(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

wacoal is still very cheap in bkk now
before i was preggy, i go bkk once a year, and buy so much clothes until suitcase burst kind
now, no go liao so damn sad

<font color="aa00aa">JanBB,</font>

I know what you mean. I think I also cannot be SAHM. Will go mad and might not be able to tolerate the kinda life. Nowadays, my weekdays are more free than weekends. Before having a child, my weekends are so free, now packed with visiting and doing this and that.

How's Jayden now?

grumpus
Oh, long time no chat with you. Does your girl eat well? MIne still battling! Hoho...

Fern
Bring a slowcooker along lor. My fren did tat. Just go supermkt there, buy a few veg. No meat nvm. bring some ikan bilis powder along.

I gg clubmed in Dec, hopefully the variety of food they have will make him happy to eat.
Ay, sometimes I resort to blending pears and apples for Elliot leh! PD told me gotta let him learn to chew, I think is part of some development. He chew lor, chew liao spit! Sigh... he oso gags easily. So leh, I let him try watever lah, watever can make him happy I happy liao. But I notice he can't take too salty or some food, his mouth area will have small red dots. Some allergy lor.

for stagensuch mummies on 9th oct:

HSBC card:
Waraku Japanese Casual Dining
1-for-1 Ice Cake
3045111.gif

(choice of flavour includes Maccha, Raspberry and Choco)
Valid from 3 August till 31 October 2009
Terms and conditions
Valid for a maximum of one complimentary Ice Cake per cardholder, per bill, per table.
kao_drool.gif
kao_drool.gif
kao_drool.gif
kao_drool.gif
kao_drool.gif

pixie, blackbatz,

u guys were talking about Dora &amp; Diego &amp; i was like scratching my head?? *duh* no idea who/what is Diego...did a google search &amp; so Diego is Dora's older cousin! This cartoon showing currently? which channel?

Mom2nat,
Is clubmed expensive? whole family gg (4pax)? Can share how much &amp; which travel agency u book ah? tks
happy.gif

pixie,
U got HSBC card ah? The ice cake is PER table leh unless we sit separate table? Ehh..we need few high chairs for our tods ya!

Steph,
Wanted to msg u more but hp low bat, didn't bring along charger. So better come here &amp; chat ;)

Violetice,
He is better today but temp still 37+. Poor him, taking antibotics which smell sucks. Been monitoring his temp closely cos' more than 38.5 will need neurofen. Sun &amp; mon nite was terrible, hubby &amp; me woke up every hr to check his temp &amp; sponge him. Tired men!! Pray hard that tonite his fever will subside totally &amp; we can slp thru' out.
This is the first time to KK emergency &amp; surprised that the charges is only $80 which covers consultation &amp; so many kind of med. Think Kidslink will def cost more than $100+.

Mcflurry,
Agree, only their sleeping hrs = our "ME" time. But todd at their age nap so little!!! Faint!!

Pixie,
so our lunch will be at Waraku?? ONz ah cos i haven try this before.

steph
got hsbc card. lousy one lar. i only use it for the 1for1 gv movie tickets nia

aiyah 8 mummies share 2 cakes, each take few bites lor. diet a bit muahahahaah

diego and dora showing in nick jr/Nickelodeon channel...if you subscribe to starhub children's group

<font color="aa00aa">JanBB,</font>

37+ still okay, give more water and perhaps by tonight should be fine. You must take care of yourself too. Later he recovered, you fall sick, it's a vicious cycle. Ian took Nerofen before, very effective.

JanBB/Violetice,
Actually being a SAHM takes some getting used to. Maybe when our kiddos were still babies then really can go crazy. But now they're at such an adorable stage (of course also can drive us up the wall lah). Just now when I brought my boy to kiddy palace, their shutters were still down and we were waiting for them to open. My boy gestured to me and pointed to my bag said "key"...hahaha! He wanted me to take out our house key to open the store shutters *LOL*. He will also try to make me laugh by repeating a particular action or behaviour when he knows I like it. So must really treasure this period cos they will only make us vomit blood when they grow older and start arguing with us.

Yvonne,
I agree leh. A lot of time my daughter make me angry at first. Then after she know that I'm angry (because I will scold her or stare at her), she will make some adorable faces or speech (dunno what in the world she is talking about) that is very funny and make me laugh silently instead! At times, when she knows that all the funny faces don't work, she will come and hug me instead. Or very obediently say, "K" as if agreeing to whatever I say. Hehe.

Really very adorable! Next time grow up already, don't know will be so cute or not.

Pasta de Waraku
1-for-1 Stick Cake
3045352.gif

(choice of flavour includes Crape Mille-Feuille, Green Tea Tiramisu and Sweet Potato Montblanc Cheese Cake)
Valid from 3 August 2009 till 31 October 2009
Terms and conditions
Valid for a maximum of one complimentary Stick Cake per cardholder, per bill, per table.

