(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Pixie,
Anything, u call the shots since u in charge of cake & thanks for ordering such a nice cake.. sound very yummy already, heehee ;)
Btw, 4.5kg got free delivery bo?? U got to carry all the way there, hubby will nag or not?? If he will, think we all dun mind a smaller cake too... in case his face black black on that day, kekeke ;p
 


aiyo janbb thanks for bein so considerate got foc delivery I just need full address n the delivery timing who can advise me? I use iphone now so limited access to net. pls post here ok coz I need to tell swee heng auntie
 
Pixie,
I can't wear Mondo shoes either. Too small liao. Thanks for buying the cake. I am ok with it too.

Kam,
Can ask your hubby to see my hubby too? Hahahaha.. I think your hubby will be very busy on the birthday bash. Must write down notes on each of our hubby and maybe submit report to us? Joking lah.
happy.gif


Janbb,
Aiyo poor J. Hope he is ok and not crying now. Y'day I also caused Issyen knocked her head to the window of MRT woh. Was travelling to Boon Lay and the train was reaching. She had been siting quietly on her seat so I asked her to stand up on the seat while I hugged her as the train approaching the station. Who knows the train stopped abruptly at the station and her head knocked against the window. Quickly carried her out the train and "soh" her head. Asked her if pain pain, she said "pain" but never cry. Bad mummy too. :p
 
I am also a careless mummy at times. Bought Javier to the swimming pool...din hold him probably, he slipped and his head immersed into the water. He stunned and cry and refused to get into the water until for a while. Kena soclding by hubby.
 
i also agree mini knocks here n there is really inevitable esp when our kids now are so active. i mean as far as my boys are concerned lar hee :p
most important is we must learn and never do it again lor.

krystle,
u n hb are emotional person? why can quarrel until cry over maid issues?
 
Grumpus,

VERY SORRY for the late transfer of deposit for the x'mas party!!!!

Here is my transaction details
Transaction ref: 2581686240
Amount trf: $15
 
<font color="ff0000">HELP on BFing!!!</font>
Think my girl may be going through growth spurt. My daily expressed BM not enough for her these 2 days. From today onwards, I slot in another pump session at work, hope can get enough for her. I only has 3x180ml of frozen BM. Is there any FAST/IMMEDIATE, tried and tested, way that can inrease milk supply? I am already taking Fenugreek daily. Thanks!!!
 
tongtong,
the papaya soup really helps ah. during my confinement, my mum cooked for me a few times, like no different after drinking it leh.

Other supplement (mothermilk plus, goatsrue) haven't tried. Where can I get? Must go to TMC?
 
Jacelyn,
No prob! u're still in time to get on the list!

Kam,
personally for me it was red dates tea. Everytime my milk not enuff i will boil red dates tea and drink EVERYDAY. not sure if it's just the increased fluids but it worked for me....
also, try to replace as many feeds as u can with direct latching
 
Back from the Penguin Books Warehouse Sale! Total damage $70 for 17 books...that's the max. weight I can carry home...hahaha! Saw some people buying boxes of books...wow! Most books going for $3 (Ladybird series, etc), $5, $8 and $10. Also saw some at 5 for $10.

I'm so angry that I missed out on the last copy of Eric Carle's Hungry Caterpillar (with the toy caterpiller included)....aarrrhhhhh! A preggy lady took the last copy and was browsing through it...but she held it tightly and walked away....sobs sobs...she probably saw my desperate look and thought I was going to grab it from her...hahaha! Nevermind lah, I already asked B's aunty to buy him the Eric Carle Mini Library series as X'mas present.

Also saw the "What to Expect" series going at $8 each. Aiyo, so cheap as compared to the $20plus I paid for when I bought the "What to Expext - The Toddlers Years" about 1 year ago. Definitely worth making a trip there if you gals are free during the weekend.
 
grumpus,
Red dates tea is very easy to make. Ok, I will try it tonight. Thanks! Currently is 4 bottles + 3 latch-on on weekdays and 2 bottles + 5 latch-on. Cannot increase liao


Yvonne,
Wah, so good ah. Ask my hubby if he wants to go, since we don't have anything this Sat. But crowded or not huh? At Expo right, very far away for us......

