(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Birthday Bash cum X'mas party*
Date: 13 Dec (Sunday)
Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Go Go Bambini, http://www.gogobambini.com/ (Dempsey Rd)

Confirmed list:
<font color="ff0000">1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden) (PAID)</font>
2) kam - 2A + 2K (Hao Re)
3) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun)
4) chaye - 2A + 2K (Tate)
5) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien)
<font color="ff0000">6) cherylkjh - 2A + 1K (Vernon)(PAID)</font>
<font color="ff0000">7) Dorothy - 2A + 2K (Gervaise)(PAID)</font>
8) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
<font color="ff0000">9) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen) (PAID)</font>
10) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden)
<font color="ff0000">11) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander) (PAID)</font>
12) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin)
13) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin)
<font color="ff0000">14) elmo_78 - 2A + 1K (Amanda)(PAID)</font>
15) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall)
<font color="ff0000">16) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie) (PAID)</font>
17) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa)
18) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
19) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick)
20) VioletIce - 2A + 1K (Ian)
21) Icy - 2A + 1K (Xavier)
<font color="ff0000">22) Tracylazy - 2A + 1K (Sylvia) (PAID)</font>
<font color="0000ff">23) eNrmum - 2A + 2K??</font>
<font color="0000ff">24) Jess - 2A + 1K (Javier)</font>

Yet to confirm:
1) Shannonbaby

Cannot confirm now:
1) superbee
2) mcfluffy

Payment:
Premium Package at $475 for 15 kids. Additional Kid is $25. Baby below 1 year old is free. Adults are also free.

<font color="ff0000">*We got 24 toddlers as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 9kids) = $700 (Total).
1 pax pay abt $29.17. In additional muz also pay the cake &amp; goodies bag after they have finalised the cost.
(Mummies, pls pay $15 (deposit) to grumpus by fri. DBS Savings Plus 065-5-010231 or UOB 104-372-379-6). Each mummy shld be paying a total of abt $40 for this party which include cake &amp; goodies bag.</font>

Confirmed list:
<font color="ff0000">1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden) (PAID)</font>
2) kam - 2A + 2K (Hao Re)
<font color="ff0000">3) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun) (PAID)</font>
4) chaye - 2A + 2K (Tate)
5) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien)
<font color="ff0000">6) cherylkjh - 2A + 1K (Vernon)(PAID)
7) Dorothy - 2A + 2K (Gervaise)(PAID)</font>
8) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
<font color="ff0000">9) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen) (PAID)</font>
10) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden)
<font color="ff0000">11) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander) (PAID)</font>
12) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin)
13) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin)
<font color="ff0000">14) elmo_78 - 2A + 1K (Amanda)(PAID)</font>
15) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall)
<font color="ff0000">16) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie) (PAID)</font>
17) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa)
18) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
19) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick)
20) VioletIce - 2A + 1K (Ian)
21) Icy - 2A + 1K (Xavier)
<font color="ff0000">22) Tracylazy - 2A + 1K (Sylvia) (PAID)</font>
<font color="0000ff">23) eNrmum - 2A + 2K?? (Eddric)
24) Jess - 2A + 1K (Javier)
25) Mom2nat - 2A + 2K?? (Elliot)</font>

Yet to confirm:
1) Shannonbaby

Cannot confirm now:
1) superbee
2) mcfluffy

Payment:
Premium Package at $475 for 15 kids. Additional Kid is $25. Baby below 1 year old is free. Adults are also free.

<font color="ff0000">*We got 24 toddlers as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 9kids) = $700 (Total).
1 pax pay abt $29.17. In additional muz also pay the cake &amp; goodies bag after they have finalised the cost.
(Mummies, pls pay $15 (deposit) to grumpus by fri. DBS Savings Plus 065-5-010231 or UOB 104-372-379-6). Each mummy shld be paying a total of abt $40 for this party which include cake &amp; goodies bag.</font>

Kam
Thanks... i will pay Grumpus tonite
happy.gif

Hi mummies!

Finally have some time to come in before I start my post natal massage. My boy is fussing from 2am until now then fall asleep. Its so tiring for me.