<font color="ff0000">steph and JanBB</font>,
You wanna get a ride from me? I can pick you up from JW if both of you can gather at one place. It's only a 5-10 min drive via the expressway from cck to jw. very easy for me :)

I may or may not join you all for lunch.

pixie,
i just sms-ed u
happy.gif

Yvonne,
Brien so cute! Yes i can't agree more with you on the "treasure this period". I miss Z being a baby when i looked at R!

Fern, apple can cut into very thin slices eg. 1mm thick and about 4-5cm long, 1cm wide. RaeAnne likes to hold the apple slice and bite on it. Since it's very thin, no need to worry that they choke. Even though RaeAnne's molars are not fully erupted, she can still mash the apple with her teeth and swallow. My FIL also ask us to continue mashing the apple but we ignore him cos we know our gal can chew. Once you show them that your kid CAN do it, they will shut up and follow your cue. Now, they cut even bigger slices of fruits than us and let her bite off what she wants.
happy.gif

Mom2Nat,
elliot still battling ah? but ok lah u managed to bring him up from 5th percentile to respectable weight very good liao.
lexie is still the same lor, there will be times when she can and will eat anything and then she goes into phases where she will not eat anything!
unfortunately the phase of eating last like 1-2 wks and the phase of no eating will last like 1-2 months!
there have been days when she's eaten nothing but bread and cheese

kitsune
tok about teeth
that day i told my hb that x's premolars are coming out, my hb looked at me in a weird way.
then my hb ask me noob qn, what is premolar...
then my turn to scratch head. i tot premolars, molars, incisors, canine...dont we all learn that in school??

hmmmmmm
which lead me to wonder what really did my hb studied in school. return to teacher liao

Pixie, haha, ya, my hubby also like that. But ask him what movie, what TV show, which actor, what song he knows almost everything. ;P I thought incisors are same as canine? I also returned some to teacher liao. Hee. ;)

incisors are the front teeth, canine is the dracula teeth, 4 pcs only mah - top left right, bottom left right...

yah. ask my hb what game is this or which hp got that function then he will tell u immediately

Oh ya ya, I know canine is the dracula teeth. Thought incisors is another name for it. Hee.

Duh, if you ask my hubby those questions, he'll give you a blank face. That's why until now, he has never chosen a HP or tech toy for my present. If I want a hp, I must go and choose myself. ;P

Kam,

me &amp; janbb stayed same estate...our block are just walking distance from each other. Are we able to squeeze in yr car? later yr saloon car over-load...hehe...we ok if u ok...we txt(sms) u again. Thanks
happy.gif

steph,
should be ok. HR will be in his car seat in the middle. Then you and JanBB sit each side lor, your boys have to sit on your lap lah, or you can take the front seat :)

<font color="aa00aa">Steph,</font>

The class is an hour long. Need to bring anything in particular? Are we all having lunch together or afterwards you gals going back? If lunching out, I'll need to cook in the morning for Ian.

Vio,

No need anything. After class we having lunch at Waraku Jap restaurant at Central (refer abv archive thread). Ian able to take some outside food (jap)? If not, u can always bring along home cooked food for him &amp; lunch with us
happy.gif

Some tips to make the most of your class:

1. Try and feed your child before coming to class - A Hungry Baby is not a Happy Baby!

2. We usually encourage a one child to one adult ratio. However for the trial, we encourage both parents to come see what we're all about!

3. Kindly no eating or snacking during class - Food distracts children - feed one child and everyone will want to eat too!

4. Breastfeeding - You may breastfeed in class if required. However, we do recommend all feeds to be scheduled before or after the one hour session

5. Please try to come 5 minutes earlier than your scheduled trial - this would ensure a little extra time for you and your child to settle down and warm up to the environment.

6. Your child is encouraged not to wear socks - the early years are all about learning through sensorial experiences and we want them to feel away!

Steph
I gg bintan 5D4N, 4 adults, 2 kids (cos mom and maid gg too). Total $2400, it was 1 for 1 deal, ended early sept. Very good hor.. Hee... I book direct with clubmed.

Grumpus
He went up to abt 11+kg. But he fair fair soft soft kind! hahaha... So pple still see him as small lor. Ay, really still battling. Prob he put on tat time cos he switched from BM to FM.
At least Lexie can have 2 weeks eating kind leh... mine count by meals.

Tongtong
Dun think allergic to salt.. but like hokkien say "kiam"... like I put salt, or soy sauce or some other sauce, cook chicken or pork for ourselves, I scoop some for him.. As he eats, you will see his mouth area gets red dots. So gotta keep cleaning or else "salty" or dirty... Get wat I mean? Hee

Mom2nat,
11+kg quite ok wat! lexie haven't hit 11kg yet i think. 18 months weigh that time only 9.8kg
elliot only LOOK fair fair soft soft, but i think he must be quite tough...

