(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

steph,
XXL for overnight use only. Day time he is still using XL (though a bit tight). Ya, guess he is big size. That's why I keep thinking he would start bully me very soon, when he is bigger/taller than me :)
 


kam,
HR wont bully u de cos he's so 'dong shi' le. My Z will bully me cos now he already started to...i have to use cane to discipline (scare) him sometimes. My MIL said Z behaves exactly like my hb when young...very playful & adventures. Hope R wont be like Z, more like me better..slightly better..hehe but i also mischievous when young *duh*
 
Re: Car Seat
Have started to put Jayden behind alone in his car seat and me sitting infront with Hubby. So far so good. Actually i find that when i sit behind with him he tends to whine and try to get my attention at times.
I have even tried driving with him (without hubby) in the back seat. He is very cooperative so far!!!
happy.gif


Step,
I also think your 2 sons look very alike!!1
happy.gif
 
steph,
have u tried sitting in front, since the back seat got limited space with the 2 car seats?

Kam,
when HR is bigger size doesnt mean he will start to bully u mah. :p
 
Hey JanBB,
I think I should be ok to join in the bash too..so that will be 2A+1K (Kendrick)
Have to pay $15 to grumpus by this Friday is it??

I think no need to have the Christmas gift already..that's my view la. Unless everyone really on about it. Cos every kid will have a goodie bag and a fun time together...that's more important bah...
happy.gif
 
Luca,
When he is bigger size, means it's easier for him to bully me :) Of course I hope he continues to be a good boy.

My bedtime routine with him:

I ask - 谁是妈妈的乖宝贝?
He smiles and says sweetly and proudly, pointing to his nose - 晧晧
Then I ask - Can I have a kiss, please?
He gives me a kiss on the lips (and sometimes we do french kissing also, kekeke......)
 
i agree
no need gift exchange. so many mummies, we sure buy some stuff. what if i get a lousy gift, how? very subjective and it breeds resentment. save it lar
 
luca,
yes i tried front seat on/off but usually when both boys behind, i will sit behind in case didi need to drink water/fuss & i need to pick up their toys that Z throw on the floor & he will go...Mummy 拿,开,给,要 etc & will go pointing mummy car, bus, papa 驾车 etc so very ma fan to keep turning my head over to acknowledge their remarks/request.
 
kam
aiyoh then i am not alone. i dunno why, my boy started kissing me on my lips before bedtime, repeatedly, and i will say "guai guai, ok go to sleep". he will snuggle down. then sit up, and start the whole kissing affair again.
although i very happy, but he dont want to sleep leh. dunno issit my mil taught him one?

last weekend, in the middle of the nite, he wakie. then started kissing me repeatedly before wanting to get back to sleep

AIYOHHhhh
 
kam/pixie
same same. Javier now also loves to kiss me. at home after dinner, he will walk to me kiss me. on the bed watch tv, also will kiss me.. such a WET kiss.. haha
happy.gif
 
hihi, everyone, trying to finish the 37 ep TVB DVD set that I bought last weekend before I pop so only checking forum on and off. :p

Already called and expedited cot delivery, will be coming tomorrow. Nagged hubby to clear his 'childcare' leave so he's taking leave tomorrow.
happy.gif


Pixie, ya, between finding another job or finding another house or convincing your hubby about CC. I think finding another job is faster. ;P

Steph, I'm also going to learn to be like you, squeeze between 2 car seats. Already borrowed the maxi cosi car seat bassinet from my friend again. Tom or this weekend, will fit it in and see if I can squeeze in.

Airasia having free tickets promotion. Booked 3 tickets to Penang for Jun10 liao. Haha.
happy.gif
Cannot book for Raelynn cos no passport number. But I think infant ticket is standard price so no issues. Still need to get 1 more ticket for either MIL or maid cos don't think hubby will be keen if just 4 of us travelling, will be a bit siong. :p
 
wah, my boy doesnt kiss like to kiss one leh! when you say kiss me, he will give you his face for you to kiss wor.

Kam, wah french kiss LOL

Bday bash Xmas/bday gift: I'm ok with $15 budget. No problem if we drop this idea too.
 
