(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs


Can some kind mummy pls forward me mei's contact list again cos my PC crashed and I lost all my emails..

Kam Sia!!
 
mcfluffy,

You can pop by if you can make it, and just pay the $15 admission fee. But no food and 'prize' will be prepared for Celeste lor...
You can still join in the fun and play at the playscape
 
Kam,
haha i asked the same qn!!
They said they will let them play for awhile only.
If too long they will have to charge the $15 admission fee.
Anyway they said usually after 2 hrs the kids will be quite tired already
 
Grumpus,
If can still play a bit longer, then it's enough lah. Cos wants to tire my boy out totally, so he'll KO during the car ride home and have a loooooong nap!

I PM you the list in a few seconds!
 
Today is "big auntie" day ah?? Mine also reported this morning...sianz...woke up in the middle of the night cos of migraine and morning see "red" already...hahaha!

EVERYONE ATTENDING BIRTHDAY BASH - PLS REMEMBER TO BRING SOCKS FOR THE TOTS AND YOURSELF (if you are entering playscape area).
I shout so loud, am I right? I saw it in their website that socks are complusory...

Thanks Grumpus. Will transfer $$ and let you know.
 
Yvonne,

YES YES, MUST BRING SOCKS FOR YR KID AND ADULT WHO WILL BE ENTERTING PLAYSCAPE.
Otherwise they make you buy from them $3 per pair
 
wah ok thanks for the FYI leh


help........any recommendation for a central place, any cuisine, good for big group of ppl kind of restaurant??!!
 
luca
yes for me lah. i drink cold water, my stomach gets more crampy...cold contracts so once your womb contracts then you got cramps. but then again, the cold water pass all the way down your tract oredi cooled down liao (if you get what i mean). so maybe psychological more?


hmmm wheres kitsune? popped liao isit
 
Luca,
Depending on your body/health. For me, I eat everything, no problem :) Yes, some ladies cannot eat cold (cooling) stuff - ice, watermelon, green beans, etc. They will get heavier menses and sometimes cramps.
 
wow pixel what happen ....

eh ... I believe dun drink too much grass jelly .... will come alot .... but i still drink cold water when i have menses
 
i tink menses period best to avoid cool stuff. las mth, my menses v late, come onli on 42th day, before that i was eating a slic of pineapple daily... then the menses reali heavy flow till i feel weak..
 
last 2 mths my menses is the worst i ever had .... 1 hr change one pad ... all full very full heavy pad ... somemore i use night use ... then 2 days mc .... cos got worse ... everyday change change wash panties .... mc tat time when Dearie n TT left ... I feel that the flow is coming .... so I sit up wanting to go toilet the moment i know is I kanna bedsheet all these le .... a pool of blood!!!
 
aqua,
oh ya ya, i forgot that our tods won't actually be 2 yet...duh...

mcfluffy,
so u can join us and pay $5 admission only.
 
grumpus, so strange, how come we paid for the party liao but still want the tods to pay the $5 if they want to continue playing. they really wanna make $$ lor!
 
tongtong i think during confinement I oso not tat much ... this is the worst ... I scare leh ... my hubby say i look pale ....
 
Kam,
No, my boy is not easy to handle. Must be carried at all times. Carried to feed milk, carried for comfort, carried to put him to sleep, carried to play with him... You know what. I think I strained my back shoulder due to extensive carrying. Very pain.. Every night paste Salonpas also no use. I just carried him for 1 hr and managed to put him to sleep. For this 1 hr, feed water, change him (coz diaper heavy and he is not happy), change his clothes (cos a bit wet and he is not happy)... Soooo tiring.
 
tong tong,
ya lor i also tot since we already paid for the party, continuing playing shd be free lor...
like u say really out to make $$
 
QQ,
have to be careful and take care of yrself leh..last time my mum menses always so heavy also until she anemic leh...
everytime menses come only she have to take iron pills...

did u go gynae and check? my mum menses so heavy is cos of fibroids leh...
 
Grumpus,
Thanks for paying the deposit for us first. Will TT tonight and inform here to you. Must bring socks for adults too? Hmmm... Ok... Got to dig out coz seldom wear.

QQ,
1 hr per pad. That's heavy. Sounds weird.. got see doc and check or not?

I am ok to drink cold drinks during menses (I must drink cold drink every day if not will die!!!). That's why during confinement, I very 痛苦. Must steal any oppportunity to slip 1 or 2 mouth. Just imagine, I was drooling to see my 4 yr old nephew drinking his Ribena and nearly want to fight with him!!! Hahahaha...
 
luca
pic of the eye tape:
3236459.jpg
 
chaye
wahhhhhh!! then hor, my next qn is, got any job opening you know for a secretary? my fren is looking for a secretarial job
 
pixie,
thanks for the pic. bo see this at the daiso at SSS leh.

i wear disposable panty when i got menses, save the trouble of scrubbing if stained. hehe lazy me. :p
 
luca
*clap*clap*
clever
but i cannot find good ones? they are all so scratchy

if my undies stained and cannot washed away even with bleach, i just throw away lor
 
pixie
my asst just left and no replacement leh.. wat do u think leh ?
sad.gif


but when things pick up a little I will tell my boss I would start to hire an asst again
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
but duno when la...
 
Oh QQ
you are like me leh.. I was like tat for many mths and finally my gynae put me on pill.. now is under controlled. if not every time very paiseh got to check every now and then one.. once stand up I can feel the gravity force on the clots immediately .. aiyo very inconvenient la. I even hv to resort to sleeping on plastic sheet cos I always "wet" the bed
sad.gif
Cant sleep well at nite at all cos got to wake up 2 times to change and it's all soaked and dripping !!! NO JOKE

It is that scary.... yucks !
 
no need la I'm ok with asst's level de.. "O revel" also can hehehe but nowadays cant find O level le la.. all at least a poly dip
 
pixel i heard there is hush puppies de leh .. can wash at least twice .... not so bad leh.

SSS is sembawang shopping centre har ?
 
Hi mummies,
I just back from HK yesterday evening. Let me catch up with the posts.. seemed like some actions need to be done for the XMas bash. :D
 


Chaye .... ya loh i slept on TT's changing plastic mat LOL ....ya no joke ..... very troublesome ... I went to GP and was on pill so now quite ok.

Chaye u hiring har let me now leh hahah i wanna leave my job leh hahaha
 

Back
Top