Oh, for the baby proms, our tickets is for 12th (Sat) 10.30am session. Are yours the same?


Mei,
Birthday bash at Go Go Bambini.
 
Kam, maybe different ppl has different reaction ba. I myself got quite engorged after I drink the soup. Mothermilk plus got spree. Goatsrue, last time I got from TMC. You cancheck whether got spree or WTS section too! Today I’m busy online shopping also lor :p

Yvonne, wow that’s good! Those books are suitable for our tods now? i might go cuz this sunday i gong to east side. Do you know what time does it close?
 
Kam,
I reached at 10.10am today...hahaha...didn't want people to mess up the books mah. It was already crowded when I left at 12 plus. I think weekends will be worse but probably being early helps?

Mine is also 12th Dec but it's for the 12.15pm session. We might still see each other if I reach there early.
 
tongtong,
Lots and lots of childrens books...suitable for our kiddos
happy.gif
They open at 10am and close at 9.30pm.
 
Thanks, everyone for the well wishes. Uploaded more pixs of Raelynn at my blog. This time with both eyes open. Haha.
happy.gif
www.anewpiggy.blogspot.com

BFing is still slow going though. Not as easy to latch on NB who is sleepy and refuse to open her mouth wide. I wish I got 3 hands to carry her, open her mouth, position nipple for her etc. :p
 
Luca,
Both hubby and I are Pisces so you can guess bah... But normally I am the emotional one while he is very cool and calm abt things. Maybe that day he saw my reaction (crying) and got upset somehow bah... Basically, I am 100% against maid lah but no choice coz there will be no one doing the housework after my BIL and his GF move out of MIL's house next year when their flat is ready. MIL got to look after 2 kids so no time for housework. Then FIL got some mental problem and cannot help at all. So maid is the best choice.
sad.gif
 
Birthday Bash cum X'mas party*
Date: 13 Dec (Sunday)
Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Go Go Bambini (GGB), http://www.gogobambini.com/ (Dempsey Rd)

can i join. i have long time never log in .
i heard chaye telling me abt this gathering.
and how much i need to pay for 2Adult 2 kids.
(1 kid is 23months)??
 
Hi Kam,

Think it's much cheaper to get MotherLove from overseas spree (LuckyVitamins) but if you need it in a hurry, can try this online store: http://www.ahomeonearth.com/store/ Just went to the site and they are having some discount, not sure how the price compares to other places like TMC and Vitakids tho. For me, the papaya soup works as well.

Kitsune,
Congratz! I remembered our EDD was very close to each other, but I delivered my gal early at 36weeks+ and she's going to be 3 weeks old this Sat. Had some difficulties settling my #1 with the birth of the newborn, but now is much better. Hope all goes well for you!
happy.gif
 
Mrs piggy,
Sure u are welcome to join us! Can u also confirm if chaye is coming cos i need to submit the final no. on Monday

Here are the details:

Payment:
Premium Package at $475 for 15 kids. Additional Kid is $25. Baby below 1 year old is free. Adults are also free.

*We got 25 toddlers as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 10kids) = $725 (Total).
1 pax pay abt $29. In additional muz also pay the cake &amp; goodies bag after they have finalised the cost.

**Mummies, pls pay $15 (deposit) to grumpus by fri. DBS Savings Plus 065-5-010231 or UOB 104-372-379-6.
Each mummy shld be paying a total of abt $40 for this party which include cake &amp; goodies bag.

For mummies with #1 > 2yo, will you be bringing them to the bash too? If yes, do you want food catered for them? (meaning you have to pay the b'day package price for them too)
If no food catered, I will not include their names and you can just pay the entrance fee of $15 on the day itself.
 