Birthday Bash cum X'mas party*
Date: 13 Dec (Sunday)
Time: 10.30am - 12.30pm
Venue: Go Go Bambini, http://www.gogobambini.com/ (Dempsey Rd)

Confirmed list:
1) Janbb - 2A + 2K (Jayden)
2) kam - 2A + 2K (Hao Re)
3) tongtong - 2A + 1K (Shaun)
4) chaye - 2A + 2K (Tate)
5) Yvonne(ylim) - 2A + 1K (Brien)
6) cherylkjh - 2A + 1K (Vernon)
7) Dorothy - 2A + 2K (Gervaise)
8) Lynn - 2A + 1K (Rayden)
9) Krystle - 2A + 1K (Issyen)
10) Mandy - 2A + 1K (Jayden)
11) steph - 2A + 2K (Zander)
12) blessed serene - 2A +1K (Benjamin)
13) Jacelyn - 2A + 2K (Javin)
14) elmo_78 - 2A + 1K (Amanda)
15) pixiepixel - 2A + 1K (Xandall)
16) grumpus - 2A + 1K (Lexie)
17) QQ - 2A + 1K (Alyssa)
18) Godsent - 2A + 1C (Evangeline)
19) Hammies - 2A + 1K (Kendrick)

Yet to confirm:
1) Icy
2) Shannonbaby

Cannot confirm now:
1) superbee
2) mcfluffy

Payment:
Premium Package at $475 for 15 kids. Additional Kid is $25. Baby below 1 year old is free. Adults are also free.

<font color="ff0000">*We got 19 toddler as at now which mean $475 + ($25 x 4kids) = $575 (Total).
1 pax pay abt $30.26. In additional muz also pay the cake &amp; goodies bag after they have finalised the cost.
<font size="+1">(Mummies, pls pay $15 (deposit) to grumpus by fri. DBS Savings Plus 065-5-010231 or UOB 104-372-379-6). Each mummy shld be paying a total of abt $40 for this party which include cake &amp; goodies bag.</font> </font>

TASKS for the birthday cum xmas bash:
1) name tag (2 sets): mummy's name/nickname &amp; tod's name => take care by janbb (I manage to get all real name &amp; nick from Mei's contact list.)

2) cake => take care by pixiepixel

3) goodie bag &amp; party wear (i.e hats or whistles?) => take care by elmo_78 (Think we mix the 2 item in a goodies bag? abt $5 per bag)

4) Payment (50% deposit) cum Accountant (To update us on the final cost again) => take care by grumpus

5) Photographer => take care by ylim's hubby


Mummies,
I also agree the Gift Exchange can be taken out since we have goodies bags, shld we juz take it out oki...
 
TongTong,
$15 is not the full sum. Is a 50% deposit. Plus the cake &amp; goodies bag. I guess each mummy got to pay abt $40.

Wonder where is violetice?? Msg her but no response leh...
 
janbb,
hmm...evan just returned from her cruise trip le...cannot be overseas again mah..work?
i also informed (smsed) joyce &amp; angelsky...they will revert here if they keen.
 
tongtong,
OIC. Yup, no more gift exchange. We juz rem to turn up for the party &amp; enjoy ;) No stress ^.^

Steph,
Re: Studio loft
Did u buy all the softcopies? Muz pay $200 without touch up is very exp. The package ($120) only develop 1 super 8R &amp; 4 5R which is too little leh. Got anymore discount if i sign with them?
 
Janbb,
That time I also took with Studioloft. Actually to be honest, I think the lady is average only. :p She did not really humour my girl and seemed a little impatient. Furthermore, because we took family photos, we needed someone to make my girl laugh. So luckily my mum went with us and could handle my girl. Otherwise, the photographer wasn't really very warm towards us.

I would have used Foto-U if not for the fact that my 2 SILs had used them. I didn't want to be with the same with them.

