(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Haha, now I know why some restaurants refuse to serve plain water cos they say they don't have enough waiters....
biggrin.gif
 


pixie, still ard kaypohing on the forum :p. Just came back from shopping @ AMK hub somemore, no signs.

I was joking with my mum, coming soon la, the baby T i got for both the che che and mei mei from the spree arrived today, so should be anytime lo.

krystle, no le, my #2 quite big le compared to my #1, but should be average weight overall. As of monday she is about 3.2kg le, if sonographer never take the weight wrongly when I went in for detail scan at 8 months?
happy.gif
. But well, healthy ok already
happy.gif
 
Kam: just read old posts. My hubby is forever gentle on my girl. If I raise my voice, he will scold me like hell. Can't touch his girl. :) Few days ago, he told me he said we should have few more girls, coz he already got names for all of them. Really faint when I heard that!!!

Lynn: Tell your hubby don't slap Rayden ok? He is a good boy. ;-)
 
Angelsky, luckily, you so cool about it. For me, I'll be chewing on my fingernails like kan cheong spider liao. By the way, are you have a single room or double room? What happens to no. 1 when you go and deliver ah? Can no. 1 stay in the ward or cannot?
 
haha, blessedbaby, maybe that's why my hubby doesn't scold RaeAnne cos she's a gal. But sometimes, he's very forceful in grabbing things from her and likes to play rough with her. Chase my gal until she runs all over the place screaming and hiding behind my legs. ;P
 
Lynn,
Ur hb slapped Rayden??? I'm surprised! He doesn't look like one who'll beat him... He looks like he LOVES Ray very much to beat him.. Y? Rayden looks like a very good boy leh..
We nvr slapped Eve before but beat her hands, legs when she's naughty. There's once I used my fingers to shoot the side of her lips cos she spit out food. V bad habit, always doing it so I "shoot" the side of her lips lor. Quite hard until it turned red and she cried. I felt hard pain lah but tot to teach her a lesson cos keep telling her not to spit out food, she doesn't listen!
 
Oh, I didn't know it's her hubby birthday. Then cannot lar. Alamak! I forgot next Friday is also my birthday! HAHAHA! Then I also cannot meet lar cos next day, I booked for pre natal massage at Rustic nirvana and my friend will usually chio me for lunch on my birthday.
happy.gif
Eh, then pixie's hubby and I got same birthdate? ;P
 
blessedbaby, thanks for reminding me. I so kancheong to buy a school bag for my gal's playgroup starting next Monday that I forgot to order the konfidence. Will go do it now. ;P
 
blessedbaby, got enough cos I'm buying the floatation jacket.
happy.gif
But if you still want to order, let me know before I order. I'm at the website now.
happy.gif
 
Angelsky,
3.2kg is reasonable weight. But for me, I am also looking at this weight. Anything more than this is considered big to me liao. I scared I cannot handle the delivery. But I got a boss whose size is smaller than me, her girl was 3.5Kg and she delivered natural w/o epi! Heroine!

Kam,
Sorry can't join you next Fri. Coz working as usual and somemore my team is having team lunch that day. So better to attend.
 
krystle,

No problem. Not very positive that we will have the meet up anyway :) I have a definite plan for that day - bring my boy for jab ;-P
 
kitsune
kow tow....your own BDAY you oso forgot?
friday is not my hb's bday. next Thur is his bday. but we took leave to enjoy the long weekend. so celebrate a belated bday. maybe treat him eat or wat....
long weekend 4 days, yay!) but got 2 bbq events, visit my mom, watch GI Joe on national day, and we promised each other must go to a park to let my boy run free...so quite packed oso

kam
im sure im ok with bfast. then again, we stay quite far from each other. where you plan to meet online mummies?
 
pixie, I remember my birthdate but not which day of the week it is lor. Nowadays, weekday or weekend make not much difference to me cos not working mah.

For the last 10 years, I'll definitely remember cos I'll apply leave for my birthday mah so that no need to work. hehe.
biggrin.gif


So, your hubby is a Leo like me. haha, no wonder so sensitive to criticism. ;P

blessedbaby, okie then. But can you email me your house tel number?
 
kitsune
ok lah understandable. my mil always say public hols she oso dunno coz she not working anymore...btw, my pil same like your hb - teachers. they used to mark books until very late...very ke lian ley

so will you get an off day on your bday? no need to look after RA? heehee

do you mean leos will be very sensitive to criticism? ooo didnt know that
 
tt
eat sng muey
ask jess's pil to give you his sng mueys so that he wont feed javier hurhur
im also not coffee drinker

kitsune
btw, remember the star sign rompers from gap? i got them on monday from the spree org. its organic cotton. cannot appreciate the difference, maybe material a bit thicker or studier thats all? the picture on the front looks nice.
heard some spree got 30% off from gap heehee
 