Fern
think u need to be more relax regard ur son food intake? since they are going to be 2 soon. it is better to let them eat other food. not say junk food or fast food... our normal adult home cook food is ok too.....

recently vernon wan to self feed. when i dun let him, he refused to eat.... bo bian. have to let him self feed.. but heng, i can see the improvement in him.... vernon prefer rice. so he will have rice with soup plus abit of carrot and meat or egg sometimes... if outside we will try to order some food that is ok for him to eat like jap food or tonic soup and rice.

Cheryal

Point taken.. Aiyo.. actually I already very relaxed liao.. Today even tried baked cot fish in cheese sauce. Made my own following some recipe book. He also dont want mean dont want.. Headahce. It seems new dish he also take some time to adapt to it. Old dish also eat till sian. Bread also dont want.. Usually if got bread and biscuits he will eat but not today. Very disappointing that I went all the troble to cook and yet like that.. Argz.. Hope today will have a better dat as I try something else lor.

Will try to order some outside food.. Soup-py stuff should be ok. maybe can rinse off with warm water lor.

3046856.jpg

FInally managed to upload this pic of Elias at 20 months.. He hasnt been eating well lately and fussing in his food.. At 12 KG now.. That's why not as chubby as before anymore.. lol.

steph,
i got a email frm stage and such stating im still on a waiting list leh. anyway, i will call them up to confirm again later in the morning.
happy.gif

violetice,
all of us are going without the hubbies. :p janbb and steph are lucky, can get free ride from Kam.
i'm takin mrt frm sembawang, how abt u, u r in my area also rite, and mandy or issit cheryl instead?

morning all,

today my last day of work! den i m on ML liao. going to R&amp;R today since there's nothing much i can do haha

mylvera,
all the best! have a smooth delivery tmrw.
ya, take the opportunity to put yr legs up today. after tmrw it'll be a long time b4 u can do that again :p

mom2nat
I think Xavier speak rojak now.. Hokkien, Chinese, English and sometimes Japanese 1-2 words.. even Malay!! 1, 2 , 3, 4 speak in chinese, then 5 become english.. Think he is totally confused, fil talk to him in hokkien, mil sometimes chinese sometimes hokkien, sometimes malay words. Maybe that why he will speak up later.

mcfluffy
Other than NO, Xavier also like to cover his face with his hands if he don't want something. Recently, he like to push away the food that he don't like.. the food on the spoon will spill on the floor. I smack his hand real hard and told him cannot push away, wasted food is not good... later his future wife ugly.. hahahaha

RE:Food for toddler
After Xavier turn 1 yr or so.. I become more relax, he have a bit of ezcema, but i will let him take some adult food as long as there is no artificial preservative inside. He enjoys the food lots more. It is true that sometimes he become more fussy, but over 1 to 2 meal with some coaxing, he will take his normal porridge back at home.

Mandy,

we going for trial at Central (Eu Tong Sen Street) , not sengkang leh! or meant to mean meet at sengkang then to Clarke Quay MRT?

pixie, kam, janbb, violetIce, mandy, luca &amp; grumpus,
Remb to reach there 5-10mins early to let our tods warm-up at a new enviroment k
happy.gif

Kam,
So sweet of u to offer us a ride ;) U got our h/p no.? I PM u later oki. Thks ;p

Violetice,
No, didn't incl hubby this round cos is weekday &amp; see so many mummies gonna do the "ONE MAN SHOW", i wanna try too, hahaha ;p First time bring J out alone leh, so excited. Yup, we intend to have lunch if our todd guai guai. U join us oki. If not, u all take 1 day lve a bit wasted rite?

Steph,
Thks for replying Kam for me. Maybe we try to take train back ourselves if Kam is not joining lunch? Want to try to bring J to take public transport leh cos seldom got chance, heehee.

mylvera,
Jia You!! Tmr is your how many weeks liao? Scheduled csection tmr? thot the next to pop is jacelyn but u are faster than her?? We will wait for your good news ;)

mylvera
have a smooth delivery &amp; happy bonding time with your darlings!
happy.gif

my girl speech development
last wk my aunty was asking my girl to call "Ah Yi" and my girl replied her "Ah..... I don't know!"
happy.gif
She also start to ask questions like "Where's Daddy?" when she didn't see hubby home yet. I am amazed by the sentences that she can say now. So i tell hubby better watch what we say to her cos she really learn fast.

mandy
you stay where?? sengkang?? really??
can we meet 930 or so?? rubberband time a bit, by then reach there oredi 10am-10.15am, just nice to warm up as per mdm steph's instructions leh

steph
mandy i think is trying to say me and her meet at sengkang and take NEL down to clarke quay to central. heehee

Back