In the end, I chose Studioloft and paid extra for the softcopies. It's actually not very worth it. Last time Foto-U returned softcopy and the price was VERY affordable!
 
janbb,
nope i didn't buy back the soft copies cos i find UP$250 very ex, not $200 le...u mean now got promo ah? But if u find all the shots taken during the session is satisfactory, is still worth to buy it cos additonal print cost $15/5R le.
i took LBS last year got additional 2x5R for every adult (me &amp; hb), so total is 1 x 8R + 6x5R at 20% off cos remb last year we wanna plan for birthday bash for 1YO &amp; mei neg with studioloft to give jan08 babies 20% off if we took up any of their package, so i grab the opportunity loh &amp; save some $
happy.gif
Effective July09, studioloft no longer give extra 5R for every adult for LBS package. But i must warn u cos maryann not very gd with handling customer service (she herself admitted). My hb don't like her impatient service (not pro etc) but we like the shots she took so ok loh.
 
Steph, I got the same feeling when I went for my photoshoot too. Think MaryAnn's impatience showed through the shoot and she was not detailed enough. I didn't really enjoy the experience. She was very warm towards the 'ang moh' family after me though. May not go back for NB shot even though got discount. :p
 
Hi Steph and Pauline,
I share the same sentiments about her as well. He didn't bother to humour my boy who was very uncooperative. That's why I didn't go back ever again.

I took my family picture with Benjamin, he really took a lot of effort to humour my boys. In fact, David also stepped in to help. Seems like the lady photographer is not bad.
 
mcfluffy,
I juz went thru' the foto-u website, i like the pixs taken by wai peng.... and i realise she is my sec classmates...OMG so qiao!!! I gonna ask her to give me discount this time...cheapo mummy, wahaha ;)
 
aiyah my iphone died-ed and i need itunes ver 9 but dont have in my work laptop...and i got restrictions, cannot chin chye install progs in office...so deadlock
muahahahah!! SUPER le. today whole day full of shitz
 
wahhh janbb,
got private disc if we sign together, let me know can?sms me. i wanna try foto-u too but i like david's work
happy.gif
tks!

kitsune,
now they moved to Commonwealth Drive izit?
 
Steph,
u wanna do photoshoot again?? Onz ah!! I hope to do it next mth for J's 2 years old b'day. Last yr dec i was preggy so this plan postponed. Actually I dun really know the photographer (same sch but diff class) but one of my gf is her close fnd, haha...Will text her &amp; check...shhh..
 
janbb,
yes for my #2 1YO cos that time Z did his...must be fair la &amp; also take the opportunity for whole family shot (4pax). After this, no more studioshoot unless strike #3....muahahahah
 
hey I done my fotoshot with Benjamin from Foto U. Yes I would say he really put in a lot a lot of effort to make my boy smile. They moved ? I didnt know. I intend to take again next yr hehehe
 
haiz
45 mins to go...super sianz. can go off liao but cannot. and to think i step in to work at 7am today. PUIZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz
 
I took my maternity shots with benjamin before. He is very patient kind. Recently took family portrait with Wai peng the lady photographer from foto u. She really put in effort to humour my son. Can view the photos in my face book.
 
Pauline,
A bit far but I guess it's bigger and cheaper. Now I'm suppose to organise a mega phototaking session with Davd..Sianz..
Very worried cos my in-laws quite fussy. Last time their family photo, super serious, president photo type(still hanging on the wall). Think they still want to go for this style. No one takes photo like this anymore.
 
re: foto-U

Prior to taking baby's photoshoot, I met up with David from Foto-U before to be my wedding PG. Found that his works are not bad and very nice person, it seems. Benjamin's work and waipeng's work is good too. My sil and bro got them as PGs before too. Besides that, I heard many good comments of Foto-U. Think they are really not bad.
happy.gif


Aiyah.. if only my wedding PG also takes such family fotos, I sure find him back. I like him soooooooo much. Hehehehe.
 
Mcfluffy,
What's ur big event on Saturday? I pray hard that they wouldn't schdeule me to be in charge of anything major towards last week of Term 4..Super sianz cos everyone mood liao. Mine is next Friday afternoon, super sianz..last day of school.
 
mcfluffy
nolah, i unlock my iphone and because its a new OS, the hackware is a bit unstable. need to connect to itunes to revive the phone if you reboot.

its norm :)
 
morning mummies!!

super dusty everywhere: home, office, mrt, streets
my nose is up to 'run' again

report strength pls all
 


Reporting ;)

Pixie aka forum monitress
I will be reporting until next thurs...heehee =)

mummies,
thks for the feedback on foto-u. Think is the most reasonable package that i have source so far.
 

Back
Top