Icy, hope Xavier is ok with augmentin. RaeAnne hates the taste too and she gets diarrhoea from it, so does mummy.
Now, RaeAnne's fav book are the 3 pelangi books that I got through Tongtong. 我的爸爸,我的玩具熊不见了,一只大肥猫。She likes us to read about how the Daddy interacting with the boy, flip to last page and find the bear and flip to the page where the fat cat is given medicine by the doctor. haha.
The other book she enjoys is the Usborne book 100 words sticker book cos I let her help stick on the stickers.
Thanks everyone. RaeAnne is still coughin but at least her appetite is back. This morning, she woke up at 7am. First thing she said to me was 'Bread' and she got down from the bed to go to the kitchen. Faint! Good also cos she slimmed down after 1 week of illness.
Pixie, my hubby not into techie toys lor, if not I don't even need to do research for him. I want to get him gps for my own selfish reasons. So that we won't go round and round, merry go round when he doesn't know the way. Cos with a toddler and a baby, I may not be able to help him topo.

So, Tibo is really bad huh? Aiyoh, just now, I smsed a guy friend to ask him for recommendation and he said with $300 budget, I can't get a fast, responsive GPS. Sian.
Steph, I got the same Aqua doodle. RaeAnne likes to chew on the pen.

I got washable crayola too but haven't let her try it. Main reason why I bought it is because it's non toxic cos RaeAnne 'eats' her colour pencils sometimes.