Dont think I am able to join in the xmas bash as hb dont really want to go n I cant possible handle 2 kids on my own. But if any chance that I can persuade him, can I join in last min or maybe I will drop by at gogobambini with my gal on that sun if my dear hb decides to drive us out.
I cant wait to get out of the house. Its a tiring n stressful confinement and my gal is getting bored staying at home in weekends with us.

grumpus,

Sorry ah, can't do IB until I find the IB token or if I pass by any ATM, which could be next week. But I confirm coming :)

kam
do you find meiyun forgetting to do some stuff even when you have told her so?
she used to wiped my dusty tv in my boy's playroom. then nowadays she never. i need to spotcheck her work then i will realised she missed some spots here and there.

grumpus,

ya like pixie said if last min cannot attend like sick, bb sick etc how? the deposit u paid is 50% of $475 izit? i supposed no refund. The balance amount will be paid up (based on actual no. of pax/toddler on actual day)??

pixie,
Don't know leh. I never checked and never asked her to do anything. She does what she wants to do. I think it's like that lor, no one will clean your house better than yourself.

steph, janbb, grumpus, all

my suggestion is, those who are keen, pay 50% now (aka $15). on the actual day itself, get someone to settle the rest of the payment 1 shot.

afterwhich, return home liao:-
1. calculate total amount spent, divide by no. of K + A attended.

-those who paid 50% previously but never attend: refund the $$
-those who did not pay 50% in the first place but attended anyway: ask them for 100%
-those who paid 50% previously and attended the bash: pay up the balance

but hor, must based on the good will that those keen to go must go. dont say last min dont go coz it will affect how much the rest of the mummies pay. lesser mummies attend, more each mummies who attended mus pay

errr
makes sense?

kam
i told her mus do A, B, C, D etc
so she will do A-D...then 1 week miss B, another week miss D etc etc...this pattern will come out one...i only have few specific jobs for her, mainly about my boy's room. the rest i oso dun care leh

pixie,
Oh, you go 3 hours only. Mine 4 hours cos ironing already 1 hour. From day 1, I never told her what to do, she suggested to me what she should do :)

Mom2nat,
Got your PM. Sorry was busy juz now. Thks steph to put u in the list ;)
.................................................................................................
Those mummies that wish to bring 2 kids that is older. Pls let us know whether you will like to include them in the party or not.

This is the info given by gogobambini:
i) If yes, u will need to pay 2 share.
ii) If not, u will need to pay ONLY their entrance fee as below.

Children 2-11 years: $15 for unlimited play
Children <2 years: $5 for unlimited play
Adults &amp; Babies <1 year: FREE
..................................................................................................
Pixie &amp; grumpus,
Rem that there is a deadline to submit the full list to gogo bambini right? Is it 7 Dec??

Why not we juz based on the list on 7 dec &amp; split the cost including cost of cake &amp; goodies bag? Like that more or less know the full payment. Either we prepare actual amount to pay or do transfer to grumpus? Then pixie will claim the full amount of the cake from grumpus at the end of the day.

Re: No-Turn up
We shld see the response on actual day. If too many plp (i.e 5 or above) fly plane, is fair that there won't be a refund of $15. Cos' the lesser mummy mean the more $$ mummy got to pay. If only 1 or 2 can't turn up, we will just adjust the total amt accordingly. They will still get the goodies bag since already cater them.

What do you think?

steph,
i paid the deposit is 50% of $475. I'm not sure if the actual amt on the day is based on actual no. that turned up or the no. that we confirmed with them on 7th Dec. I guess could be the no. given on 7th Dec bah since they prepared all the food etc for that no.?

pixie,
i will be settling the payment on the actual day since all the mummies have already set me up on IB.

RE yr suggestion:
-those who paid 50% previously but never attend: refund the $$
<font color="0000ff">agree if all other mummies agree</font>
-those who did not pay 50% in the first place but attended anyway: ask them for 100%
<font color="0000ff">for those who turn up last min actually they only need to pay admission fee and can get in already. But they will not have food and prize prepared for them. Is it still fair to ask them pay 100%?</font>
-those who paid 50% previously and attended the bash: pay up the balance

<font color="ff0000">Confirmed list:
1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden) (PAID)
2) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun) (PAID)
3) cherylkjh - 2A + 1K (Vernon)(PAID)
4) Dorothy - 2A + 2K (Gervaise)(PAID)
5) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen) (PAID)
6) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander) (PAID)
7) elmo_78 - 2A + 1K (Amanda)(PAID)
8) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie) (PAID)
9) Tracylazy - 2A + 1K (Sylvia) (PAID)</font>

