy lots of branded stuff.
 
Krystle,
It would be No Honey Take MONEY, And I also want my children custody. Since if the husband is having an affair, he would be losing out in the court.

Anyway with control of money, higher chances are he also will consider 2x to do monkey biz outside.
 
Icy,
Wah, you surprise me. You don't look like you are such a tuff woman :)


Nez,
I would be very sad, and I couldn't bear to still have him as my spouse. Depending on how old I would be by then. If my kids are already teenagers and I can be dependent financially, I just say bye bye and let him go. If my kids are still young, I would fight for the most of his money to support the kids.
 
<font color="0000ff">Pixie,</font>
I compared the shipping charges from both Vpost and Amazon. It looks like Amazon is cheaper. Cos the books my hubby wants are bulky hard copy. Amazon charges a flat rate per item, while Vpost charges by weight. Vpost is cheaper only if I am going to buy light items? Is my logic correct?
 


Kam,
I always think a lot abt things like that, especially when I am a SAHM. Yeah and of course, the comments he said.. i will keep in mind but won't change attitude as yet. But I always have to think abt a "exit route" for me as a SAHM.

If my husband already have a change of heart. There is no point for me to sacrifice so much for him - eg not working. and putting up with the inlaws. :p

Plus, becos of long time no work, I definitely don't have that exp and all to get a good pay. Money confirm very impt to me. I still made my hb give me allowance every mth. Sometimes I joke that if he had an affair, please wait 2 more yrs when our hse TOP. Then I will be richer. :p
 

Back
Top