Kitsune: PM'ed you 5 mins ago. ;)

Tongtong: go for short walk or if you are working, go to toilet, close your eyes for few seconds, wash your face and back to office. ;-)
 
wow, I just finished roasting another chicken with glaze of orange beautifully. Dun know why I am so much on cooking now. ;-) So happy since hubby said he likes my cooking and he finishes everything I cook. ;-0)
 
hahahaa..
tongtong.. u want??? pixie's suggestion is gd lei.. but i scared u cant take it lei.. cos my FIL got a BIG BIG BIG packet of sng muey at home!!!
happy.gif
 
Blessedbaby, so happy for u! my hubby never appreciates what I cook, sianz

Jess, haha!! Thanks lor!! I don’t eat sng muey also wor!
 
I am eating sng muey now :) Don't like it that much also, but have nothing else to eat.

Pixie,
Ya lor, we live so far apart. Breakfast a bit rush for me, if need to travel to east/north.

Blessedbaby,
Nice! My hubby gives me face, also will eat whatever I cook. But recently I have almost stopped cooking, cos now tummy too big, stand too long in the kitchen, will have backache.

tongtong,
Your hubby vegan too?
 
talking about star signs, anyone keen/interested in tarot cards? heehee

jess
good suggestion hor? i dont eat sng muey very often too. think about it, im salivating liao.
throw away lah when they go to sleep. just act blur if they ask where issit. insist you dunno lor. pretend to search ard the house
 
Pixie, imagine, Leo is represented by the Lion, King of the jungle leh, how to accept criticism? We 吃软不吃硬 one. Same messge use a softer approach, we'll be more receptive. ;) I'm not a very typical Leo cos don't display leadership traits and I don't roar. But criticise me and you'll see the sleepy Lion in me emerging liao. Haha.

Hehe, I told hubby since the maid is here by then, we can put RaeAnne and the maid at MIL's place for a nice dinner, then no need to rush back at 8pm right? He said should be ok, but RaeAnne may not want the maid yet. :p

Aiyah, lucky I never order, just got another set of rompers from my cousin 2 weeks ago. The house got 3 packs of unopened rompers in total liao. Faint! :p

blessedbaby, haven't received the PM yet, SMH slow bah. :p Can email me at [email protected] if you are still online? Thanks. Thanks.
happy.gif
 
kitsune, i staying in single ward. But I dont think I wanna bring my #1 to stay with me le, else hard to concentrate between the both, esp at night when BF, I kept the lights on during my last stay, sure disrupt my #1 sleep if she stays? My parents stay with me, so they will watch her for me when I am at the hospital or rather my mum la since my dad got to work during the day, while my hubbie will stay with me in hospital. My sis is waiting to start teacher training next week, so she will be home this week, if I do deliver by today or tomo
happy.gif
. So more or less I got enough help on hand.

krystle, your boss solid man. I dont think I can do without epi, even for my #1, 2 .8kg I also took epi.

Me now browsing BP spree if got anything interesting to buy for my girls. hehehe.
 
Kam/tongtong: I seldom cook when am in sg, coz got maid. anything she cooks we will eat! Come here no maid, must cook. Since am staying at home, I prepare breakfast/lunch/dinner for hubby. ;-) He told me the most he miss about me is the meals I cook/ prepare for him. ;-) So happy to hear that. Hehehhe.

I try not to eat outside as much as possible. When I had MS, i HARDLY could stand long so we always ate out for dinners. The bills are super expensive (we only ate at restaurants) and it's not nice at all. Foods are horrible! Also worried for Jojo dont have enough nutritions as well.
So now no MS, i try to compensate what we missed before. Only have lunches out on weekends.
 
kitsune
you are very similar like my hb, if you described yourself as above.
my hb doesnt display typical leo traits (leadership, dislike regular routines, vain etc), so i was very surprised when i got to know him at that time that hes a leo. he is the sort who is the wallpaper in a party. but he is stubborn, domineering - traits of a leo.
 
Angelsky, lots of things to buy. I just bought personalised tees for all of us cos planning for photo shoot when I'm 8 months. Bought stephen joseph personalised bag for my gal too. Nice?
happy.gif

2745425.jpg
 
kam
ok bo bian. if you have fixed a location by next week, i'll try my best to join, i wanna meet you and HR too.
btw, i asked mei yun about you. she said you are a very patient mummy *pats*pats* this sentence must go home and tell you hb, ask him to buy less liulians, and spend the $$ on you instead hurhur
 
kitsune, NICE!!!!!!!
happy.gif
Agree lo, alot of things to buy. Plus 2 girls, lagi more things to buy. You also right? Now I got habit, buy for 1, also need to buy for the other.

Anyway, the longer she stays inside, the more I munch. Cham. EVeryday do nothing but eat and eat.
 