<font color="aa00aa">(Onz but not Paid Yet)
1) kam - 2A + 2K (Hao Re)
2) chaye - 2A + 2K (Tate)
3) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien)
4) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
5) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden)
6) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin)
7) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin)
8) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall)
9) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa)
10) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
11) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick)
12) VioletIce - 2A + 1K (Ian)
13) Icy - 2A + 1K (Xavier)
14) eNrmum - 2A + 2K?? (Eddric)
15) Jess - 2A + 1K (Javier)
16) Mom2nat - 2A + 2K?? (Elliot) </font>

Cannot confirm now:
1) superbee
2) mcfluffy
3) Shannonbaby

Payment:

<font color="ff0000">*We got 25 toddlers as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 10kids) = $725 (Total).
1 pax pay abt $29. In additional muz also pay the cake &amp; goodies bag after they have finalised the cost.

janbb
oh yah hor, i forgot 7dec must give full list.
ok from 7dec's full list, we know the balance to pay, then all trf to grumpus asap. i doubt during the party, all so bz playing and having fun, can remember to give the $$ to grumpus or grumpus can remember to collect $$ or not coz paiseh to ask $$ from mummies oso rite...
we do trf then, easier. since almost everyone can trf $$ nowadays :)

grumpus.... I transferred $15 to you.

To Account DBS Savings Plus
065-5-010231 Grumpus
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2548271355
Pls check thanks!

Re:Food at Birthday Bash
Saw that the food offered at the bash includes hotdogs, fries and nuggets. My son has not tried any of the food before. Hmmm....wonder do they provide alternatives?

<font color="ff0000">Confirmed list:
1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden) (PAID)
2) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun) (PAID)
5) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen) (PAID)
6) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander) (PAID)
8) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie) (PAID)
9) Tracylazy - 2A + 1K (Sylvia) (PAID)
10) Icy - 2A + 1K (Xavier) (Paid)</font>

<font color="aa00aa">(Onz but not Paid Yet)
3) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien)
4) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
5) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden)
6) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin)
7) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin)
8) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall)
9) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa)
10) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
11) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick)
12) VioletIce - 2A + 1K (Ian)
13) eNrmum - 2A + 2K?? (Eddric)
14) Jess - 2A + 1K (Javier)
15) Mom2nat - 2A + 2K?? (Elliot) </font>

Cannot confirm now:
1) superbee
2) mcfluffy
3) Shannonbaby

Payment:

<font color="ff0000">*We got 25 toddlers as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 10kids) = $725 (Total).
1 pax pay abt $29. In additional muz also pay the cake &amp; goodies bag after they have finalised the cost.

mandy
start letting him try!
happy.gif
heehee..
my boy eats almost everything we eat nw... if those not so healty one, we just let him have a taste of it... small little bit....

Today is Fri the 13th !!!

Early in the morning hubby make me angry...

Then come to office, my PC is moving slow &amp; hang so many times the whole morning. Call ITD, transfer me here to there... so angry...Phew, really make me very pissed mood today...

Mandy,
You can bring your own lunch? And let your son try a bit of the party food? Come on, it's a party for them after all, relax a bit leh :)

Think their website said can provide vegetarian food. Think tongtong need this. Can ask for the menu for vegetarian. Who else needs vegetarian? food.

stay cool janbb....TGIF liow...relax ah
eh..why yr hb did to make u angry...kaypoh me:p

...today no mood to work &amp; office very few pple ard...some clear leave, MIA (gone fishing), meeting etc.

Hey anyone heard of this company 'SI Studio' before? They called and said giving FREE studio shots at no charges no need to pay anything wor. Ask them why so good they say coz they using this as advertising, let people try for free and hope they can do word of mouth ad for them. Dunno real or not leh how arh?
The studio shoot is about 2.5-3hrs le &amp; including professional makeup+clothing for u &amp; your spouse, kids no need make up. U will get soft copies in CD back for the session too.

steph
dunno true or not? coz i kena such calls before...and wanted us to go down to do all these...in the end i googled, and realised a lot of ppl duped and they changed sales tatic...so we never turned up.
cant remember the studio name. but using same tatic as your post

Re : Food

Probably bringing his usual lunch and maybe let him try abit of the food. :p

Kam,
DOnt forget our date for the SSO Concert :p We are sitting next to each other.

Steph,
My hubby is such an impatient driver... Though raining this morning, he still cut the lane here &amp; there.. other car cut in front of him... he will horn. I really hate it. I even warn him before dun ever horn at other car near the road turning to my building. It may be Minster, PS or other bosses.
Best part, he also angry that I nag nag nag when he horn horn horn!!! I feel that is very rude to horn at people. He said "I'm not driver, so clever, i take over the wheel." Make me super pissed!!

