kitsune_sg
Active Member
Blessedbaby, I got 3 books by Gina Ford from bookdepository recently. One on potty training, one on sleep training, last one on contented toddler and baby. Can't tell you if it's useful yet until I try it out myself. But I'll try to establish my own routine but keep in mind some of the useful tips bah. Because when baby is born, hubby is on school holidays but 1 month later, CL goes home and hubby goes back to school. So I expect a lot of changes to the routine.
Verene, wa, $300+ a bit out of my budget leh. Too bad, my pilot friend no longer flies to USA. If not can tompang him to buy.
I was reading the review for Tibo (the brand NTUC was selling) but review very bad. As for Garmin, the review said once go into tunnel, the screen freezes so end up don't know which exit to go out but the map updating is very easy.
Pixie, thanks for feedback on Shinco. Looks like all 3 brands got pros and cons. Tom Tom recommended by blessedbaby supposed to be good too but seems to be most exp of the lot. Sigh. I'm also lost on such techie toys.
Verene, wa, $300+ a bit out of my budget leh. Too bad, my pilot friend no longer flies to USA. If not can tompang him to buy.
Pixie, thanks for feedback on Shinco. Looks like all 3 brands got pros and cons. Tom Tom recommended by blessedbaby supposed to be good too but seems to be most exp of the lot. Sigh. I'm also lost on such techie toys.