Mylife
Wah, good job on weaning her at nights. NOt easy if you co-sleep. I oso like to hug my boy, but my girl got "wu ying jiao".... kick you can see stars, and can turn until fall off bed kind. So leh, we dun like to sleep with her.
Nat oso walked all ard the room!!! Make me pek chek. But slowly lor. Tell her you wanna poo, smelly, ask her wait. Then a few days later, you take your bath lah, see if she sleeps.
Grumpus
Same lah, my girl oso climbs into our bed! As they get more mobile, they walk everywhere. My #1 wakes up crying often last time oso. We couldnt' figure out why. Tats why for #2, hb so scared gotta share bed! Elliot needs pple to pat then can sleep hor... my maid does it. Hee...
mylife/ grumpus
Errr... btw, I had a tough time training my girl to sleep on her own.. meaning I say night night and leave the room, she learn to sleep. She was doing fine... Then ah, 1 week I was out, din put her to bed... my hb spoilt everything!!!!!!!!! He stayed in the room with her until she fell asleep.... end up I am like the bad fella retraining her again after tat!
I guess we all love to hug and smell our kids when sleeping, and look at their angelic faces! Hoho... But I realised being SAHM is quite siong, by night time, our energy drained liao. We need a good night's sleep lor. So unless our kids can sleep well on our beds, otherwise we end up frustrated and tired in the am. Happy mommy happy baby. I oso wan to sleep with them, but I oso know by am, I will be grumpy mommy liao.