Kam, oh my hubby also eats everything I cook just that he never says “nice” . yea we are both veg.

Angelsky, if you happen to see any bp or spree on “organix” toddler snacks pls let me know too? Thanks!

Blessedbaby, wah so sweet that he said he miss ur cooking, if I listened that from my hubby sure I’m flying on the sky liao, but I think I got to wait long long la hahha. Which part of aus r u in ?
 
pixie,
Really ah? She is too kind to say that. Actually it's that my boy is a good boy and I am a relax mum :) Anyway, thanks! Ask my hubby to spend on me? Haha, I don't know what I want at the first place. The only thing I want is holiday!
 
kitsune,

My birthday is one day after yours! I must say that I am a typical Leo.

btw, I bought a similar stephen joseph personalised bag for my gal long ago too from the BP. But in my opinion, the quality of the bag is not very good, esp the 2 handles where your gal going to carry on the shoulder. very thin and uncomfortable. Till now, my gal doesn't carry it. My maid is the one who carry it..keke
 
Pixie, ya, I'm a lion wallpaper too. Hahaha! What's your horoscope? My hubby is a Capricorn, quiet, steadfast and patient. That's why he can complement me. When we argue, it always starts with me. Guilty guilty. He'll just listen and let me vent. Sometimes, say sorry. If not, after I cool down the next day, I'll say sorry if I'm at fault. :p

Angelsky, lucky the BP supplier rush out the bag for me cos I just found yesterday that her little backpack (gift from my aunty) won't fit extra diapers, extra set of clothes, water bottle, lunch pack and wet wipes/towel.
happy.gif


Her name will be embroidered in light pink. Too bad the text doesn't appear on the bag when I save the pix. :p

Hubby initially suggested to just buy a name tag from popular and put on her bag but ugly right? Somemore the tag can drop off easily. :p
 
kitsune
unfortunately, im a gemini - quick, hot tempered, and change mind/mood very quick. im almost on a dual personality (or even more). i have so many unfinished projects coz i can never stand still in a single place
my hb dislike my ever changing moods. he say i got permanent pms muahahah
and he still havent gotten over the fact that i am hot tempered. i say things quick but he is always over-sensitive about my wordings

thats why we dont match muahahahaha
 
Shannonbaby, your birthday very auspicious, 8 Aug, same as my primary school classmate cum ex neighbour. He also asked me out on National Day so that we can have joint celebration. Haha.
happy.gif


The bag straps are thin ah? Okie, I'll watch out for it, anyway, even for the very cute backpack that my auntie got for her, my gal refuse to carry it. She insist on carrying it over her elbow or shoulder like a tote bag cos both me and MIL carry tote bags. Duh...
 
kitsune
my boy goes crazy over shopping baskets and he slings it like a typical auntie at the elbows. so in NTUC, he will carry 1 basket while i have another one (secretly). anything at home looks remotely like a basket, or got handles he will hang around his elbows.

really very auntie-sh
 
Haha, pixie, give and take and compromise lor. I'm still learning and trying everyday to control my quick temper too. Yesterday, just quarrelled with him. :p

I realise I'm at my worse behaviour in front of my hubby, cos I'm usually quite 'ke4qi4' with my friends lor. But with him, I don't bother to hide myself or be nice. But I think when we take our spouse for granted, that's when more arguments start. Must change lor, cos my hubby is really a very good guy, hard to come by. :p
 
tongtong, so far nothing on that le, but will keep a look out
happy.gif
I already did, durians, coconut, liang teh, chips, chocolate, gassy drinks, chilli, crabs, ice cream, I eat anything :p

kitsune, I agree, usually we are less tolerant towards our hubbie or family members, whereas friends we tend to give and take a bit more?
 
pixie,
Me gemini. But very different from what you described yourself :p

Kitsune,
My boy never need to use name tag at his childcare. Cos each of them has his/her own cubicle to put their shoe and bag. I recycle those bags that my brother doesn't want anymore, never bought a nice bag for my boy :p
 
kitsune
think it in terms of another way: we are often at our most raw emotions when we are with our family or loved ones, coz we dont hide our true feelings.

human will generally understand where they stand socially and hence put on manners while outside but not at home.

thats why ppl say kids will display their worst behaviours to their parents coz they dont hide real feelings.

yest we had a heated discussion and he couldnt take it that we have different opinions and that we dont see eye to eye. aiyah everyone is unique and there are always 2 sides to a coin. i could be saying glass is half filled, he could be saying glass is half empty. just agree to disagree and come to a compromise lor rite.
heng yest heated discussion never escalate to quarrel
 


Angelsky, ya lor, today I feel guilty liao so help him do research for his 4th book, he got no time cos work already keeps him so busy. :p
 

Back
Top