(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

at least u can go back early
happy.gif
my side canot go back early... so boring~
 


steph,

ok, noted abt chaye. tell her enjoy herself at KL. Can pay me later, no prob
happy.gif


i also like the fish and lala otah, dun find the crab nice, more ex somemore...
 
aqua yes I am doing admin .... my work plc at tg katong .... my girl dun come back early cos hubby will go fetch her .... but sometime if i am early I will go my mil shop to look for her first loh .... when she see me she will called till my heart melt LOL

Jess I understand how u feel .... when u are free and cant go back ....

Kam .... I will askmy hubby to read that oso heehee
 
luca rest well ... I have 2 days mc last week too due to cough and flu ... now still not recover ... I hope I can recover by Sat!
 
qq, i am at parkway parade, v near u. we can meet for lunch nex time =)

My job also fixed time, even though i come early, finish early, onli can go off on time. my boss dislike flexi hours. he is single, so he doesnt value family time
 
aqua wow really near leh .. i was in PP yesterday having lunch hahaha and went to the shop outside kiddy palace to check on the pinatas.
 
aqua u mean sheng yee zher? He is my neighbour leh LOL so coincident .... eh whats ur real name ah sorry .....

we do same community work too ..... he is good!
 
QQ,
Good if your hubby wants to read. My hubby hasn't read yet, he is too busy. Actually I wrote it down for him, cos he doesn't have time to go through the whole book (276 pages) so I summarised for him lor, but yet, it's still too much for him to read, duh!

Eh, then you can spend the rest of the day updating your blog lor. Till end Nov only leh, now it's already mid Dec. Jia you!


Luca,
Have some good rest!

I will be on leave tomorrow also, next Friday will be on child sick leave, the Friday after is Christmas already. 3 short weeks in a row, hurray!
 
QQ,
tks. yea i remembered u waited very long to see doc last wk. u take gd care too. can try drinking honey, it soothes the throat
happy.gif


Jess,
thanks.
 
Kam, ya my hubby will read ... will tell him is good for us .... ya loh now updating the blog ... very slow hor haha ... :p
 
luca ya loh ...... 1 1/2h ..... after tat i go market buy things not much left and most stall close liao ....
sad.gif
 
QQ,
I am also slow down on blogging. Just couldn't find time for it. After my last pump and finish all the chores, already midnight, and my eyes can't open already :)
 
qq, i pm u my chinese name which he identify me as. kekek i dint know u also stay at eunos crescent ! he was telling me he v lucky, managed to get thosnew flat near eunos mrt las time.... v envious...
coz i got a colleague staying tht , v convenient plc
 
Kam ya loh ... sometimes I wanna update at night but TT very sticky to me ... so I also very hard to update ....
 
aqua ok ok ... and yes ..... I feel I am lucky too ... I got the highest floor which I like! Is really very convenient!
 
Kam,
yeah i will, didnt sleep well these days, will nap as much as i can these 2 days.

QQ,
is dat the only doc u can see? i usually go for the shortest queue :p
 
qq, no i havent seen him lately. onli met yz at a frend wedding 6mths ago.
500k for 4room flat? wow...so muc $, u can consider selling too if got such high offers
 
luca ... my place have i think about 4 clinic .. .this is the only one i see liao the medi works on me ... but dunno why this time it dun
 
ylim
Last time u are asking abt walking distance from outside to Go Go Bambini, u found someone to send u in? Where do u stay?
 
Kam I ordered from Neo Garden and my house is near their kaki bukit kitchen so my tingkat is halal de LOL ...... is nice .... the soup really 真材实料 kind ....
 
Really huh. Hmmm, if I want to try tingkat again, i will try Neo Garden.

We tried tingkat from House of Catering for 2 weeks. My hubby doesn't like it at all. Only willing to eat for 1 day only. He rather eats at the food court. Luckily I only order for 1 pax one to try out.
 
QQ
really? next year maybe when my maid returns, i also need to order tingkat le. i saw Neo Garden's brochure, looks gd.

how about their portion? Big?
 
Kam maybe u can call them and ask for a trial u can email them [email protected] look for this Eunice ....
happy.gif
I always order from her ... this xmas I have 2 celebration both use neo garden LOL I order on behalf loh .... got one more on 26 pending now haha :p this mth I ate so many neo garden!
 
hello mummies! reporting from iPhone! haha! big signs that I addicted to smh jan08 thread....

aqua
Mai tu liao, quick fix lunch appt for the 3 of us

bday bash
I managed to get some paper plates for the cake but dunno if GGBambini got provide plates/napkins for the cake? grumps or whoever can check? else I will bring some along or whoever got loads at home can donate some too...
 
Jess .... most of time yes I would say .... potion quite alot. but certain things no .... depends oso .... and every Wednesday is combo meal .. no need cook rice ... they will have like fried rice, mee, yam rice etc then will have 2 dishes + 1 dessert
 
Kam ... not much ... like combo meal they will have fried chicken ... looking back at my blog ... not much .....
 


Back
Top