*Birthday Bash cum X'mas party*
Date: 13 Dec (Sunday)
Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Go Go Bambini (GGB), http://www.gogobambini.com/ (Dempsey Rd)

Confirmed list:
1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden) (PAID)
2) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun) (PAID)
3) cherylkjh - 2A + 1K (Vernon) (PAID)
4) Dorothy - 2A + 2K (Gervaise) (PAID)
5) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen) (PAID)
6) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander) (PAID)
7) elmo_78 - 2A + 1K (Amanda) (PAID)
8) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie) (PAID)
9) Tracylazy - 2A + 1K (Sylvia) (PAID)
10) Icy - 2A + 1K (Xavier) (PAID)
11) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien) (PAID)
12) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin) (PAID)
13) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa) (PAID)
14) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall) (PAID)
15) Mom2nat - 2A + 2K?? (Elliot) (PAID)
16) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick) (PAID)
17) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden) (PAID)
18) VioletIce - 2A + 1K (Ian) (PAID)
19) kam - 2A + 2K (Hao Re) (PAID)
20) babynikiong - 2A + 1K (Kayla) (PAID)
21) Jess - 2A + 1K (Javier)
22) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin) (PAID)

Onz but not Paid Yet:
1) chaye - 2A + 2K (Tate)
2) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
3) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
4) eNrmum - 2A + 2K?? (Eddric)
 
blackbatz,
Thanks for the info!


Precious_moments,
<font color="ff0000">CONGRATES on your new born!!!</font> Glad you have adjusted to be having 2 kids now. Jia you!!!
 
morning mummies

so much to do after a day of mc...arrggg...

btw, i suddenly remembered i was thinking about chaye last night. she came and go like wind. so many days never report in liao??
 
We are going to the Penguins book sales on the Saturday morning and then go to Terminal 3 for the following (**thanks Steph for the info**), yeah! If you happen to be at Terminal 3 at noon time, see if you can spot Hao Re or not :)

Chirstmas at Changi
Changi Airport
11 Nov- 4 Jan

- Big Musical Ball
Over 6 metres high, this revolving creation of wonder will play your favourite Christmas carols; Sweets and Gifts will be dispensed at the end of the musical performances from 7pm to 10pm on weekdays and from 12noon to 10pm on weekends.

*Terminal 3, Public Area, Departure Check-in Hall Level 2 (in front of Departure Immigration)
*Musical performance will be at half-hourly interval from 6am to 10pm every day - 6am, 6:30am, 7am, 7:30am, 8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am, 10am, 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am, 12noon, 12:30pm, 1pm, 1:30pm, 2pm, 2:30pm, 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm, 8pm, 8:30pm, 9pm, 9:30pm and 10pm.

- Big Snow Fantasy
Kids will love spending hours bouncing and sliding at this delightful wonderland and experience the magic of snowfall.

*Terminal 3, Public Area, Departure Check-in Hall Level 2 (Check-in Row 11)
*12pm - 10pm
 
Verene,
THe Big Musical Ball ok mah.

Since we are going to Expo for the book sales, so drop by Changi Airport also lor. If not, it's too far away for us :)
 
kam
can u cfm that you need 1 or 2 tub of calendula cream from my sis coz im going back home tmr and she can pass me your cream
 
Verene / Kam,
I went to T3 2 wks back. Agreed with Verene that Big Snow fantasy is not suitable for our toddlers. Coz the thing like 2 storey high and parents are not allowed to go into with the children. Then the kids slide from the 2 storey high slide. As for the Big musical ball, Not too sure what is that coz like never see leh. I just managed to bring my girl to the playground and took some pics loh. Still a nice and big place for our toddlers to run about.
 
pixie,
E-mailed your sis already leh, yesterday, but she didn't reply me. I need 2 tubs of Calendula cream and 1 tube of Desitin cream. Thanks!


Krystle,
Thanks for the info. I think just let him see the thing, he will be very happy already :) I read about the Big Musical Ball on newspaper also leh. You didn't see it ah, it's 6m high woh, must be very obvious and easy to spot right.
 
Kam,
I think I know what it is liao. There is this big ball structure with a hallow inside. Maybe we were there too early so they have not started the performance yet. We just stood inside the ball and took pics only.
 


krystle,
dun tink of maid as the bad choice, if u have dat kinda mindset, it might be hard for u to get along with ur maid, coz in the 1st place u oredy "dun like" her. maids will still be maids lor, cant blame them if they cant meet ur expectations. and since u are getting 1, might as well make full use of her services, instead of resenting how bad it is to have her.
 

Back
Top