(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

janbb,
think u will find julia gabriel better :p
especially if u go to the evans road outlet.

busy buddies teachers are all filipino
 


I like JG too..my gal is attending the weekend class nw since I am too busy to bring her to the weekdays class these days.
Agree that the teachers are good!
 
grumpus,
Thot JG only at Forum? u mean got other branch?
Thks for the feedback ;) Will check with my hubby whether shld try JG first instead.
 
mandy / luca,

Called Gracekids. They are checking if we can have the private trial class for Ryhthm in Me next Sat. $45 for the trial class. Sat 11.30am. Min 6 babies. If we don't have 6 to start the private clas, then can join the on-going class on Sat 2.30pm (can even start this week). Will keep you update, k!
 
grumpus: $40 for trial class is not worth it (my personal view). I thought it was $10 so I and the mystery pregnant mummy went. After the trial, they asked us to pay $40 per person, I said NO coz if I knew it's $40 for this trial class I won't go. I asked the office in charge to call me back but they never call, so in the end, both of us got the trial for free. I mean I would have paid for it if I found it was good and money for money. If they charge too much for what they provide, I don't think so.
I have been bringing my girl to many classes, but only this class I really don't like and the trial class is also the most expensive among all. Hehehe.
 
Pixie, haha, she's still adjusting lor. Got initiative but do wrong things. Tell her when she do wrongly, sometimes she cries. Alamak, never even raise voice or scold, just use different tone hor. :p She does try to bond with RaeAnne but my gal too sticky to me. Somemore she got constipation since she came to Singapore, everyday tell me her poo poo problem. Let her eat prunes, papaya, apples, laxative from TCM, still no use. :p

Trying to teach her how to cook but it's not easy cos I'm not a good cook. Eg. you know I can't really fry rice mah. This afternoon, FIL going to fry rice cos yesterday left a lot of rice. Want to keep her there to learn, he also not willing. With my big tummy and no car, I can't be dropping RaeAnne off at ILs place and sending my maid somewhere else to learn cooking right? But as long as the maid is not independent (can't cook without supervision, can't feed RaeAnne alone), I can't bring RaeAnne back home after playgroup cos I can't manage cooking for RaeAnne, feeding her, bathing her and still have time to cook my own lunch and eat lunch mah. Vicious cycle. Sian. Today, my friend in the east wanted to meet me for a belated birthday treat also cannot go out to enjoy.

Lots more posts about my maid at my blog www.anewpiggy.blogspot.com, don't want to bore those mummies with no maids. :p
 
Pixie
Both. Little hair and oso high forehead.
See the photos... he prob got tat from daddy lor.
2801869.jpg
2801870.jpg


grumpus / blessedbaby
Actually, so far I like GUG and JG best leh. The teachers really enthusiastic kind. My #1 loved it lor. But costly, now #2 duno wan to send or not leh.
 
kitsune
got initiative is one of the best sought after assets in maid so you very the heng. lets just hope she keep up this "spirit". just guide her lor. anyway they dunno a lot of things...

why not cook same lunch for everyone? when im alone with xandall, i'll cook 1 lunch and i'll feed him, let him watch some dvds while i quickly gobble my share.
aye, tough to juggle so many things but thats the power of SAHMs hor
 
aiyah taken during the diaper-less period trying to potty train him mah
free show for all

wait all kena "zhen yen" aka needle eyes
 
Pixie
Nat doesn't have high forehead, but got "kok tau"... I think your boy has both!!
Ay, you show his didi, later pple download his photo leh!! You dunno who's reading in the forum!!

This was Nat... miss her as a baby...
2802369.jpg
 
ask u all hor, heard about atos wellness at the adelphi?

1 time Full body massage+scrub+steam bath for 2 hours, at $58, issit ok??
 
aiyo pixie, u creating a big commotion amongst the mommies re xandall's bird bird...
u better censor the photo put one black square there...hahaha
 
sorry mummies, i tried editing the post but cannot liao leh


bird bird only, nevermind lah
grow up liao put his bird bird pic there then i will mind hurhur

see his pic i so sad. last time still got drink milk, still got tum tum. now no tum tum liao coz still dont want to drink milk/milo/soy bean/etc etc
 
tongtong
about your qn hor, i heard of the place but never tried their services before. but i think the price is reasonable enuff
 
Kam,

As for his height is 60th percentile. So i presume is still ok rite. Maybe both me and HB also the petite type one. As for eating, he can eat well... So i am not worried as long as he is healthy.
 
Kam,
For the GraceKids "Ryhthm in Me" next Sat, 11.30am, is the location you are arranging @ Great World City?
You sure you can attend? Thought you going to due soon... Not worry that you might pop?

Pixie,
Paiseh to see your boy 'half naked" photo. Will you show him when he grows up??? Hahhaa..

Jocelyn,
Your boy is indeed light-weight for his age. But from photo, he looks ok leh. My girl now is 11kg+ but if you look at her, you will find her skinny...
 
krystle
i have lots of birdy shots coz he was diaper-less in first half of July. more to come when potty training him. cannot say coz got birdy then dont take pics of him rite heehee
sure i will show him when he grows up.

anyway birdy shot nevermind lar. so common. so mummies dun have to be excited about it heehee
 
Pixie,
I think I only have less than 5 pics of my girl naked (all taken when she was 6mths during bathing). Scared she will hate me when she grows up. Hahahaha.
 
Jacelyn,
OIC. Yes, as long as he is healthy, no worries.

Krsytle,
Yes, think it's Great World City. My hubby will go with us mah, so he will be the one running around with my boy. Yes, will due around then, never mind what, if really happen then, just drive to TMC lor :)

Pixie,
My hubby likes to take naked photos of Hao Re. He took a lot of zoom-in shots at my boy's birdy also. But those I will only allow him to keep as soft copies, cannot print out and cannot share with others.
 
Kam,
You are really very steady!
happy.gif
I think I am still shelfing my plans and will start my girl on classes later after I deliver...
 
luca,
I don't know leh. I asked him why? Then he asked me back - why not? Then I don't know how to answer him :-( For monitoring the growing of the important "part"?????
 
kam, i never take his private part too, other tahn catching them when he was naked after bath or in shower nia. hehe

massage: ok! i took up the $58 offer hehe. cant wait to go!! my right nneck/shoulder aching since long liao
 
Pixie, true, I know. That's why I keep teaching her again and again lor. But must still try and remember and learn. Yesterday, she even dropped the bamboo pole on me. Luckily I was examining the washing machine so it only hit my shoulder, not my head. Sigh.
 
Kam,
ic, i dun tink i will purposely take pic of my boys' birdy lar, feels weird, if u noe wat i mean :p

krystle,
is ur 2nd pregnancy draining ur energy out?
 
krystle,
Yes, I am still strong and very energetic. People said if don't look at my tummy, no one would guess that I am pregnant :)

Luca,
Ya lor, I feel very weird too. But my hubby said ok leh.
 
Kam,
*shrug* men..

pixie,
ya, but i feel some things are still best kept private hehe
happy.gif
just like we dun take pics of our private parts??
 
1 good news haah my ILs will not come back till duno when haha :p my hb say to tell them not to come back till i deliver den when i back from hospital ask them to rest at home till 2 mths later (cos we intend to ask CL to stay for 2 mths).
 



Back
Top