Wow got such nice things...FREE photoshoot?? They got a proper licensed photo studio or not or those home base kind? A bit risky cos' not established. Find out more background first. Heehee, kia si mummy no 1 here!!!

janbb
no worries, my hb drives recklessly too like your hb. he goes 120 norm when we are all in de car *roll eyes* then he will suddenly swerve to cut lane kind, making us behind jerk left/right etc. i very angry oso. he'll say "coz i want to overtake the slow lorry". cannot wait behind meh??!!

where you work got minister one ah? fwahhhhhhhhh

Today is Kimura Takuya's birthday! Hahahaaha... Miss him leh...

Today my hubby siao. I woke up @ 6+am coz #2 cried and realised he already left home for work!!! He starts work @9am leh. Crazy... He said must finish work before our cruise trip next wk...

Janbb,
My hubby also likes to turn sharply at corners until I need to hold on to the door handle. He will say I very exaggerating... But even his own bro said he drift very fierce!

krystle
^5 leh. my hb starts work at 8.30 or 9, cant remb, he will set off at 615am - 630am everyday. sometimes he will grumble he late liao. wtf??!! late at 6.30am??!! bae tahan him.

Steph,
I heard of such studio, not sur eif they are the same one. Bu they will hard sell you after the photo sessions for more photos developed, album and etc.. so if u can insist that you don't want anything then u can go ahead. :D

Grumpus,

I have transfer to your DBS saving a/c.

To Account DBS Savings Plus
065-5-010231 grumpus
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2548395900

Thanks

JanBB/pixie/krsytle,

Hehe, I am also a very impatient and reckless-ish driver :p I cut lane here and there, and I buey tahan to follow a slow driver, I seldom horn, but I horn more when I am not in good mood :) Aiyoh, driving really makes people impatient one leh. That's why I HATE driving, but no choice woh. When my hubby drives, I try my very best to not to give any comment, not to tell him this and that, just let him be, and if really something I have to tell him, I do it after we stop and leave the car. Yes, driver HATES to listen comment from the other (me too!).

Mandy,
Was going to ask you about the Baby Proms! But I forgot which day I am going, thought dig out the ticket first then ask you :)

December very busy for me leh - Baby Proms, Birthday Bash, Thomas show......

Grumpus,
Transferred $15 via ATM today. Ref No. 3138 @ 11:00 hrs.

Re: Constipation
Sorri, very slow in catching up posts. I'll usually give my boy "wu gu mi" (five grain rice??) and the next day he'll give me soft poo...heehee.

Re: Stained undies
Using detergent alone won't remove the stains. Before washing, rub salt into the stains (salt is used to remove blood stains and red wine stains), repeat if stains have been left for too long then wash with detergent as usual.

Re: SSO babies prom
I'm going to on 12 Dec 12:15pm concert. Same as you gals?? Kam, if I see you I'll come and introduce myself ok? That weekend will be super busy, sat got concert and sun we have the birthday bash.

krystle
coz he say, must reach work early else cannot knock off on time to visit our boy.
ok lor, i forgive him for this.

<font color="0000ff">Confirmed list:</font>
1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden)(PAID)
2) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun)(PAID)
5) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen)(PAID)
6) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander)(PAID)
8) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie)(PAID)
9) Tracylazy - 2A + 1K (Sylvia)(PAID)
10) Icy - 2A + 1K (Xavier) (Paid)(PAID)
11) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien)(PAID)
12) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin)(PAID)
13) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa)(PAID)
14) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall)(PAID)

<font color="ff0000">Onz but not Paid Yet</font>
3) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
4) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden)
5) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin)
6) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
7) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick)
8) VioletIce - 2A + 1K (Ian)
9) eNrmum - 2A + 2K?? (Eddric)
10) Jess - 2A + 1K (Javier)
11) Mom2nat - 2A + 2K?? (Elliot)

Cannot confirm now:
1) superbee
2) mcfluffy
3) Shannonbaby

Payment:

*We got 25 toddlers as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 10kids) = $725 (Total).
(Mummies, pls pay $15 (deposit) to grumpus by fri. DBS Savings Plus 065-5-010231 or UOB 104-372-379-6). Each mummy shld be paying a total of abt $40 for this party which include cake &amp; goodies bag.

Back